News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sexy Blond Bella Vs. Me in a Cage Death Match

• 3 Replies

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
« on: April 16, 2018, 08:10:17 AM »
WARNING:  This story contains content that is meant only for a mature audience and contains highly controversial subject matter that is NOT suitable for everyone!  Proceed at your own discretion!  This IS a fight to the death! 

redforman:  The Hells Angels have a steel cage in the desert in a location in northern Arizona near the Utah border where they hold illegal death fights.  They allow any two people to "fight to the death" for a fee ($5,000), and each participant has to also put up $25,000, which the winner of the death fight gets upon victory.  There are no weapons allowed.  We can only use our bear hands to beat our opponent to death.  We both enter without knowing who our opponent will be.  We can ONLY wear underwear and will also be checked for hidden weapons before being locked inside the Death Cage. 
redforman: I show up in the Arizona desert to the remote location that was sent to me in an envelope without a return postmark.  I am ready to put myself to the ultimate test.  Life or death against an unknown opponent!  All I know about my opponent is that they are approx. the same height and weight give or take!  I arrive first and give them the $27,500 that is my share of the fee plus the prize money.  I have trained diligently and am ready for literally, the fight of my life!  I strip down to my boxer-briefs and stretch my lanky frame inside the cage, waiting for my date with destiny! 

Bella: I arrive at the facility and walk in confidently, slapping my money down on the table without giving anyone a second look...I am supremely confident and SO looking forward to this.  I begin to walk slowly down the aisle towards the cage, wearing a short black miniskirt, white tank top and open toe stiletto shoes....just outside the cage, I strip down to a black bra and thong, my finger and toenails also black....I slowly step inside and stretch out, tying my blonde hair in a ponytail and smirking at you

redforman: "Is this some kind of JOKE?!?"  I ask the Angel who took my money.  You look no more than 19 years old, about 6' tall, and I probably outweigh you by about 50 pounds!  "I WILL KILL THIS BITCH INSIDE OF 15 MINUTES AND NOT EVEN BREAK A SWEAT!  . . . WHAT THE FUCK!?!"  All I get back from the man is; "THAT is your opponent!  NO RULES!" Then he slams the cage door shut and locks it!  "O.K. cxnt!  LETS GET THIS OVER WITH!"  I raise my fists and start walking slowly towards you, very turned on, because you are SO HOT looking! 

Bella: I stand 5'11 140 lbs in my bare feet....I raise my fists and slowly walk towards you with a smile on my face.   "no joke, old man.....you are going to die today at the hands of this hot young bitch and I am going to enjoy every second of it...then take your money and spit on your corpse...that is a promise"...I smile as I notice the bulge in your undies....about the time I get in range, I launch out at you with a kick, my right foot aimed at your lower ribs, just trying to measure you, test your defenses. 

redforman: I am ready for your first move and catch your foot in my hands and then I lift your foot up in the air and step in low, throwing a quick right uppercut at your pussy!  "I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SUCK MY DICK TOO, BEFORE I KILL YOU BITCH!" 

Bella: I let out a little squeal as your fist drives into me and knocks me back a step....the pussy punch definitely hurt, but I try to shake it off....thinking of how much you're going to pay for that later...I raise my fists, thinking I'll be a little more careful next time.
redforman: I advance, cocky as hell, "I'M GONNA FUCK YOU ALL NIGHT LONG, YOU COCKY cxnt!"  I then lunge at you throwing a wild right handed hay-maker at your head, going right away for a knockout blow!  And then follow that with an underhanded left to your sore pussy! 

Bella: I can really see that I've gotten under your skin as you angrily throw a wild punch that I am able to duck out of the way of, your fist just grazing my hair as it goes by...that was close!  but I can't get away from the left and it hits me in the same sore spot, I let out a squeal and drop to one knee, the bikers cheering as it looks like you're going to have your way with me!

redforman: "FUCK YEA BITCH!" I scream, as you go down to your knees.  I quickly rip of your thin bra and lift you to your feet, by your nipples!  "I OWN YOUR CUTE LITTLE ASS NOW, . . . DON'T I ?!?"  I hold you up on your tip-toes as I pinch your nipples between my thumbs and forefingers!  Then I twist them side to side and laugh loudly!  "HA HA!  THAT HAS REALLY GOT TO HURT, cxnt!"  (My penis is as HARD AS A ROCK RIGHT NOW!)

Bella: the bikers cheer as my bra comes off and displays my perfect perky breasts for all to see....I squeal and moan as you squeeze and pinch and twist my nipples, my face reddening in agony....and anger as you drag me around the ring cockily by my nipples...growing tired of this, I reach up and put my hands on your shoulders, hoping you are too cocky and distracted to keep me from leaning in and driving my knee up into your balls!

redforman: In an instant my face turns from red faced laughter, to red from pain, as your knee hits he square in my cul-de-SACK!  "OH GAWD!" I scream as your nipples slip through my fingers!  The pain is excruciating as I go down on one knee, cradling my testicles, with a tear in my eye!  "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU, WHORE!"  I rub my nuts with my right hand as I ready myself to defend with my left. 

Bella: I smile as you go down to one knee in front of me...the crowd gasps....."payback, bitch!" I know that one will hurt for a while....while you are down, I am going to take advantage....I try to lift my knee up HARD into your face, hoping to catch you on the nose if I do it just right, figuring there's no way you can stop this strong, sexy leg with just one hand!

redforman: Your kick comes fast and hard.  It smacks into my left hand, but then is strong enough to drive my left hand into my face, knuckles first, as if I had punched myself!  The power of your kick sends a chill through me as I had no clue you were capable of that power, and now for the first time I am worrying that you actually might kill me!  A trickle of blood runs from my nose as I stagger to my feet.  Legs wobbly!  I start to slowly back away while facing you! 

