News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

what about family fight

• 4 Replies

Offline catattack

what about family fight
« on: April 23, 2018, 05:32:44 PM »
Did you see ur mother or sister
Fight before and what happen

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
Re: what about family fight
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 06:48:30 PM »
mothers fighting their daughters are not my cup of tea......not criticizing, just a statement.

Love the idea of two (over 18 yr old) daughters fighting while their moms watch.....and then the moms getting in to it too......

RPBella

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 06:59:23 PM »
I never say my mother or sister fight but I did have alot of fights with my sister growing up, never fought my mom tho

if anyone would like to hear stories of fights we had id love to tell people about some just message me :)

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 04:10:31 AM »
mothers fighting their daughters are not my cup of tea......not criticizing, just a statement.

Love the idea of two (over 18 yr old) daughters fighting while their moms watch.....and then the moms getting in to it too......

I don't think the person who started this thread was suggesting that.  As I read it, he just asked if anyone has seen their mother or sister in a fight, not necessarily against each other.  I like your idea of two daughters fighting while their moms watch though.  I've had that fantasy many times myself.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 04:06:22 PM »
I never say my mother or sister fight but I did have alot of fights with my sister growing up, never fought my mom tho

if anyone would like to hear stories of fights we had id love to tell people about some just message me :)

Hi, do I need to do a private message? Or will you just post details about your fights for all of us to read. I am sure others would love to hear also.