News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Know Your Role. Jane Walker vs The Red Enforcer

• 26 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Know Your Role. Jane Walker vs The Red Enforcer
« on: April 02, 2018, 07:00:27 PM »
I'm not very happy today.

So here I am working another favor for a buddy who needed one more match to get a full card going. It wasn't anything special really. I'm come work the opening match, get the crowd riled up, easy payday. Then here's the catch. Apparently a friend of a friend of a relative has this friend who is in the business and wants to get some indy cred or whatever the hell.  So for tonight only, I get to have my own personal valet/manager.

There was much rejoicing. Yay.

Don't get me wrong, I understand eye candy and giving a break to people and whatnot. It's just that when I have managers or valets, it's usually someone I know, have worked with and who understands the spots we do.  I'm going into this cold. Oh and did I mention he let me know about this addition when I got to the arena?  So I have next to no prep time to get this worked out. Half an hour before my match with local guy number 9 (I think his name is KC McKnight or something) my "partner" shows up.

Ok, I can see where they wanted to put this gal in the show. She's pretty. I get that. I just hope she's got some sense about her wrestling wise.

I go through basic questions, like who trained her and does she understand timing for spots and things like that.

I really wish I had more time to go through spots and signals, but all too soon we both have to go get dressed.

I head on over to Gorilla after my opponent gets introduced and I'm waiting for Jane to arrive.

"Oh, by the way Mr. Enforcer, Jane asked for her music to be played and..uhh...that's what we're going with here."

Great.

Awesome.

What more could go wrong tonight?
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
Re: Know Your Role. Jane Walker vs The Red Enforcer
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 10:12:39 PM »
So I'm going to let you know this from the jump I am a bitch, but I am an upfront **** rather than a backstage bitch. It comes from my mother you probably know her, but this is not about her. She was a valet in the South, and I grew up on the road with her. To the point that the smell of sawdust and stale beer made me feel warm and fussy. Yeah, I had a "fun" childhood. Still, it helped me know the rules. So I shook the hands and did all the rest to make sure I got no heat. This was my first booking. The idea was I would do the arm candy gig, and it would build into a mixed tag that would launch my career. That was the plan, but  I was not going to be fucked over by a promoter. Uncle rf not.

See family ends at the office door. So when I walked into the building a little later then I wanted too and went to the office to make sure I was getting what I wanted. Instead, I found nothing, Not even the guy I was working with you'd think he'd want to see me. Know I'm not some green rookie bitch. Whatever I suppressed my anger this asshole as just a prop I was the star here.

I locked the door and went about changing out of my jeans, tee, and sneakers. For a little black dress, and stockings and six-inch heels. Which made me look like a blonde bombshell. Taking me to 5 11 from my normal 5 foot 5. The push-up bra made my 36C's look impressive. I did my make up quick and then started out. My blonde hair down and flowing as I a squeeze my clutch, and slip into my normal bitchy smirk as it was coming up on showtime.

I made it to the gorilla position and saw the muscled bound bit of Man monkey meat, and rolled his eyes. Then he turned and I saw it was Red Enforcer. He and my mother were a thing, and like most of them, it ended badly. I MIGHT have been a bit of a brat, but  I was 14 at the time, and he was not my dad. I swallow hard hoping he does not remember me or that my mother cheated on him then set his stuff on fire on the front lawn in Tampa...

"There she is Mister Enforcer this is Jane Walker. Jane this is Red Enforcer, Now get your ass out there you're late..."

I'm glad he wore a mask as I did not have to see the look on his face as I grabbed his arm and took him out the bass pumping as I pressed into him, and made it look good...here we go.
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 07:08:23 PM »
Wow. Just wow.

Without so much as a word, this Jane grabs my arm and tugs me along like I'm a pet to be led about.  I shake my head and when we break through the curtain to her music, it gets worse.  I get it. I'm just fill in talent for this company. But still, I've been up and down the East Coast and all over the world so my name means something. And here I am being treated like the supporting cast for some green as grass rookie who as far as I know hasn't had an actual debut match yet.  She's doing all the waving and such and in those heels she's nearly as tall as I am.