Bella: I smile. Maybe my knee didn't manage to hit your face, but this is almost as good.  I lick my lips at the sight of your blood....there will be much, much more where that came from....I follow you with my fists up, my defense tight...seeing your legs wobbly, I launch a kick with my left leg aimed at the outside of your right knee, Maui Thai style...figuring that should take away some of your mobility...I follow it up with an overhand right fist aimed at your left eye!

redforman: Lust turned to respect, and now respect turns to fear as you buckle my right knee with a kick that causes a loud snap and a burning sensation.  My knee is either broken or fractured!  Then your right fist comes at me so fast that it is just a blur!  CRACK!!  My head jerks backwards as you caught me square in my left eye!  "YOU FUCKING cxnt!"  I continue to back-pedal until I feel the cold steel of the cage against my back!  (OH NO!) I think  to myself!  My eye is purple and hurts like hell!  I am down to one good leg, and I can barely see out of my eye!  You can now see fear in my eyes! 

Bella:  I smile and lick my lips as I watch you stumble back up against the cage wall...the crowd turning, these bloodthirsty bikers now cheering me on as I follow you, strutting seductively before spinning and fully extending my right leg, to land my heel right on the bridge of your nose and finish what I started earlier, taking advantage of your fear and just ready to make a mess out of your face now!

redforman: Limited now severely in mobility, I am a sitting duck for you!  The blows are now coming so fast and hard that there is no chance of blocking them!  As I watch you move, gracefully and powerfully, I am in awe of your muscles of your tight, hard body, rippling as your hands, feet , and knees strike every part of my body!  It gets me horny, despite my desperation!  My cock is rock hard!  I watch now as you spin your body, your firm tits seductively jiggling, but so firm that they snap right back into place!  Then your foot smashes into my nose with a loud CRACK!!  Blood now pours out of my nostrils!  My head cracks into the steel cage!  Then my body slides down the wall and I end up sitting on my ass, with my hands at my sides!  Tears start running down my cheeks as I beg; "PLEASE!  PLEASE!  NO MORE!" 

Bella: I smile as I watch you slide down the cage wall, a broken wreck of a man, already begging for mercy...the crowd cheers for more punishment...I lean down, grab you by your nipples and pull you up and turn you around, slamming your face into the cage, then dragging your face back and forth along the cage wall, knowing there are sharp edges that are gonna slice up your face like a cheese grater.....after I'm done with that, I give you a vicious straight right punch directly in your kidney!

redforman: I am reduced a rag doll!  Still turned on by your power and beauty as I am now in agony, but you are like an Amazon Warrior, SO SEXY and STRONG!  You can no longer tell where I'm bleeding from on my face!  It is covered in blood!  You send a kidney punch that lands so hard, I am sure it caused internal damage!  "If you spare me, I will do whatever you ask!  PLEASE?!?" 

Bella: while your face is still up against the cage, I pull down your boxers and then kick you HARD in the balls from behind, trying to drive your balls up into your guts...I turn you around and grab your cock, squeezing it with my sharp nails while I lead you out to the center of the ring, smiling to the crowd....I then knee you in the gut to drop you to your knees in front of Me...."beg me for mercy....BITCH!"

redforman:   The pain is now beyond what I can bear as I whimper while you destroy my body!  I am in sweet agony as I watch your perfect body, as you strike me again and again!  My balls are crushed by your foot, then you yank my body by my penis as you parade my now barely breathing carcass around the cage!  "OH MY GAWD BELLA!  YOU CAN HAVE ALL MY MONEY!  JUST PLEASE, . . .  LET ME LIVE!"  You stop pulling me and I start kissing your feet, then move up your calves!  "MERCY PLEASE GODDESS!"  I use the last of my strength to raise up high enough to kiss your shapely ass! 

Bella: I smile as you beg and worship my perfect, HOT, young body....."that's as close as you'll ever get, loser....in fact, you don't even deserve to see this body!"  I grab the sides of your head and press my thumbs into your eyes...the crowd gasps in horror, I think some of them may actually feel sorry for you....a few are cheering.....I step back and kick you hard enough in the face so that you will land flat on your back!

redforman: I collapse into a heap of flesh, almost lifeless, barely able to breathe!  The Hell's Angels come to the cage to ask you if you are through with me yet!  Just one more well placed blow and I will be completely lifeless.  My life is on your hands, goddess! 

Bella: I walk slowly over to you and look down before I place my foot on your throat and press down, softly at first but gradually increasing the pressure until your gurgles turn to silence
Bella spits on my body and then turns and struts out of the steel cage, seductively shifting her hips from side to side as she is handed her and my $25,000!  She never looks back, or even puts her clothes back on as she disappears into the HOT Arizona night! 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:39:26 AM by RedForman »

Offline BloodGoddessBella

• I'm a killer Queen
Re: Sexy Blond Bella Vs. Me in a Cage Death Match
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 02:11:18 PM »
Thanks, red.  What's that they say?  Better dead than red?  Well, you're both red and dead.  ;)  I really enjoyed it.  If anything, I was too easy on you.  *smiles*  But this should give people a good idea of My style.

Offline Mr.Sharp

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 08:37:03 AM »
Awesome fight!!!

Offline Adorabelle

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 02:41:02 AM »
hot stuff.   not on me mind you but to see you doit to a big dude and so powerfully   mmmm