News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bar Fight! Kierstyn vs BiancaL

• 38 Replies

Offline Kierstyn

Re: Bar Fight! Kierstyn vs BiancaL
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2018, 09:22:42 PM »
I cry out as my face goes bright red and I cover my chest. I use one arm to cover my exposed chest as you take me by the hair and slam me up against the wall. With my free hand I reach out, trying to claw at your face with my white painted nails.

Offline BiancaL

• Just here to put bitches in their place and get a rush while doing it
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2018, 05:58:37 AM »
I zcream out in pain and rage as your nails drag down my cheek. Pulling you forward I hit my knee up between your legs hard enought to lift your feet of the ground.
Still gripping you by your hair I smash your head back into the wall which I follow with a knee into your belly before I let go and step back to touch my my face to check the damage.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2018, 08:36:10 AM »
My momentary glee at hearing you scream in pan is cut short by the knee that causes tears to burst from my eyes. The following head into the wall and knee into the stomach leaves me doubled over, gasping, and dazed. I stagger slightly away, still bent over, using the wall to stay standing as my back turns to you. Meanwhile the crowd goes absolutely ballistic with cheers at the fight, many of them have camera phones out trying to catch as much bare flesh as possible with the lens.

Offline BiancaL

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2018, 09:06:23 AM »
I stare at the blood on my hand and rage boils up in me as I realize that I might have scars on my cheek. Gripping you by the hair I swing you around and throw you to the floor. I send a kick into your side and then go sit on your belly to start ponding your face with my fists

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2018, 09:11:09 AM »
I scream out as I am swung around and down onto the floor before being kicked again. I lay there moaning as you mount my stomach and start raining blows down onto my face. My arms come up to protect my face as my feet kick out so wildly that my shoes go flying across the bar.

Offline BiancaL

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2018, 09:26:43 AM »
I force your arms down and shift forward slightly to pin your arms under my knees.
I look down at your blood covered face and suddenly remember that you scratced my face. I start to smile and say payback is a bitch as I sink my nails into both your cheeks and rake them down with as much force as possible

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2018, 05:34:25 PM »
I scream in pain, legs kickingly wildly as I buck under you. Your nails tear long trenches down my cheeks, almost going thru them. I continue to buck and struggle, trying to throw you off before you turn my already bloody face into any more of a mess.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2018, 06:34:43 PM »
Sorry Kierstyn but I have to go with Bianca.

Cheers!
Tony
Cheers!

Offline Busty Sarah

• My tits are better than yours.
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2018, 08:27:27 PM »
I think Kierstyn will win after a long brutal fight.