The worst thing is, she's treating me like I'm a side piece. Now look, I know this is a new age of wrestling and all, but I have honestly done my best to view females in wrestling as equals. For me that means if you sign the dotted line and square up against me in a ring, I'm gonna treat you like I would any other opponent in the same situation.  I don't think less of anybody that wants to devote their life to this business. But that's the attitude I'm getting from this gal. She's looking for name recognition. Status. A big rub from being here with me. And that's how she's playing it. She's wanting to be the star and let everyone know she is the star.

And me, I'm just a piece of meat to show off. A name to get attention. Someone she can use to draw eyes on her.  She wants the attention and the boost to her profile. I haven't felt this out of place and invisible since that time I did a run with Missy Hyatt near the beginning of my career. But even then, Missy made sure to share the spotlight.

Whatever.

I'm too old for petty shit like this. I just hope this gal can do her job. Ideally the way it's supposed to go is that she causes so much of a distraction and whatnot for my opponent that it sets up a mixed tag match which will be her coming out party.  I dunno what it is with people and the need to have mixed tags used to debut new female talent. I've seen plenty of female wrestlers rise through the ranks on their own merits in fem vs fem and intergender fights and whatnot.  Gemma Rox. The Purple Vixen, Megan Dow. Rowan Chance.  Callista Quinn.....Daredevil Jenny Dare.

No, this Jane person is definitely no Jenny Dare.  But I can roll with that. As long as she plays her part right.

-----------------------------

The match begins and me and Mr. McKnight are going at it with traditional old school spots.  He's a big time baby face in these parts and I'm getting some serious heat on him by keeping him trapped in an arm bar. Even if it means yanking on his hair. Who knows, maybe I'll yank him bald. Anyways, the ref never sees me so the crowd is really getting hot.

Now comes a false comeback. He works on getting me up once again, but this time, before I can get his hair, he slaps my chest. It staggers me and I drop my grip on his hair.  Here is where the fun comes. He pushes me into the ropes and tosses me over. Shoulderblock. As I'm getting up and grabbing the ref's leg to get his attention, he dashes into the ropes to come off for another shoulderblock. Except my "manager" grabs his leg and trips him up. Simple spot. Gets heat on her. Keeps the face down for more bad things and gets the crowd invested in his comeback. Pro Wrestling 101.

So here we go. KC shoots me into the ropes and....

WHUMP

The fuck...she grabbed my foot and tripped me.

Dammit...what next.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 08:00:47 PM »
I am going to kill my uncle when I see him, but it explains why he was not in his office the prick! If I was going to guess he was out in the cheap seats laughing his ass off. This was probably a receipt for my mother. I mean Red was not the only one my mother burned. So it was on me to just roll with it, and take the lumps. In a perfect world, Red and I would have sat down. Hashed out the past, and worked out a few "heat spots" Trouble was my car broke down, and I had to beg a ride to get here. So I was shitting bricks when I made it here as no one wants to be late with the baggage I carry.

See this is how it works had Red not been a salty prick. We would have sat down I would have said: "Hello Sir I'm Jane Walker" and shook his hand, and we could have run spots and  I would have hoped that he did not see my mother in me. I don't have her massive chest or the stiff of nightmare fuel my mother has down, but No he was a salty bastard and I did not have the time to deal with it. Then I tripped him. Damnit, I heard the marks behind me laugh. I looked at him and mouth "sorry" Then spun on a heel and started to jaw with the fans. I needed to fix MY fuckup. Fans laughing is fine, but not in the start of the match. I took a step forward and then ran my hands down my curves as I mocked the marks.

That was when I was almost sent falling thanks to Red tossing the good guy a bit to hard out. I caught myself and shot him a glare. I saw him working the ref and made a point to make it look like I was driving a heel into his ribs. Then I smirked and made my way out to the other side of the ring as the fans were back to booing. Red needed to stop being a prick and try working with me. It wasn't till after the match I had to say "Hey Red you remember that time your stuff was bonfire fuel, and a kid had "Na Na Na Na Goodbye" playing? Yeah that wasme and my mother. I'm sorry" I was always  a bitch.... 
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 09:36:02 PM »
Audibles suck.

Having to change plans midstream really sucks.

