News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Size-Difference Titfight: Regular vs Giantess

• 3 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Size-Difference Titfight: Regular vs Giantess
« on: June 10, 2018, 07:49:16 PM »
A random idea I had for a titfight between a woman the size of a giant vs a regular sized woman, and how it would play out.
As usual, if you like the stuff, I've got more free stuff over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316   and www.patreon.com/sandcastles

When Vana had challenged Bethany, people were ready for the biggest slaughter in the history of titfighting. Vana Smalls lived up to her name by standing about 5 feet tall, but made up for it by being bustier than she had any right to be at that size. A huge pair of double-E cups ballooned out from the blonde's curvy body with a tight little ass to complete the package. She had taken down girls with more than a foot in height difference, giving up that advantage to bring them down to size with some skilled titfighting and one of the firmest pairs in the business. When she had held the title for six months straight, she did the unthinkable: she challenged Bethany "Goliath" Barns, the champion of the Titanic Division.

Ever since the incident in 2035, mutant had been littered throughout the populace. They had gotten over the whole racism thing, but for the sake of fairness, they were kept to their own leagues. It was one thing to be an athlete with super speed going against one with super strength, but it was a joke to pit them against a normal human being. While Vana was a part of the "Classic" league, having passed a test to confirm she was a pureblooded human, the Titanic branch of the league was where Bethany reigned supreme. She had held her titles against foes with wings, tails, horns, and even skin like steel with her impressive skill... and more importantly, the fact that she was a 25 foot giantess who towered over the tallest of foes. She was literally five times as tall as Vana with tits as big as the short human's entire body.

Vana naively deflected any thoughts that this was insane or suicidal, repeatedly commenting that "I've beaten girls bigger than me before. It's time to learn that size doesn't matter." No one was prepared for the level of one-sided beatdown that would come of this.

The league didn't bother making people wait. The next event night, they were booked as the opening fight. People were all rushing for front row seats to the squash match, even with Beth towering high enough that the brunette could wave at the lighting crew in the rafters. With both fighters in nothing but their bikini briefs, her car-sized jugs were left bouncing for even the nosebleed seats to admire.

Even up close, Vana didn't falter. She folded her arms under her oversized melons with their hard, narrow nipples that had drilled other girl's nips back inside their chests. Of course, it was going to be a lot harder now that the opposing girl's fleshy tips were going to be the size of her head.

"I gotta give you credit! I didn't think you'd ever have the guts to think of this!" Beth called down to her as she squatted low enough to actually look at her foe. The black-haired giant (with a punky little streak of green dyed in the front) did look rather pretty when you took her appearance to scale. She wasn't as proportionally busty as the condensed curves of Vana, but there was a point where scale was sort of thrown out the window.

"Thanks for accepting," Vana said with a nod. "Just don't expect me to go any easier on you for that. One champ to another, right?" Beth laughed and nodded as the bell sounded for them to get to their corners and begin the mismatched showdown.

It was comical for a bit as Vana kept moving quickly around her feet. Beth had stooped to her knees to be conceivably close to her, but that still left Vana just ramming into her thighs and legs. There were some chuckles from the audience, but Vana stayed sternly focused on the fight. Beth took her first swing at last by just hanging over her and swinging her tits like fully scaled wrecking balls. Vana skillfully jumped back and immediately rebounded, bumping tit to tit with Beth. The giant's bust jiggled, but she seemed barely phased.

"Oh, now you're just asking for it, you little brat!" Bethany reared back, the dual shadows of her tits eclipsing Vana's entire body. She dropped her jugs down on top of her, crushing her into the mats with an echoing WABOOM! The crowd gave a few cheers and some dejected moans to know the fight was over already. Beth just grinned and rolled her shoulders back and forth, adding more to the pressure she was putting on Vana.

"What do you know? Size does matter!" she laughed, grinning with her already huge pouty lips. The crowd was still cheering for her easy win when her face smile started to fade. Her eyes went wide and she suddenly got back up on her knees with a startled scream. As she rose, Vana went with her as if riding on her breast. A closeup from the camera showed that the mundane fighter had squeezed her forearms around her breasts, clamping the firm tits around one of Bethany's nipples with a wicked grin on her face.

"What's wrong? You didn't think you could one-shot a titfighting champ, did you?" Vana gloated. She turned her body so that her breasts pulled harder on the nipple, bending it upward and drawing a more shrill scream out of Beth. She had beaten some less busty enemies with the same hold, except that it had encompassed their entire breast rather than just the tip. Still, it certainly seemed to do the job as she stayed mounted on Bethany's giant jug.

