News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Another one bites the dust

• 3 Replies

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Another one bites the dust
« on: April 17, 2018, 03:30:31 AM »
It happens. You find a great CF blog and all of a sudden the owner shuts it down. Two great blogs just called it quits.
So a fond farewell to
https://femfighting.blogspot.com/?zx=8019c292570d9fb9
and
momfight.com
 :'( :'( :'(

jv: former moderator of classic catfights

Offline Vassago

• God Member
Re: Another one bites the dust
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 06:35:58 AM »
That blog was running for years, it's a tough world when you do it basically on your own! I sure had fond memories over the years.

Momfight had two long-time admins quitting lately, I guess there was nobody left to run it anymore?
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 05:30:18 AM »
Sorry to hear that forum shut down.    That one and this forum were the only ones I was aware and of,  so if anyone out there has some suggestion of other forums out there I sure would like to know about them so that we can alert fans about our website rockin-roxanne.com as we specialize in rare and hard to find videos that many longtime collectors would likely be interested in.  We have over 5,000 videos on our website from a lot of long gone companies such as Judell Dulong, Mildred Burke, Women Warriors, Triumph Studios, Lady Hawke, C&B Video, Stanton, Platinum Prestige, Video Vortex, Hoffman Agency, Suncrest, Ringmaster Girls, Female Fighting Federation, Beka/LGIS, California Supreme/Bellstone, Violent Video and Beatrice Goffin just to name a small handful.

Stop by and check them out and join our emailing list for special offers, sales notifications and new product announcements.

So again,  if anyone has some other forum suggestion I'd like to know about them.

{alt}

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 02:54:09 PM »
is catfight central gone also?
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury