News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

BoxingEliza owns sexxyApril in the Ring ( Boxing)

• 0 Replies

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
BoxingEliza owns sexxyApril in the Ring ( Boxing)
« on: June 13, 2018, 09:26:26 AM »
ession Start (sexxyapril:boxingeliza): Mon Aug 21 00:06:17 2017 -0700
12:06 AM sexxyApril: hello
12:12 AM boxingeliza: Hey
12:14 AM sexxyApril: how are you
12:17 AM boxingeliza: Good
12:17 AM boxingeliza: How about you?
12:18 AM sexxyApril: itch in for you to feel some leather
12:22 AM boxingeliza: Haha. Let's go
12:22 AM boxingeliza: What setting and scenario you have in mind
12:23 AM sexxyApril: Private Ring your Home ..... Catty Boxing
12:25 AM boxingeliza: What's that?
12:26 AM boxingeliza: Elaborate more hehe
12:26 AM sexxyApril: its how we box any ways
12:27 AM sexxyApril: we don't use the normal rules now do we
12:28 AM boxingeliza: Haha
12:28 AM boxingeliza: Better be more specific
12:28 AM boxingeliza: Beside. I like the build up
12:28 AM boxingeliza: Hehe
12:28 AM boxingeliza: Tempt me with that sweat leathery temptation
12:31 AM boxingeliza: i need some foreplay haha
12:33 AM sexxyApril: Wearing tight yoga pants Sports bra ... Lite night at the gym .... Seeing you working the Full Bag your body a glow as you shift through all your combinations " Your Jab Could use some work" yt
12:33 AM boxingeliza: haha
12:33 AM boxingeliza: so..whats catty boxing
12:33 AM boxingeliza: i need some build up
12:34 AM sexxyApril: nothing is off limits every body part even sexual moves
12:34 AM sexxyApril: are allowed
12:34 AM boxingeliza: hmmm nice
12:34 AM boxingeliza: attires?
12:37 AM sexxyApril: thong bikini or full boxing gear
12:39 AM boxingeliza: hmmm
12:39 AM boxingeliza: i want something sensual
12:39 AM boxingeliza: lingerie perhaps
12:39 AM boxingeliza: or bikini
12:39 AM boxingeliza: you decide :P
12:39 AM sexxyApril: Bikini
12:39 AM boxingeliza: hmm
12:39 AM boxingeliza: nice
12:39 AM boxingeliza: what will you be wearing for it
12:40 AM sexxyApril:
12:42 AM boxingeliza: haha
12:42 AM boxingeliza: thats so not a bikini
12:42 AM sexxyApril: Tee shirt material  Bikini
12:42 AM boxingeliza: haha
12:42 AM boxingeliza: okay
12:43 AM boxingeliza: a red simple 2 pcs bikini for me and a pair of red gloves,matching set
12:48 AM sexxyApril: sporting Silver Grey  8oz gloves Sporting Grey and White Tee Bikini  rolling my shoulders as I stride in shoulder length hair , pulled in a pony tail , Damn she's tall i start towards ring  "Nice Ring Eliza Take it this is wear you work your Victims, Don't count on me Being one
12:48 AM sexxyApril: yt
12:48 AM boxingeliza: my house right?
