News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Little Momma D (Denise P) vs. The Doll: Poughkeepsie Pro-style.

• 7 Replies

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
Back from a small hiatus, I thought I'd post one of my latest matches. I want to think my new pal, Denise, for an outstanding match as well as giving me permission to post.Thanks, Denise! I hope you all enjoy :)

The Doll: The main problem with being the daughter of the owner of the 'gentleman's' club where you wrestle is that, when you get in trouble, you REALLY get in trouble. I'll admit, I've gotten a bit lazy and lackluster since regaining my club championship belt and it's showing. My in ring performance hasn't been where it was and I'm drawing more 'boos' than cheers from the local pervs and degenerates who make up the bulk of the purse each night. After my third "no show' Daddy had enough. He sent me "on tour" and I knew what that meant...traveling the country and wrestling in backwater, seedy, venues under the guise of "doing promo work for California's top "Gentlemen's Wrestling Club"....The Dahl Haus.  MTC

The Doll: So, here I am in.....hell, I don't even remember the name of this burg, but the Reuben sandwich at the local deli is to die for! Anyway, I've been booked to take on the local champ...can't remember her name either....I just know she's supposed to be this 'tough girl' champ. Fine. No problem. I'm thinking of a hundred different things as i pull out my gear for tonight. My small, golden booty shorts, matching sports bra, knee pads and midcalve boots. Stripping down, then gearing up, the golden material molding to my 36C-24-37 curves, I bend over and start lacing up the black laces of my midcalves. They match the soles of the boots as well as the word "DOLL" down the sides in black script. My shorts riding higher up my cheeks, now covering only about 1/3 of my firm glutes, I don't bother pulling them back down as they'll be right back in that same position once we get going. I fluff out my long, golden, mane....left loose for this one...and wait for my signal to come down to the ring.
YT

Little Momma D: getting changed in the small "locker room" of the Dutchess County VFW, pulling off my Sherriff's Department hoodie and sweats as I get ready for another title defense. Surprised a lot of people when I won the Eastern New York Wrestling title a few months back, at 38 I'm one of the older champions the league's had. Always feeling a mixed reaction since I took the title; the fans seem into the story of an older mom and cop holding onto the belt but the promoters definitely preferred some hot young bombshell on the posters...even to the point of bringing in outside talent, like this girl I'm defending against tonight...did some research, she's a champion herself but the "company" she works for sounds like some place I'd raid on a Friday night...mtc

Little Momma D: pulling on my navy blue sports bra with DCSD written in white script across my small firm boobs...sliding the matching thong over my hips, letting the fabric nestle between my firm cheeks...tying my black midcalf boots, letting my brunette hair hang straight to my shoulders...firmly strapping the title belt around my waist as I head out to the small hall...the old ring set up, a few dozen passionate fans clapping as I make my way to the ring.."LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS OUR MAIN EVENT....CHAMPION VS CHAMPION FOR THE ENYW TITLE!!!..INTRODUCING FIRST...5'1, 110 LBS...FROM HERE IN POUGHKEEPSIE, SHE IS YOUR ENYW CHAMP...LITTLE MOMMA D...DENISE PERRAZZO!!" raising my arms as I walk to my corner, showing off my tight little 34B-23-34 figure...yt

The Doll: Then it hits me....POUGHKEEPSIE....that's where I'm at...and here I thought it was Syracuse. I don't know which way is up without Google Maps, anyway. That revelation is filed in the back of my brain as I hear the tinny p.a. system screech to life and you are introduced. "Ok, Ms. Doll....you're on!" a friendly looking (and hunky, I might add) security guard for the VFW tells me as I give him a nod and move past him. My thick thighs flex with each footfall that carries me out from behind the thick, black, curtain just as the greasy looking ring announcer is calling out in a booming voice the belies his stature..."Her opponent tonight hails from the Bay Area in San Francisco, California...by way of The Hottest Gentleman's Club in California....The Dahl House! She stands Five Foot Three and weighs in at One Hundred and Thirty Four pounds. The Battling Barbie, The Princess of Punishment....she's the Califorrrrrrrrnia Dolllllllllllllll!!!' I strut out with my arms held high, slapping hands as the crowd pops for me and, after I get a look at you, I can see why. I mean, you're built like a mac truck....a small mac truck...but still...but you're no spring chicken, for sure. I nod and grin as I circle the ring, sizing you up before I ascend the metal steps and vault over the top rope, landing nimbly on my boots before taking my corner and adjusting my knee pads. Leaning back in the corner, a cocky smirk on my face while I wait for the bell to ring.  YT

