News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Stealing A Man

• 31 Replies

Offline Deefights

• God Member
Stealing A Man
« on: June 05, 2018, 05:55:35 AM »
I was just wondering how many other female members on here take pleasure in the challenge of stealing another woman's fella right in front of her eyes. I've been doing this sort of thing for almost all of my adult life. Whenever I spot a potential love-mate, my female instincts are aroused and I begin to crave what does not belong to me. I become insatiable and relish the uneasiness and disbelief apparent in the other woman's eyes as I tease her man. I love to see the wife or girlfriend squirming in their seat as they try to figure out if I'm serious or just joking around as their man becomes more and more aroused.   

This "habit" of mine has led to some very interesting situations thru the years, as you might imagine.

Offline karenxw

Re: Stealing A Man
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 07:23:59 AM »
I don't think "stealing a man" is a good description.  My viewpoint is I simply provide a better choice to the man who wants something new.  But you are correct about the woman who took him for granted being upset.

Online linftr

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 02:10:11 PM »
I hope the wives/girl friends put this slut in her place right quick.  The nerve of her to quest after other women's fellas for her jollies.  No wonder Maureen clawed way at her for all these years.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 02:22:05 PM »
Wife is off the limits to me even in fantasy. GF maybe in fantasy and not in real life. To be honest, recently I see many girls that I feel I want to fight. It's not because I want their man. I just want to beat them because they seem fed up with themselves or look like a good challenge. If they're hot, I like to imagine taking their man but not because I want their man but because I want to show them I'm better. I've been in a real fight only once and it wasn't much of a challenge but it felt real good. I'm looking forward to your stories. I could really use a few tips on raising tension up so fight actually happens without plain attacking somebody.

Tip to raise tension:  troll her Instagram

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 03:49:28 PM »
i have never had to steal a man but it has been tried on me more than a few times and the last one that did was sent back home in a shower curtain and missing half of her forest.  oh by the way feeling better?
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 08:15:34 PM »
I’m not into stealing a man, but I do get turned on when I notice another ‘Cat coming on to my man. I can feel my whole body transforming into its primal state-and secretly hope she is willing to find out who is the Alpha. I haven’t had to fight for my man, but I have fought for his enjoyment-and him for mine. So go ahead and try to steal him. Karen
"Try to steal him"? Are you kidding? Just show him my pics on here and he'll cum running.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 02:01:21 PM »
i have never had to steal a man but it has been tried on me more than a few times and the last one that did was sent back home in a shower curtain and missing half of her forest.  oh by the way feeling better?
Please, please tell us the story. Sounds hot.  ;)

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2018, 06:25:30 PM »
It has always surprised me how so many wives/ girlfriends would avoid confronting me when it was so obvious I was putting a move on their men. I was never an imposing figure, by any means. I stand only 5'4". I can only assume it was the fear of possibly being embarrassed to engage in a catfight in front of their man.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2018, 10:32:51 PM »
It has always surprised me how so many wives/ girlfriends would avoid confronting me when it was so obvious I was putting a move on their men. I was never an imposing figure, by any means. I stand only 5'4". I can only assume it was the fear of possibly being embarrassed to engage in a catfight in front of their man.
My wife and I were in a bar when a woman hit on me right in front of her and Kim just wanted to leave. Im pretty sure the biker chick knew we were married too. She was going to follow us outside until I basically stopped her. Before that I always thought my wife would fight any woman that came onto me

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2018, 01:00:28 PM »
Love this thread.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2018, 04:01:10 PM »
dee do you need reminded how i sent you home  in a shower curtain with less hair you arrived at our house?  by the way we do not need nor want the curtain back 
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2018, 06:11:28 PM »
This is a nice fantasy and right in line with a fetish site for men. With that in mind i would come around, take my manthing by the arm and tell the bitch to stay away or get carried away from him. If Dee or anyone else pushed it they would quickly find our how totally outclassed they were compared to me.

IF you are silly enough to take what Dee says seriously,  I'd say she has the morals of Donald Trump and should grow up some and realize that causing disruption and pain in another person's life is not good, not cool at all. Any man who wouldn't ignore such a pathetic jerk as the woman who gets drunk and comes on to him and go find me is not a guy worth sharing my life with.

But as a fantasy script it is nice, safe and pretty mild.

Fighting a drunk is no fight.   One good punch to the gut and you are done.

Offline sandrine_catfight

• We are a couple and looking for pollfights
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2018, 01:56:53 PM »
realy a nice thread here...  8)

i my mind a "good" husband couldn't be stealed. He loves his wife and married people should be a taboo.

but what if you notice that another women are interfering in your tries to flirt with somebody.
So we have the constallation of no relations between two people but an interest and another woman is hunting in your territory.

You want to clear the fronts directly?
Or do you admit in this "game" of wooing over someone with, maybe, the consequence that the coming fight would be a hard and brutal one?
Or will you submit and admitting defeat directly?

For the "interfering" woman:

is there for you a difference if you know the other woman? You are wooing regardless?
You prefer the short variant and clear it direcly or are you in the "longer" maybe heartbreaking and very brutal version?

Greets

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2018, 04:37:09 PM »
The post that Brawlingbarb wrote about, a similar situation happened with my wife when we attended a retirement party for a co-worker of mine. When my wife and me arrived at the party, I introduced her to a woman I worked with named Bonnie. Bonnie apparently had the hots for me, because she gave me a big kiss on the lips and said "Hi sweetie". This pissed off my wife to no end.

For the next couple of hours, Bonnie always made her way over to me to talk. Then my wife came up behind me, put her arm around me, kissed me and said "How's my husband" in a catty way and giving Bonnie a look. Bonnie then backed off and stayed away from me for the rest of the night.

On the way home my wife said she was ready to shove Bonnie's head into the salad dip if she kept it up.

So Barb did the right thing with her encounter of a woman flirting with her husband. Our wives may not want to start a fight, but they show that they are willing to fight if need be.

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2018, 04:51:00 PM »
Kateintense I think you meant to say the morals of slick willie. In regards to this thread no woman would attempt to steal me away. No woman would have me hahahahaha.