12:48 AM sexxyApril: yes
12:50 AM boxingeliza: im leaning against the red corner when she advance to me  and started trash tralking,im wearing a 2 pcs red bikini covering my 34C and a pair of 8 oz red glove from Twins to match my set. She began her taunting,i move in closer till i can feel her breath and i lean in to kiss her on the lips as my hands went around her waist to grab at you close...."mmm,would be a hot rematch"...yt
12:54 AM sexxyApril: Taken by surprise with your mouth locked on mine your tongue pushing deep into my throat   feeling your spit drip into my gasping mouth my hips grinding not to be out done grabbing your Bikini thonged ass with my gloves pulling you in " Yes Eliza it will be " yt
12:55 AM boxingeliza: i turn around and grab a spare mouthpiece, i try and slid it to your mouth "open wide bitch" , as soon as i fit in yours,i put in my black mouthpiece and peck you one last time on your lips . Bending over to ring the bell for the start of round 1..yt
12:58 AM sexxyApril:  start towards the center of the ring  my shoulders are leaning forward my left glove is up protecting my face my right is angled down toward you Touch gloves and circle you, light on my toes, use my quickness to counter your  longer reach swimming with my gloves  around my head  to get inside aiming a left jab at that Right tit yt
1:04 AM boxingeliza: i touch my red gloves against your silver one. I keep my guard mid high as she began to circle me. From the outside,she throw a left jab at me. I bend a little to my left,her glove sailing past my skin and i repay her intention by thumping my  right cross straight at the centre of her left tit ..yt
1:10 AM sexxyApril:  MOANNNNNNN as you catch me by surprise targeting my Larger assets, a vicious right cross  exploding onto my left tit driving my nipple in , leaving red welts on the tan skin, pain throbbing all the way down to my crotch. Feel the inside of my thighs dampen, my small nipples stiffen and I answer you in kind - toe to toe - driving a left straight  punch twisting it  aimed squarely at your fully erect right nipple yt
1:13 AM boxingeliza: ommfff, I moan and groan from the same punishment i given you . I twist my body to my right,moving outward as i throw a rather heavy force left hook across your perfect right tit before i take a step back..yt
1:18 AM sexxyApril: left hook nailing my  beautiful ladies ,welts form " Arrrrggg  Ungghh!!!  Bitch!" I mutter  spittle flying from my mouth, hair swinging with my head as sweat bursts from my body "FUCKkkkkkkkkkkk"  my tit folds around your fist  Stepping in , dropping low  ripping right uppercut to your juicy cxnt , hoping to splatter those lips in your bikini yt
1:22 AM boxingeliza: her breast contour to fit my fist when my punch landed with force. I moved back when she pushed forward and try a low blow at me. Wanting to frustrate her, i just moved 1-2 step back ,letter her punch hit thin air ,i feel the rope at my back and i used it to spring at you with a left cross to your face in tow and a spearing right uppercut to your stomach
1:23 AM boxingeliza: yt
1:29 AM boxingeliza: yt?
1:29 AM boxingeliza: you still here?
1:31 AM sexxyApril: my hands in those areas almost no effort is need toward the shots with my right arm extended coming  up from  a low stance  ...... your body movement was quick but I was ready my right   arm sweeps to catch your left   cross  stepping in to wrap your body up allowing the right to hit my abs effectively reducing the power I slam my body against yours,  left arm wrapping round your back as I push hard against you towards the ropes
1:31 AM sexxyApril: yt
1:37 AM boxingeliza: shes pushing me back to the ropes, i think its about 3-4 steps away only,With each step she make me move back,i slug a left hook to the side of her right tit, With another step,i slug the same but to her other tit,making her pay for each step i take. As i feel my back around the ropes,i wrap my arms around her bicep and tiwst,turn tugging her along to switch place till its her that is against the rope..yt
1:46 AM boxingeliza: hmm?
1:46 AM sexxyApril: "Offghhhh fuckkkk" I gasp out as you hammer away feeling your power as my tits are mashed again and angain by your fists . I swing my left fist at your right tit  once twice three times as my pussy is throbbing and I'm amazed at how firm your tits are on mine taking your nipple in my mouth I nib hard as i yank and twist it ...not realizing i am on the ropes yt
1:48 AM boxingeliza: her punches land on me,making me mmmm and moan with each punch. I let go of you as i take a step back,my left glove relaxed and i raised it up in a sky high fashion when i try and thump that red glove of mine at your chin!! yt
1:49 AM boxingeliza: taking a long time to write,must be rubbing ur clit :P
1:51 AM sexxyApril:  My head snaps back , lifted up off my feet, slammed back on too ropes aas I slide off them , my arms and head , limp...my thighs shimmer in my own sweat my eyes rolll back as I fall down  on the floor of the ring yt
1:52 AM boxingeliza: floor of the ring?
