News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Deanna Russo vs Jaimie Alexander

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Deanna Russo vs Jaimie Alexander
« on: June 12, 2018, 05:15:43 PM »

{alt}

(Takes place Midway point of Blindspot season 2)

Jaimie Alexander knew that fighting Sarah Wayne Callies was a stroke of luck.  She agreed one woman from any show on the NBC network and Sarah answered vs Amanda Righetti.  She also knew that Olga Kurylenko was taking the same path as her and was going after fighting Gal Gadot.  Fucking Olga

Another woman from the USA network answered her challenge and was on the Blindspot set.  Deanna Russo who was built more similar to her than Sarah and didn’t annoy her anywhere near as much as Sarah Wayne Callies

This was different though, she was from a cancelled show but the invite was still out there.  Jaimie was not going to back down from any kind of fight and Deanna was someone that looked like would be a challenge.

Deanna and Jaimie sat down together “Ok so do you want rules.”

Deanna thought about it “Make me quit or knock you out… A win is a win, how we get there is …. You’ve done this more than me.”

“I don’t think we should attack the crotchal region.”

Deanna “Ok I can agree to that.”  She offered her hand and Jaimie shook it “Where do we fight.”

“Out on the main lot.”

“Lets go beat each other up.”

The two walked out and before they left for outside they took off jackets and sweaters and would fight in tank tops and jeans.  Deanna had fight experience from one of her first shows and was shadow boxing, Jaimie enjoyed looking at her.  Tremendous shape and it would be fun knocking her out

For Deanna her career never turned out how she thought it would and seeing a woman who was a huge star would make up for so much failure.  She was going to knock Jaimie Alexander out cold and go home and know what she did and have that one success.

“Can I ask you another question before we begin?”

Deanna was taken aback at the casualness of all this “Sure.”

“When I think of women like you who should have been more famous and can give me a great fight.  I also think of Brooke Burns, did you two ever fight.”

“No, I don’t know why we talked about it but she was someone I thought would hurt me bad.”

“You don’t think that about me.”

“I don’t care, you are way more famous so the pros outweigh the cons.”

Jaimie smiled and then got hit with a back hand that sent her back and eventually she fell to her ass.  “I win or I lose, I’m going to make sure you know you were in a fight which will keep me relevant.”

Jaimie walked around feeling her jaw she spit and there was no blood “Solid punch, you want to still be relevant well guess I’m as good a way to prove that.  Unfortunately for you it ends with a loss.”

“There is no bad part in this for me but you… You have to win and you know all the reasons.”

“What are you going to cancel my show..”

“You lose to me you lose so much and deep down you know that..”

Jaimie actually had to think about how much she had to lose.  The distraction was small but Deanna saw it and pushed Jaimie into a wall and hit three hard punches to the stomach and ripped of Jaimies tank top which got a “JAIMIES TOPLESS”  From cast and crew

Jaimie blocked a punch and got a hand behind Deanna’s neck then came up with a knee to the stomach.  Jamie quickly grabbed at Deanna’s top and started pulling it off and Deanna took Jaimie down but the top was completely off and thrown away and the two amazons began to roll around the ground

They got p traded punches to the stomach and Jaimie pushed Deanna and went for a roundhouse kick but ended p taken down by Deanna who quickly propped up and hit a punch then went for Jaimie’s throat for a two hand squeeze but got her hair pulled and hit with a knee sending her off Jaimie Alexander

They both got up but Jaimie was up first and hit a uppercut which sent Deanna back..  Jaimie then hit a straight kick which ended up putting Deanna against a production truck..  Jaimie then grabbed Deanna’s throat with her hands “Time to go night night”  Jaimies eyes went wide then she screamed and turned around.  There were eight scratch marks on her tits

Deanna grabbed Jaimie by the back of the hair and threw her against the production truck then hit a stomach punch then a second harder one.  She then grabbed Jaimie by the ears and slammed the back of her head into the truck

Deanna hit a knee to the stomach then slammed Jaimie back again and went for her bra.  Jaimie allowed her bra to be ripped off so it gave her a free shot for a head but

Jaimie then ducked under and lifted up Deanna and ran forward and both crashed into some garbages. 
Jaimie sat up got two hands on the bra and ripped it apart then grabbed at Deanna’s tits and started to twist them “How do you like it”

Deanna screamed but grabbed a trash lid and swung it hitting Jaimie in the shoulder knocking her off

“I didn’t like it at all”

Deanna turned Jaimie over and went to smash her in the face but it got blocked and Deanna got kicked away.  Deanna rolled and was up but quickly had duck a flying trash can.

