News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

bbw trillian group

• 6 Replies

Offline Amber Glow

bbw trillian group
« on: June 11, 2018, 06:55:43 PM »
hi everyone!

so i'm not sure if or how this is going to work, but i'm wanting to start a bbw fight group on trillian.  it will be open to any bbw's that are interested in joining regardless of their fighting style.  i've looked at some of the other groups or "cliques" on here that have members that join only those groups and this is not going to be like that.  i want any bbw's no matter what group or clique they associate with.  anyway, let me know if you're interested and we'll go from there lol.

Offline TF_Stormy

Re: bbw trillian group
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 04:26:15 PM »
I'd be interested

itbemeamy

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 02:37:04 PM »
hi everyone!

so i'm not sure if or how this is going to work, but i'm wanting to start a bbw fight group on trillian.  it will be open to any bbw's that are interested in joining regardless of their fighting style.  i've looked at some of the other groups or "cliques" on here that have members that join only those groups and this is not going to be like that.  i want any bbw's no matter what group or clique they associate with.  anyway, let me know if you're interested and we'll go from there lol.

I'm no bbw....but move it to Discord and I will help run it with you.

Offline Amber Glow

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 07:25:23 PM »
sounds very interesting tell me more about it

i've got you on trillian, we can chat more about it there.

Offline Amber Glow

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 07:26:41 PM »
hi everyone!

I'm no bbw....but move it to Discord and I will help run it with you.

i appreciate the offer, but seeing as there is only 3 potential members at the moment, i can handle managing it.  thank you though.

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 03:25:06 AM »
Maybe I'm a cynic, but I feel like I've seen a couple groups of the same type fall apart.

But being a cynic is boring, so maybe this will play out ;)

Offline Amber Glow

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2018, 07:57:49 PM »
Maybe I'm a cynic, but I feel like I've seen a couple groups of the same type fall apart.

But being a cynic is boring, so maybe this will play out ;)

well if you want to join, just send me your trillian lol