1:52 AM boxingeliza: means in the ring our on the outside?
1:53 AM sexxyApril: ring apron
1:53 AM boxingeliza: int he ring or outside
1:53 AM boxingeliza: oh
1:54 AM boxingeliza: bitch,i knock you out of the ring!!" i exclaimed as i start the count 1..2...3...
1:54 AM boxingeliza: yt
1:54 AM boxingeliza: taunting at you by slowing the count and waving you to get up for more
1:54 AM boxingeliza: 4.....
1:55 AM sexxyApril: Getting to my feet only my thong is containing my pussy's  wettness "you Lezzie cxnt "Approaching you cautiously.  flicking a left jab before pulling it back while taking a step back before stepping back infront with a faint cross right.  Looking to lure you and keep you guessing before steeping back and front again with a right hard uppercut above your bikini line direct to your solar plexus while I slam my body against yours,  left arm wrapping round your back as I push hard against you towards your corner.. Yt
1:58 AM boxingeliza: she gets up, i stayed back with my guards up as when she try those feign moves on me, i ignore her and try some jabs before pulling it back in a equal move to frustrate each other. She went low at me then ,a right uppercut to my uterus that made me yelp,unseen to her,just beneath her right forearm,my right is also going up, up between her legs as i drill them right into your white bikini bottom . Then i feel her slumping against me and i twist and turn around,pushing her to the corner instead.yt
2:00 AM boxingeliza: yeah,take that punch to your wet cxnt
2:07 AM boxingeliza: hmm
2:07 AM sexxyApril: you fuckin WHORE!!" I moan as my  puss are split by a right fist   the impact  my breasts causin them to wobble "UUNNNNN..."BItcchhhhhhhh"my pussy juice running down my thighs as wet my tits bouncing into the air  Trapped in the corner the turnbucle giving no relief as my arms get tangled into the ropes yt
2:07 AM sexxyApril: sorry one hand
2:09 AM boxingeliza: i get closer to you,spiting my mouthguard at your body
2:09 AM boxingeliza: i press my left arms against yuour right,keeping it against the ropes
2:10 AM boxingeliza: i plant my lips against yours,gesturing you to spit out your mouthguard, i begin to kiss your lips as i punch you just above your bikini line with my free right hand
2:10 AM boxingeliza: mmmmyt
2:10 AM boxingeliza: yt
2:10 AM boxingeliza: giving you pain  and pleasure per turn
2:12 AM sexxyApril: Pulling out from our kiss strands of spit still connect our lips "gawdddddd Uhhhhhhhh "  i slowly  grab your  sexy ass  with both my gloved hands maoning as my tits are so full   as i try to lift you up by few inches  as i try to place my knee between your legs hoping to send my thigh hard to your pussy hoping to grind your cxnt on my thigh  yt
2:14 AM boxingeliza: ARGHH,her knee hit my cxnt,i can feel the pleasure and pain radiating from it
2:15 AM boxingeliza: furious,i plan to put this bitch down,i get back to boxing and slam my left into your right perky tits
2:15 AM boxingeliza: then my right went like its going to rip off your left with a wicked hook to the side of your tits
2:16 AM boxingeliza: come on bitch,box me! yt
