News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Husband and Wife Jobbers vs Sexfight Pros

• 1 Replies

Offline Jobber5000

Husband and Wife Jobbers vs Sexfight Pros
« on: April 03, 2018, 06:15:04 AM »
We weren't really sure it was such a good idea at first. See, my wife and I were trying to get in shape. We’re weekend IPA drinkers who occasionally dabble in late night pizza. On hungover mornings we love a bacon and egg and cheese. During the week we love our carbs with a couple beers. In short - we’re soft without being out of shape. I guess we were never “hard” but neither of us were very athletic and just stayed thin on account of walking a lot and eating relatively healthy most of the time.

Molly, my wife, is 5’4” and 140 pounds. Me - I'm 5”9’ and 145. She sports a belly that I personally love. It's a soft mound that rolls up in the cutest folds when she’s sitting. Her breasts are smallish but as she's gained a little weight, her tits grew too. But the best part of her body, though, is her legs and ass. Just a juicy, PAWG ass that would stop Sir Mix-a-Lot in his tracks. Thick, lily-white thighs, a jiggly ass dimpled with the fat of a hundred pizzas - it was truly a wonderful thing.

I've always been a skinny little beanpole but it was always that skinny fat type. A bit of a belly, a round little ass, skinny arms. Let's just say I was lucky to get Molly. It must be my charming personality.

We’re both still young, though, so we decided to get in shape and have a little fun while we did it so we signed up at the local YMCA to use the pool and maybe join some classes. This is where things went a bit sideways.

Now our YMCA is in an Asian neighborhood so it's usually us, some very old ladies doing tai chi, and some kids in the pool - but one morning there was an absolutely stunning dark skinned Asian girl doing yoga in the multipurpose room. Tall, athletic build and as limber as an acrobat. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Then her friend walked in and I audibly gasped. The most beautiful Latina girl I've ever seen strolls on in and sits next to her captivating friend and starts chatting and laughing like they weren't as startlingly gorgeous as the world knew they were. I mean like, nice face, little waist, and a big behind rap video status.

Molly hit me, shaking me out of my reverie and giving me that look that says get the fuck out of your reverie. I sheepishly grinned and stole another glance at the girls as we rolled up our mats and saw that they were looking back.

Molly was swimming that day so she went into the locker room to change and I went over to the elipticals that overlook the pool. After a bit I noticed Molly emerge in her little pale green bikini talking with the Asian girl from before, who's now in a red bikini. The two girls together made my heart race. My wife, pale, thick and fleshy in her tiny little bikini and this girl taut, dark and lean in hers - probably 5”8 and 130 pounds. Then the Latina girl came out in a red bikini of her own and I just about jumped through the window into the pool. She was the color of coffee and cream. Her thighs and ass were thick and popping, respectively. She had no belly but huge, heavy breasts. I'd guess 5”3’ and 145 or 150 pounds in all the right places. She joined my wife and her new friend and they continued chatting.

At this point the eliptical read 0.1 miles per hour but my heart rate was at critical levels and when I saw the three of them turn to look over at me, the machine thought I may need a defibrillator. After some laughing, which seemed uncharitable but whatever OK, Molly hopped into the pool to do her laps. The Asian girl got in another lane and the Latina girl just sat in a poolside chair and started using her phone. I went and got a cold shower and headed back to our apartment.

Once home, Molly casually mentioned the most thrilling conversation that may have ever been had.

“So those two girls from the gym -Eva and Maria - are wrestlers or something. And after we talked a bit about how boring regular exercise is - they asked if we would want to work out with them. What do you think?”

I think I just about shattered the glass of water I was holding.

“That could be interesting.”

“Yeah I think it could be fun. They said to just wear bathing suits and we could meet them at this ring in town for an exhibition bout on Friday night. I told them we had never really wrestled before but she said that was fine AND we’d get 500 bucks a piece.”

“Cool.” I said as my heart pounded out of my chest and my cheeks flushed red.

This dream scenario quickly unfolded in my mind so I went out that night to get a speedo bathing suit in the same Kelly green as my wife's bikini. If we were going to wrestle these girls, we'd better look like a team!  I couldn't find a speedo but green tighty whiteys would have to do. The way I figured it, Molly would be in there a bit getting manhandled by these sexy dark skinned beauties, then tag me in to save the day and pin both of the girls while she cheered me on from the apron.

