News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wildbeest

• 3 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Wildbeest
« on: April 15, 2018, 04:00:13 AM »
I finally found the name of the artist who did Cavegirl Catfight but am unable to find anymore of his work. I think it is one of the better if not THE best erotic fighting comics I've ever seen. His other art is very similar in theme, tone and quality I was wondering if anyone has ever been able to find more of his work or why he stopped.
Stone

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
Re: Wildbeest
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 07:01:28 AM »
Wildebeest passed away nearly five years ago but some of his art can still be enjoyed by visiting his blog.

http://wildebeest-art.blogspot.com/?zx=9706ab5de8e29245
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 07:03:53 AM by Hammer48 »

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 04:21:18 PM »
I finally found the name of the artist who did Cavegirl Catfight but am unable to find anymore of his work. I think it is one of the better if not THE best erotic fighting comics I've ever seen. His other art is very similar in theme, tone and quality I was wondering if anyone has ever been able to find more of his work or why he stopped.
Stone
I think he passed away of cancer
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline rustedone

• God Member
  • ph34r my image macro-fu!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 05:04:00 PM »
Yep, all too soon after he returned to having an online presence he sadly left this mortal coil. Pour one out and raise a glass to a genuinely great guy.  :'(
Best thing about being a fight fetishist? When compared to people who are into beastiality, vore, inflation, and this guy: http://www.lileks.com/institute/frahm/art1.html, you end up looking normal!