"Don't tell me you haven't seen my matches before," Vana gloated. "You've never seen my Titty Twister submission?" She dug her heels into the top of Beth's breast, digging into the huge but soft flesh and tugging her nipple so hard that it snapped back into place. The giant fighter yowled and cupped her chest gingerly, tears already forming in the huge woman's eyes from the intimate pain.

"Why you little-!" Beth started, but Vana had already bounced off her breast like a giant trampoline and slammed her in the face with her tough little (relatively, anyway) tits. The meaty smack left her dazed and shocked by just how hard the shorter girl could hit with those. "UHN! Ow... how heavy are those?" she muttered.

"Heavy enough for you, obviously!" The crowd started to laugh and cheer her on as Vana kept shifting her footing from one of Beth's breasts to the other, popping her with blows from her chest that kept knocking her head around like some kind of mouse beating up an elephant.

The bust blows were not only hitting a lot harder than Bethany had expected, but she wasn't allowed to use her hands on her opponent by the rules of the match. She ended up just leaning forward far enough that Vana had nowhere to stand, sliding down her sweaty chest and landing on her butt. Beth lifted up one of her breasts and tried to drop it on her like a ton of bricks, but Vana rolled quickly aside and stomped her bare foot on the tender nipple.

"YAAAAOWW!" Beth recoiled on all fours, bringing up one hand to cradle her sore tit. The other was left hanging, easy pickings for Vana to go after. She swung one tit into the right side, crushing deep into the muscle tissue and yielding fat as it knocked the wind out of the giantess. She used that momentum as she retreated to swing in her other mammary in between Beth's huge canyon of cleavage. It smacked so loud and hard that it sent her boob flying out to one side, just to flop back and hit her other breast with its momentum like some novelty office toy.

Bethany wailed and fell onto her side, wincing as she hugged her aching chest. While they looked fine from a distance, her tits were starting to build up what looked like tiny bruises left behind by Vana's titty strikes. Even her nipples looked especially red and used from the puny fighter's shocking offensive.

"Don't tell me you're down already!" Vana taunted as she paraded around the ring (or what was left of it that wasn't filled up by Beth's huge reclining form). The giantess rested on her back, panting hard as her boobs bobbed up and down like massive balloons being inflated and deflated. How did that little bitch hit so hard? What were those tits made of?

It gave Vana time to move and the crowd to get more fired up. The spotlights made it hard for the huge fighter to see, so Vana was interrupted as she leapt off the top rope and landed tits first on top of her. "OHHHHHHH!" Her nipples had struck straight down onto Bethany's, and even if she was only big enough to hit one of them, her single nipple still momentarily pounded it back into her chest like a stake.

Beth flopped hard enough to send Vana flying off of her, but the damage had already been done. She rolled into one of the corners, clutching her chest and moaning. She was so huge and powerful that she had never known anyone to abuse her tits this much. But Vana had passed the DNA testing and from all her boasting... Bethany gulped as she realized it would mean she was just that good. Powers or not, she was getting her ass kicked.

"Come on. I'm not done," Vana said as she dragged herself back up from the harmless fall off of her foe. Beth had only gotten up to a sitting position, but she waved her hands for mercy.

"No! Wait, time out!" she pleaded, but Vana had a running start. She easily ducked around the two huge hands and dove at her, performing a tit to tit splash that flattened one of Beth's giant titties against her ribs. She screamed in an almost lusty wail at her breast hung heavy when it bounced back into place, bobbing as if her tit itself was weary and worn. Vera retreated, just to rebound off the ropes and fling herself back again with another speedy body slam. Beth let out a miserable howl of pain as she slumped even lower, her massive arms draping over the ropes and dragging them well down past their normal limits.

"You think size is everything, don't you?" Vana taunted. She grabbed a few thick strands of Beth's hair and yanked her head up, lifting her head up. Beth was big enough that she could fit half of the little lady in her mouth, but she was having trouble breathing with her sore tit muscles and aching ribs. Did she know? Was that Lana's plan all along? Did she knew that without enough air, even a monster of a woman couldn't fight on?

"Well let me show you just how wrong you are, fatass!" Bethany would have never stood for anyone calling her that, but her bust was leaving her punchdrunk. She was beaten silly as she slumped even lower, letting Vana deliver her famous Motorboat Combo. She stood on top of Beth's tits and swung her breasts rapidly side to side to slap her around like it was a 3 Stooges sketch rather than a professional fight between champions. It left Bethany drooling witlessly, groaning and failing to try to stand herself back up.

"Lot of good these fat bags did you," Vana went on gloating. She grabbed and dragged both of Beth's breasts together, her hands digging roughly into her areolas. Beth cringed as the smaller fighter pushed her own chest together as well, lining them up carefully before it occurred to the blurry-eyed titan.

