News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

E-C-C 299 "Ultimate Titfight Challenge" - Free Preview !!!

• 2 Replies

Offline Catfight-Connection.Com

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
E-C-C 299 "Ultimate Titfight Challenge" - Free Preview !!!
« on: April 20, 2018, 02:12:25 PM »
See our new video update:

E-C-C 299 "Ultimate Titfight Challenge" - Part 2
When Sheila Marie goes looking for her rival Christine Dupree after her first defeat, she finds her outside of the female fight club they both belong to. When she confronts her about her abilities Christine assures her that she can hold her own in any titfight confrontation. Both agree to fight for victory again and to settle the score once and for all. They are meet alone at Christines home, and nobody can disturbs the long fight and the strong test of strength in a fierce tit to tit combat between two big busty mature females in the best age. They shows the power of their big breasts in the continuous titfight and body pains in all the fight. In strong bear hug contests, they squeeze huge tit to huge tit to see who is the strongest breast battler at time.

Members can download the movie in full HD 1920x1080 quality here:
http://www.catfight-connection.com/updates.htm

Here you can find the free preview clip:
http://www.catfight-connection.com/streams/?file=/content/0299/ecc299sprev.mp4

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
Re: E-C-C 299 "Ultimate Titfight Challenge" - Free Preview !!!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 03:58:11 AM »
 If Christine defeats Sheila again I'd have to say Christine should have a shot at your titfight champion very soon...
bend

Offline Catfight-Connection.Com

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: E-C-C 299 "Ultimate Titfight Challenge" - Free Preview !!!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 03:12:33 PM »
Hi bend5,
we think that is a very good suggestion. Our titfight champion Marina Montana vs Christine Dupree would be amazing.
Mayby we can find some customer or generous sponsors in order to make this possible. the flight costs to bring them together are not insignificant.

Also to see Marina vs Christine Carter is one of our biggest wishes......