News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Stealing A Man

• 31 Replies

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
Re: Stealing A Man
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2019, 10:06:05 AM »
My take on women who protect their turf is that some of them have really been messed over by men or whatever and have such low self esteem and confidence (if that is the case the the guys she is with hasn't been treating her right or he is still helping he deal with baggage from a  past relationship).   Some women, say if you want  her be with her instead of me but for most of it  again it is due  to self esteem and they really don't think they have a chance or feel a lot of self work so just let the guy go or threat her however he wants.  Not a pleasant thing to see and I have seen guys treat women this way and that is how they respond in these situations.  Admit it....the Feisty women on here have confidence, a good deal of self esteem and they aren't going to lay down and roll over while some TRAMPIRE is putting moves on her man...especially if he is a good one...or one she has a lot of  emotional investment in...he may be a work in progress but he is making progress and she is not going to let all the effort she put into the relationship go down the drain without putting up a fight.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2019, 03:24:47 PM »
I hope the wives/girl friends put this slut in her place right quick.  The nerve of her to quest after other women's fellas for her jollies.  No wonder Maureen clawed way at her for all these years.

It would be hot to see you and Dee go at it over a man.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2019, 03:26:16 PM »
i have never had to steal a man but it has been tried on me more than a few times and the last one that did was sent back home in a shower curtain and missing half of her forest.  oh by the way feeling better?
lol!

Offline azazel666

• Trillian : protochemie
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2019, 03:11:46 AM »
The post that Brawlingbarb wrote about, a similar situation happened with my wife when we attended a retirement party for a co-worker of mine. When my wife and me arrived at the party, I introduced her to a woman I worked with named Bonnie. Bonnie apparently had the hots for me, because she gave me a big kiss on the lips and said "Hi sweetie". This pissed off my wife to no end.

For the next couple of hours, Bonnie always made her way over to me to talk. Then my wife came up behind me, put her arm around me, kissed me and said "How's my husband" in a catty way and giving Bonnie a look. Bonnie then backed off and stayed away from me for the rest of the night.

On the way home my wife said she was ready to shove Bonnie's head into the salad dip if she kept it up.
Barbara you are a real woman

So Barb did the right thing with her encounter of a woman flirting with her husband. Our wives may not want to start a fight, but they show that they are willing to fight if need be.

Exactly!  Your wife reacted the same way as I. Good for her!   Stake your claim to what's yours. We didn't want to start a fight, we merely wanted to let the flirter who was encroaching on our husbands, that it was not OK and that we were more than willing to take it to the next step if we needed to. And I know that our men appreciate it and it perhaps excites them when we are willing to throw down with another woman for them.
Love to see catfights

Offline AaronKaylor

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2019, 01:32:21 PM »
Out of all people, how is dee talking about stealing people's mans? Raggedy and saggy, old, any man would pass

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2019, 12:09:01 AM »
Out of all people, how is dee talking about stealing people's mans? Raggedy and saggy, old, any man would pass
LOL. Best comment I've seen yet. I can't stop laughing.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2019, 01:49:09 PM »
so so true

last time she tried that with did not end so well
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2019, 02:25:44 PM »
so so true

last time she tried that with did not end so well
Please, tell us the story.

Offline Dash

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2019, 01:41:28 AM »
Great thread

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2019, 04:42:57 PM »
It has always surprised me how so many wives/ girlfriends would avoid confronting me when it was so obvious I was putting a move on their men. I was never an imposing figure, by any means. I stand only 5'4". I can only assume it was the fear of possibly being embarrassed to engage in a catfight in front of their man.
My wife and I were in a bar when a woman hit on me right in front of her and Kim just wanted to leave. Im pretty sure the biker chick knew we were married too. She was going to follow us outside until I basically stopped her. Before that I always thought my wife would fight any woman that came onto me
Well, perhaps your wife felt she would not have any chance and it would get ugly and perhaps she may get hurt if she stood up to her. I am sure the biker chick was perhaps a bully and used to fighting and knew she could get by with it.
I've always wondered what would have happened if I had let her follow us outside.... I regret not letting it go down. My wife would be fighting for her husband... Wouldn't that give her the incentive to fight harder?

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2019, 07:56:31 AM »
Vanessafights says she could beat my wife's ass and steal me from her... Anyone else think so? I see her giving Kim an ass kicking

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2019, 02:42:45 PM »
Vanessafights says she could beat my wife's ass and steal me from her... Anyone else think so? I see her giving Kim an ass kicking
Vanessafights would walk all over your wife and claim you as her prize while your poor wife would have to just watch and cry.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2019, 10:25:34 PM »
Vanessafights would walk all over your wife and claim you as her prize while your poor wife would have to just watch and cry.
you don't think my wife would have enough fight in her to defend her husband JT. Do you think she could even give Vanessafights a battle or is it a one sided beat down?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2019, 02:00:45 PM »
you don't think my wife would have enough fight in her to defend her husband JT. Do you think she could even give Vanessafights a battle or is it a one sided beat down?
Oh, I think your wife would put up a fight, but I don't think she could win this one.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2019, 04:21:41 PM »
Oh, I think your wife would put up a fight, but I don't think she could win this one.
JT I think you're probably very right... Wifey would fight but I think Vanessa might beat the shit out of her and make her watch after she took my cock away... I think Kim would cry