But it's wrestling. After all the miscues and time delays and lost chances to really work on this match, it could still be salvaged. I just didn't know if KC knew how to work with me. He did his part by throwing his hands up and asking the ref what happened to pause things a bit so I can think of something. I gave him a come here signal I learned in Charlotte and, nice, this kid has worked in the Carolinas because he didn't miss a beat and came at me. I went from all fours to grabbing him by the waistband of his trunks and yanked backwards. He did his thing and launched out of the ring right at the youngin's feet. Well if she weren't too damn close to the ring. She dodged and glared at me. That girl. Ok, now to work the ref while I try and recover some of the heat we lost.  If she's smart...there we go. Get the heat back on by attacking the face knowing he won't do anything to you.

This match is in danger of just blowing up in our faces so I made another call to end it quickly. I jumped out and tossed KC back in the ring and turned to face my "manager" as she was showing off her assets to the crowd. I leaned and whispered "going for the finish...hit him with the bag when I get him to the ropes" and I hopped into the ring. I figure the finish will get enough heat to do the setup.

KC and I tie up...I let him know the plan. He's good with it. I think this kid's gonna be a star some day if he isn't held back.  So we go through some spots, false comebacks and then the big comeback. And just when it looks like he's gonna finish me off, I bump the ref. Of course KC hits his finish and pins me with the ref down behind us. He doesn't know what's going on and when the crowd counts for us, I know we got them. After a couple of choruses of "1-2-3" I signal him to go for the ref.

He moved to the ref and I got to all fours and nodded to Jane. Gawd I hope she swings better than Missy did. Missy had all the visual stuff down, but sometimes when asked to be physical, she'd struggle. Still though, I have mostly good memories of her...well in the early days..

So as KC checks on the ref, I lowblow him.  Then I get to my feet and grab his arms from behind. At this point, the height difference shows and KC is struggling just a bit as I move to the ropes. Now all Jane has to do is clock him in the head.

What could be simpler?

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 01:17:33 AM »
Being the eye candy is a big job. Not as big as being in the match, but I have a part to play. I'm there to keep the heat going and then do a little sex appeal to give the marks to drool over. I made a going for a kiss on the cheek so we could talk. He told me we were doing the bag spot. I whispered back that I needed time to "Load the bag" No, I was not really loading the bag and if I hit someone with a loaded bag they would get a broken jaw. Not good.

So while Red grabbed the man by the hair I held my hands up to the ref. Then I slipped out of my shoes and then picked them up, and then took a moment to wrap them in a chan. I was going way over the top with my speed then dropped them in the bag, It dropped my hight back to my normal hight, and then I made a big show of  walking back and slapping the mat trying to rally my man, and you know screaming at the ref or hopping up on the apron at the right time. I could hear it in the crowd that it was time to "Go home"   

I can say a lot about Red being a salty prick, but damn that man was smooth. The way he moved was flawless. His "ref bump" was great as he bearly touched him, and the ref went flying. That is the thing people don't get everything in wrestling is a partnership. Unless you get shot on. Then you're fucked.

I could tell you stories, but go to Youtube and look up "Shoot Videos" and you'll get tons of stories. I watched the ref bump, and then took a breath and then fell into a strut as I saw Red going  for a full nelson. I take my time getting into place. One to milk the reaction of the matks. The other is it id hard to walk on the cold cement. No need to think about whats on the floor.

So this is where it all went wrong. I do not know if the kid went into business for himself, or Red did not have him as well as he should, but I swung and the kid ducked and I hit Red,...Shit...FUCK.... That was when I heard a crash and I had a mark grab my leg and drag me off the apron, and lucky me I hit my chin and became knocked stupid........

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 05:23:07 PM »
For booked matches, you really have to follow tropes similar to what you'd find in theater or literature (which by the way is why you'll find a pro wrestling section on the TV Tropes website) and if you don't continue the logic, you'll confuse the fans and create a shit match.  So far though, things haven't gotten so far off the rails that we can't still tell the story we want to tell. 

I have to admit, this Jane did know her stuff.  She loaded the bag like a pro. I haven't seen that move since Missy back in the day.  And she was working the crowd as we set up this spot. She was in the right place. But she needed to hurry up.

