News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Yay! A cyber fight community section!

• 4 Replies

Offline The Better Woman

• Yuuuuuuussssssss
    • Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
Yay! A cyber fight community section!
« on: April 16, 2018, 07:35:33 PM »
First, I know, I know, there was the clique wars thing, but that always seemed a little ... scary and disconnected from the general cyber community, at least the one I know.

That said, I guess I just wanted to say, hey everybody! I am sooo glad we now have a place on the forums to chat and argue -- arrange and annoy. If you feel the same, hop in here and make your presence known!  :) :) :D :D ;D ;D ;) ;)
Jennifer
The Better Woman
Find All MY Chat-Logs at
Fights.Sexy!

Offline Jessicafights1987

• My first posted story
Re: Yay! A cyber fight community section!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 07:56:13 PM »
Laughs... The skank has a point
Trillian jessicafights

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 03:14:05 AM »
First, I know, I know, there was the clique wars thing, but that always seemed a little ... scary and disconnected from the general cyber community, at least the one I know.

That said, I guess I just wanted to say, hey everybody! I am sooo glad we now have a place on the forums to chat and argue -- arrange and annoy. If you feel the same, hop in here and make your presence known!  :) :) :D :D ;D ;D ;) ;)

Awwwww...im sorry you felt the cliques to be scary , you would be a PERFECT addition to the stockings girls. That said, you seem way cool and i’d love to tussle with you any day !

Xoxoxo

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 01:34:13 PM »

I think she can do much better than the Silks Heidi.....but, as my DOA sis said....she has a point.   So, yeah, anyone interested get your name or challenge out there.  I'm issuing my own here and now so I'll be waitin and watchin for others :)

Awwwww...im sorry you felt the cliques to be scary , you would be a PERFECT addition to the stockings girls. That said, you seem way cool and i’d love to tussle with you any day !

Xoxoxo

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 06:36:17 AM »

Well you're working on one of your stated goals.....you're annoying......giggle  :)  Stace