Little Momma D: tugging on the ropes as you come out, blushing a little as you get a bigger cheer than me despite being from out of town, California no less...can see why when I get a good look at you, only a couple inches taller than me but having a good 25 lbs on me...and all of it seems to be in your boobs, butt and thighs! watching you show easily clear the ring ropes, nimble for a girl built like you, but I've seen some of your matches at the Daul House where you pole-dance and twerk before your title defenses...knowing this girl is going to be a handful, especially since we're wrestling under the looser rules you're used to, which is why no one under 18 is in the crowd lol...watching the ref raise my title up over her head as you hand yours to the announcer, only my belt is on the line today...slapping my shoulders as she calls for the bell, sizing up the thick teen as the match gets underway..."I'm sending that fat ass back to Cali empty-handed, sweetheart!" I sneer as I look for an opening...yt

The Doll: Having unshouldered my huge, gleaming, golden DH belt, I'm a bit pissed that the dumb ass ring announcer didn't even mention I'm the Dahl Haus champ....but I guess even a podunk town like this knows who I am. Anyway, he raises both belts and I do like the way yours gleams. Even for an "Indy" title, it's a nice hunk of metal and one I would not mind wearing along with my usual belt.I twist to my right, giving the top rope a few hard tugs, flexing my back muscles, firm glutes, and rounded quads just before the bell rings. A tinny "DING, DING" sends chills and thrills down my spine and, almost on instinct, I shoot out of my corner and move out a wide circle. Raising my toned arms and wiggling white taped fingers as I move in closer...."Don't worry, Granny, I'll have you back at the Home before pill time..." I smirk before taking the initiative and reaching for your right wrist with my left hand. Trying to snatch the limb while I twist to my left and fall, looking to hook my right arm in your right armpit and bring you up and over me in a big arm drag. "Yaaaaaaahh!"  YT

Little Momma D: the crowd buzzing as we talk trash already, can tell this is going to be a heated matchup...watching you come in, again impressed with how well you move those thick curves around the ring..yelling as you grip my wrist, trying to pull back but you show what that extra weight can do by pulling me in close and hooking your arm under mine, your bicep lifting up into my armpit, flipping me up and over beautifully* "HHHAAHHHH!!!!" *grunting as the old ring BOOMS when I'm slammed onto my lower back...quickly pulling my right arm back to my body as I roll out, trying to get back to my feet quickly after your opening takedown.* yt

The Doll: My grunt belies my effort in taking this well put together champ up and over me and depositing her to the canvas. You didn't want to come quietly and it shows in the sloppy way I spun you but, in the end, I did manage to drop you to your back...score one for The Doll. No time to rest though, as I move up to my knees and see you already spinning on that hip to get up as you jerk your arm out of my grip. So much for converting it to an arm bar, but I would expect no less from the local champ, so I move onto plan B. Trying to get to my feet before you and leading with my right hand, I try to snatch the top of your head by the hair while I spin in on my left toes and attempt to snap my left arm around your head. Going for a quick side headlock if I'm quick enough. 'Yuuuuh!"  YT

Little Momma D: "Hair! HAIR REF!!!" screaming as you "help" me back to my feet by tugging up on my hair, again being muscled around by the bigger younger blonde. Held in place as you throw that toned arm around my neck and bend me into the tight side headlock. My right arm wrapping around your lower back, gripping your right hip, my left hand tugging at your wrists, trying to get some space before you can cinch up..."HUNNHH!!! Keep those fat fucking tits out of my face, bimbo!!" I groan as I tug on your grip agan. My black boots pushing on the mat as I lean into the tight hold, trying to walk the bigger girl back towards the ropes...yt

