News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tehmeena Afzal Vs Sunny Leone - Bollywood Ultimate Surrender - Group B : Finals

• 4 Replies

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Entrance and Round 1

Both combatants , Sunny Leone and Tehmeena Afzal,  enter the room dressed in a transperant loosely clad saree with no blouse or innerwear underneath. They knew both would have to strip the other nude to win and both had no qualms about nudity due to their previous experiences.

This was not the first time these 2 bodacious babes faced off.  Tehmeena got the better of Sunny in their previous match-up.
(http://indiancatfights.in/2014/01/sunny-leone-vs-tehmeena-afzal-part-1-teekhi-mirchi/)

The tournament took a weird turn for both of them as the matches will no longer be private and on the mat as it was held initially.

Todays battle would see both the buxoms go at it on the directors room at an audition.  Sunny and Tehmeena would fight for a the right to win a movie contract to fuck the main lead. The story line is that the main lead has an affair with 2 women and the 2 women dressed in red sarees will duke it out to win their man.  The audition fight will be showcased in the movie but the prize round would be kept with the director for his personal private collection.

The winner gets the win and 200k dollars as a prize and the loser only gets paid a 1000 dollars consolation but will be humiliated and used by everyone for thier pleasure.

Both women enter the room :

Sunny : Hi,  I am Sunny "Baby Doll" Leone. I am 5"4 and weigh 132 pounds. And today i am here to beat to Paki bitch and sjow her what being a loser tastes like.

Tehmeena : Hi,  my name is Tehmeena "Tigress" Afzal (Aaaaargghhh) . I am 5'3 and a 120 pounds.  There is nothing worse than a Indian bitch talking shit than an Canadian who is full of it. After i win,   you will see how full of it she is.

Sunny : My strategy today is to use my 38B cups to take this bitch down. 

Tehmeena : Bitch,  have you seen my 38B cups.  That are so much better than yours.

(Both women glare at each other with full intensity)

Sunny : In the prize round,  I am going to humiliate this Paki bitch and make her my bitch just like her country is. Oh,  Pakistan or US,  what difference does it make?

Tehmeena : In the final round,  I am going to take this bitch down like i did the last time we faced.  Fucking Punjabi cxnt.

The ref enters to hold back these 2 sexpots "Ok girls,  you know the rules.  This is a pure sexfight match for 2 rounds of 7 minutes each as per your request.

5 points to get your opponents clothes off, 1 points per second  of you sexually dominate your opponent,  2 points per kiss, 20 points per submission and 100 points per forced orgasm. No points if you stimulate in the dominated position,  that means get on top of your opponent or get control to earn points.  But Forced orgasm points can be sought be the both players in any position. Got it? "

"Keep the flood gates open,  honey, I am going to burst you open like a river!! " Tehmeena taunts Sunny

"Fucking Paki slut. We will see who will be wet by the end of this match! " Sunny replies.

Both women come to the center of the room as the directors and the film crew start recording . Both women rip their sarees off showing off their curves and begin to circle each other.  They know its going to be woman to woman, sex vs sex. Their pussies were already wet from the mix of sex lube applied previously and their juices.

"AAAAAAARHHHHH!!!!!" Both women scream as they charge at each other,  both their bodies collides and their hands meet in the test of strenght, with a cheer from the excited old men. 

Both their bodies are mashed to each other,  their breasts squeezing the other as each woman tries to push the other down.  Tehmeena gets the better of the two and gets on top of Sunny but Sunny wraps her legs around the brown beauty and squeezes.

"Aaaahh " Tehmeena tries to push her legs away but fails.  She counters by grabbing  both of Sunny's tits with both hands and bends over to gently bite amd lick them. Sunny feels a hint of pleasure from this but doesnt give up the scissor squueze she has applied on Tehmeenas waist.

The ref reminds in the background that since Sunny is in control, Tehmeena doesnt get any points. Tehmeena gasps in frustration and pain as her efforts have gone to no use and shifts to the side and rolls her body.

This works in her favour as Sunny looses the hold and both women are back to facing each other.