Right here I wanna comment on something I just hate in wrestling. Baby oil. Sure, it gives some guys that extra shine on their tanned bodies, but for wrestling, it sucks. Ropes get slick, people are harder to hold onto. It's just a mess even if you just lightly apply. I never use the stuff. I want people to see me sweating. KC has used some. Which normally wouldn't be a problem, but with this change in plans, it's a big deal. I know the minute I get the full nelson on I can't hold it very long. So I'm trying to yell at Jane to go ahead and swing, but she's still playing with the crowd. By the time she winds up, KC slips from my grasp and I get hit.

Fuck. We are completely screwed.  Using the sense he has KC goes to get the ref and covers me.  "1.....2...." I'm hoping Jane can salvage something here by at least interfering with the pinfall and getting me DQ'd so we can still set up the mix....."3!" 

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Remember what I said before about following the tropes and logic? Well, now there's no reason for KC to need to fight me in a mixed tag. There's no reason for that match to take place. I don't know what the fuck happened but this just went all kinds of sideways.

As soon as logic permits, I get up and stumble to the back. I don't see Jane and don't want to. I head right to the promoter and start yelling.

"What the fuck was that disaster? Why in the hell would you put me with someone so fucking green?  Now the next match is ruined. What the hell am I supposed to do on the next show?" 

And then, the door opens up and Jane steps in looking a bit hot.

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 06:33:47 AM »
Was I mad? YES, but my anger was split at the moment in three ways. The first was at the jackass that grabbed my leg and yanked me off the apron. I only hoped that they had the jackass in the back so I could knee him in the nuts as a "Thank you" for making me crack my chin in the ring apron. Let's be honest the mark needed his nuts crushed. The second place was at the epic level of "Fucked" this night had been. From my car breaking down. To the epic level, shitshow that I was a part of. Which meant I would I'd have to find a new place to work As who would take me serious as a heel manager/side piece.The last place was at Red and the promoter. Was it fair? No, well not the red part, but I was way too hot to think clearly. This whole night was an epic shitshow, and I knew like me we both needed a way out. I took a deep breath then let it out.

"What in the fuck? First, you set me up with my mother's ex. Then my car brakes down and you are nowhere to be seen. We get no prep time so it becomes a shitshow. I have no idea what the hell happened if the kid went into business for himself or Red decided to fuck me thanks to him and my mom's bad  romance. Then the cherry on the shit sundae was I get jumped a three hundred pound mark jumped me and went for a cheap feel. So what the fuck are we going to do?

"I have an idea"

I stood there for a moment as I paused, and then started to turn. Yes, I knew what I was going to see, and other than prayer there was nothing to do. My mouth always liked to run away with me at times as I turn to face Red leaning against the wall where the door should of been, but I guessed that is why I never heard ie slammed. Damnit I looked at the floor and took another deep breath as I know this was not good....

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2018, 09:15:35 PM »
You know I didn't care if she was a looker, this Jane person had no right being mad.
So when she started running off at the mouth it took me a moment to process what she had said.

"I'm her mom's ex?"

The fuck?

I mean, I haven't been the most celibate guy on the circuit, but I don't think I ever really dated anybody and my mind went back and...oh fuck.

Early in my career. And I mean early. Like a couple of years outside of high school. I ended up in Florida working some indys after yet another regime change at WCW.  (When Crockett sold it, that group really went to hell.  I doubt they would've let me at my young age hang out and work on the ring crew like the old JCP crew did. ) I was in....Tampa.  And...I may or may not have had a fling with Missy Hyatt.  Yeah. It didn't end well.

I was young, starstruck and man was she gorgeous. But she didn't think we were more than just buddies even though I lived with her while working. I thought there was a commitment there and nope. I asked her about it after finding out she saw another guy and she kicked me out and her and her kid...

OHFUCK

I looked over at Jane and she had just finished her spiel and slowly turned to look at me.

She knows. And now she knows I know. 

Well, now this....this is a twist.  And I could see in her eyes that my deep brown eyes must've gone black. They do that when my Irish temper flares.

"..two should have a match."

