News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

AMAZON POWER STRUGGLE

• 0 Replies

Offline skydog4393

AMAZON POWER STRUGGLE
« on: April 06, 2018, 01:59:33 PM »
I was asked by Queen_Aneta to put this poll together with her friends Katiecrush and DreaDoms, and both women consented to this contest.  So I hope you enjoy and get involved to one on who you think will be the victor in this battle of big and strong women. 

5'10", 195 pound Katiecrush will meet 5'11", 210 pound DreaDoms in this match of powerful women.  Both women have spent numerous hours in the gym and have built impressive muscles and now they will test each other to the limits.  The scene will be inside of a professional wrestling ring amid a medium sized crowd and the ladies have their own respective cheering sections as they make their way from the dressing rooms and out into the crowd.  It's easy to see that everyone in the house is impressed at the muscle tone that both women display and the cheers fly as they await the match to begin to see who will overpower the other in the middle of the ring.  Although the bout can be won by pin, they can also win by verbal submission when one of these ladies gets the other into a submission hold that bring a cry of surrender.  This match up promises to to bring the best out of each other, in or out of the ring until the dust finally settles.  So please join in and make your vote on who you believe will end up being the best woman standing in this clash of power, strength and aggressiveness.

I will leave the wrestling attire to each of the combatants when they finally begin posting their comments, moves and holds.  I encourage the members to also leave comments on this poll as to who you think will win this battle.
I am also including photos of the girls.  DreaDoms on top and Katiecrush below...