2 minutes down : Sunny 10 - Tehmeena 0 (No points for clothes removal as the girls stripped themselves before the match)

Sunny jumps on the defensive Tehmeena , gets on her back and applies a full Nelson  and falls back.  Tehmeena knows she is in deep trouble already and is compounded as Sunny shifts her  left hands off and begins to grope and pinch Tehmeenas left breast. She follows it up with the other hand groping the right tit as Tehmeena

"Breast grabbing , points for Sunny"

"Boobies! Feel good, Baby? " Sunny taunts as she continues to squeeze Tehmeenas melons as her rival shrieks in frustration.  Tehmeena counters as she moves her legs up and roll over Sunny.  Seeing an opportunity,  Tehmeena cross bodies herself on top of Sunny and gets the top advantage position ans Sunny us now in trouble.  Crossbodied on top,  Tehmeena holds Sunny down with her right hand and attacks her Juicy breasts with her wet throbbing tongue and rubs her helpess opponents Pussy with her left hand.

Sunny jerks her body up and down but to no avail and is stimulated by the puss-rubbing and the tit suckling.  Tehmeena can feel Sunnys pussy getting wetter and manages to insert a finger in deep which makes Sunny give out a shriek.

"Fingers in the pussy,  Tehmeena gets the point "

Sunny is getting frustrated and aroused at the same time and knows she needs to hold her orgasm to make a comeback. She begins to counter with her experience and begins to rub Tehmeenas butt hole and finger it. This works!!  A couple of seconds of the anal molestation manages to shock her and Tehmeena gives up her control.

5 minutes Down : Sunny 40 - Tehmeena 47

2 minutes left on the clock and both women look agitated as they are close to neck and neck on the points table. Sunny pushes Tehmeena on her front body and goes after her curvy round ass spreading it and licking her asshole.  Tehmeena yelp and crawls away quickly before Sunny scores more points.  Sunny follows her and puts her body on top to gain control.  Tehmeena holds her back but Sunny gets control smothering Tehmeena with her 38Bs.  Tehmeena relents and begins to suckle at her rivals mammaries makong her moan.

And this is enough for Tehmeena to turn the tables on Sunny and rolls her over on her back gaining control. Sunny is surprised by this counter and struggle to gain control.  30 seconds left on the clock,  Tehmeena attacks and finger fucks Sunny's pussy hole taking as much advantage of the time and position she is in.

"Oh fuck.. Oh fuck.. Oh fuck.... No.. Oh fuck!!! " Sunny moans as she struggles to gain control and push back Tehmeena body.  Tehmeena takes her wettened fingers from Sunnys holes and shoves it in Sunny's mouth making her taste her juices as Sunny reluctantly tastes it,  She slaps Tehmeena's back weakly hoping this round would end.  And..............

BUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

The ref shouts "Times up for the first round!!"

7 minutes Down : Sunny 55 - Tehmeena 62

The men cheer on as the women fall on thier backs breathing heavily, awaiting the final round.

To be continued.......

Offline kp

Since in the previous match Tehmeena Afzal won, i m gonna predict that the writer is gonna make sunny leone win this one.

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
The results of the story are based on the poll held last month. 

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member

Round 2 :

"OK,  Girls.  This is round 2. Tehmeena is leading 62-55. It can go anywhere. This round decides the winner.  10 minutes on the clock. Lets make this interesting. "

The director,  old horny farts that he and his posse were,  removed their clothes and were sitting in their undies. They were salivating from their mouth at the site of these goddesses going at it.

"Alright,  come ot the center. 3......2........1.Fight!!!!!!!"

"I am going to fuck you,  Sunny. You are going down. "Tehmeena hissed circling around rhe ring.

"You are the one who is going go get fucked!!!"Sunny responds.

"Fine then.  Enought if this bullshit.  You and me. Your Pussy vs my pussy. Lets see whose is stronger and better. " Tehmeena challenges Sunny who responds "Bring it on, Paki bitch !!"

Both naked women have their arms outstretched and before towu know, they are in a test of strenght trying to push the other down.  Both,  Sunny and Tehmeena, use their round 38Bs to punch and push the others breasts to push them back. A test of strenght meets a titfight as each gets one step ahead and gets pushed back by the other. Their tis punching amd slappibg the other as their nipples pierce each others volumptious jugs.