The Doll: I grin as my left arm loops around your head and I pull your face right up into the left side of my firm, left, tit. My right hand goes under, grabbing my taped left wrist before I give it a big flex and shake my head...."No hair, ref, no hair!!' I lie as I bend my knees, then slowly go up to my tiptoes, flaring my big quads out while my ass clenches behind my barely there booty shorts and I look to ratchet up the pressure. I feel your right arm loop around my waist, but pay it no mind as I concentrate on increasing the pressure on your head to try to wear the local champ down. My impressive left bicep rounds as I give it another flex, not paying much attention as your left hand pulls at my wrists and you slowly start walking us towards the ropes. "Fuckin' quit now, grandma...before you break a hip..." I hiss down at you just as we get to the ropes and I feel them on my back and clenched ass cheeks that are only 1/3 of the way covered by my booty shorts.  YT

Little Momma D: being forced to dip down with you, putting my own bare tight ass on display in my thong, gasping against the side of your big boob as you flex those meaty toned arms on me, really working the headlock. Breathing hard already despite my high fitness level, finding out you're way more skilled than some of those Daul House videos where you're just jiggling around the ring would indicate! My toned legs pumping, managing to lean you on the ropes as you keep the squeeze on. My right hand gripping the waistband of your booty shorts for leverage as I ball my left fist. Driving it into your tan tummy...and again. My black boot stomping the mat, grunting with both punches, trying to batter the thick challenger into letting me go. "HUNNH!!! NNNUUHH!!!!"...yt

The Doll: So intent I am on just punishing you that it doesn't really click that we're up against the ropes until I feel the thinly plastic coated steel cables dig into my broad back and thick, golden, ass cheeks. Knowing all sorts of badness can happen there, I jerk my head over to the ref...."Ropes! Hey ref, we're in the rooOOOOOFFFF!!" A loud grunt cuts off my last word as I feel that right hand grab my waistband, not putting two and two together until that educated fist drives in hard and low to my breadbasket. My left arm loosens while my right hand comes off my left wrist and wraps around my tummy....just as another hard shot to the flat, tanned, expanse of skin drives me up to my tiptoes and juts my non-covered ass out between the ropes. "OOOOFFFF!!" My cheeks puff out and I exhale loudly again, my grip loosening up to the point that me arm just hangs over your shoulders, I lean on the ropes and gasp....eyes closed and trying to refill my lungs with the precious oxygen you just robbed me of.  YT

Little Momma D: straightening back up against you as those punches loosen your tight grip. Wincing as I shake my head out, sweat glowing on my forehead already, feeling your arm drape over my shoulder. My left hand reaching down, grabbing the cute little tummy roll that spills over your tight shorts some as you slump over. "Never heard of sit-ups in California, huh honey?" I sneer. Slipping out from under your arm to stand right in front of you, feeling those big boobs on my shoulder blades as I reach up and back with my right arm, my hand gripping the back of your head. Dropping to my left knee, pulling forward with my right arm and leaning forward as I kneel. Trying to get the teen Champ off the ropes and onto her big booty with a snapmare. "HHHAAAHHHH!!!!"...yt

The Doll: "Uhhhh...shit...." is my only reply as you maneuver in front of, grabbing the small amount of pooch that slightly hangs over my waistband as you taunt me. I shake my head as my left arms slowly slides off your body, joining my right arm around my waist as I gasp and cough, trying to catch my breath while you put your back to me. Pulled in tightly on that well defined back...I guess not all cops are fat slobs, it seems....I shake my head while you dip and use the momentum of the rope snap as well as your drop to easily snap me over your shoulder in a quick snap mare. The hot lights above spin along withe ring as my left arm trails down your toned back, my right goes out wide and my thick, tanned, legs spread with pointed toes. Landing hard on my round ass, the ropes shake as a loud *BOOOM!* echoes off the VFW hall walls. I bounce once, still seated before leaning back on my right palm, my left grabbing my lower back , trying to massage the pain that's now radiating up and down my back away. "Awwwwww!' I moan even while my firm rack lightly jiggles under my too small, golden sports bra. YT

