News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bar Fight! Kierstyn vs BiancaL

• 38 Replies

Offline BiancaL

• Just here to put bitches in their place and get a rush while doing it
Re: Bar Fight! Kierstyn vs BiancaL
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2018, 03:07:58 PM »
Making use of the advantage of having you on your knees I rush forward. Grabing onto your hair, I smash your face into my rising knee. Still holding onto your hair with my left hand I line up your face and send my right fist crashing into your nose. Letting go of your hair I step back to survey my handi work and to bask in the adoration of the crowd. Listening to them cheer leads me to believe you might not be one of there favorite people.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2018, 04:42:02 PM »
I gasp out as you grab my hair, which quickly turns into a cry of pain as your knee slams into my face. My head rockets back and comes forward just in time for your fist to crash into my nose. Blood gushes out and as you let go of my hair, I fall to my stomach on the floor. I lay there moaning before pushing up onto my hand and knees, using the back of my hand to wipe the blood away.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2018, 05:09:52 PM »
I also think Bianca is stronger and at this point of the fight Kierstyn won't start a come back.

"Bianca please lift her up over your shoulders or bearhug her into unconsciousness as finishing move!" ;)

Offline BiancaL

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2018, 05:52:17 PM »
Seeing you down on all fours I just cant refuse the invite. Stepping in I kick you in the side with all the strenght I can muster.

I turn around and walk back to the bar to take a sip of my drink before all the ice melts. Putting you down took a bit longer than I thought it would.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2018, 06:05:55 PM »
I cry out in pain as I fall to my side from the kick. My arm holds my side as I slowly push back to my feet. “I’m not done that easy you bitch,” I say as I lungs forward, grabbing the back of your skirt and trying to tear it down your legs.

Offline BiancaL

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2018, 06:29:49 PM »
I suddenly feel myself being pulled backwards and off balance. Turning around I slam my fist into your already bleeding nose. Gripping you by the hair I swing you into the bar facing away from me. Still holding your hair with my left hand I slam your head down on the counter twice and then start throwing short jabs into your injured side and kidneys with my right.

You made me spill my drink and tore my fav skirt bitch. Iwas gonna let you get away with a beating but now Im going to send you to hospital you fucking skinny slut!!!

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2018, 07:16:05 PM »
I scream out as punch me hard in the face and swing me into the bar. My hands grasp desperately for something to defend myself with as you slam my face down into the bartop and start punching me in the side. An audible snap indicating that at least one rib is broken. I finally manage to get my hands on another beer bottle and I swing around with it in hand, trying to hit you in the head with it.

Offline BiancaL

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2018, 07:45:35 PM »
Im starting to enjoy this tussle as I once again slam my fist into your side. The next moment Im seeing stars as a sharp pain shoots through my head. Slightly dazed I stagger back until my back hits a table. I steady myself against a stool and try to clear my head as I suddenly realize you fucking hit me with a bottle!. Looks like this  might turn into a real fight after all.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2018, 07:53:35 PM »
After the bottle shatters off of that fat head of yours I charge forward before shoving your back onto the table, grabbing the bottom of your already ripped skirt, and yanking it off completely. I wave it around above my head before tossing it to the crowd and trying to grab your ankles.

Offline BiancaL

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2018, 06:56:32 AM »
I fall backwards onto the table and are unable to prevent you from ripping my skirt of displaying my frilly little black gstring to the delight of the crowd.
As you try to grab my ankles I kick out in desperation and manage to hit you on the chest right between your non existant breasts.
As you stumble backwards I roll of the table and raise my fists in a fighting stance.
Thats it, bring it on bitch.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2018, 10:46:12 AM »
I laugh as you roll around on the table, and then kick me away. Once I regain my footing, I raise my fists as well. "Nice butt floss botch," I say before charging forward with a left right combo aimed for your face.

Offline BiancaL

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2018, 01:04:24 PM »
I watch you coming towarfs me and at the last moment I I take a half step to the left and slam my right fist straight into your belly button followed by my left fist smashing into your ear as you bend over double.

mar2017

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2018, 03:17:45 PM »
loool ! kierstyn is no match for Bianca !!! Bianca seems very powerful, she will easily wins !!! Kierstyn will end flattened !! i really would love to see how Bianca would fight vs my gf !!! she is smaller but i think it would be interesting, this girl seems to be a good fighter !!

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2018, 06:17:34 PM »
I swing my left and right, catching only air, but your combo doubles me over and then drops me back to my knees for the second time this fight. My head swimming, I throw a punch aimed at your crotch, hoping to slow you down with a low blow.

Offline BiancaL

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2018, 06:36:13 PM »
I watch you throw a weak slow punch that manages to tickle my upper thigh. Your body seems to know that you are done but I dont think your brain has realized it yet. I lean down and rip off your top. I then pull you up by your hair and push you back into a wall holding you upright with my left hand while I sink punch after punch into your tits