News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ultimate Surrender done?

• 4 Replies

Offline Catfight Contributor

Ultimate Surrender done?
« on: April 11, 2018, 03:26:58 PM »
Glanced over at their site and as far as I can tell they haven't updated since February. I haven't been a big fan of theirs in years. But end of an era if they've halted production. Anyone know?

Offline Soony

Re: Ultimate Surrender done?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 07:47:48 AM »
Glanced over at their site and as far as I can tell they haven't updated since February. I haven't been a big fan of theirs in years. But end of an era if they've halted production. Anyone know?

Not finished. Just no more 1 week update. I heard Rookie Tournament and Summer Tournament will be update.

And Mistress Kara vs Ariel X Shooting film already. Kara can win against Ariel this time?  ???

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 11:34:40 AM »
Really wished lucy lee continued as a catfighter

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2022, 04:36:24 PM »

I contact Shannon Kelley about shooting a Real all out Catfight due to her match with Lucy being stopped early. Shannon agreed but sadly Lucy was jailed before the fight could be booked. Both girls hated one another after their US match and could see that Lucy wanted to hurt Shannon. Would have been crazy as Shannon said she was going to fight with as little rules as Lucy would allow. A fist fight might have broken out! Lucy had a bad temper and Shannon is a red head so for sure sparks would have flown!
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2022, 10:40:45 AM »

I contact Shannon Kelley about shooting a Real all out Catfight due to her match with Lucy being stopped early. Shannon agreed but sadly Lucy was jailed before the fight could be booked. Both girls hated one another after their US match and could see that Lucy wanted to hurt Shannon. Would have been crazy as Shannon said she was going to fight with as little rules as Lucy would allow. A fist fight might have broken out! Lucy had a bad temper and Shannon is a red head so for sure sparks would have flown!

Hopefully Lucy is out of jail by now. She would be my suitefights fantasy catfighter. Imagine her and sarah brooke ...wow