Little Momma D: the small but lively crowd cheering as we're just going full speed ahead at each other, trading the offense, the old ring shaking loudly as my knee hits a second before that healthy booty of yours. Gripping your right bicep with my right hand, hooking that toned tanned arm back over my left thigh as I press in tight behind you on one knee. Can't help myself, giving that heaving rack of yours a light slap as it bounces from the impact of the snapmare. "Damn honey!" I whisper, showing at least some appreciation for my teenage challenger as I get a feel on that sexy size and power. Then getting back to business, as I wrap my right arm underneath your chin, clasping my hands together on the left side of your head, clamping on a rear chinlock. My glistening biceps flex, trying to wear the big young babe down. "Ask her referee! Ask if she quits!!" I yell as I bear down on the hold...yt

The Doll: lMy right arm hooks over that well toned thigh and droops there as I concentrate on the pain still running up and down my spinal column. A quick slap to my firm tits has me grimacing, but not as much as when you wrap that right arm under my chin and secure a tight and well executed rear chinlock. The arc of my right arm keeps it locked over your thigh, as I'm sure was your intention, so that just leaves my left hand to grab at your right forearm, then extending my thumb and pointing it at your arm as the ref moves in to ask if I want to give it up..."Choke ref....choke....!" I grunt, playing it up by slowly kicking my thick legs and letting my heels drum the old boards as my thighs lightly quiver from the motion. "Choke!!"  YT

Little Momma D: my lips sneering as the ref runs her hands over my flexing right arm, checking to see where I've got you locked up. Shaking my head as she keeps checking my perfectly legal hold, getting pissed as she falls for your ruse. Not even waiting for her to declare it clean, I let go of the chinlock. My left hand gripping your chin, tilting that beautiful face up and back to look me in the eyes as I glare down at you. "You want to see a choke, bitch?" I yell as I slap my right hand onto your throat and squeeze, blatantly choking you in front of the ref. "That's a fucking choke!!" I yell as the ref starts her count. My hand squeezing tight until she gets to "FOUR!!!", then letting go, shoving your arm off my leg as well to let you drop to your back. Raising my hands in innocence as the ref yells at me about the choke.."Clean hold, referee!!!"...yt

The Doll: I continue stabbing my thumb at where your arm is, insisting that the local champ is choking the fuck out of me and she seems to be falling for it. Up until you quickly release the hold and shout down at me while levering my head back. "UURRRKKKKK!!" My eyes go wide and my mouth opens wordlessly as you clamp that hand to my throat and just throttle me. My thick, tanned legs kicking in earnest now, the soles *BOOM, BOOM*ing on the canvas, ropes shaking while my thighs ripple from the multiple impacts that help me express my displeasure of my current situation. My arms flailing while my tanned face reddens and sweat starts making my golden skin glisten. After what seems like an eternity, you release and let me drop flat to my back. My legs still kicking, only slower now as I wheeze and gasp, my hands grabbing at my throbbing throat as I try to, once again, catch my breath.  "Watch that choke, Mama!!" the ref admonishes you as she stands and moves back, getting out of your way, presumably.  YT

Little Momma D: loving the look on your pretty face as I just strangle you, that weight advantage not much good when you can't breathe. Looking you over when I drop you to the mat, my eyes lingering on those big golden thighs jiggling around, my nipples poking through my sweaty top as a reponse. Getting to my feet, turning my back to you and bending at the waist. Bouncing my firm bare ass up and down, mocking one of your twerk moves that I've seen you use in your Daul House matches, getting plenty of whistles from the crowd. Then backing into the ropes, leaning in them to get some speed as I bounce back out. My black boots pounding the mat until I reach your side, then jump up. Getting some height for a short bitch, kicking my toned thighs out as I reach the height of my jump and come down hard, looking to drop my right thigh across that damaged throat for a legdrop...yt