The night of the match arrived and we headed over to the venue. As Molly walked in, I read the poster taped to the message board that read, in part,  “Las Amazinas vs local talent” as the third bout of the night. I started to wonder if this was going to be as easy as I'd imagined but I also couldn't resist the idea of my wife and those women tangling up so I decided to push on. Besides - Molly hardly seemed worried at all. At least until we were in the staging area before our match.

She was wearing her little mint green bikini and stood barefoot, her brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her zaftig form was on full display and it was everything I could do to not show my pleasure under my new green “wrestling trunks.” The bottom, tied on either side, was riding up her ass crack a bit and I could see she was sweating with nerves. The crowd outside was loud and every once in a while a huge surge would cry out. Shortly, after a particularly loud wave of sound, a small, tan blonde girl in a neon bikini strode past us, shouldering my wife as she passed. A moment later we saw why. Her opponent, an older red haired woman, limped by holding her side.

“You guys are the local talent fighting the Amazons? Good luck.” She continued her limp back toward the lockers.

We could hear the voice of the emcee coming from inside the gym.

“Next up is local talent Mark and Molly taking on the fearsome Las Amazinas!”

Molly and I looked at one another and simultaneously said “we should bail.” We both turned at once and stood face to face with Las Amazinas -Eva and Maria. The girls grinning, grabbed us by our shoulders, turned us both around, and gave us a push through the curtain.

The room was brightly lit and the crowd, mostly men from the neighborhood, turned toward us. I immediately felt embarrassed. I shouldn't have just worn underwear (what was I thinking!) My wife shouldn't be wearing her little string bikini. Under those bright lights our pale, untrained bodies were on display for everyone to see and we could feel each and every eyeball.

We walked out, our bare feet on the cold, wooden floor. The crowd was pretty unimpressed and seemed more interested in who was still back behind the curtain. By the time we got to the ring I felt a tiny bit better about our chances. Maybe we were the underdogs fighting against a couple heels who the crowd would hate? I mean - I'm a guy so I'm naturally stronger than those girls and I saw them at the gym - they weren't strong or anything. If anything the Latina, Maria, was even kind of fat. I looked over at Molly as she ducked under the rope to get in the ring.

She was as beautiful as ever. Her soft belly rolling onto itself like little rolls of dough. Her pinkish white thighs jiggling with the buoyancy of the mat as we crossed the ring, rubbing against the thin bikini fabric barely covering her big ass. Her untoned ivory arms were glistening with nervous sweat. I felt the same. I could feel my skin prickle and grow damp as I feigned confidence. Cameras flashed now and then but the crowd, for the most part, paid little attention to the tag team waiting in the ring. The ref walked over to us. She was wearing a tiny little black and white bikini. I was beginning to get an idea what this place was about.

“Who’s gonna start out?”

We looked at each other and, simultaneously, said “you”. The ref shook her head.

“Figure it out” she said as she turned away.

“Ladies first?” I said knowing I was already in trouble.

“Jesus - Ok. I'll go first but the SECOND it looks like trouble I'm tagging out. You can get beat up by Ave Maria or whatever.”

As I stepped over the middle rope and out to the apron, she caught me by the chin, bent, and kissed me.

“As soon as there's trouble. Seriously.”

I stepped through just as all the lights went out. The crowd erupted immediately and what seemed like thousands of phones started flashing as loud latin EDM music started up. Las Amazinas ran out clutching big belts and the already standing crowd reached a fever pitch.

After they ran around the gym slapping hands with basically everyone there they climbed in the ring and handed their belts to the ref. He took the belt over to us. It read “Riot Girl Wrestling Tag Team Champions.” My heart fell into my stomach. Molly grimaced back at me as the ref walked the belt to the middle of the ring, raised it to cheers, and handed it off to someone outside the ring. We were both watching the belt when Eva - the Asian girl - stepped into the ring.

Our opponents couldn't be more different than Molly and I. Where we were pale, they were dark. Where we were soft, they were toned. Where we had skimpy green bathing suits and Target brand undies they had professional outfits. Shiny black and red bikinis - each half of the top either black or red. Eve’s bottom was red with the word Amazina across the ass. Maria's was a black thong. We saw it when they bent over and twerked toward us to their entrance music. We stood across from their spectacle trying to appear confident, but both shaking in our boots - if we were wearing any.