I turned to the promoter and said "What?"

"I said, the only logical thing to do with a mess up this bad that you two should have a match."

I stood there and felt the skin on my face stretch and my lips pull back as my teeth laid bare in a bad approximation of a smile. And I turned to face....Jane.

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2018, 10:42:16 PM »
He was smiling. You'd think that would make me feel better, but no Red was an old school heel, and the guy had reasons to not like me. Granted it was not his fault. I was in his eyes a green rookie. So I can see NOW  looking back. I was a total asshole. Not with Red, but you'll see. I looked at him and I tightened my jaw, and it hurt. Then my uncle spoke up. I should have known better, but I was rather fucked.

"Here is what we are going to do do. You're both going to stay after the show and cut a few things. That way  I'll have some stuff to run for the NoDQ match next week I'm going to announce"

"Wait what?. 

"You have a  ton of heat Jane people wanted to kill you. Red is a safe worker you'll be in good hands and You will come back a bigger bitch when you Win the match..."

"She's going to beat me?"

"Red you know this business you can recover from a loss if we do it right, and I trust both of you can do it right.."

"I know I can"

He just looked at me again no humor in his smile as my uncle left the office to go take care of announcing the match. I stood there looking at Red offering him my hand. He took it and gave it a light grip and "shook" it. It made me feel better as he could of crushed my hand again it should have been a red flag.

"Thanks for this"

"I love helping rookies, and I owe your mother..."

"So I have a few ideas. I am thinking I can bring you a gift, and you rip it in half."

"Then you go talk to the boys to protect you..."

"And then tell me to piss off. So that leaves me the night of? Any ideas?"

"Doctors note..."

"You think that would work?"

"Depends how you sell it..."

I looked at Red and smirked. Was that a challenge? I could see it in his eyes, or I thought I did. No matter I was going to sell the hell out of it, and make it shine. I was going to make a real impact. Fuck my mother...

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2018, 08:21:54 PM »
I'm trying to be professional.

I have a good reputation as a safe worker who has never gone into business for himself even when the booking has made as much sense as a nursery rhyme.

This plan makes sense. The shitshow that was our match can be salvaged if we do a fight between us. She gets her big debut match here against me. I get paid and the comedy of errors actually works out.

The only problem is, my anger for her as a green rookie is now being replaced by anger I thought I'd since dealt with. Don't get me wrong, I learned a lot from Missy and we had good times...I just..yeah it was bad.  But I thought I'd gotten over it and moved on and then all of a sudden this kid comes along and reminds me of Missy and screws up so much and come to find out it's Missy's kid.

Yeah it's a lot to process.

So this is all trailing along when the promoter mentions I'm going to do the honors. On the one hand, that makes sense as I'm just drifting through this territory (promotion..damn I forget they don't call them territories any more) and she is staying behind.  On the other hand, I'm angry at her in and out of storyline and logic dictates I would destroy her. But this smiling fat fuck who orchestrated this mess wants her to win.

Fine.

I'll be professional.

We go to shake and I try so hard to not be angry, I give her a cold fish.

Here's one thing about me you should know. If I shake your hand, I shake it. You know I've got your hand. It's the way I was raised. If you get a cold fish from me, I'm trying very hard not to crush every bone in your hand.

We mention some ideas for the build. Instead of the old backstage promos for the upcoming matches, they're doing web exclusive short bits.

Fine.

The first one we do is me receiving a package from her as a gift to try and smooth things over. No big deal right.  Except she puts an autographed picture of herself.  When I see it, the resemblance between her and her mom gets me. I rip that photo into tiny little pieces. Needless to say, that only took one take.

She does her thing about getting some of the boys in the locker room to help her and she moves like her mom. Hell it looks like she seduces like her mom.

But it sure does seem like every attempt to make this work is just getting me angrier and angrier.

The match can't come soon enough.

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2018, 11:19:36 PM »
Trust is not my thing which is funny when you think that my job was all about trusting people with my body, and I do that. Here is the thing that a lot of people don't think about. I do yoga, and I stretch. I'm in the gym a few times a week as my body is my money maker, and I treat it as such. I take care of it, and my partner. I wanted time to work with Red to get a feel for him, but we could not risk it. So that meant I was going in cold.