The Doll: I must look a sight already....skin glistening with sweat from both our efforts...my hair hanging in sweaty strings in my face and sticking to my shoulders as I lay there in my own sweat, rolling back and forth. My hands still holding my throat as if trying to massage air back into my windpipe, my legs keep slowly kicking up and down. The black soles of my boots *BOOMBOOM*ing rhythmically on the canvas even as the crowd lets out some hoots and hollars as, from my viewing of the match later tells me, you twerk it up, trying to add humiliation to the pain you've already dished out. I hear other footfalls as your boot soles match mine while you shoot back to the ropes then back at me....then they stop...just as that gym hardened thigh crashes down on my outstretched throat. "URRRKKKKK!!" My eyes almost bug out of my head as my arms spread wide and my lower body jacknifes high into the air. My thick legs shoot up, toes pointing before they crash back down and spread wide....I'm left there coughing and convulsing from the hard impact, still trying to catch my wind.  YT

Little Momma D: my bare ass slamming down on the mat as I drive my firm thigh down as hard as I can on your thorat, making that thick young body flop like a fish out of water. Giving a rough grind back and forth like a saw with my thigh on your throat before sliding on my ass so I'm sitting behind you. Lifting your head up, letting the back of your head nestle against my crotch as my right leg slides across your neck, getting my calf nestled under your chin. My left leg then pressing down on my right boot as I lean back with both palms on the mat. Grunting as I flex my legs, locking the teen challenger in a figure-4 headscissors, my face showing the pressure I'm pouring on as I clamp down on your head and neck with my legs...yt

The Doll: My glistening, golden, body still jerking as if I'd just been electrocuted you maneuver around until I feel my head being slightly lifted. Figuring what you have planned, but with no resources to get my body to move, your legs slowly constrict around my head and throat like twin jungle pythons that have found some fresh prey. Feeling your hot sex on the back of my head, even through my damp hair, your leg slides under my chin and you lock on the hold. Making my eyes bug out, once again, as you put those legs ,that probably chase down dozens of people a day, to work. "URRRKKK!!" I jerk my body again, both hands going up to your right calve and fruitlessly tugging at before my left hand reaches for your left knee, then boot sole. Flat on my back as you cinch in the lock, my face contorted in pain and suffering as my right leg slowly kicks up and down.  YT

Little Momma D: studying the busty teen's matches in her home turf seems to be paying off. You've got dozens of big moves in your arsenal but they're hard to use when you're being worn out on the mat. Feeling your hands pawing at my legs as they flex, the ref rubbing my legs as well to make sure it's not another chokehold, signalling it's a clean scissors. Your hand gripping my boot causes me to put my left hand on top of yours, holding it on my boot as I roll my hips some, taking us to the side some. Pulling up on my boot, drawing it closer to my thigh, applying even more pressure to the headscissors. Sweat gripping off my as I grunt in effort, the ref holding your right hand, checking how you're maintaining..."What do ya say Doll? Still in this?" she calls out...yt

The Doll: My face getting redder by the second as more sweat starts to drip off my golden skin, my viewing of the match later shows how that sweat highlights your own muscular definition as those toned legs flex and you ratchet up the pressure. You start to roll us back and forth and the wrestling gods must have heard my prayer as I was looking for just a bit of momentum to help me out of this nest of pythons. As we roll to the left, the ref grabs my right wrist and asks if I'm still in it. "You bet your perky ass I am, bitch!!" I...want to say...and do in my mind....the only thing signalling that sentiment to her is my right hand jerking from her girp and waving my index finger before I continue. The crowd lets out a roar as I try to go with your roll, my right foot planting to the canvas and pushing as hard as I can as I grab at your thighs, hoping to roll us both over to your tummies where I will look to plant my palms on that firm, round, thonged ass of yours and push hard, trying to pop my head from out of those thighs and wind up on my knees behind you. "YUUUHH!" I grunt and groan in effort, trying to go back on the offensive after getting a little....very little....air back in my starved lungs. YT

Little Momma D: my eyes going wide, shaking my head as you wave your index finger and the crowd shows they're solidly behind you! My sweaty hair whipping around as I try to bear down but you use your sheer size and determination to roll us over onto our stomachs. Blushing a bit as you get a FIRM grip on my bare ass, keeping my hips flat to the mat as you pull your head free. My thighs burning from the effort I've been putting them through, not able to get any lift from them as I try to get out from under you but you keep me pinned down tight by pushing down on my sweaty butt. My eyes going a little wide, going from being in firm control to having a small mistake leaving me where I didn't want to be: underneath the powerful teen...yt

