News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

DWW is returning? WTF!

• 41 Replies

Offline Alien1981

DWW is returning? WTF!
« on: April 25, 2018, 05:10:25 PM »
I never thought in a million years we'd see G.R. and co. again, but that's what it reads on their home page.

Or is it s joke...

https://www.dww.at/catfights.asp

Fingers crossed it will return. We need them back now more than ever, as so many other catfight companies are rubbish and fake.

Offline psy999999

• God Member
Re: DWW is returning? WTF!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 06:16:08 PM »
Interesting!  We shall see.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 06:42:35 PM »
A few weeks back on a different site I was part of a discussion on why they could have shot down, and one commenter has reflected that the original owner has since passed away. I'm a tad skeptical as I used to hail from that region myself, and I don't see a bright future for the former expansion where the girls fought other promotions, including fighters from other countries. I'll be frank, it's very xenophobic nowadays, so I'm ready to believe fights will be unscripted as unfiltered bigotry can be a massive force toward making bouts genuinely brutal.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline jewnami

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 11:59:46 PM »
Great,

I'll message them how I sent them X dollars and got no tokens/videos on return. Hopefully they pay up.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 12:01:26 AM »
I just want their old video library to become available again. Its REALLY difficult to find content from them.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 02:47:13 AM »
My guess (and its only a guess) is that G.R. sold his entire catalog to someone and they are going to put them up for sale.  With Fighting Dolls using all the remaining DWW women, I'd be shocked (but pleased) to see any new content.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 08:11:39 AM »
My guess (and its only a guess) is that G.R. sold his entire catalog to someone and they are going to put them up for sale.  With Fighting Dolls using all the remaining DWW women, I'd be shocked (but pleased) to see any new content.

Which is exactly why, in lack of contact information (which, in case someone outside Europe reads this should know is illegal, customer protection legally binds companies to be reachable by phone and mail) this might just as well be the action of a script kiddie at our expense, so (s)he can prove being worthy of inclusion into the community. That's the better scenario. Since, as I said, I used to hail from the region, the phenomenon of snake oil salesmen in business is nothing new, promising many things they actually don't own to get donors, then bankrupt the company. If it were strictly me, I'd totally wait at least a year of using them even if it's legit to avoid very real situations like jewnami's and it wasn't the only case.

Offline MODELSWRESTLING

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • real Models, real Wrestling
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2018, 09:30:54 AM »
First of all, G.R. is alive and kicking. He was at my December 2017 Live Event by the way.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2018, 12:57:14 PM »
First of all, G.R. is alive and kicking. He was at my December 2017 Live Event by the way.

It may seem I got that wrong and misremembered as it was somebody else. Nonetheless, what is to be publicly known is that the former company asked for financial supervision, which was given, astep unlikely to be taken if the owner is the same, and the issue of credits remain.

Offline Alien1981

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2018, 04:14:47 AM »
It reads on the DWW homepage, "We'll be back soon, please come back in a few weeks !"

I wonder how many weeks though. It could be actually months away, or years. Or, it may not return at all. I've fallen for this on so many occasions where people promise things and they never come to fruition. I'm skeptical.

Offline mm17223

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2018, 07:20:51 AM »
DWW still has to be my favorite company of all time. They really blazed a trail for others to follow, and the price-to-quality ratio was unmatched. It spun off FoxyCombat and FightingDolls. They have also put out a huge number of great videos, but they both charge a lot more per fight and without the same sort of subscription where you get extensive preview clips (as well as full matches) each month it is harder to discover and get invested in new girls.

I was glad to hear that the internet rumor of GR's death was false. If GR still owns the company and the website says they will be back, I believe it. He was more likely to under-promise and over-deliver than the opposite (unlike some contemporary companies). He might have sounded grumpy in the process, but he did what he said he would do.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but any semblance of the old DWW would be amazing.

Offline JamesConquest

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2018, 08:44:46 PM »
Hopefully this is real. The tribgirls.com website also has the same page!

Offline Mada

• I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2018, 05:06:24 AM »
I, for one would love to see the return of DWW in all its former glory....(& associated spin off sites Trib-girls etc)

Some of the most attractive young females fighting on the net...(for me anyways)...

Just awesome...

Offline Alien1981

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2018, 06:48:57 AM »
Hopefully this is real. The tribgirls.com website also has the same page!

Well spotted, JamesConquest!

Offline Alien1981

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2018, 05:10:57 AM »
It's been over a month since I first posted about DWW returning. Still no sign of it...