2:18 AM sexxyApril:  AYYYEEE NOOO NOOO!!!!" I scream in pain and horror as you punish my tits with a left   "FKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"  i catch a right aimed at my tit tears in to it .  "cxnt"my breasts  pelvis heaves shaking and my skin flushes from my pelvis up my abs over "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUhhh" gawd she can hit as you gloat I bring my right Glove up while Dropping down my left glove i twist my entire body to the right with my left glove low in tow as i swing it along and upward as a hard uppercut in between your thights to your puss  yt
2:21 AM boxingeliza: taking a page from your book,i drop my right down,batting away your left uppercut as i tug my left arm underneath your armpit,pushing you back to the corner "You want to fight dirty ,bitch?" teased me as i plant my lips against yours again,this time i used my right knee,up and in between your legs till it hit your wet sex and im rubbing my knee against the wet patch of your body..yt
2:23 AM sexxyApril: Feeling my meaty ass bouncing all over your  thigh your sweat and scent overwhelming my senses I slip my foot back a bit then plunging my thick quad  back into your cxnt  then shifting  bit I drop  my pussy hard on to your thigh I pound away without mercy fucking both of us my pussy slides back and forth over your thigh your pussy smashes its lips all over my skin ohhhhhhh YEAH huh huh owwwwfuckkkk mmy D's are leaking all over " "FUCKIN SLUT ELIZA "as i cinch your waist  holding you there.... my eyes rolling back in my head yt
2:24 AM boxingeliza: yeah bitch
2:24 AM boxingeliza: i tackle you down to the floor
2:25 AM boxingeliza: and without taking out our bikini bottom,i claw my gloved hands into your thigh
2:25 AM boxingeliza: taking it apart,spreading your legs as i mash my bikini against yours
2:25 AM boxingeliza: i see your eyes rolling
2:26 AM boxingeliza: bitch,i am going to sexually knock you out...mmmm
2:26 AM boxingeliza: yt
2:28 AM sexxyApril:  I feel your clit flicking mine "YAH WHORE, THATS IT BREAK YOUR CLIT ON MINE!" I thrust up against your covered pussy is  pounding mine  I feel your thinly covered  cxnt lips smacking into mine  "YOUR PUSSSY IS SO HOT SO FUCKING GOOD " I pick up the pace of slamming my cxnt into yours. yt
2:29 AM boxingeliza: mmm,turning the gear down a little bit,i sit on your bruised abs,taunting asking you
2:29 AM boxingeliza: whose the better boxer bitch
2:30 AM boxingeliza: as i proceed to slam my glove in wild fashion against your nipples,mauling them in the process
2:30 AM boxingeliza: mmmm
2:30 AM boxingeliza: (we should do it line by line,mmm)
2:33 AM sexxyApril: cupping your asscheeks feeling my excitement oozing out and running down my upper thighs and down your ass muscles onto floor below " Fuck You "
2:33 AM boxingeliza: heaing the fuck you" i went and beat your breast in a wild fashion
2:34 AM boxingeliza: hitting them side to sides,aiming for the full lump of meat with each punch
2:34 AM boxingeliza: tenderizing your breast to a pulp with my gloves as the tenderizer
2:35 AM boxingeliza: give in yet bitch?