The Doll: My lungs burn as I try to use what little oxygen I have left to roll us....and I actually manage it! My hands planting on those firm buns, noticing just how firm and hard they are...especially for a woman nearing 40 years old...damn. Putting that aside, my impressive biceps flex as I shove down on your thonged ass while planting my knees and  pulling my head out of your ass....the humor in that lost on me until later. My face bright read, even under my golden tan, and my hair a sweaty mess, but I still manage a quick grin as I wind up on top of you and wasting no time. My right hand remaining planted on your right calve, wanting to keep it tucked behind your left knee as I slide forward and straddle that shiny, black, left boot...wanting to keep your legs locked up and under me. My hands quickly sliding up your toned back and over your shoulders, looking to lace them under your chin and pull you up hard, trying to cinch in my own reverse chinlock. "YUUUHHH!" I grunt, "You like locking them legs, granny? How's this?" I grunt down to you as I try to wrap the older ring veteran up.  YT

Little Momma D: fortunately my face is on the canvas, the fans can't see me blushing as I feel your hands kneading my firm sweaty buns a little as you push up on me. But that bashfulness turns to panic as you keep my legs folded up and then kneel down on them, keeping them trapped under your weight. My hands desperately scratching and slapping at the mat, trying to pull myself forward as your hands slide up my back, knowing what the younger girl is going for, the crowd seeing the shocked look on my face as that thick arm slips under my chin and rears me back. "OH GOD! OH GOD NO!!" I scream as you secure the chinlock tightly. My hands gripping your strong arm as my air is cut off, my neck and back are bent and my legs are folded, my whole body being worked in the devastating stretch...yt

The Doll: "C'mon ref....ask this bitch!!" I hoarsely shout as I whip sweaty hair from my face with a flick of my head. My biceps round as I coil my arms around your throat, trying to keep them high enough under your chin to avoid a choke but, if I can, fuck it....payback is a bitch and so am I. I lean back, your boot roughly grinding against my thinly clad sex sending a shiver through my body and tenting my nipples under my too small sports bra. Leaning back and bending you into a painful "C" as I shout at her again...."Ask her ref!! Ask this bitch!!" over the roar of the crowd while she leans and checks the hold.  YT

Little Momma D: my right hand pulling on your bicep as you squeeze, then giving it a squeeze, in awe of that beefy arm as it flexes around my throat. My left hand reaching out for the ropes but they're way out of range, the young challenger has turned this around in dangerous fashion. Can hear the crowd getting louder as you arch my back more. Can't answer the ref with you bending my head back and squeezing my throat, can only wave my left hand to wave off a submission. But she stares into my eyes and sees they're getting glassy, my lips blowing as I struggle to take a breath. My right hand going from squeezing and pulling on that thick arm around my throat to just weakly slapping and pawing at it. Realizing how much energy I expended working the powerful teenager over, and now caught under her in the devastating hold. Trying to hang on but starting to fade as the ref checks on me again...yt

The Doll: Leaning back as my golden skin just glows with sweat now and I work this old bitch over, mid ring. "What's she say ref, huh?" I shout out before she shakes her head, seeing you wave off the submission. "Fuck!" I shout in frustration, eager to put you away and pissed that it's not happening right at this moment, I release my arms from around your throat and let your upper body drop. Watching that firm ass of yours flex, I give it a hard *SLAP* that echoes off the VFW hall walls before slowly getting up and letting those toned legs unfold. Wanting to add insult to injury, I take a short hop up, stomping the black sole of my  left boot to the boards while slamming the right down into your lower spine. "YAAAAAAA!!" My firm tits bouncing under my sports bra as I bend and grab a right handful of that slick hair of yours...."Up you come granny...let's go!!' I shout down at you, breathing heavy as my mostly bare ass goes on display from the bend. YT