"No... wait... fuck! No!" The giantess was a comical sight with her pleading, but Vana didn't bother listening. Instead she left Bethany screaming and moaning like a bitch in heat as she started ramming her nipples into her over and over. At first it simply forced them to retreat into her breasts, but Vana finally hit that perfect angle; her nipples fit inside of the huge woman's, fucking her tits with her own. Beth was twitching and sobbing as she was violated so completely in the ring.

"I told you no mercy," Vana said with a playful smirk. "Plus I always wanted to do this, and you're the only bitch big enough to try it on."

"Fuck... fuuuuck, stop. I'm gonna..." Bethany mumbled. Her nipples were stiffer than ever, bigger and wider than Vana's head as she filled and stretched them even more. The crowd cheered on the petite fighter as she tittyfucked her foe in the ring until at last... she came! Bethany shuddered shamefully as not only did her pussy squirt through her bikini bottoms, leaving a puddle of cum the size of a small lake, but her tits squirted milk all over her foe's chest.

"No wonder she's so huge! She's just full of cum and milk!" Vana crowed, to the laughter of the audience. Beth had been undefeated for nearly a year now, and she had never been so humiliated. She couldn't even bring herself to cry. Her head was too busy spinning and her body felt too damn good from the breast-centric orgasm.

"You're pathetic," Vana mocked her, sneering confidently. "You think your powers make you better? Didn't you watch those videos back in health class about equality?" Bethany could only moan, her sweaty and bruised up face lolling to one side to rest on the ropes. "I see you've had enough. You can thank me later for ending it this early."

With that, Vana skillfully swung her breasts to slap Bethany across the face. The concentrated impact knocked her head back upright, just for her hands to catch her by the chin. The short blonde had gotten a reputation for finishing a lot of her bigger matches with her Milky Hell breast smother, and this certainly qualified as a "big" match if not absolutely record-breaking. She had to modify the move in this case, but she made it work all the same.

Her tits couldn't cover her foe's entire face this time, but she made do by shoving her impressive tits up the giantess' nose. Her hands squeezed her lips together, cutting off her breathing as Beth mumbled weakly and tried to shake herself free. She was too exhausted and aching to put up much of a fight, but it only got worse when Vana flexed her chest and squirted milk up her nose. Beth sputtered as some trickled out of her lips, staring in horror at the grinning Vana.

"Didn't you know I'm lactating? You really should do more research on your opponents, sweetie." She started to strategically flex and push with her chest, plugging her nostrils like two big warm corks while choking her with her milk up the nose. Bethany shuddered in a violent spasm before she let out a huge, wet cough. Breast milk came from Beth's mouth as well as her nipples as Vana stepped aside, letting the towering giantess crumble to the mats in a puddle of her own fluids. She was on her hands and knees, wheezing and coughing up the thick milk and struggling to breathe. She couldn't even keep an eye on Vana as she wound up and delivered a huge, double-breasted hammer blow to the giant champion's jaw. She went toppling awkwardly over the ropes, landing flat on her back with her huge and damaged breasts bouncing so hard they almost poked the people in the front row seats.

The bell rang as Vana climbed over the ropes, careful not to slip on the lake's worth of cum in the ring. She hopped off to pose, flexing her biceps and pecs to bounce her breasts on their own for the crowd.

"This is incredible! In a no-contest knockout, here is your inter-league champion, Vana Smalls!" The pint-sized champ took her time strutting around the ring, wiggling her bouncy little hips and slapping hands and accepting the occasional groping fan. She finally returned to her KOed foe, ripping off the giant's bottoms with some significant effort. While Bethany went on fighting in her league and reigning supreme, she'd never badmouth a foe smaller than her again for fear of what Vana might do to her.

As far as Vana, she made sure to keep "the Goliath's" bottoms. She frequently wore the cum-soaked briefs as a robe on her way to the ring, or just on those nights when she wanted to reflect on her greatest victory with pride.
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Re: Size-Difference Titfight: Regular vs Giantess
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 01:29:38 PM »
Good story!   quite an interesting concept!

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 10:54:42 PM »
Luffy never ceases to amaze me they way he can take a weird idea and make it work so well. Good job!

Offline JuliWinit

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 05:01:07 PM »
That's an interesting idea, but it seems to me that a giant will kill an ordinary woman. She has more power, and impact force is more significant. More than that, the more large breasts are always an undeniable advantage. My girlfriend is the owner of small breasts, and she suffers from this complex all her life. She has already inquired at which clinics she could make surgery and how much it cost, but in fact, she is really terrified. She found an article about how to enlarge breasts naturally on https://curvesfw.com/ . I like this method. The main thing is that it really works. Otherwise, she is completely desperate.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 05:02:02 PM by JuliWinit »