The promos were not bad. The “gift” was a pic of me signed of course. I wanted it to be candy and chocolate,but I could see how that would look, and besides I did not want to press things with Red. He was doing me a favor. Then We did the me run to the boys. And try to get a guy to “protect me” It failed and I was treated my Red standing outside the door so I could slam into him and go down on my butt.

That brings us to tonight. I took a deep breath, and worked through my routine to loosen up I was nervous, and so making sure I was ready to bent and throw from pillar and post. If I can take a moment I don't feel like people give  enough thought in to the work the managers go through. Take my gear for example it's a white and pink one piece. Not the shorts and tight tops you see. As I am NOT a wrestler. Well not tonight anyway. As a manger I had two options 1 was a bikini and that was a bad idea as I did not want my body spilling out. So I went with a White and HOT pink suit, knee pads and elbow pads and boots that matched my suit. Then there was the forearm cast. It was cut an inch above the wrist, and a few inches below my elbow. It was on my left forearm a little nod to the past.

The bang came on the door to tell me it was time. I took a long deep breath, and let it out, and then started out. Then stopped grabbing my HOT pink Robe wanting to tease the marks. I made my way though the back, and then waited as my music hit, and I walked out with that same smirk, and a little extra sway in my hip I I make my way out to the ring and then climb the steps, and climb in the ring, and take a breath as I take a mic..

“Hello losers I know you have all come here to watch me get my tight ass kicked I get it. Tonight is as close as you all will ever get to touching a body like mine..”

That gave me the reaction I wanted. I wanted every ass in the seat rooting for Red to kill me. It's my job. After the shit show the last match was I needed to get Red over with my mouth so the fans would side with him. To drive the point home I let my hands slide along my curves.

“I don't blame you Red would kick my ass he has beaten the best woman ever. People like “The Purple Vixen” and Rowan Chance. Who would I have a chance? Still being who I am I WOMANED up and hit the gym like it was a domestic voilance victim..In doing so I hurt my arm, and was not cleared for in ring action. I have the paperwork here. So I'm sorry that you are a lot like Red. You all are gong to have to take care of yourselves...

I took a look at the ref as I smiled and started to climb out of the ring when I heard Red's music and the fans pop. It took me no time to back peddle and then scurry behind the ref for a human shield...Here we go.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2018, 10:17:48 PM »
Kids these days.

I don't mean to sound like the angry old man, but really.  There needs to be some kind of manual for etiquette. Sometimes they take things too far.

I got through the preshoots just fine. And now, day of, I'm thinking to myself..

The thing about this match is we're trying to tell a story here. The story of Jane Walker. I'm just window dressing. She's the one who needs the push and her character is to be someone so hated that you'd cheer her being led off by a medical team after a bad beating. To create a character like that takes skill, preparation and time. Well the first fight and subsequent mixed tag were supposed to just be the start of that road. She gets some heat on her by cheating with me and winning the match. KC gets a partner and in the mixed tag she does all kinds of begging off and escapes. The sort of build that would morph into her getting another heel to protect her and have him be the shield for her. And so on and so on until after about a year of this teasing, she finally gets what she deserves. Big crowd pop when the good guy or girl takes Jane down. But that would cement her as a big time heel in this place.

Unfortunately, all that got short circuited and here we are, telling another story. This one is me a known heel having to play the part of "good guy."  I don't do that very well to begin with. And in this situation, with all the baggage between us, it's near impossible. So tonight, we're doing a Cliff's Notes version of that storyline. (If you don't know what Cliff's Notes are, I'm old, sorry, and Google it.)  We have to compress the desire for Jane to get hers into one match. Not impossible, but I really would like to have more time.  Of course, if you gave me unlimited time, I could tell an epic.

So we're pulling out all the stops. And here is where it gets tricky. I have to go into a fake monster mode. Chase her around and build up to the point where I get her in my grasp. Then once that's done finish her off quickly.

But I'm torn here. I don't know her limits. If I wrestle someone for the first time, I like to see tape of them fighting. Or work out with them some before hand. With this hotshotting, we have no chance to do that. And this is her first match. Ever. So, no tape. Great.

