News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Be careful what you wish for II (Tami's Revenge)

• 4 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Be careful what you wish for II (Tami's Revenge)
« on: April 20, 2018, 08:52:03 PM »
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR - The Rematch

Rated R for Mature Audiences     IF GIRL ON GIRL ACTION AND/OR A NASTY CATFIGHT OFFEND YOU READ NO FURTHER!!!

Prologue:  I am  a 24 year old, 5' 6" tall, 125 pound black woman with no more than 6 months of fighting experience who challenged an experienced 49 year old, 6' 0", 155 pound ,38DD white woman to a locked door NHB cage fight in the Arizona desert.  what followed on April 9th was a high stakes match, against someone that I knew was stronger than I, but my ego made me ask for a NO MERCY MATCH!  Tamil enthusiastically accepted!  I ended up thoroughly dominated Tami in that fight, forcing her to question if she was getting too old to keep up a younger, ruthless opponent!  She wanted revenge badly and I accepted another NO MERCY MATCH!  This time at midnight in a boxing ring in string bikinis, 10 days after our first battle! 

What follows is the edited (for spelling, grammar, + typos) version of one of THE most exciting fights I was ever a part of.   

Be careful what you wish for (Tami's Revenge) 

12:20 PM Simone: You have asked me for a rematch,  so I arranged to use a local gym in my neighborhood (home advantage for winning the cage match) for Saturday night at midnight.  The owner, who is a friend of mine, tells me where I can find the hidden key.  I tell you to meet me there at the stroke of midnight!
I wait in my car for you to arrive and when you do I get out and walk over to you;  "WELL!  I wasn't sure if you'd show up after the brutal beating I gave you last time!  Follow me BITCH!"  I am wearing a short white robe over my skimpiest white bikini.  I pull out the key and unlock the back entrance and we enter. 

tantalizingtami: I arrive and see you waiting outside as i exit my vehicle to meet you wearing a black tank top with matching tight black workout shorts over the top my purple string bikini.  i smirk and blow off your insults as i follow you to the back entrance. 

Simone: I slam the door shut behind us and lock it for dramatic effect!  "There is no one here to hear your screams!"  Then I laugh!  I lead you to the professional sized boxing ring and turn on only the overhead lights, leaving all other lights off for dramatic effect.  I climb into the ring and go to the far corner.  I pull something out of my robe pocket and hang it on the turnbuckle.  Then I toss my robe and shoes to the floor as I warm up briefly.  "What makes you think this time that it will be any different?  . . . .  I brought Mandingo with me this time, cxnt!  It is my 10" black strap on!  And there is not a hole on you that he won't enter, after I beat your ass again!"  I put my hands on my hips and stare menacingly at you! 

tantalizingtami: I look at the ring as we head toward it.  Overhead lights illuminate the canvas.  I climb through the ropes and head to my corner as i step out of my shoes and peel my tank-top off and toss it aside.  hooking my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts, i wiggle them down off my hips to my ankles and step out of them.  I look across at you and see you display your strapon. "...well he will be sure to find all your holes when i wear it bitch!" I adjust my purple bikini and stretch a bit as i try to keep loose.

Simone: As I look at you in the skimpiest see through bikini I have ever seen!  Every inch of your 6' frame; your strong shoulders, massive firm jutting tits, well defined abs., and very toned, shapely, muscular thighs and legs is visible!  I am in awe of the shape you are in!  I move towards you slowly and cautiously, knees bent slightly and claws out in front.  I run three steps towards you, and then stop short to see how you will react! 

tantalizingtami: i see you start to come out from your corner as my eyes look you up and down as your tiny white bikini shines almost to a glow against your dark smooth ebony skin.  I step forward and bend my knees as i bring my arms and hands up in front of me.  i step aside a bit so not to have my back to the corner as i watch you and prepare to move in closer to lock up arms. 

Simone: Now we dance as I circle clockwise, wanting to grab you.  But this time you are fully alert, so I slap at your hands a couple of times and then I step in, bend slightly, and try to wrap my left hand around your waist as my right hand reaches for your crotch! 

tantalizingtami: my right hand reaches down to grab your right wrist as i twist my hips to turn my body to move away from your left arm that reaches around my waist as i spin around behind you.

Simone: Your strength is too much for me as you grab my right wrist as I reach with my other arm, trying to grab you around your waist!  You are able to easily yank my body and end up behind me, with my right arm in your control.  (OH FUCK!) I think as all I can do now is to lean forward and kick my right leg back in an attempt to plant the sole of my foot into your labia! 

tantalizingtami: twisting quickly from your grasp, i twist your arm behind you and upwards to put pressure on your shoulder.  "UUGGFFFFFF....." i grunt out as your sole connects with a mule kick to my crotch, sending a numbing pain down my long legs making me release your arm.  my hands clutch my crotch in pain as my legs wobble and i weakly buckle to my knees in pain.

Simone: When you bend my right arm up behind my back, the pain is agonizing!  It feels like you are going to break it!  "OWWWW BITCH!"  I scream, but then my foot kicks your pussy! 
(OMG!  THAT was CLOSE!) I think making a narrow escape.  Luckily the kick lands with some power and incapacitates you for a couple of seconds!  Hearing your grunt gets me wet as always!  For a few moments I was picturing being ass raped by my own strap-on!  (You sure do rock that purple see through outfit!)  I think getting me even wetter.  The crotch hold, I put on you, last time worked, why wouldn't it work now?!?  Desperately I lunge downward toward you, extending my right hand inside those very sheer panties as I again try the same clit. pinch with my thumb, while pressing my index and middle fingers against your inside vaginal wall!  My fingers frantically try to find their places so I can pinch your clit! 

tantalizingtami: i groan as i try to fight through the pain of your hard pussy kick and try to rise to my feet but your hand quickly dives into the front of my sheer thong bottoms as your fingers penetrate my shaved slit, keeping me on my knees. "no! no! no! no!...." i gasp out as my hands quickly reach for your wrist to try and stop your hand from latching onto my pussy.

Simone: Your hand grabs my wrist as I get my fingers into position.  My eyes get wide as I wait to see if you are going to be able to pull my hand away from your moist slit!  With me on my knees I will be in a terrible position if you succeed!  My left hand reaches out and seizes your right nipple through the lacey bra, as I now pinch down hard on it, hoping it will be enough to distract you from extricating my hand from your cxnt! 
 (GAWD THIS IS SO HOT!) 

tantalizingtami: my teeth grit as my eyes close due to the excruciating pain.  i toss my head back and groan deeply.  caught in a desperate situation as both my hands try to maintain a hold of your right wrist, leaves me unable to fend off your left, as it pinches my throbbing nipple through the thin sheer purple fabric of my bikini top. "UUUHHGGGGGG....."

Simone: Using your second hand, you are able to pull my right hand out from inside you pussy, but now my left hand seizes and pinches then twists your right nipple!  I have an orgasm as I hear your grunt of pain!  My mind races as sweat covers my body!  I am using 100% of my resources trying to keep you from taking control and now I am tiring!  My nipple pinch relaxes a bit as I start to pant from near exhaustion! 

tantalizingtami: your hard twists of my nipple makes it throb as i gasp in agony.  after being able to free my pussy of your hold, my hands run up through my hair as my head hangs back gasping at the brutal nipple torture you are inflicting and it begins to make my body arch backward, as the pain is weakening and torturous throughout my entire body.

Simone: I feel your strength also waning as I finally free my right hand and grab for your other nipple, pinching, then twisting and finally yanking it, violently!  I seem to be wearing you down so pinch harder and twist mercilessly!  I then start to crawl up your body.  As I do, I drive my right knee into your pussy!  I have a burning desire to kiss you and grind my crotch into yours, but I sense I will win this fight and I NEED to make you my BITCH!  AGAIN! 

tantalizingtami: my hands clutch at my hair in agony as my body is racked with pain and tiring from your brutal attack on both of my heaving, throbbing breasts! you brutally attack my stiff, aching nipples.  suddenly my eyes pop open as does my mouth as your knee drives into my crotch as it takes its second harsh strike of the match as this one feels even more critical than the first, my long legs go numb as i scream in pain and agony. "OOOWWWWWGGGGGGGGGGG...."

Simone: "SUBMIT TAMI!  OR I'LL RIP YOUR TITS OFF"  My knee to your cxnt virtually finishes you!  I feel like a LIONESS who has a gazelles neck in her mouth!  My crotch is now dripping wet as I finally release your tits, then I scooch my body up so that I am now sitting on your belly and I start driving my fists straight downward into your aching tits!  I extend my knuckles to drive them into your nipples SO HARD that I feel them hitting your breastplate!  Such mixed feelings!  The more I hurt you, the more I want to FUCK YOU!!! 
(Your tits are going to be hamburger if you don't submit or stop me!  Such a shame as they are spectacular!) 

tantalizingtami: as your weight sits on my belly i try to lift my hips to evade you as you complete the front mount and i know i am now defenseless to your attack as you begin to slam your fists into my tits, using them as your own punching bags as i scream in agony to each punch as i yelp. "OOWWGG...UUGGFFF...OOWWWGGHH...I SUB..UUGGFFF....SUBMIT...I SUBMIT....."

THE AFTER FIGHT:

Simone: I am SO relieved when you finally submit, as you hold your throbbing breasts and sob a little!  The next thing I do is to plant a long passionate kiss onto your lips as I stroke your hair!  "You should always get a kiss before you get FUCKED!"  I say as I slowly get off you and go over to the corner where I had slung Mandingo over the turnbuckle.  I lift my eyes to you as I strap it on!  My heart races!!!  . . . .
I remount you and remove your, and my bra, tossing them aside.  "Open wide dear!  You will want this thing as wet as you can get it!"  I then slide Mandingo into your mouth! 

tantalizingtami: i groan in pain as you remount me and pull off my bikini top off, to uncover my large battered  bruised tits.  i gasp as i get an up close look at Mandingo, just before you push him into my mouth and i let out a low groan around him as he fills my mouth.

Simone: When you have lubricated my strap on with your saliva, I withdraw it from your mouth.  "Since you were SO brave, fighting long past where most other women would have given up, I will attend to your pleasure next!  OPEN YOUR LEGS WIDE TAMI!"  I then very tenderly slip Mandingo inside of you, deeper and deeper until my crotch is touching yours.  "YOU LOVE THIS, DON'T YOU,  . . .  YOU SLUT!!!"  I then start pumping Mandingo HARD into you!  My pelvis makes an audible SMACK with each in stroke!  "SCREAM FOR ME TAMI!  TAKE IT DEEP!  YOU LOVE IT!!!  YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT!!!" 

tantalizingtami: panting deeply after having just been given a full mouthful of Mandingo.  i spread my long legs wide as my back arches against the canvas.  i feel you press Mandingo against my pussy and slowly sink it in DEEP!  it makes my body quiver and arch as you begin to thrust it inside me, jolting my body on the mat as i groan and gasp with each long stroke. "UUHHGGG...OOHHGGGG....OOWWGGGG..."

Simone: "SMACK! . . SMACK! . . . SMACK! . . . SMACK!"  The rhythmic sound of my crotch, smacking into your firm and shapely ass makes a my loins tingle like yours do now as Mandingo is driven deep into you over and over again!  You moans turn to screams as I double the pace trying to finish you off!  "NOW CUM FOR ME YOU WHITE WHORE!!!  YOU LOVE THIS!  YOU LOVE THAT A SMALLER BLACK WOMAN KICKED YOUR ASS AND NOW OWNS IT!  CUM HARD BITCH!!!!! 
Simone: (OMG I CAME!)

tantalizingtami: groaning with every deep thrust you deliver, as your thrusts begin to echo in the gym, i twist and shake my head to fight against you and Mandingo as my head drops into my hands and my fingers run through my hair!  i pant deeply as my stamina drains with each HARD, DEEP, thrust inside me.

Simone: I stick a finger into your ass hole and hook it, then drawing it back into your colon to drive you over the edge.  "I OWN YOUR WHITE ASS BITCH  . . . .  NOW CUM FOR ME!" I then start slamming Mandingo into you with everything I have left! 

tantalizingtami: my head lifts up as i gasp and my eyes widen as you hook your finger into my tight asshole "OOOWWWWGGGGGGGGGGGGGG......"  you don't lose your rhythm with your thrusts, and instead quicken them as my pussy is forced to gush wildly over Mandingo as my body shakes and trembles in my hard orgasm as my right hand repeatedly slaps the mat.

Simone: One last thrust, shoving Mandingo as hard into you as I can!  Your sweet smelling cum gushes everywhere!  I arch my back to make sure Mandingo presses on your pulsating clit!  . . . . and then I pull it out after you stop shaking!  "Sorry Tami!  . . . One more hole to go, BABE!  Get on your hands and knees!  . . . . . This may hurt a bit!"  I smile as I insert Mandingo into your ass and start pumping it slowly, but firmly!   

tantalizingtami: "OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.........."  i scream and start to whimper loudly as my tight asshole resists, but you force Mandingo through it as i feel him enter my ass in brutal fashion as my head tosses back and forth.

Simone: I see that it is causing you pain, and I have a pang of empathy!  "I'M SORRY BABY!  . . . I'LL STOP NOW!"  After about 5 strokes I withdraw Mandingo and remove it from my waist.  You sob as you hang your head from the awful humiliation!  "I do need you to do one more thing though!"  . . . . . A sheepish smile crosses my face.  "Lay on your back for me, will you LOVER?!?"  I slowly lower my pussy to your mouth and command; "MAKE ME CUM BABY!  MAKE ME SCREAM!"  I gently start sliding my labia against your mouth and nose!

tantalizingtami: my asshole throbs as you stretch it open with a few brutal thrusts, as you stick to your words that Mandingo indeed entered any hole he found.  i roll over as i see you lower your pussy to my face and my tongue begins lapping up and down your wet hot slit all the way to your clit as i flick it gently.

Simone:   "YOU are SO GOOD at that TAMI!"  I moan softly as you once again prove that you know your female anatomy!  "OH GAWD!"  My moans soon turn to screams as your tongue and lips work in harmony! 

tantalizingtami: my tongue darts into your pussy as i begin to tongue fuck your pussy while i moan into you.

Simone: My screams get louder and longer as you are giving me the best cunnilingus that I have ever had!  I start to caress your face with my hands as I begin to shudder!  This time you notice that I am violently shaking!  Much more than the last time!  "I AM CUMMING  . . . OH MY GAWD!!  OH MY GAWD!!  OH MY GAWD!!  HARRRRRRRRRRRRRD!  . . . . . OH FUCK!  (It is the MOTHER of all ORGASMS!) 
My hands push on the back of your head, pressing your mouth as tightly as I can to my pussy as I erupt, spewing my sweet honey flavored cum all over you! 

tantalizingtami: i feel your body shake and quake over my head as you ride my face until a warm flood releases over my entire face as i gasp from under you.

Simone: I explode in a way that I never have before!  CUM spurts out of me, almost like a geyser!  I scream repeatedly for several minutes straight as I cry out expletives over and over!  This has to be the greatest orgasm EVER!!!!!!!!

tantalizingtami: my face and hair get soaked as your pussy squirts into my mouth and i am forced to swallow it.  i pant heavily as you sit on my face like a throne.

Simone: Eventually my body stops twitching and I regain control of my brain.  I have tears of JOY running down my cheeks!  "AND NOW I AM GOING TO DO THAT FOR YOU TAMI!"  I roll you into a matchbook position and smile broadly at you!  "I AM GOING TO DEVOUR THAT TACO MY DARLING!"  Then my tongue starts painting your labia, as I run it back and forth several times!  Then my long broad tongue goes directly to your fully engorged, emerged clit, and I start alternately swirling around it, then flicking its tip back and forth rapidly (like hummingbirds wings!)
 (You are delicious my sexy lover!)

tantalizingtami: (mmmm.....tongue or Mandingo.....either will have me squirting like wild now!)

Simone: I suck your clit into my mouth and then expel it and then my tongue darts all over it!  My hands play softly with your nipples and then move to your thighs and ass as I rub and softly squeeze your inner thighs! 

tantalizingtami: moaning with my long legs flipped back overtop me in a matchbook as my wet glistening pussy lips are posed upward as the position keeps my hips lifted.

Simone: My tongue moves faster and faster as my tongue licks harder and harder, swirling and darting, thoroughly enveloping your super swollen clit! 

tantalizingtami: i gasp deeply as my body shakes as i am unable to control my orgasms now.  my pussy begins to gush like a fountain into the air as i gasp. "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH......"

Simone:  I smile as we now look like a Jackson Pollock painting!  I slowly lap at your pussy sustaining your orgasm for well over a minute!  We both lay basking in the warm glow of this highly charged erotic experience! 
We  lay there cuddling, foreheads touching as we softly , gently kissed each other while Our hands rubbed the others pussy!  I fell asleep and when I awoke, Tami was gone . . . . . and so was Mandingo!!! 

-The End-

Epilogue:  I am going to try and post some pictures that chronicle this match, and I am not sure how well that will be perceived by the monitors.  Wish me luck! 

I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Be careful what you wish for II (Tami's Revenge) Pictures
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 08:58:07 PM »
Our outfits

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Be careful what you wish for II (Tami's Revenge) Fight Pics
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 09:09:10 PM »
Fight + Aftermath Pics

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: Be careful what you wish for II (Tami's Revenge)
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 07:51:40 AM »
THANK YOU VERY MUCH to the moderator who put together all the elements of this story! 

We have had differences of opinion, but this was a wonderful HAPPY surprise to see what I couldn't do come to fruition!  NOW readers can see it as it should be!  It was THE most erotic confrontation I have ever had here! 

Respectfully and with praise to the Freecatfight administrative staff,
Simone   :-*

Offline w3501

• God Member
Re: Be careful what you wish for II (Tami's Revenge)
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 09:09:09 PM »
Nice Simone, showing all of us her size is not a factor, you own the big amazon, she is your toy to play with when you want, nothing she can do about it.