The ref came over to Molly and ran her hand over her bikini bottom and top. The ref went over to Eva and did the same before returning to the middle of the ring. The bell sounded and Eva went into motion. Molly - seeing what was happening took two steps forward before the athletic Asian  reached her and threw her back into our corner. Molly hit the turnbuckle with a thud and her arms flew over the top rope. Eva was laser focused on my wife sagging in the corner from her collision with it, so I thought I’d lend a hand by throwing a shot at Eva. She, however, caught my fist and threw it aside before slapping me with her other hand. The slap was electric and shocked my whole body, spinning me so far I slipped off the ring. The crowd cheered. Hanging onto the rope I turned again to see her leading my wife by the hair toward the middle of the ring. Molly’s muffin top, ass, and thighs jiggling as she half jogged behind the athletic pro.

Just as they reached the middle, Eva turned and grabbed Molly’s wrist. She twisted it in a high arc and yanked down as my inept wife howled in pain. Eve, still holding her arm, yanked down again this time pulling her to her knees. I'll never forget seeing her on her knees under those bright lights being completely dominated by another woman. Her brown hair in a halo beneath the spotlight. Her bright white skin and little grey green bikini.  Her jiggling belly, contorted folding over into little mounds of fat while she tried to free her arm from the grip of the laughing wrestler. Her ass pouring out the sides and bottom of her bikini. Eve, for her part, slowly turned so she was facing away from my wife -and toward me - and yanked on her arm again, this time pulling  Molly's face violently into her ass. She released the hold with the collision and my wife, sailed onto her back, spread eagle. She was writhing on the mat as it shook with the weight of Eva walking to her corner. Eva took a sip of water. She ran her finger along her partners jaw before she entered and they both walked over to my wife who was still spread eagle in the middle of the mat. Molly raised her hands as if to say no, but each girl took one and smiled.

They then sat on either side of my wife, put their feet on her face and in her armpit, and pulled on her arms. She kicked and fought in vain, her thick legs thrashing about, but the two dark-skinned beauties just laughed, flexing their toes on her pink cheeks. After a moment they released the hold and Molly dropped her arms between their legs, breathing heavily. From my angle I could see up her splayed out legs at her bikini folded into  her pussy and ass. The girls kept their feet on her face and pushed it around.

“Hey come on! Molly get up! Fight!” I yelled, my arm hanging over the rope.

Maria replied, in a thick Nuyorican accent, “shut the fuck up bitch husband Ima peg you with my girl here and make your white ass Becky wife watch hahaha”

“Get...me...out of here you idiot!” Molly yelled, her words contorted by the feet pushing her face around.

I thought about stepping in right then but the girls got up and Eva walked back to her corner. She stepped through and smiled across at me as Maria lifted my wife by the hair. She pulled Molly up but then just as quickly slid her arm between her legs and lifted her for a body slam. She held my wife, helpless and flailing and walked around the ring with her. The feeling of helplessness only trumped by the embarrassment of my pathetic wife’s predicament. The ravishing Latina then turned towards me and with a wink, slammed my wife down to the mat. Molly arched her back and rolled over in agony. She rolled once more onto her back as Maria stepped over her. Molly was staring straight up her thick, flawless mocha thighs into her impending doom. Maria lowered herself and began twerking right over Molly’s face. She just watched in awe.

Maria dropped her massive ass directly onto my wife's face not once but three times. Each time, she flopped like a fish and then writhed and pathetically slapped the mat as Maria slid her fat ass all over her. Her lips and nose nearly wiped off her face by the stronger girl. Her pale, plump body shaking and shuddering as the thick but toned woman lowered herself again and again. On the last one, with my wife completely motionless and her face completely buried in this thick, hot ass - Maria paused for photos. She put her hands up in a victory as the ref slid down for the count. That's when I ran in.

Looking back it must have been a point of pride. My wife, publicly humiliated by this younger girl needed my help so I just went for it. I ran over to the two of them but just as I was about to kick Maria off her - her hand shot out and grabbed me by the balls.