"Aaah,  take that.  Aaah,  fall you Punjabi bitch.  You are going down. "
"Fuck you,  Paki cxnt!!  Uuuhh! Aaaahh!!! "

Soon in unison they give up the test and their hand move to other parts of their rivals bodies.  They grope and kiss each other hoping that stimulating the other gets the better of them. Soon Sunny moves her hands to Tehmeenas clit and gives a quick rub before ibserting her middle finger deep inside Tehmeena.

"Aaahh,  Aaah,  Bitch!!!! " Tehmeena , not to be held back by this,  reciprocates by doing the same.

"AAAAAAARHHHHHhhhhh,  paki cxnt. " Sunny shrieks. "Lets See how.......Aaaahh.... you handle two fingers..... Whore!! "

Tehmeena gets a jolt as Sunny fingers finds her sweet spot.  Tehmeena also shoves her index and middle finger inside Sunny and finger blasts her.

"AAAAAAARHHHHH!!!! "
"Yes... Yes..... Yess. Aaaahh!!!! Bitch !!"

3 Minutes Down : Sunny 115 - Tehmeena 117

Both women hit each others sweet spot as thier eyes are fixated towards each other.  Both women are sweating as the old men cheer seeing these 2 women use their sex against each other.

Both are sweating,  with drips of water streaming across thier bodies. Their faces inches towards each other as they can smell snd sense the others breath . They are moaning and panting together as their hands are stimulating the other and bringing thme closer to an orgasm.

Both can sense their hands getting wetter with drips of juices streaming from the wettened rivals pussies as the moans are getting louder by the second . Both women know they wont last another minute let alone the end of the round before they explode.

And on a few seconds, both of them cry out
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!" In unison as both explode in a  splattering wet orgasm as their pee and juices flood the floor underneath. The crowd of old perverts cheer seeing this .

Almost 6 Minutes Down : Sunny 250 - Tehmeena 251

Sunny and Tehmeena , on their knees, catslap each other going after the each others tits and cheeks and proceed to push each other down to establish dominance.

The referee seeing both are neck and neck calls in for extra time until the points establishes a clear winner.

Sunny springs up a jump hoping that her weight would be helpful in over powering and flattening her equally endowed opponent.  Tehmeena,  however,  proved stronger tham expected and managed to catch and carry Sunny mid air. Sunny,  shocked to see this and knowing she is in a bad position , start wavimg her legs and body to shake Tehmeena off.  And it worked.

Tehmeena lost her balance and falls flat on her back with Sunny on top of her,  knocking the wind off of her. 

Sunny now on top,  with barely 90 seconds on the clock,  goes for the finish , not wanting Tehmeena any remote chance to get back in this match.  She jumps into a reverse schoolgirl position , her round white butt cheeks smothering her beaten rival.  She adds control by hugging both of Tehmeena's legs restricting any movements or tactics her rival can try to overcome.

Sunny lowers her derriere and shimmies her lower body, feeling Tehmeenas face rubbing of her pussy. Tehmeena, out of desperation, gives some hard slaps and grabs to Sunny's bum,  but in vain.  She is trapped.  Seconds left on the clock,  even licking Sunny to an orgasm was fruitless as there was no time left.

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!! TIMES OOUUUTTT!!

Full Time : Sunny 260 - Tehmeena 251

To be concluded.....

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
The Fuck Round...... LETS GET IT ONNNN!!!!!!!

Sunny jumps off the beaten Tehmeena who is shaken up by this defeat and her impending punishment.

The camera man shout "Cuuuuuttt! " and give a thumbs up having captures the battle for the movie.

The old producers,  now reduced to their undies and nearly naked,  come forward to congratulate the winner.  The pervy eyes still fixated on Sunnys sweaty naked body.  "Congratulations,  Mrs Sunny!! Here is your prize.! "
"Thanl you.... Eyes up here,  please!! " Sunny responds with a smile,  joking to the head producer to lean his perverted eyes of her breasts and to her face. They both laugh.

