News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Buddy not showing up on my Buddy list

• 4 Replies

Offline soflant

Buddy not showing up on my Buddy list
« on: June 11, 2018, 01:19:56 PM »
Last week I added a buddy to my list but that member still does not show up. I contacted that member and was told I was accepted. What is the problem? Thanks
I have been an avid catfight fan for a long time. There is something about two women tearing into each other which is very hot and sexy. This is very erotic.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Buddy not showing up on my Buddy list
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 05:36:36 PM »
Last week I added a buddy to my list but that member still does not show up. I contacted that member and was told I was accepted. What is the problem? Thanks

The person might have accidentally clicked on the wrong button. I would suggest sending another request.
Have fun and tussle.

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 11:44:08 PM »
I got the same problem with a few people. Here the problem seems to be that they don't go "bold" in the "who's online" list. I'm buddies with them, but they're displayed there like every other person I'm not buddies with. Only way to fix that is to delete that buddy, then add her/him again.

Offline soflant

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 01:08:14 PM »
Thanks so much...
I have been an avid catfight fan for a long time. There is something about two women tearing into each other which is very hot and sexy. This is very erotic.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 06:57:23 PM »
I got the same problem with a few people. Here the problem seems to be that they don't go "bold" in the "who's online" list. I'm buddies with them, but they're displayed there like every other person I'm not buddies with. Only way to fix that is to delete that buddy, then add her/him again.

The problem your talking about started when we upgraded the forum software last year. We don't know why it has been doing that or if there is a fix.
Have fun and tussle.