News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Female Session Wrestler for My Wife

• 4 Replies

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
  • Interested In Female submission wrestling and feet
Female Session Wrestler for My Wife
« on: June 05, 2018, 02:29:49 PM »
Hi,

I am wondering if there are any female session wrestlers that would want to wrestle my wife semi competitive, never done this before and she would purely be doing this for me,

Also is there any locations Yorkshire and Humber??

Offline GusLondon

Re: Female Session Wrestler for My Wife
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 04:40:48 PM »
Hi Dvb

Presumably you've checked out the female wrestler list site?  https://www.wb270.com/eur.htm

The link to the only Yorkshire listed wrestler there is not working, but there are a dozen Manchester based session wrestlers, all seem pretty experienced and likely to be happy to travel or certainly match up for a semi-comp against your wife in the Manchester venue, obviously for a price.

Also don't forget to check out wrestlers' travelling schedules on that site too - I see that an Irish girl 'Sara Lips' is touring and in Leeds near the end of July. (and btw looks absolutelyl stunning!)  She clearly would be overmatched in a competitive match vs your wife, but treat her right and you might get her to agree to a 'quarter-competitive' match with your other half. (I would love to see that!). She's the only one I can see visiting a Yorkshire city currently, but you should check every so often.

There are other sites to for session wrestlers, like sessiongirls.com but generally speaking wb270 is the most comprehensive.

Good luck with it all, and keep us all posted if it happens!

Gus

Offline GusLondon

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 04:44:00 PM »
ps - sorry, but obviously if you're prepared to travel south then there's dozens upon dozens of great session wrestlers in and around London, plus some great venue options.

I know one or two who would definitely be happy to have a semi-comp/training session with your missus, without serious intent. Again, as you know, they charge fairly high fees.

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
  • Interested In Female submission wrestling and feet
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 02:36:45 PM »
Gus London - Awesome thank you ever so much for this it is sincerely appreciated..

Offline indianguy

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 02:50:10 AM »
Any luck finding opponents for ur wife from WB270 ?