News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Offering my services

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Offering my services
« on: April 12, 2018, 12:48:40 AM »
I wanted to greet everyone here and say that I am taking requests for commission work should anyone have a story idea they would want written. I also started a patreon www.patreon.com/StoneKidman where I am in the process of posting all of the stories I've been writing for the past 20+ years where you can sign up for a monthly story commission, but in the mean time if anyone wants to DM me or reply here we can go over any details you'd like of character description, type of match, clothing worn (or not), moves you'd like used or any trash talk you want bantered about.
It's not mandatory to pay but I recently lost my job (I know boo hoo poor me I'm not looking for pity) so every little bit helps; I actually setup a  monthly custom story on the patreon since I really like getting ideas from other fans for twisted scenarios.
Since I don't want to spam unauthorized links I would suggest any of those unfamiliar with my work can just google "Stone Kidman," I have free stuff on Literotica and Seaking's site as well.
I'll be posting new stories here regularly while promoting my patreon and happily engaging with other writers should my presence be desired here.
Hope to hear from some of you soon,

Stone Kidman
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 03:23:42 AM by StoneKidman »