Jaimie ran after Deanna grabbed her by the hair and threw her across the lot.

Deanna got up ran at Jaimie to lift her up but Jaimie moved and tripped Deanna up.  Jaimie was quick to jump on deanna’s back and hit some slaps then grabbed Deanna by the hair and lifted her head up only to sneak a arm under the throat but Deanna reached up grabbed Jaimie by the hair and flipped her off

Deanna got her arm across Jaimie’s chest and was hitting punches to Alexanders face when she started to attempt an elbow when Jaimie got at Deannas hair and pulled back.  Next one of Alexanders long legs got on deanna’s face .  Before she could lock in a scissors Deanna pulled her head out and Jaimie sat up an punched her in the face and the two separated.

Deanna was sweating a bit and got her hands up only to be hit with a jab which actually put her down.  Jaimie got on top of her an started hitting more punches only to have some blocked then get her tits clawed at.  That got Jaimie up “Fucking hell again she got me.”

“Then give up”  Deanna rushed at Jaimie’s back going for the hair but Jaimie ducked it and Deanna nearly went face first to the ground.

Deanna turned around to a side kick in the stomach which dropped her to her knees.  Jaimie then got on Deanna’s back grabbed at her tits and began pulling them down.  Jaimie could feel Deanna holding in the scream which sometimes meant you were trying to be tough but could also mean you were about to quit and she needed to do more to get the respect back from cast and crew.

Jaimie dead lifted Deanna by the tits and threw her over in a suplex.  Alexander then got  up and slicked her hair back “Is she done”

Jaimie knew it was her co-star Audrey esparanza who was the legit pound for pound toughest on the show “No she isn’t done”

Deanna got up “Jaimie wishes I was done”

“Jaimie is glad you think you still have a chance.  I know what you can do now and it was impressive but you are tired and I’m about to end this fight”
“You think so”

“I’ll do it when I want”

Deanna threw a punch which Jaimie sidestepped an slapped Deanna’s side..  She then gently slapped her twice and finally hit a push kick which had no other purpose then to push Deanna away.  Jaimie was the vulture now she knew the prey was dead an wanted a message sent to anyone who could challenge her.  She knew how to end a fight and ways to send a message when ending..

Deanna threw a series of punches and Jaimie slipped and dipped under each then caught a right stepped in and hit Deanna with a right back elbow to the ear.  Jaimie then slipped behind Deanna and grabbed a tit and twisted it so hard it turned Deanna around.

Deanna stumbled and spun  then faced Jaimie who hit a left kick to Deanna’s leg then a quick right kick to the head but Jaimie was putting as little power as she could to make sure there was no knock out but enough to daze Deanna

Jaimie hit a jab to the face then chest and finally the stomach and finished with a knee to the stomach which had more force and put Deanna against a production truck

Jaimie started hitting left and right bolo punches to Deanna’s stomach then up to her tits and was about to hit one to the face but stopped just before she hit the jaw.  “You attacked my tits one to many times I’m not some little kid who hasn’t fought before and will fold to that”

Jaimie got her hands on Deanna’s tits and one by one made sure her nails were ready to go into the tit flesh.  “Don’t please don’t.  I lost you won.”

Jaimie let go “Get the fuck off my set but you were a challenge so thanks for that.”  Jaimie walked away high fiving cast and crew saying “You’re jobs are safe with me I’ll always find a way to win.”

(Soon:  Anne Hathaway vs Katie Holmes rematch, Victoria Pratt vs Rachel Luttrell; Aubrey Plaza vs Janet Montgomery 4)