News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A One-sided Slaughter, No Rules, Cage-fight ; Black + young Vs. White + Mature

• 3 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
A One-sided Hell's Angels Cage Catfight massacre in the Arizona Desert

Rated R for Mature Audiences

Prologue:  What happens when a 24 year old, 5' 6" tall, 125 pound black woman challenges an experienced 49 year old, 6' 0", 155 pound ,38DD woman to a locked door cage fight in the Arizona desert?  I wanted a high stakes match, against someone that I knew was stronger than I, and Tami seemed VERY anxious to face my black ass!  To quote Tami;  I would be "getting a mouthful of my (her) strap-on prior to me (her) taming your (my) pussy and then your (my) big black ass with it until you (I) beg for mercy...which (she) doubted (she) shall grant.  And so we made it a NO MERCY MATCH! 

What follows is the edited (for spelling, grammar, + typos) version of one of THE most exciting fights I was ever a part of.   

Be careful what you wish for:  A match from April 9, 2018  12:40 PM: 

tantalizingtami: hmm...well seeing what you were having in mind..
Simone: I want a really nasty fight where we go for each other's naughty bits.  We go back and forth, causing damage until one of us dominates and pounds the other badly making the loser beg for mercy!  Then the winner, "imposes HER WILL" on the loser!  I am in the mood for a really wild fight. 
tantalizingtami: hmmmm...well i am up for that.....some heavy stakes.....big risk but also a huge reward.
Simone: IF I win, you are going to lick my entire under-carriage, until I am satisfied!  (to be clear)  Attire is optional.  I will be topless.
tantalizingtami: well you will be getting a mouthful of my strap-on prior to me taming your pussy and then your big black ass with it until you beg for mercy...which i doubt i shall grant.
Simone: THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!  The winner can be merciless.
tantalizingtami: yes...i love you hon, but your feelings mean nothing to me
Simone: The where may be decided by you.  The fight is what is important to me right now.  Winners stakes!  Loser submits to total domination! 
tantalizingtami:  i am open as far as a setting......did you prefer a ring?
Simone: I love rings and cages because they are finite.  You can trap your opponent and wail on them.
tantalizingtami: i have never done a cage match, so i guess this shall be my first
Simone: GREAT!  The Hells Angels have a fighting cage in the desert of Arizona.  We will meet there topless, no rules (just our own), and they will lock the cage until the winner tells them to unlock it.  No referee.  Winner SAYS when it's over after the loser submits.
tantalizingtami: hmmm..sounds like a great epic match that indeed only one will come away from it standing.  and a brutal defeat for the other. 

Simone: I arrive at the Hells Angels retreat that I have been to twice before.  I have won two tournaments here and they know me well.  I get everything set up for our upcoming fight.  I limber up, strip down to my purple thong, and await your arrival!  I have been craving this fight for a LONG time! 
I remove my shorts and tank top for the fight!  (5' 6" tall, 125 lbs., 24 Y.O. and 35B)

tantalizingtami: i arrive at the remote retreat as i get to the location and see the cage along with you already stripping to your thong.  i head toward the cage as i lift off my tank top and untie my red string bikini top.  i undo my tiny jean shorts and wiggle them down and off, leaving just my red thong bikini bottoms on my 49 year old 6'0" 155lbs 38dd frame.
Simone: We have talked, and I knew your stats ahead of time, but that did not prepare me for our live meeting.  You tower over me a full half of a foot and outweigh me by enough for me to know you are stronger!  ALL I have going for me is the fact that I am half your age, I am very quick, and good with my fists.  We agreed not to have a boxing match, but once that cage is closed, my fists may be all that saves me from a BAD BEATING at your hands!   
"Hi Tami!  I am Simone!  So basically once the cage is locked there is no way to enforce any rules, so what happens, happens!  And this is not over until one of us surrenders, and not even then.  The winner says when it's over and calls for the Angels to unlock the cage!  Once the door is locked, it's on!  . . . . . LAST CHANCE TO CHICKEN OUT BITCH!"  I stare into your eyes and then I walk inside the cage.  "YOU COMING?" 

tantalizingtami: "nice to finally meet you Simone".  as i hear you explain the rules i look to the cage and then to you and back to the cage.  i feel a bit nervous having never been in a cage match before, but knowing there always has to be a first time.  i see you head toward the cage and i follow as i have come too far to be called chicken.