“That was a fuck up, bitch tits”

The ref stopped the count and looked on in shock as Maria, still sitting on my wife's face, twisted my balls inside my light green undies. The pain was excruciating but I couldn't do anything but stare at her. She was smiling in bright red lipstick and cat eye make up, her black and brown hair pulled into a tight bun. My wife was still out underneath her as she slowly stood. She then, and I don't know if she was using hypnosis or what - she let me go and I just stood there looking at her in awe. I should have felt the ring moving but as I was gazing at this beautiful thick Latina, her partner leapt past me, grabbing my head as she flew by, and driving my head down and into my wife's thinly veiled pussy. Her arms and legs flew up from the impact before she dropped back down, awake but dazed. I looked up her body, her round belly partially obscuring my view as she laid, arms spread out, on her back. Pussy hairs peeking out from behind the curtain of her bottom. My mouth and nose, blazing with pain from their rude collision with my wife’s womanhood, were filled with the familiar scent of her arousal. My one arm ended up down her leg to her calf. The other rested on her left breast. She was still dazed from being smothered by a big fat ass so when I felt a foot on the side of my face, pushing my head over and into my wife's vulnerable crotch, she reacted only with a twitch and a smile. I grasped a calf and a heavy breast. My elbows dug into soft thigh and belly. The bare foot of Maria rolling my face back and forth over my wife was definitely starting to get her aroused and being in the compromised state of consciousness she was in - she was showing it to the wild cheers of the crowd. I could taste her through the fabric as my mouth passed over her again and again and she continued to ascend.

A moment later Eva picked her foot up, leaving us lying on the canvas. I rolled over onto my back, my head rising and falling with my wife's deep breaths, my dick straining to tear through my “trunks” when the giggling figures of Las Amazinas cut across my field of vision. Both girls were standing with their hands on their hips looking down at us. Maria then lifted her leg (I was a bit dazed from having my face crushed between a woman's foot and my wife's pussy for crying out loud) so I didn't even move before she stomped on my dick so hard I thought she'd have gone right through. I sat upright, clutching my boys and felt her bare foot crash into my chest next kicking me back onto my wife who was finally coming back to us; although that was hardly a relief for her as the kicks weren't just hitting me. These girls were stomping on both of us like we were ants in their kitchen. When they finally stopped as the crowd reached a roiling boil, I rolled over and pushed myself up to my hands and knees and looked down at my wife. Her face a rictus of pain and embarrassment at our mutual humiliation which, moments later, got even worse.

We'd thought for a moment the kicking had ceased out of mercy but it was just the intermission of our nightmare as Maria once again stood over my prone wife and lowered herself. I went to stop her but was quickly trapped in a headscissor between Eva’s legs. She pulled me by the hair down her legs so I was face to pussy with her while my wife struggled beneath me. Our sweating stomachs a slick, slippery sandwich of sweat forced on us by these relentless athletes. After an eternal moment Molly stopped writhing which meant she succumbed to another facesit while I slapped uselessly at Eva’s wooden abs and stone thighs. She wasn't even trying. Just resting on her elbows and watching me squirm. From my limited view I could see her directing Maria. I couldn't hear much because her thighs were so tight on my ears but when I felt soft hands grab my ankles and lift me as the crowd roared in approval, I learned what was coming. Maria dropped me back, belly first, onto my wife's doughy midsection. She heaved again but only squirmed beneath me. The relentless wrestlers did this to us 2 more times with the same general effect. The wet sound of our bodies slapping against each other, sliding a bit before we settled. Molly a quivering wet mound beneath me. Eva released me and got up as I laid across my wife, prostrate at her feet. I slid back across Molly’s prone form and pulled myself up to look down at her. She was seeing stars and her lipstick was smeared from Maria's ass grinding on her face but she still looked beautiful.

“Let's get these bitches” she breathed.

It was the biggest rush I'd felt all night but it was short lived. Up until that point, the moves seemed like a methodical approach to wearing us down. But it was a sound strategy because as I tried standing, I realized I had little strength to do it. I made it to my knees and looked up to see Eva on the turnbuckle. She leapt, spinning in mid air so she hit me full in the chest ass first and dropped her long dark legs across my wife's vulnerable midsection. The crowd roared as I tumbled across the mat, my chest feeling like it'd been hit with a pillow full of bricks. I saw Molly’s arms and legs fly up and flop down from the force of the hard legs driving into her soft gut on my first roll and her body, pale and crumpled beneath Eva, on my second. I saw the proud Asian girl stand over my wife, plant her foot on her, and raise her arms as the crowd roared in approval. Then I saw the last thing I was expecting. Eva was wrenched sideways as Molly grabbed her ankle and turned. Eva went sailing headfirst into the turnbuckle. Her head hit the post between the pads and she sunk, arms over the ropes, in the corner.

