News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Neighborhood Rivalry

• 6 Replies

Offline tigerfan777

Neighborhood Rivalry
« on: June 13, 2018, 09:40:18 PM »
I saw  this story years ago and have the next story but would like to find more of this writer's collection.
My best friend Steve and I had been fans of Pro Wrestling for years.  Both of our fathers would take us to the local shows on Saturday nights.  We would both yell and cheer for our favorite wrestlers sitting on the edge of our chairs, glued to what was happening in the ring.  Our favorite matches were when there was a lady’s match.  We were both amazed at the agility and quickness that the ladies displayed when they wrestled.  A much more pleasing bout than watching two brutes lumber around the ring.  As we grew older, Steve and I decided to build our own ring in a vacant garage located behind my house.  My father had once used it to store spare lumber for his job of building houses.  It had plenty of space and a high ceiling.  The only problem was their was no heating or air conditioning so the winters and summers were difficult times to be in there.  The ring stood about 2 foot off of the ground.  The frame had been made of left over iron pieces with 4 large iron poles in the corner.  Normal ply board was placed over the frame making the ring a small but workable 12-foot by 12-foot.  A thick pad was placed over the ply board to give some cushion.  A canvas cover was placed over the pad as a cover.  Steve’s mother made us some thick turnbuckle pads with some leftover black fabric and foam rubber.  The ropes were made of normal rope that my father had not used on his jobs.  Certainly not the most fancy ring in the world but for our needs it was just fine. 
     As time went by our little arena grew with the addition of several weight machines and exercise equipment.  My father added a wood stove to provide some heat in the winder but no A/C.    Both Steve’s mom and mine would spend time working out during the fall and winter.  One evening both of our mom’s and us were in the garage playing around when Steve asked the question. “ I wonder who would win in a wrestling match between you two.”  Pointing to both of our mothers.  I was stunned that he would ask such a questions but thrilled due to the fact that I had fantasized about this in the past.  “ Now you know we don’t wrestle.” Replied my mom.  “ Yes, anyway you know who would win don’t you.”  Replied Steve’s mom.  Both of our moms were not the thinnest of people but not large by any stretch.  No one would have a size or weight advantage I thought to myself.  “  You can take her mom, don’t let her talk like that,” I spoke out before I knew what I was saying.  “ Well, what do you say?”  My mom asked.  “Your on, name the date and time.” Replied Steve’s mom.  “How about in 4 weeks here at 12 o’clock noon.”  Mom replied.  “It’s a date then, see you in the ring.”  Steve’s mom proclaimed. 
     My mom and I spent the next weeks training in the garage going over some basic moves and holds and working out.  Steve would call and update me on how his mom was training.  It seemed that both women took this seriously due to the effort that was being put forth.  I asked my mom what she thought she should wear to the match.  “I don’t really know, what do you think?” Replied my mom.  “Let me work on it.” I replied.  I knew that both women would be in need of boots and pads for their knees and elbows.  I went shopping at a local used sporting goods store and found some well used but in good condition wrestling boots and pads.  Both pair of boots was black and came midway up the calf muscle.  The leather was worn but in good condition.  I dropped Steve’s moms’ boots off at his house on my way home.  Steve’s mom answered the door wearing a pair of black spandex tights a black sports bra and tennis shoes.  “I brought these for the match.” Handing the boots to Steve’s mom.  “Thanks, Tell your mom to be ready for our match, I have been training hard.” Steve’s mom exclaimed.
   The day of the match finally arrived.  I spent all morning making sure that the ring is top shape for the upcoming bout.  Steve arrived with his mom about 30 minutes before the match.  “ Mom wanted to warm up and change before the match, is that ok?” asked Steve.  “Sure, I’ll tell mom you are here.” I replied.  I went back into the house and knocked on mom’s bedroom door.  “Steve’s mom and Steve are here.” I shouted.  “I am changing, I’ll be out in a minute.” Mom replied.  I went back into the garage and sat down on one of the pieces of equipment waiting for the upcoming match.  Never in my wildest imagination would I have thought that my mom and another woman would be wrestling in my ring here at my house.  Steve made his way to the machine and sat down beside me.  “Are you ready for this?” he asked.  “Yea, can you actually believe it?” I replied.  Steve’s mom made her way to the ring from the back of the garage wearing a black warm up jacket.  She stopped to wipe the bottoms of her boots off on the floor before she grabbed the ropes and climbed thru.  