Little Momma D: my upper body falling limp to the mat as you unwrap your arm from my throat, lying facedown, arms sprawled over my head. My hips hump up and down as you slap my firm ass, making it bounce in my thong but the rest of my body not reacting. Getting the same reaction from that stomp, my exhausted body just limply bouncing off the mat, a low groan escaping my lips. The crowd buzzing as you drag me off the canvas, they can see I'm in BAD shape. My head rolling back and forth as you pull on my soaked hair, my arms draped over your curvy hips as my boots weakly stand, my firm legs shaking like leaves. Totally spent after being ridden on the mat in your powerful clutches, at the mercy of the determined teenager now it seems...yt

The Doll: Even a first year rookie could see that you're clearly running on fumes and this is where I'm at my best. Dubbed "The Golden Dynamo" by RingTeen Magazine, my 'second wind' is second to none. I get you up to your wobbly legs and, at this point, you're pretty much putty in my hands, I'm guessing. I let you slump enough so that, as I bend over more, your head curls and rests against my left shoulder while your chin touches your chest. I try to reach down as I crouch, grabbing the back of your knees with each hand....taking some deep breaths and then trying to stand straight up with a loud grunt. "YUUUUHH!!" I groan as I try to hoist you up, curled into a ball and on my left shoulder in a set up for a muscle buster maneuver. If I can get you there, I waste no time in kicking my legs out and dropping flat to my round ass, looking to jar your whole body before releasing your legs and letting you jolt, like a coiled spring, off my body and to the canvas.  YT

Little Momma D: being slumped forward, wincing as you jam your shoulder into the back of my neck and crouch down, a final surge of panic running through me as I feel you grip the back of my toned but exhausted thighs, have seen you CRUSH girls with this in your Daul House matches. Hearing you grunt, my only hope is you're too tired to load me up. "Don't...honey please don't...oh God don't" all I can do is weakly beg for mercy...and I get none as you hoist me up, my body folded nearly in half, my bare ass pointing at the lights. The crowd getting to their feet, even the ref yelling out an "Oh FUCK!" as you get set to finish me off. The only mercy is you're too exhausted to hold me up in this position, feeling the warm ring air rushing past me before everything explodes into a bright light, then goes black. The impact knocking me out cold, when you release my thighs I just crumple off your shoulder, hitting the mat on my side, then rolling facedown on the mat. Looking like I was just in a car wreck, my left leg twitching involuntarily from the brutal shock to my spinal column but the rest of me is motionless. The ref looking in horror at my crumpled body, then at the sweaty young challenger, prepared to stop the bout if you try anything other than a pinfall to protect me for permanant harm at the hands of the Princess of Punishment...yt

The Doll: My firm, golden, cheeks compress as I drop to my ass and your sweat slicked body explodes off my shoulder from The Fault Line, crumpling like old, worn out, paper in front of me. I watch your leg twitch and spasm as the echoes of the amazed crowd....and ref for that matter....look like they're fearing for your safety. My thick legs spread wide with my hands in my lap as I grin and look over to some fans..."Guess you all don't see such awesome moves like that around these parts, huh?" The ref is wide eyed and you're out cold so, remembering that I don't get paid by the hour, I roll on my hip and get to my knees at your side before easily rolling you over to your back where I drop heavily across your perky tits for the pin. My right arm snaking down your fit body and hooking your left leg while my right leg hooks over your right leg, unnecessarily wrapping you up to add some humiliation to the pin before the ref drops and smacks her palm to the canvas for ..."ONE!"  YT

Little Momma D: being shoved over onto my back like I'm nothing, my arms and legs spreading on the mat, my eyelids fluttering as you drop down on me, my smaller body jolting as you just drop that thick young figure on me, your big boobs pressing my firm little girls flat. Getting some loud whistles from the fans seated behind me as you arrogantly hook both of my legs with an arm and a leg...making my ass stick straight up and my thighs spread wide to display me for the crowd. Blinking my eyes weakly as you press down on me, your sweat dripping all over me. Vaguely aware of the ref slapping the mat next to my head and yelling "TWO!!!" but my older body remaining held tight in your pin...yt