2:38 AM sexxyApril: spreading my legs wide pulling my left leg in closer planting my foot a left hook to the side of your head..trying to knock you off me as I power my legs adding to my momentum now I am on top my pussy is pumping that cxnt Oh .....Fuckk....you Bitch that juicy cxnt of yours... I pull back and SLAPPPPPPP!!.pound my pussy against your with a wet slapping sound....then UHH UHHH UHH UHHH...i hammer my pussy forward and Back I pick up the pace of slamming my cxnt into yours. our clits crashing togetheryt
2:39 AM boxingeliza: i hold back my coming orgasm,despite how tempting it is
2:39 AM boxingeliza: i pushed you off me,pressing our naked bodies together,breast to breast,lips to lips as i start making out with you
2:40 AM boxingeliza: but still,i like boxing very much,so much that a fight will make me wet
2:40 AM boxingeliza: and i used my right glove to pump them in horizontal style to your cxnt
2:40 AM boxingeliza: mmmmm
2:41 AM boxingeliza: each punch i land to your pussy is building my arousal and my lips went crazy against yours..yt
2:41 AM boxingeliza: mmmm
2:41 AM boxingeliza: i want to knock you out in boxing and sex bab
2:41 AM boxingeliza: babe
2:42 AM sexxyApril: MY HEAD IS REILING .... my hips are twitching  aaaaaagggggg ..... moaning my whole body in spasm...... the relentless pounding is almost too much , FUCK YEAH OH MY OH MY GOD .................. OMFG I AM CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG my pussy gushes flows like a water fall drentching my legs crotchFUCKKKKKING LEZZY DYKE BITCH POUND MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 
2:42 AM boxingeliza: i feel your body spasming as i pound you
2:43 AM boxingeliza: mmmm,i let go of your lips as i latch onto your tit
2:43 AM boxingeliza: say it bitch
2:43 AM boxingeliza: the ring and your body is mine
2:43 AM boxingeliza: my lips twirling around your left nipples,feeling it harden ,yt
2:43 AM sexxyApril: my hips start moving oooooohhhhhhh you nasty bitchhhhhhhhhhhhh gawddddddd My sweat kissed titties bounce and flail about  drool slipping from my lips...my eyes rolling back .I feel my pussy  'Bitch feeling  extremem pleasure  ... I almost loose my mind...can't believe how turned on i am
2:43 AM boxingeliza: maybe she is ready for round 2 mmm
2:45 AM boxingeliza: i take off her white soaked bikini and take off mine,completely nude with only gloves on
2:45 AM boxingeliza: im standing up,panting as i do
2:45 AM boxingeliza: come on ...bitch.box me...yt
2:47 AM sexxyApril: pulling off my gloves grabbing your right arm spinning around you getting you in a bar hammer lock sweeping your legs driving you too the ground " Oh I will Just need to show you Something "
2:48 AM boxingeliza: i fell to the mat,and i lay there,spangled out, "show me what you have bitch" i teased
2:49 AM sexxyApril: pulling your hair back driving my muscled thigh tight against your pussy " Remember I am almost as Good as you in the ring boxing , everything else I am Better"
2:49 AM sexxyApril: Fuckin sweet pussy You have Eliza
2:49 AM boxingeliza: done talking? bitch
2:50 AM boxingeliza: i smiled and grin after that
2:50 AM boxingeliza: i fold my elbow and bat it at your jaw, just making sure its light enough to only stun you
2:51 AM boxingeliza: getting off you once you loosen your grips, i went around you and pulled your hair
2:51 AM boxingeliza: mmmmm,nice hair you have ,bitch,i yanked at your ponytail hard,jerking at till i hear a groan of pain
2:52 AM boxingeliza: giving you a taste of a little doggy style,i violently shove the thumb of my right glove deep into your cxnt
2:52 AM boxingeliza: yt
2:54 AM sexxyApril: My back arches  FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. DAMN IT. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
2:54 AM sexxyApril: open-mouthed and wide-eyed  "Oh gawd...fucking gawd!!!"   fuck my hair matted in our sweat your pussy oil
2:55 AM boxingeliza: i moved you forward,griping your pony tail in 1 hand and the other in your cxnt as i walk you like a bitch,a real bitch,dog
2:55 AM boxingeliza: till your at the ropes,i let you rest your throat against the bottom ropes
2:56 AM boxingeliza: "bitch,this is my ring and im better than you in everything when you step into it!"
2:56 AM boxingeliza: once im done lowering your worth,i start to finger fuck you rather violently
2:56 AM boxingeliza: my hand yank hard at your pony tail,my right gloved thumb doing deep in and out from your pussy
2:56 AM boxingeliza: yt
2:57 AM sexxyApril: keeping me in  position while I start to hump and grind against your fingers , matching against you and grinding hard with each thrust
2:57 AM boxingeliza: i pressed the gloved thumb deep into your pussy,feeling your cxnt trhobble with each pump i am giving
2:57 AM boxingeliza: yt
2:58 AM sexxyApril: KEEP HAMMERING THAT HOLE"I FEEL MY cxnt... I GROAN "YOU FUCKEN WHORE!" UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HUH HUHHH HUUHHHHHHU UUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY PUSSY BOUNCING ALL OVER YOUR GLOVED THUMB
2:59 AM boxingeliza: WHOSE THE QUEEN OF THE RING BITCH!!
