News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Keri Spectrum Flamingo/Black Falcon

• 2 Replies

Offline tupelo36

Keri Spectrum Flamingo/Black Falcon
« on: April 05, 2018, 10:28:44 PM »
Sorry if this isn’t the correct board for this question but does anyone know if Falcon or Black falcon sell Keri Spectrum’s first matches? I’ve heard her discuss these matches a couple of times and was wondering if anyone knew if they were for sale anywhere. Thanks for any information anyone has.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: Keri Spectrum Flamingo/Black Falcon
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 12:04:34 AM »
Sorry if this isn’t the correct board for this question but does anyone know if Falcon or Black falcon sell Keri Spectrum’s first matches? I’ve heard her discuss these matches a couple of times and was wondering if anyone knew if they were for sale anywhere. Thanks for any information anyone has.

She's discussed them? What did she say? I always wondered if they were real or not...I could probably find them when I get a second. Those videos the performers rarely used their real names and had fake names. Gia Primo did a video or two for them as well.

Offline tupelo36

Re: Keri Spectrum Flamingo/Black Falcon
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 04:39:13 PM »
I’ve heard her discuss the match or matches in a podcast with VeVe Lane and another time on a Sleeperkid podcast. She said she wrestled an hour-long match with no breaks and it was not a good experience for her. I was just wondering if they were for sale anywhere. Would love to see them.

If you’re a female wrestling/catfighting fan, VeVe’s video podcasts on YouTube and Sleeperkid’s Wrestling with Fetish in the iTunes Store are awesome! I would highly recommend them.