I saw Maria moving toward the corner. I made my move, too. Molly had, by this point, rolled onto Eva and slid a pink sweaty arm around her throat into a sleeper hold. Maria made it over to them and leveled a stomp on Mollys lower back that broke the hold but let me get behind for a surprise attack. With Molly tending to her arched back, I spun Maria around and threw a huge hook. She blocked it, threw my arm aside and punched me square in the breadbox. The pain froze me from my head to my toes so when she came back with a hook of her own, I took it undefended in the chin, my soaking wet hair throwing a high arced spray of sweat across the ring. Then another. Then again. I could feel my knees buckling as this brown buxom beauty took me apart. My arms hung limp. I was seeing double and knew the next was my last. In fact, I'd sort of accepted it at that point so when she grabbed my hair, I let her. One more shot and she could pin me and end this all. But she didn't.

To me, it looked like her arm got caught. To her, it was like my wife caught her knockout punch, spun her around, and started giving her the business.

Now Maria, her back turned to me, was the one taking blows from my wife. A jab, a hook, then another, then another, then the coup de grace - an uppercut that sent this beautiful girl crashing into an all but unconscious me. We both went down. Her enormous, perfect ass smashing my rock hard dick. In any other situation we might have consummated. As it was, in my punchdrunk stupor, I just kind of writhed, sliding my pre-cum soaked underwear along her ass crack in a kind of somnambulant facsimile of fucking. She responded in kind, murmuring in her own KO dream and sliding up and down my shaft.

Molly, in the meantime, was the last one standing.

Eva, by this time, had turned around so she was lying with her arms propped over the bottom ropes at the turnbuckle. Molly, realizing the effectiveness of a thick ass on a face, went over to her and turning around, proceeded to bury Eva's petite facial features in her fat, sweaty ass; her mouth tasting her sweat and arousal, her nose filled with the mingled scents my wife as she struggled in vain to find an escape from the two heavy, jiggling halves.

I rolled Maria off of me and onto the canvas. She was just barely coming to so I left her crawling toward the edge of the mat for the time being and went over to Molly. She was still bent over rolling her ass all over Eva’s face so I put my hands down for a double hand slap and she did not leave me hanging. This enraged the already angry crowd even further as she stepped away from the thoroughly worn out Eva in the corner. She was wiping her face that clearly featured a large amount of Molly’s own fluid on it as we stepped up. She looked up at us in fear as we, arm in arm, put our bare feet on her face, standing on one foot and holding onto the rope for balance.

She clearly disliked this move as she started rabidly fighting to extricate her face from our damp soles. We laughed at her struggle, sensing for the first time we could win this thing. We had this bitch under foot. We were gonna team up and take her down. We had forgotten about Maria.

She hit us with a double low blow. I was looking down at Eva struggling when I saw her forearm shoot out from between both of our legs and abruptly move up. Both of us grasped our nether regions and bent over so we were just above an absolutely incensed Eva who grabbed us both by the hair and smashed our heads together. This sent us both turning and reeling back toward the center of the ring and into the clutches of a waiting Maria. We were both struggling to shake the cobwebs out, as we lumbered toward her before she hit me and then Molly with hooks which sent us back to a now standing and clearly quite agitated Eva as she replied in kind.

We were balls in their tennis match as these two dark skinned girls punched our pale, floppy bodies back and forth for fun. The crowd was roaring and I was growing dim. Molly was hardly in her bikini, flailing and flopping and turning and turning toward either dominant woman in the ring who, on the last time, grabbed both of us by the hair.

Eva walked around to stand with Maria and they looked at us in the middle of the ring, swaying like drunks, with their hands on their hips. The girls then turned to the crowd and shouted I can't remember what but I do remember thinking this had to be it. I looked over at my wife. Her bikini was askew revealing her left breast. Her protruding belly, an endearing and beautiful quality to me, was just a signifier of our inadequacy in the ring. Her thick thighs, jiggling as she staggered, tied together by her bathing suit that was all but lost up her ass and pussy. My own bottom was deep inside my ass but the tightness on my still erect dick felt alright as I started to drift. Then all of the sudden I was being swung in a circle that immediately terminated in a collision with my wife. Whether it was our sweat slicked skin or maybe just fate - or I guess the skill of Las Amazinas - we stuck like velcro. Cheek to cheek, belly to belly, we dropped to our knees.