2:59 AM boxingeliza: taunting you as i stop the motion
2:59 AM boxingeliza: dead silence fill the air
3:00 AM boxingeliza: only the sound of you and me breathing in and out can be heard
3:00 AM sexxyApril: ohhhh uhhh... fucccckkk... ohhhh. legs trembling  YOU ARE ELIZA ! YES YESSS YESSSSSSSSSSS. FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
3:00 AM boxingeliza: i let go of your pony tail after you proclaim me as the queen
3:01 AM boxingeliza: "too bad,i want to be the king" ,i went to my corner and take a double ended strap on,putting it nicely into me.OHHH..
3:01 AM boxingeliza: i went to you,grab you at the hips . Im literally going to fuck you, i take the beaded part of it,press it against your slit and i ram it in!!
3:01 AM boxingeliza: yt
3:04 AM sexxyApril: my lips stretching more and more now saliva dripping from my mouth gasping and moaning OOOOOOHHHH as you violate my pussy, my groans filling the air as my ass cheeks clench and ...."fuck fuck fuck fuck FUUUUCCCCKKK!!!!"
3:05 AM boxingeliza: i grab hard at your hips,thrusting as hard as i can into your pussy
3:05 AM boxingeliza: ramming it deeply into your uterues
3:05 AM boxingeliza: MMM YESS!!!
3:05 AM boxingeliza: yt
3:05 AM sexxyApril: My arms go limp as my body goes rigid As I am just hanging off your cock "fuck fuck FUUUUCCCKKKKKKK, gawd DAMN IT baby, holy fucking SHIT!!"My eyes roll back into my skull my cxnt  is  devouring that  starppie
3:06 AM boxingeliza: OH YES!!
3:06 AM sexxyApril: my hips bucking and thrusting, tits bouncing , and my arms  flopping my mouth is agape, groaning, pleading for mercy in one breath
3:06 AM boxingeliza: i ejeculated against that strapon,
3:06 AM boxingeliza: its a hollow tube in the middle
3:07 AM sexxyApril: my hips are twitching  aaaaaagggggg ..... moaning my whole body in spasm...... the relentless pounding is almost too much Breaking howling like a whore , FUCK YEAH OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH FUCK YEAH OH  MY GOD .................. fuck, fuck yes play more
3:07 AM boxingeliza: and i feel like a king,shooting my juice hard as i imagine it flowing into your cxnt
3:08 AM boxingeliza: my toes curling as i ejeculate but i keep ramming it in  and out from you with that strap on
3:08 AM boxingeliza: bitch,my juice is inside you!
3:08 AM sexxyApril: "OH...OHHHH.....FFFUCK!", yellingas my  whole body tensing "OH MY GOD YES....YES! Ohhh.....oh.....fuck!" as you grind  and work that huge bitch tamer in then followed it up with a few more deep hard thrusts , each harder than the one before.