The Doll: I grin as I lean a bit more, hoisting those firm, thong split cheeks into the air as i spread those legs a bit wider. The ref yelling "TWO!" and you don't even move....your eyes barely fluttering and I'm satisfied in the fact that I knocked the wiley ring veteran flat. Flashes from phone cameras capture the scene of the California Doll rocking Lil Momma D on her home turf and....taking her title belt in the process. Sweat drips off my skin and my stringy hair hangs in your tired features as I roll a bit more to show that toned ass off while the ref raises her hand once more and I nod along....YT

Little Momma D: my eyes opening slowly, looking dazed and wide-eyed up into your smiling face, the soaked tips of your hair brushing along my cheeks. Still a little unsure of what's happening, just feeling you pressing those big boobs on me until I hear the click of all those phones, feeling you rock my hips as you spread my legs to make my sweaty ass bounce in my thong for all those pictures. Closing my eyes, my chest heaving as I swallow hard when the ref's hand comes down and she yells "THREE!!"...the bell ringing, signalling the end of the match and my title reign, dropping my hard-won title to this brickhouse teen from California. Feeling you keep me wrapped up even as the ref is handed both of your title belts, the one you came with and the one you just won and the announcer yells "YOUR WINNER...AND NEW EASTERN NEW YORK WRESTLING CHAMPION!!!! THE CALIFORNIA DOLL!!!" forcing myself to open my eyes and look up at your gorgeous face, I know you're waiting for some sort of reaction before you get off me. "Fuck you...fuck you baby" I manage to moan; despite the physical exhaustion and emotion from having dropped my belt to you, you can hear the respect I have in my voice for you after that battle...yt

The Doll: I feel my adrenaline burst fading fast, but still manage to keep you rolled up even after the three count and while the belts are being given to the ref. I look down at your pretty face, slightly worn and lined by time but still able to melt hearts no doubt, and show you my pearly whites. I hear you grunt a grudging curse and I can't blame you...someone younger, prettier, and stronger than you just took your title on your home turf so I can't imagine you'd be all that happy....but I lean down and whisper into your ear...."Room 222B at the Hilton if you really wanna?" then giggle as I unwrap my sweat slicked body from yours and roll up to my knees. The ref hands me your title and I hug it to my chest, rocking on my knees as the cameras flash and the bell ring. I slowly stand walk over to you and plant my boot sole on your face while holding my new belt high. My rock hard nipples tenting my top as more flashes pop off and the crowd roars it's approval of their new champ!!  YT

Little Momma D: seeing you smile down at me, then lean down so our flushed sweaty cheeks rub together. My eyes go wide as I hear you say your hotel room number in my ear, giving just a quick nod so the fans can't tell you said anything. My heart pounding as you let my legs flop back to the mat, both from the crushing loss of my title and being propositioned by the sexy blonde teenager. Starting to roll to my side when I feel you place your boot on my cheek. Whimpering under it, my right hand weakly gripping your ankle but letting you soak in the big win. Sure these photos are already being posted all over social media and trending in California as you pose over my crushed bod with both title belts...yt

The Doll: Flexing my thick thigh as I leave my boot sole on your face, your hand loosely lying on my ankle sends a charge through my young, tanned, frame. Holding both belts high while the flashes go off, I move to the corner and ascend to the second rope, preening and holding my belts high as you lie on the canvas...broken and beaten, The Doll walking away with not only your belt, but your pride

The End

« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 05:38:07 AM by The Doll »

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Little Momma D (Denise P) vs. The Doll: Poughkeepsie Pro-style.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 04:23:36 PM »
I really enjoyed this. Great action and emotion. Both of you were amazing. Thanks so much for sharing!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 07:27:59 PM »
*Adds New York to her list of places to visit*

Very enjoyable action to read through.  Nicely done, both of you.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 09:13:53 AM »
Great match you two

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 07:57:42 AM »
clap clap awesome match
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2018, 12:07:11 AM »
Loved it!...Thanks for showing that us Cali girls are the toughest!
It's all about excitement

Offline Natalia War Kitten

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 08:03:52 AM »
Wow. That match was awesome
Ears ready. Paws ready. ENGAGE!

{alt}

Offline NicoleBeatsU

• The Dynamite Diva Decimates Another Victim:)
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2019, 06:41:06 AM »
Very enjoyable to read and well done. Great job ladies.