Simone: As I walk inside the cage I am conscious to stop about 15' inside it, so that when you enter and they close the door, I will have a lot of space behind me, but you will be only 10' away from the cage wall.  Your body is very firm and shapely!  It is far more fit than a lot of women half your age!  I lick my lips as I find you attractive, but I NEED to dominate you, and make you my bitch!  As soon as they slam the cage door shut and lock the door, I bolt the two steps it takes to get to you, lowering my head and attempting to tackle you, OR drive you back against the cage wall.  I aim my head off to your left side as I reach around your hourglass waist and attempt to dig my claws into your firm, shapely ass! 
tantalizingtami: as i climb into the cage i watch and hear the steel slam shut as it quickly sinks in that i am in a cage match.  i turn to face you just as your shoulder drives into my abs and almost lifts me off my feet as your hands and arms wrap me up in a football tackle. i back pedal on my feet.
Simone: My heart races and my breasts heave in and out as I complete my first move and manage to drive your back against the cage wall!  I feel my crotch get moist, and my nipples get fully erect from the excitement of facing such a dangerous looking foe!  I remove my hands from your ass, just before you hit the wall and bring them up inside and dig my claws into your breasts and attempt to rake them downward with my nails!  "WHAT'S THE MATTER WHITE BITCH, TOO FAST FOR YOU?!?" I taunt! 
tantalizingtami: my back slams against the heavy steel cage as i quickly discover that it is very unforgiving, my head tilts back against the steel as i yelp at the pain i feel almost crushed by the spearing move as it leaves my bare massive breasts wide open as your nails to claw into them, raking them down as it forces my back to rake down the cage as i slide down to the ground. i gasp in pain from such a fast start and i need to regroup a bit as i try to crawl away from you a bit.
Simone: I can not let up.  I have youth and stamina on my side, but if you get a firm hold of me, you will have the advantage.  As I hear your loud gasp I get wetter!  (If I can keep this up, she WILL be my BITCH!) I think to myself.  As you slide down the cage you move slightly to your right and fall to your knees!  I take a half step left and raise my left knee, aiming at your jaw (sending my knee up between your tits)!  Then I grab for your nipples to try and lift you back up against the wall by them! 
tantalizingtami: my head tilts back as your knee drives into my jaw and your shin hits my cleavage.  you latch your fingers around my hard throbbing nipples!  "OOWWGGGGGG...."  i scream out as my arms reach up and forward i try to grab your tits with my hands to squeeze them hard.
Simone: As I lift you by your nipples, you grab onto my tits and squeeze them hard!  "OH FUCK!"  I scream!  We are now squeezing each other's tits, trying to inflict pain!  I squirm as your squeezing is very painful and I need to get you to release me quickly!  So I release you left nipple and try to shove my right hand down inside the front of your thong and grab your pussy so that my thumb presses against your clit, while my index and middle fingers penetrate your labia and my nails dig into your vaginal wall! 
tantalizingtami: my head tosses back as my mouth yelps wide in pain as your hand dives into my red thong.  I let out a scream as your fingers penetrate me and dig into my tender flesh.  my hands release you and drop along my sides as i clutch the cage wall.
Simone: I feel your grip on my tits slipping as I dominate the opening of this fight!  A crowd of Hells Angels gather outside and start to root us on!  They love seeing one woman dominate another!  I take a step back to give me some room between our bodies to try and make you release my throbbing tits!  "WHAT'S THE MATTER TAMI?!?  IS THIS SMALLER BLACK GIRL MAKING YOU HER BITCH!", I sneer, and then I try and pump two uppercuts with my left hand, each aimed at your under-boobs!  "NOW LET GO OF MY FUCKING TITS, BITCH!"
tantalizingtami: my towering Amazon frame already has me up on my tip toes as your first uppercut sends me staggering backward and then the second lifts me up off my feet as i am knocked backward against the cage wall and slowly slump down it, to the ground, then i topple to my side and groan in pain, feeling completely stunned as this is like no other match i have ever faced.
Simone: I take a quick second to try and rub the pain from my breasts and then turn to you so that you are lying on your side near the cage wall.  "SUBMIT NOW, AND I WILL TAKE IT EASIER ON YOU, WHITE cxnt!"  Then I slap your face hard with my right palm!  Following that I drag you by your nipples onto your back, quickly shed my thong, and fall down straddling you with my knees, now locking your arms to your sides!  "I OWN YOUR WHITE ASS NOW BITCH!"  Keeping your arms pinned and facing your head, my now naked pussy presses against your breasts as I start slapping you with my right hand, forehanded, then backhanded!  (Bitch slapping you several times) 
Simone: (I am soaking wet and panting right now.  OMG I am SO horny!)
tantalizingtami: i groan as the hot sun and the intense action has a thin layer of sweat on my skin as you drag me from the cage.  i pant as i to try and recover but feel your weight sit on my chest. my arms flex to try and move but i am unable to use them as they are pinned.  my head then suddenly snaps from one side to the other and back and forth as your slaps know my head aside as each one dazes me more and more.
tantalizingtami: (you are a powerhouse)
Simone: You seem sufficiently out of it now, so I need to finish your ass!  I pull back my right arm, ball it into a fist and punch you in the mouth!  I then believe you are sufficiently stunned for me to sit on your face!  "I GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO GIVE UP, BUT YOU REFUSED TO BELIEVE THAT A SMALLER GIRL COULD BEAT YOUR ASS!  SO NOW YOU WILL LICK MY SWEATY BLACK ASS AND PUSSY UNTIL I TELL YOU TO STOP!"  I raise up and plop my ass down, covering your mouth, with your nose now covered by my wet pussy!  "KISS IT!"  I keep my hands free just in case you recover enough to try and break free! 
(The Hells Angels now go nuts, sensing that you are finished and will now be made to satisfy me!)