3:09 AM boxingeliza: yeah bitch
3:09 AM boxingeliza: take my cxnt juice
3:09 AM boxingeliza: mmmm
3:09 AM boxingeliza: feel the warm pussy juice of mine
3:09 AM sexxyApril: "AAHHH......YOU FUCKIN' BITCH.....AAAAAGHH.....AAAOOOOWW.....OH GOD!""AAAAOOOOOOWWW!........FUCK YOU BITCH!" my lungs  shreiked, tears rolling down her face."OOHHHH....OHHH...GOD NO....PLEASE...OH..arched my body so i could  throw my head back "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE YOU MARKING MY PUSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYY
3:09 AM boxingeliza: cupping your tits as i continue ramming you
3:10 AM boxingeliza: you throw your head back and i yank at your pony tail ,pulling the head back widely
3:10 AM boxingeliza: mmmmm,cum bitch
3:12 AM sexxyApril: My eyes snap wide  a big hard cock  slammed up me.... thick.. stretching my cxnt  over and over  again FUCK GAWD WHAT A SLUT....YES I WANT IT .... YOU LOVE FUCKIN ME ......ELIZA  IS OWN MY PUSSY ARRRRHHHHHHH I SQUIRT ALLL OVER YOU NOT ONCE NOT TWICE AS YOU JUST KEEP FUCKING ME THROUGH MY BREATHING STOPS MY BODY IS CONVULSING 'FUCK YOUUUUU FUNKIN DYKE BITCH "MY BODY GOES RIDGED AFTER WHAT HAD SEEMED LIKE A GALLONJ OF CUM SHOOTING OUT MY HOLE.
3:12 AM boxingeliza: panting hard
3:13 AM boxingeliza: mmmm
3:13 AM boxingeliza: i leave your body there ,folded over with the lowest rope supporting you
3:13 AM boxingeliza: 1...2...3.. i counting
3:14 AM boxingeliza: taunting you to continue despite my wobbly legs
3:14 AM boxingeliza: 4...5....6...7....
3:14 AM boxingeliza: come on bitch,get some *slamming my gloves together
3:14 AM boxingeliza: 8..9.....
3:14 AM boxingeliza: get up bitch!
3:15 AM sexxyApril: My head snaps back as a rubber band snaps in to place my right arm goes up to feel my neck , Showing no hiestaion no mercy by you i  stand up I   square my feet off perfect balance all my almost depleted  power is flowing with harmony from my feet too hips Tapping my gloves Lets do this  remembering my training Three Battles Stance my back foot is straight while my right foot is angled toward you rooting my stance as I see Your eyes .... My gaze does not move nor flinch my green eyes show no emotion just calm a void my right arm extends cruved up while my right glove is curled down relaxed as a rock dangling from a rope , My left arm is raised curled close to my chest my  hand up showing the palm of my glove
3:16 AM boxingeliza: mmm,i lick my lips with her cold aura
3:17 AM boxingeliza: so tempting to finish her off,i waved at you to come at me and show me what you have as i raised my guard and wave you in..yt
3:21 AM boxingeliza: come on bitch
3:21 AM sexxyApril:  I roll my shoulders forward setting my right hand forward, left back and high start shift to your left, waiting to see if you step into my reach... still watching your eyes.
3:22 AM boxingeliza: i move closer to you then i dart close into the distance,guards still high
3:22 AM sexxyApril: My tanned globes rise and fall as I look you up and down. My nipples are already hard as I look you up and down start to circle over to my right and come at your left side with a quick double right jab aimed at the left TITS NIPPLE side of your those C'S THOSE SMOOTHERING C'S , before scooting in closer and swinging and left hook at your RIGHT TIT
3:22 AM sexxyApril: yt
3:24 AM boxingeliza: i drop my guard,blocking those jabs when i feel her fist hitting my right tit, ARGHH i cry out as she abused it, I followed up with a overhand right hook over her left shoulder to her jaw,looking to stun you
3:25 AM boxingeliza: i then wait till you stagger back a little before unloading a thumping left uppercut raising fast up in between your breast to your chin,hoping to knock you out!! YT
3:31 AM sexxyApril: ooooooooowwwwwwweeeee fuck  .... i see the left fist  flying at my jaw dropping my upper body down and stepping into range it glazes past  head  but teares up the side of my head my ear is ring "cxnt"using my motioin down and up  firing an right upper cut to those lush tits your so proud of aimimg at your left tit  , bitch
3:31 AM sexxyApril: yt
3:31 AM boxingeliza: i gtg,thx for the fight, past my due time
3:31 AM sexxyApril: mmm hmmmm
3:31 AM sexxyApril: kisses
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw