News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Some Personal News

• 5 Replies

DottiD

Some Personal News
« on: April 22, 2018, 12:31:35 AM »
Hey All, just wanted to let you all know , especially if i know you well, I am cutting back on my time here by a LOT, i know many won't care and trust me your negative remarks back will go unnoticed, that said, I have my RL matxhes which are always increasing in women I know or meet, add in my kids and amazing hubby and well I can not see coming here to chat and accumulate buddies who don't chat, or don't come on often or want to go to trillian to show themselves as offline or invisible, so good luck wit hthat but my trillian account will be gone by Sunday if not sooner and yes if you were a buddy there your not now.

I have been fighting for a long time and cyber fights as well, aol, robins  chat,eclaws you name it I was on it, made a lot of FRIENDS and people who use that word ike it has no meaning, that is my fault , when i hear the word friend i take it to heart , obviously most here do not, anyway its been real and its been interesting but not sure both maybe at times, To the guys here who showed polite respect thank you and we still will chat when i do come in, to the Girl Firnds I amde sorry but if you can put your Rl first so can i nothing personal, I am not deleting my account (yet) but i need to see if things change for the better to put as much time as i do, for my writing, if you like my stories thank you, I have promised stories waiting to post and they will be, I love doing them, but let me just say not for my behalf but ALL writers here , we put a lot into entertaining you all with our work be nice and give a minute of your time and leave feedback negative or not its better than no replies at all.. see you al lsoon maybe

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
Re: Some Personal News
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 07:13:35 PM »
Your stories are very well done.  We who enjoy them sometimes forget the need for feed back.  You have done well.  Thank you.

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 06:34:13 PM »
Sorry to hear you won't be around so much but I've enjoyed reading your take on various subjects.  Hopefully you'll still find time for some of that but family sure needs to come first.  Take care.

Offline drumguy8

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 06:02:53 PM »
Sad to hear you are cutting back, but glad it's because you are doing what you love. Good luck and best wishes. Kick ass!!

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 01:00:12 PM »
I don't have the time or inclination for chat but I've always liked your insightful responses to some of the weird ideas that come along here.  I hope these changes help your life to go in the direction you want.  Best wishes and good luck!

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 07:50:23 PM »
Never had the opportunity to chat with you, however I will sorely miss your writing and stories.  I wish you the best in your endeavors with you RL matches.  And if you're in the path of the big lady named Florence, please do me a favor and kick her butt.  8) :)

A fan,
Brian>Warlock