News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

manga women wrestling

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
manga women wrestling
« on: April 12, 2018, 02:43:39 AM »
I wanted to ask if any of you can name some good examples of women wrestling in either comic or animated manga/hentai?
The best translated comic I ever found was called Ring mama x but only featured the sex outside of the ring rather than in it--it treats pro wrestling as sacred which is good.
I've only seen two anime featuring women's wrestling, The Wanna-Be's (which is erotic to me but not meant to be sexy) and a series translated into Wanna be the strongest in the world. This series however was HORRIBLE, though it did have some erotic episodes as bonuses towards the end--featuring a tag match where the protagonist was dragged crotch-first across the top rope. The big feature of this borderline ecchi show, about a pop singer who becomes a pro wrestler, was the constant close-ups on her huge boobs which were practically bursting through her outfit, and shots of her crotch as she struggles in boston crabs throughout the ENTIRE series!
Anyway sorry to rant just looking for examples/links of erotic women wrestling comics or japanese style animation.
The best non japanese style comic I ever read was one called Cavegirl Contest; the art was incredible and the story was very hot, a catfight that soon devolved into a sexfight that might've been a little tongue in cheek was still incredibly sexy.
Thanks,
Stone