tantalizingtami: my head dazed a bit from each slap until your fist crushes my jaw, indeed KOing me as my long legs lay limp and you are able to move into a full face sit with no resistance.
Simone: You do not comply with your tongue, so I raise up off you and discover that you have been knocked out!  So I ask for a cup of water and throw it in your face to resuscitate you.  Then I kneel on your tits as I gently slap the sides of your face.  "WAKEY WAKEY, MY BITCH  . . . TIME TO EAT MY BLACK PUSSY!" 
tantalizingtami: my head and hair now soaked with water as i roll my head a bit to each side and i come to, groggy with a bit of a headache as i groan.
Simone: This time I reposition myself so that my labia is pressed firmly against your mouth!  I am gentler and even run my fingers through your hair!  "I thought that you were going to beat me badly Tami.  I am surprised that I was able to defeat you so easily.  Now be a dear and lick me until I cum, will you boo?"  Then I start grinding my pussy against your lips, fucking your face! 
tantalizingtami: i groan as i look up and see your body in a full frontal mount on my head as i sigh and open my mouth around your pussy lips and begin to lightly trace my tongue along your slit and gently flick your clit.
Simone: "OH MY!  . . . YOU are QUITE GOOD AT THIS!  . . . THAT IS LOVELY BABY!"  Your mouth and tongue move as if you have done this before!  I moan and arch my back to get the best possible angle!  My loins start to ache as I begin to twitch and writhe! 
tantalizingtami: my arms wrap around your thighs as i feel your weight shifting, moving on my face as my tongue slides slowly into your pussy and scoops a bit before easing you out and then probing back in.
Simone: "OH GAWD LOVER!  I AM GOING TO CUM SOON!"  My loins now feel like an active volcano on the threshold of erupting as my body now spasms and my moans turn to screams! 
LICK ME LOVER!  LICK ME GOOD BABY!  OH GAWD!    YES!!  YES!!  YES!!  YES!!

tantalizingtami: darting my tongue in and out of your hot wet pussy as i feast on you and your body rumbles on my head.
Simone: My body goes completely stiff and my mouth forms the letter O, but no sound comes out of me!  I shake for about 20 seconds and then collapse onto my back on the cage floor, with a HUGE smile on my face!  The Hells Angels unlock the cage.  I lay almost motionless for about another minute and then crawl to you and embrace you, pressing my tits into yours and engulfing your lips in a passionate kiss!  You taste yourself on me!  I stare into your eyes and start kissing you all over your body! 
tantalizingtami: gasping as your pussy floods over my face and mouth as your body shakes with such intensity before you fall aside and i lay there gasping deeply as we kiss and our hot erotic bodies embrace.
Simone: We then made love for hours, being watched by a group of Hells Angels! 
tantalizingtami: mmmmmm.....

-The End-

EPILOGUE:  To me, a nasty, vicious, catfight is foreplay!  But what happens after the winner has had her way with the loser depends on whom I fight, and what happened during the fight!  So when I defeat someone I should probably have lost to, I am always going to be a LOT more ambivalent!  And when I am defeated I am going to give that woman the happiest ending I can!   ;)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 07:07:21 PM by pythonlegs »
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
You took your best shot and put her down fast. It was a good read thanks for posting it.

Offline TaraAthleticCombat

• Triathlete, 25 years old, 5'7'' 125 Made in Wales
wow...great fight, and - sorry to say Simone - an unexpected victor

Online w3501

• God Member
What a great descriptive fight, love seeing the smaller woman totally owning the big amazon who was powerless the whole fight. I hope other small fighters will continue the trend of working tami over.