News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

When Wrestling Gets Personal

• 8 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
When Wrestling Gets Personal
« on: April 13, 2018, 02:12:23 AM »
Im thrilled to see women fight but hate to see them hurt or bloodied, so I suppose my natural leaning is watch women wrestling topless.  Not women wrestlers but women who wrestle, ordinary women.  When there is animosity between them an tempers fray the arousal level increases.  I found  DWW Summer event match between Vikoria (Ukraine) and Ilona (Czech). The pair went hard at it from the start, Ilona managing to get on top but suddenly the pair engaged each other in the most fantastic hair pulling which ended with the Chech girl in tears. The score was given but it seemed to be agreed that the match would continue without hair pulling.  It was still a great match  but it was the start that sticks in the memory.
The following pics show two ladies who haate each other going in hard,. Theres nothing like goading your opponent to ensure ill feeling but then she shows she can back it up.  Wrestling hard to get the better of each other without success, two ladies revert to the sexiest womanly attic and grab each other hair.
I hope there are other fans who particularly like these kind of matches.

Offline Karen_arnold

Re: When Wrestling Gets Personal
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 03:23:26 AM »
I too love it when a wresting match gets personal, does anyone else remember a girl by the name of Anita who fought for Festelle Videos? Also, did you ever see the DWW fight between Anna L and Jana N? The first and second fights between them under the title 'Struggle of a Lifetime' were sensational. I love it when you can sense the genuine tension between the two fighters.
Have loved fighting and just about any form of contest since I was a kid.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 01:36:32 AM »
Here is Anita whose matches blurred the line between wrestling and fighting. She had a great scrap with Austrian, Susanna.  They fought out a hard earned draw, neither able to gain a pin or submission. The first action pic sees the ladies with tight holds testing each others strength and resolve. the struggle on the floor provides the chance to test breasts against breasts.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 05:10:03 AM »
I was never a fan of DWW or Festelle until recently. I also like ill-tempered matches; the Lena - Aleysha, Lena - Marie-Laure has been discussed before. Tina Antman - Christine Dupree is another tough, almost violent match, as is Danni against a French woman.

My favourite is likely an old ECC match, FBB Michelle Burdick against Kyla Luciano. Some excellent trashtalking, a fiercesome forearm across the throat submission and a brutal bodyscissors to end the match.

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 09:47:59 AM »
My favourite is likely an old ECC match, FBB Michelle Burdick against Kyla Luciano. Some excellent trashtalking, a fiercesome forearm across the throat submission and a brutal bodyscissors to end the match.

Now that sounds like a damn fine match!

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 01:30:40 PM »
Matches of the now defunct DWW is a bit of a cheat as it's not easy to discern the animosity comes from being that competitive, it's part of their personality, or a much larger picture. These videos were made at a time before the former Eastern Bloc's ascension to the EU, so unlike today, people back then scurried away from the former Soviets. There are so many frozen conflicts guaranteeing discord between neighboring nations that kids from a young age are groomed to treat certain other groups with disdain. Throw in a woman from Ukraine, whose family more likely than not took part in occupying the countries of the other athletes, and pray it doesn't turn out to be a "Blood in the water" match from the Melbourne Olympics.

To reflect on your original point, shoot matches are my favorite in the sense they involve a real stake (like running a promotion) and the full extent of their skills.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 09:37:53 PM »
Always like the matches between real women who WANT to wrestle, fight etc . Their choice and rules.  Wife vs wife, not girls but real women who you would see at the market or stores.  My faves when they go all out or in for the win.

Offline Kendo Nagasaki

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 11:34:08 AM »
I was lucky enough to be romantically involved with a couple of DWW girls and was friends with another back in its heyday so got the inside track on which rivalries were real.
There was a natural rivalry between the Czech girls and the Hungarian girls, similar to an English and Scottish woman fighting in competition, but they didn't speak each other's language so it was never a clash of personalities with any of them.
The Hungarian girls seemed to get along with one another on the most part, it was a smaller operation and they were a bit further dispersed around Hungary. The majority of the Czech girls all lived in the same town and knew each other and there were some personality clashes, and a definite clique led by Eva who was something of a Queen Bee. Denise was not invited into the clique and disliked Eva. Eva also had a brief falling out with Jana N but they had a boxing match at an event and made up after that (Eva won and Jana spent the next four days at the event basically as her lady-in-waiting, always at her side, which was interesting to watch).
Barbara wasn't popular either and seemed to be the one girl who could get under Luzia's skin.
Laila was another who was not popular in the group, and riled Antonia in particular. Antonia actually went as far as to request a wrestling rematch with her after a catfight defeat, believing that style suited her better.
Laila not only won that match also but sat on her face at the end and refused to get off until Antonia had told her she was better. When she was finally let up Antonia threatened to punch her in the face.
The other point of interest involved Daniella (I think), who started dating Tiffany's boyfriend after they had split up and were then paired in a match together.
But the legendary rivalry was Ingrid and Nicole. This was a bit before my time but the legend lived on about how they had fallen out but the younger, smaller Ingrid had settled things with Nicole decisively in her favour.
I am still in touch with one of my exes but she has nothing to do with Foxycombat or FightingDolls. However, I know from her that Vera and Gina are not friends.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2018, 09:28:10 PM »
i did pay for a fight between entertainers in Vegas mayb 10 days ago. i of the entertainers know i love when she fights. hey she is 3-0 in front of me and u could see each entertainer wants to fight. "if looks could kill" as the saying goes. the girls worked it out best 2 of 3 rounds and winner take all; the prize $$$.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.