"And now....... To deal with you. " All of the men surrounded Tehmeena, who laid spread eagled,  awaiting her gang bang.  Her ryes were fixated towards Sunny. "Bitch,  I will get you for this.  Just wait. "

Sunny smirked and returned a blowkiss "Karma 's a bitch!! "

Tehmeena gets pulled up by the men who fall on her.  She can feel them feeling her naked bodies,  cupping and squuezing her orbs,  pussy and ass.  Some started kissing  and kicking her bum.

She then gets pushed on her knees and is ordered to bend on all fours. There are a total of 8 men.  The producer annouces "Well,  we already decided amogst our selves who will fuck which hole before tge match.  Though you fought welll.......  And how we wished it would end in the tie.........  So we could have you both........ But now.....
Fucking Pakistan right in your cxnt would b satisfactory enought . Hahahahaha!!! "

Hearing this all the troupe laughed at her. They jumped on her 2 at a time.  One fucking her doggy style and the other fucking her mouth.
"Glug... Glug..... Gluggg..... Glug..... Mmmmmm. Glug..... Glug!!!!!! "
Tehmeena took the first cock all in while the other ramned her pussy from behind. She hoped it would end soon.  These farts cant last nore ghan a minute.  Heck,  they wont be able to fuck a second time even if they wanted to.

Sunny pulled her hair back strongly to remind her she was still surpervising this.  "Aaand.... I will make sure you remember this for years,  Cumbucket!!! "

Tehmeena glared into Sunny but she was helpless. Sunny stretched her mouth so the cock could enter deeper inside her mouth. Since the dick was small , she didnt face further discomfort.

Tehmeena got her wish as she could feel a wet,  salty,  jellyish liquid pour in ger mouth. Also,  her pussy was also sprayed from behind.

2 down , 6 to go!!

This continued for the nect 2 rounds as Tehmeena disoosed off 4 more of those old fuckers in the space of 10 minutes.  Her pussy was leaking of cum and Sunny made dure she Cleant off each cock she blew and fucked. Sunny,  that bitch!!!  She was her only problem.  But Tehmeena could do much.

All the sex with Sunny (the match)  and the rest took a toll on her.

Sunny pushes Tehmeena away as she on falls on her back with her legs spread wide open.
"Nice job,  Baby.  Fucking 6 men in 15 minutes   . Congratulations.  Knew you were a whore. Now you.. .. ....... need...... to "blow me".

Sunny got herself in the reverse school girl and pulled back Tehmeenas legs, spreading her cum drenched pussy wide and showcasing her butt hole.

Feeling her fucked rivals lips touching her pussy.  "Lick me, cxnt!!  I earned it!!  I earned you!!!!! And..... You got 2 more to cum insids you" Presenting her pussy to the rest of the producers.

Tehmeenas started to slurp on Sunnys cxnt, and could feel her pussy getting pumped by the seventh cock.  She could Sunny moan and hear grunts from her new fucker. Barely 20 seconds in,  her pussy got drenched again.

Sunny added more insult to injury by rubbing her bumhole and inserting her finger in.
Tehmeena gave out a soft moan. " Aaaahh!! "

"I see someone likes it in the bum." Sunny laughs. "Continue,  bitch!! I didn't give you permission to stop! " Saying this,  she twists her rivals left tit by the nipple.

"Aaaaahh,  mmmm.... Mmmm... Mmmm"" Tehmeena jerks before resuming to lick Sunnys drenched clit.

The final cock comes in and is the directors.  He pumps Tehmeenas cxnt while playing gently with Sunnys and Tehmeena's mammaries.

And finally after a few minute's , it was all over.  Sunny came with a wet orgasm,  with juices covering Tehmeena face. The director also cumed inside her. As everyone got up abd left the room, Sunny pulled Tehmeena and made her lick and the semen off the floor.

Keeping the foot on her rivals face,  Sunny looks down on Tehmeena . "I am the queen of Bollywood. I fucjed this group and now i will fuck up anyone who gets in my way"

The End....

« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 05:59:49 PM by R_u_alive »