I go to Gorilla and wait, focusing on what I want to do in my mind.  And then I see her.

Fun fact number 1. I'm a sucker for a woman wrestler in a one piece suit. It comes from watching wrestling in the 80s and all. And there she is in a one piece. And damn if she doesn't look as hot as her mother.
Fun fact number 2. There's a mud wrestling match from World Class between Missy and this valet named Sunshine. Google it. When I was a teen, I saw pics from that match in a wrestling magazine and...damn. Right now Jane looks very much like Missy. 
The only problem for her is that gives me seriously mixed emotions right now.  So I focus on other things. The cast is a nice touch. Great call back to the Ace. And believable as a weapon to use against me. Smart. We didn't talk about that, but I'll roll with it.

Ok, so as long as she doesn't get crazy on the mic...

"Purple Vixen and Rowan Chance"

Fuck. No no no no no. You don't get to say their names.

Ok...

Breathe...

I'm trying to be professional

Shit. This is too soon after Paris... (*Ed. note, this story takes place before the events of the O2 Arena) 

Calm it down.

Again, we didn't talk about this.  And now...

My music hits. I should've gone with my old Cumbersome entrance. But no, I decided on Pharoahe Monch's Simon Says because of the Godzilla theme riff at the beginning.

I look up and see Jane. But it's not Jane I see. I see Missy. I remember how it felt when she kicked me out. I remember how it felt seeing two of my friends nearly kill each other which I'm still messed up about. I remember trying to be professional at this moment.

But all I hear is that beat....
My movements match up with it.
As I move, I get into that mode.
I look up. Deep brown eyes shining black under my mask. Teeth gritted.

I'm angry, frustrated and ready to kick some ass. My blood is pumping.

And when I see her cowering behind the ref, I hope she sees that I'm close to losing the battle to staying professional.

I'm using this anger for the sake of the angle and I get into the ring, go straight to the ref, snatch the paperwork out of his hands, shred it to pieces without looking at it, and scream in his face.

RING THE BELL

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2018, 11:49:19 PM »
I hid behind the ref and took the moment it takes Red to get a hold of the paperwork to start the first part of the match, and ducked down and slid out to the floor. Red for his part did the best to grab the ref and press him and drop him behind him. How did I know? I saw out of the corner of my eye and then heard the fan reaction as he started to chase me. The fans were laying the badmouthing of me. Chants of "Red's gonna kill you" as I made a point to grab the corner post and sling myself, and also a way to slow down without making it look like I going to slow down...

So Red was gaining ground as the bell rang out loud. I was halfway around the ring when I heard the pop growing so I mard a point to slide back in the ring and put my right hand up, The ref was halfway up when Red rolled into the ring and popped to his feet as I keep begging off. Red-backed up and hit the ropes and then sent the ref flying. Not really Red never touched him, but the ref bump was needed not only to remove something to save me, and give the fans a "pop moment"

Red just stalks after me as I keep my back peddle game strong till I hit the corner, and then pulled myself up to my knees and then started to beg with both hands. Red grabbed my neck and made it look like he was choking the hell out of me, but he was light as a feather. then he rosed me across the ring. For my part, I made sure to roll and tumble, and hit the far corner. I began to pull myself up and wrapped my arms in the ropes so when Red came over to me and pulled me off I could make it look like I was trying to fight him. He did, and I through my leg back, and hit him on the upper thigh which he made seem like a low blow. He feels to a knee and I looked at him and said..."You okay? Cast shot...."

He nodded and I climbed up on the corner and then made a point to set myself in place and then I aim and jump. Hoping to land a safe shot with this cast.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2018, 05:30:33 PM »
Like most things that involve two people, wrestling requires trust. Unless it's a straight up shoot fight, which I've had and which pretty much all my title matches have been, you work with the other person to tell a story. When things get physical, you have to trust.  Usually that involves talking things out beforehand either in detail or in a brief outline.  If you're lucky you'll work with someone you've worked with before and things will flow. If you're not, you have to rely on spot calling during the match to remind your opponent of the order in which things need to be done. The best workers can call an entire match in the ring without a crowd noticing and adapt to how the crowd is reacting. You may go in thinking you're the heel but the crowd wants to cheer you so you call an audible in the ring. Like for example Rock vs Hogan in Toronto. Hogan was supposed to work as a heel but the crowd wanted to cheer him. So both men switched things up. The finish stayed the same, but the crowd was entertained. At the base of that though, is trust.

