News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

DWW is returning? WTF!

• 41 Replies

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
Re: DWW is returning? WTF!
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2018, 06:07:26 PM »
It's been over a month since I first posted about DWW returning. Still no sign of it...

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline ppearse

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2018, 07:06:30 PM »
I used to love their advent calendar in December. A different free clip revealed with each day.

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2018, 01:43:36 PM »
Silence

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2018, 06:01:27 PM »

Offline MODELSWRESTLING

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • real Models, real Wrestling
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2018, 09:29:07 AM »
No, it's not a fake hope.
Some people are really working on it!
Should have written ''months'' instead of ''weeks'' on the homepage  ;)

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2018, 10:19:04 AM »

That's quite understandable and admirable, but I do hope the end product will take into account the ongoing tariff war, just as much it will abide by EU privacy rights.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2018, 06:44:54 AM »

Hmm...I have some questions if you'd be able to answer them?

Any of the old DWW girls returning? Are you running it or just helping? What kinds of rules/videos are we going to see? I'm really kind of excited about this, just also leery! Thanks!

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2018, 08:16:51 PM »
Does  anyone else recall a handful of years ago when DWW was in its twilight but still operating that GR wrote this long letter as to how piracy of product had destroyed DWW. More importantly was his comments about a large number of unreleased fights that he was sitting on looking for a way to release them where he could make a little profit.  That whole dialogue just kinda sat there and nothing ever happened. So my hypothisis is that there remains a large catalogue of unreleased tapes that someone is working on releasing.......question is when??? Anyway, that is my recollection,  hoping someone else recalls this memory of mine and can string together a few more details..... :D

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2018, 12:47:10 AM »
Does  anyone else recall a handful of years ago when DWW was in its twilight but still operating that GR wrote this long letter as to how piracy of product had destroyed DWW. More importantly was his comments about a large number of unreleased fights that he was sitting on looking for a way to release them where he could make a little profit.  That whole dialogue just kinda sat there and nothing ever happened. So my hypothisis is that there remains a large catalogue of unreleased tapes that someone is working on releasing.......question is when??? Anyway, that is my recollection,  hoping someone else recalls this memory of mine and can string together a few more details..... :D
Yes, I recall the long statement which basically said that piracy was making his operation unprofitable so he was winding the site down. I think, as you say, there was also some mention of unreleased material along with a comment that it wasn't worth his worth his while to try to sell it as things stood. It would be great if this and the original catalog were all made available again - I think it's a case of people not realising the value of the site until it was no longer there.

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2018, 02:36:22 PM »
Yes, I recall the long statement which basically said that piracy was making his operation unprofitable so he was winding the site down. I think, as you say, there was also some mention of unreleased material along with a comment that it wasn't worth his worth his while to try to sell it as things stood. It would be great if this and the original catalog were all made available again - I think it's a case of people not realising the value of the site until it was no longer there.

Yes I remember and hope that its not the old matches he try to sell again. I hope its new material and new matches on the way. I also remember that he wrote  that he from the begining just want wrestling girl vs girl, and then there came more questions about different types of matches..... Maybe he goes back to the more basic girl vs girl, and not any hard hitting matches, or orgasm matches, or some theatre matches with strange costumes.....

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2018, 03:30:07 PM »
I did not see urgency touching upon this the last time, but OK, for the sake of argument, I bite and accept the premise, that it wouldn't be something entirely new. More specifically I accept other people thinking it's feasible. I think on the other hand that in certain aspects we have crossed both the Jordan and the Rubicon.

New material understandably means new models. It's not impossible they wouldn't come from the Danube region, which would make the company in name only (then again, Bacardi isn't in Cuba either). Today's Danube region is by far not the same as it was 2 decades ago, which includes Austria. The level of xenophobia is so tangible, that a model like the late Nadège would have to fight for real regardless of what the competition is. That's because, in order to hide their own shortcomings, the countries in the area talk way more about people being in, or coming to Europe who is not white, than they talk about the welfare of their own citizens. Some even envision this as a crusade, right out of the Middle Ages. Except unlike Europe's Western part, those men are in power.

They also like to dictate to women what they should do, so at least the reason why some models worked in Austria instead hasn't changed. Only now Austria as legally as possible wishes to oust migrant workers from the Schengen Zone, including the "keen eye" on corporations who have non-Austrians on their payroll. These all have an effect right out of the gate before even a minute of new material could be shot (including the fact that non-Austrians can't earn less than Austrians). To this comes the fact that starting from this December, companies in one country can't charge you more only because you live in the other country.

All in all, this is one strong headwind in the current climate.

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2018, 04:45:18 PM »
I did not see urgency touching upon this the last time, but OK, for the sake of argument, I bite and accept the premise, that it wouldn't be something entirely new. More specifically I accept other people thinking it's feasible. I think on the other hand that in certain aspects we have crossed both the Jordan and the Rubicon.

New material understandably means new models. It's not impossible they wouldn't come from the Danube region, which would make the company in name only (then again, Bacardi isn't in Cuba either). Today's Danube region is by far not the same as it was 2 decades ago, which includes Austria. The level of xenophobia is so tangible, that a model like the late Nadège would have to fight for real regardless of what the competition is. That's because, in order to hide their own shortcomings, the countries in the area talk way more about people being in, or coming to Europe who is not white, than they talk about the welfare of their own citizens. Some even envision this as a crusade, right out of the Middle Ages. Except unlike Europe's Western part, those men are in power.

They also like to dictate to women what they should do, so at least the reason why some models worked in Austria instead hasn't changed. Only now Austria as legally as possible wishes to oust migrant workers from the Schengen Zone, including the "keen eye" on corporations who have non-Austrians on their payroll. These all have an effect right out of the gate before even a minute of new material could be shot (including the fact that non-Austrians can't earn less than Austrians). To this comes the fact that starting from this December, companies in one country can't charge you more only because you live in the other country.

?

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2018, 06:40:59 PM »

?

In a nutshell: while I can't see into other people's heads, there's still a reason why a promise could not be made good on. One possible scenario, that has happened many times is that the company owning intellectual property isn't the same which holds the rights to films (see why f.e. Marvel can't make a Fantastic Four movie). Yet even beyond our hopes, the hurdles of today are not the same ones from decades before. I've listed such hurdles which come before new material being produced.

Russian catfights are vicious because they exist in a culture that reveres strength. In contrast, DWW was very competitive but still fun. That was populists did not creep into people's lives as they do now and one ought to know how circumstances have changed.

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2018, 01:45:38 PM »
"DWW was very competitive but still fun."

I can't follow what it is you're trying to say, but the above is the one quote worth repeating. In order to revive the company as an actual producer of new material GR, or whoever is at the controls, needs to find girls who buy into that concept. It's really that simple.

Offline MODELSWRESTLING

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • real Models, real Wrestling
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2018, 08:53:32 AM »
"DWW was very competitive but still fun."

I can't follow what it is you're trying to say, but the above is the one quote worth repeating. In order to revive the company as an actual producer of new material GR, or whoever is at the controls, needs to find girls who buy into that concept. It's really that simple.

No revival of DWW is planned.
The goal is to put DWW old material back online.