News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Does anyone like roleplays?

• 4 Replies

Offline ketlinsitting

Does anyone like roleplays?
« on: April 13, 2018, 03:00:00 AM »
Does anyone like to play some role? or are you looking for some roleplaying? What do you think about it? And who do you like to play? or dream of fighting?
My Ass in your face!!

Offline Hogan

• All was lost... Now I have to start over.
Re: Does anyone like roleplays?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 08:00:24 AM »
Most of my really good fights on cyber comes with a dose of roleplay to build up chemistry and background. I would go so far as to say that just wanting to get into the fight without playing a bit around with the 'whys' makes the fight worse off.
Avid sexfighter. Looking to reconnect

Try https://bdsmlr.com/blog/Sexualrival instead

Offline plzdaim

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 05:20:02 PM »
Pm’d you on trillian. I rp. Would love to try w you!

DottiD

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 07:55:30 AM »
Cyber fights are a roleplay, the scenarios , taking  size difference and equaling it out, adding players in the scene , all can be reality base or total fantasy, but the main goal is the makingthe whole package work, and that only hapens if both parties are in sync, 2 people who aren't on the same level or want some quick way to waste spare time won't work with someone ready to sit adn contribute 2 or more solid hours to a great build up scene and fight, just my opinion on this as well, try to stay clear of the ones who type like thay are speaking with an accent, lol its super annotying and ruins a what could have been a great cyber, especially if they typed their profile in perfect english LMAO, have fun though

viciousvicky

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 04:55:37 PM »
I’ve done a few roleplays before, but I really have to be in the mood for any kind of cyber fighting anymore.  I’ve done step sisters, office fights, etc. just have to be with the right , REAL, person.