Right now I'm working with someone I don't know if I can trust and that has me a little off in my timing.

The simple spots in the beginning were fine. Moving the ref, chasing her around the ring and her sliding in. All working. Holding her hand up and begging off. Very nice.
But I still am moving half a tick slower than normal. When you've done this as much as I have, you notice things like that. It's fine for when you're doing simple things, but when we get to the big stuff, I can't be off.  But I still just don't know about this girl. I don't know if she holds a grudge against me. I don't know if she's just that much of a rookie. That little bit of nagging doubt needs to go away or one or both of us is going to be hurt.

The ref I've worked with before and we do our thing where I "hit" him and he flies out of the way. The fans ate that up. They really do want to see me destroy Jane. I'm starting to believe maybe we can salvage this mess.

She gets in the corner and I goozle her. Fuck you Kane, I was doing this as the Big Red Machine before you were.  It looks worse than it is because I ad in a shoulder shake and make my arm tremble like I'm exerting maximum force. I hope this kid is taking notes because I'm trying to give a master class in working safe.  I toss her out of the corner, giving her a chance to roll and the crowd another moment to cheer. Now, we build up more tension.

I slowly turn.
Breathing hard like I'm an enraged bull snorting out air while stalking prey.
I get her to the corner and the crowd is wanting me to do more injury to her.
I drag her up and she swings a kick and I sell it like death.
Huge boos from the crowd. Storytelling 101. You show them what they want and create a moment where it looks like they're getting it again. But instead you get a subversion of the anticipated moment. And it causes a mood whiplash that makes them respond negatively. You have these back and forth roller coaster moments to drive them along and suck them in.

And here comes the tricky part.  The Cast shot.  This is as much for the older fans as the newer ones. There were years that Bob Orton Jr. (or Randy's dad as the kids know him today) had a broken arm and wore a cast. If you go back to the first Wrestlemania you can see Ace wearing it. He would use it as a club and it made an amazing visual. Basically we combined two old school spots, the doctor's note and the cast. It's also a Chekov's Gun type of thing. Chekov once wrote that if you show a gun in the first act, it better go off by the third act. Basically the idea is for you not to show extraneous information.

With this one cast, we've done a few things. First, it shows that Jane is willing to go to great lengths to get out of this match. And second, it shows how crafty she is because she snuck a weapon in right under all our noses.  I think that's good storytelling myself.

But now we get to the tough part. Normally for any weapon spot, I prefer to practice. Even with people who've worked with me before. It's for me as much as them. I want to get the timing right so I can make it look as impactful as possible. Also, my opponent needs to know how it feels using said weapon, especially later in a match when they're a little worn down.

She gets to the corner and flies off. The big thing about this spot is you have to hold the cast still and let me react off it. No swinging. That throws off the timing. If she were on the mat, sure swing away. But jumping down, you need to be still. 

I'm watching her come down and she has this angry, valkyrie like look on her face. Good sell it. Sell that anger. I see the cast and....

Shit...

She swung her arm down.

Remember when I said my timing was off. Yeah...

WHAMMMMMMM

Jane Walker just clubbed the Enforcer right across his face with that cast!!! How is he still standing up?
I think she busted him open Bob! Jane's drawn first blood, but...oh gawd...we need that ref to get up. I don't like the look in the Enforcer's face right now.

The crowd sounds like they're on the beach and I'm underwater. A familiar metallic taste fills my mouth. I spit out...liquid...a thick liquid...Not spit.  I think I lost a tooth.

The world speeds back up again and...yeah I lost a tooth. There's a gash near my lips.  I think...I think I may be concussed. 

That..that..fucking......

I had dropped to a knee but now I'm standing up. I spit more blood out of my mouth and just glare at the blonde. Towering over her. My fingers curl tightly in my hands into fists. And I just stare through her eyes.

I'm done trying to be professional.