News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Question about 3D art

• 3 Replies

DottiD

Question about 3D art
« on: April 11, 2018, 05:06:54 PM »
Hey All, well All the 3D artists here anyway, I have a question for all of you, about a year ago or so I purchased Poser 9 program, I have been a long time fan and inspiring wanna be 3D artist, anyway i am new to the program to say the least , and i been playing with it on and off when i have time, I even watched a few of the you tube "how to's" but i don't fully get it, when i open the program I have the posable doll wood figure artists use to draw with, I get the moving of the lights to shade and shadow and how to manipulate the joints, what i can't figure out is how to get a skin on the figure, how to manipulate the soft tissue areas i.e. stretch the bust biggr and fuller adjust nose length and lip fullness, there was 1 you tube vid on that but the sound was out so you miss the key points when  the sounds out, anyway is there any of you who use or used poser 9 can give me a few tips or help ? with my time schedule and working from home I can't devote hours to toying around with it thanks in advance if you can assist.
P.S. I am also open to using my stories with someones 3d art if anyones interested maybe sell the efforts on Amazon or another online publisher ?maybe possibly ?  wh oknows? lol

Offline Oliver Jones

• God Member
    • my yahoo catfight group
Re: Question about 3D art
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 05:46:48 PM »
Open "material" click in the zone of the body and there you will see the texture and the rute of the file, you can do your textures and save the file there to select it

DottiD

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 06:51:46 PM »
Thank you

Offline Oliver Jones

• God Member
    • my yahoo catfight group
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 06:35:49 PM »
You are welcome