Molly was throwing off heat like an open oven and the smell of our overpowered bodies, bested in every way by these two superior athletes, filled our noses with the olfactory reality of our humiliation and defeat.

“When are they gonna finish us” I heard Molly murmur from her somnambulant state. We both started to bounce with the mat again. I don't remember what happened next but the YouTube clip is pretty clear.

Maria and Eva ran to either side of the ring and leapt, turning in the air, ass first into our heads. They landed lightly and bounded away, hands raised in victory. Both of us were knocked out cold. I went down to my side like a trash bag falling away from the wall and my wife tipped over me, rolling me onto my back so I was spread eagle with her draped over me, arms straight down, palms facing the lights. Maria, using her foot, pushed Molly over onto her back so she was now spread eagle on my chest. The girls put their feet on my wife's heaving breasts as the ref slid in. I vaguely remember feeling the slap of his hand as it counted off the pin. The release of the pressure of their feet from their arrogant pin.

Then there was the victory celebration. Now Las Amazinas are a dominant tag team and I think our little rally may have irked them a bit because Eva pulled my semiconscious wife from me and placed her foot on my face. It woke me up but she wouldn't move it and the more I moved my face, the more pressure she applied.

“Lick it! You don't leave, until you lick! Do you like feet in faces you fucking bitch? Because you're gonna clean my feet before you and your fat fucking wife can leave!”

Being in the position I was in, I began to lick as the crowd roared. Molly was being held on her knees by Maria and watching as I laced my tongue in between another woman's painted toes. As I choked fitting her whole foot in my mouth, gagging me in front of hundreds of people. As saliva poured out as I choked on her toes. She pulled her foot out and rubbed my own spit and her sweat across my mouth and nose and cheek and turned to my wife. She dropped onto my belly, sitting with her tight ass firmly against the throbbing purple tip of my dick and shoved her foot into my wife's face. She grabbed my hair and turned my head to watch. Her red lipstick smeared all over as these dark, perfect feet rubbed her pink cheeks. Red painted toes tugged on her full lips. She mushed her nose and stuck her feet in causing her too, to gag and drool down her foot. Maria just laughed but Molly began to almost enjoy it. Sticking her tongue out as Eva rubbed her long, wrinkled soles across her mouth. She then planted both soles over Molly’s face, smothering her with her feet. I was watching all this while Eva ground her ass into me pushing me to the point of no return when she grabbed my balls with the kind of grip you hear about in legend. I came violently and immediately right in the middle of the ring. I came buckets. It was the kind of release that you'll remember for a lifetime. I stared up at the lights, still spread eagle and shuddering as I emptied myself into my trunks and down my sweaty hips. Eva stood. Molly was sagging and Maria pushed her, face first, into the swamp of my trunks. My dick was still spasming  as Eva put her foot on the back of her head, rolling her face around the semen soaked cotton. Molly moaned. I still laid spread eagle on my back. Eva then put her foot on my chest and Maria her foot on Molly’s ass and they struck their victory pose. My wife and I didn't move, paralyzed by pain, humiliation and sexual overexertion.

The crowd was hysterical, stomping and howling at our physical and sexual subjugation. The music for Las Amazinas came on and the two girls kicked their feet off of us and walked away victorious. We bounced on the mat, completely destroyed, as they walked out of the ring and through the crowd slapping hands.

I tried sitting up but collapsed back to my back. My wife, her face sticky with my ill gotten ending, slid from me and onto her back so we were lying head to toe. She wiped her face with her hand and sniffed it. Wiped it on my thigh. I finally pushed myself up and went to give her a hand. She slapped it away as the crowd laughed and jeered. She got up on her own and we took our walk of shame out of the gym. The bright lights showing every red mark, my huge wet stain, every rivulet of sweat running along our beaten bodies. We got back to the staging area and I grabbed her.

“I'm sorry I just…”

“Stop. I get it I just - I need to fuck when we get back to the apartment. If this is wrestling - I am fucking into it. Let’s join this league and beat these bitches senseless.”

She continued walking while I stood rooted to the ground like I'd been planted a century ago.

“Are you coming?”

I shook my head and ran up to her, grabbing her sticky cheeks and kissed her with all my heart.

“Let’s fucking do it.”
Twitter: @jobber5000

Offline sugoishadow

• God Member
Re: Husband and Wife Jobbers vs Sexfight Pros
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 05:01:37 PM »
Nice storie, please continue it or write other of it type.