News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

trillian

• 2 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
trillian
« on: April 05, 2018, 06:58:28 PM »
so two nights ago during a thunderstorm...my electricity was knocked  off for a few hours....my trillian was open at the time

since then   I have not been able to see   any messages....and the messages  I have sent  have not been received.

it's as if I am in a  ghost room {lol}....has anyone else had this to happen?    and  I have changed my statusto visable    but that still has made no difference....

anyone have any suggestions?
the prez tramp

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: Trillian
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 10:58:58 PM »
I have had a plethora of Trillian problems.  This has forced me to consult with my tech guy and I have been able to resolve every issue.  The one thing that fixed these problems that continually pop up is to un-install and re-install trillian. 

The only time that didn't work was when I ran into some kind of corruption issue that only affected Sexxy-April's chat.  In that case I finally figured out where the chat logs are kept and erased the last file (they are batched in segmented time periods), and THAT solved that issue. 

I guess this is why the app. is free.  We are helping them work out the bugs. 

I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
Re: trillian
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 04:34:17 PM »
I have found Trillian to be very stable, however, one night it went berserk. When  Trillian was open, I couldn't do any other tasks on my pc. (open web sites; on board programs , etc) . The solution was to re load  Trillian. It works fine now.