She moved to one corner and began stretching and warming up.  She had just enough of her jacket unzipped reveling a black swimsuit.  She wore off black tights and her black wresting boots.  She had placed her kneepads just above her boot tops.  “Wow” I exclaimed, “Your mom looks great!”   “She has been looking forward to this.” Claimed Steve.  The garage door suddenly opened and my mom stepped in.  She wore a bright blue sequined jacket that she had owned since her teenage years.  Although she has gotten older the jacket seemed to fit her nicely.  Her hair had been fixed with dark curls down the side to her shoulders.  She kept her jacket fully zipped only exposing her legs and boots.  She wore flesh colored shimmer tights that extenuated her shapely legs.  I still could not believe that it was my mom getting ready to get into a ring and do battle with another woman.  Mom paused briefly staring at the ring and Steve’s mom warming up on the ropes.  “Are you ready for your lesson!” yelled my mom.  “Bring it on sister!” yelled Steve’s mom standing at the edge of the ring pointing her finger at my mom.  Mom walked around the ring and using the corner post pulled herself onto the ring apron and stepped into the ropes.  “I guess that one of us needs to be the ref?” I asked Steve.  “Why don’t you do it since this is your house.” Replied Steve.  I made my way to the ring and stepped into the ropes and into the center of the ring.  Steve’s mom had already unzipped her jacket and moved toward me with her hands on her hips.  My mom had her back to us and was bending and stretching in the corner.  “Lets go over some rules to the match.”  I stated. My mom moved from the corner and stood across from Steve’s mom.  “There should be no hair pulling, no hitting with the closed fist, no kicking, and no eye gouging!”  I gave my instructions.  “This match will be a best of 3 falls with no time limit.” I stated again trying to remember what the refs had said when Steve and I use to go to see wrestling as kids.  “Why don’t we make this a REAL match, submission only!” Exclaimed Steve’s mom.  “Sounds good to me.” Replied my mom.  “I don’t think that we will be needing you.” Exclaimed Steve’s mom.  “Why don’t you watch the match with Steve.” Asked mom.  “Ok, if that is what you want.” I replied.  I stepped back thru the ropes and sat down beside Steve on the exercise bench.  Steve’s mom went back to her corner and removed her jacket placing it on the corner post.  My mom also went back to her corner and removed her jacket.  “Can you hold this for me sweetie.”  Asked my mom.  “Sure.” I replied and walked over grasping the jacket and sitting back down.  Mom wore a simple blue leotard with string straps.  She looked stunning with her body showing the results of the month long workout.  Steve grabbed the makeshift bell that we had used and struck it with a small hammer.  “DING” the sound echoed throughout the garage.  Both women came out of their corner and began to circle each other almost sizing each other up.  With a thud both women locked up in the center of the ring in a collar and elbow tie up.  Groans sounded as both strained to gain the upper hand.  With a quick jerk, Steve’s mom fired a knee into my mom’s belly.  Mom dropped to the canvas holding her aching mid section.  “You didn’t see that coming did you.” Laughed Steve’s mom.  Mom sat their stunned at the attack.  Reaching down and grabbing a handful of my mom’s hair, Steve’s mom slowly pulled her up to her feet.  Reaching back, Steve’s mom delivered a hard forearm smash across my mom’s chest.  Mom stumbled back into the ropes holding her chest.  Quickly Steve’s mom moved over and placed her palm right on my mom’s chin bending her back across the top rope.  “You want another!” yelled Steve’s mom looking down at Steve.  Mom’s chest was bright red from where the forearm had met its mark.  “NOOOOOO” begged mom seeing what was getting ready to happen.  “THUD!” Steve’s mom delivered another smash across my mom’s chest.  Mom collapsed to her knees gasping for air.  “This is going to be too easy!” mocked Steve’s mom.  She bend down grabbing a handful of my mom’s hair and executed a sharp snap mare tossing my mom on her back in the middle of the ring.  Steve’s mom dropped to one knee and wrapped her right arm around my mom’s head and locked in a tight headlock.  “AAAGGGGG!” yelled mom.  “Common, give it up!” asked Steve’s mom.  “Ask her if she wants to give!” his mom directed the order toward us.  “NOOOOO” fired back mom, trying to pry the arm from around her head.  Mom managed to get to her feet and maneuver her foe into the corner.  Mom grasped the middle rope and quickly sent her shoulder into Steve’s moms belly.  “OOOOOFFFFF” Steve’s mom exclaimed as my mom fired another shoulder into her midsection.  Steve’s mom released her hold grasping the top rope.  Mom stumbled back into the center of the ring trying to gather herself.  Steve’s mom recovered and made a charge toward my mom in the center of the ring.  Mom smartly stepped to the side at the last minute sending Steve’s mom crashing into the corner.  She fell flat on her back stunned at the impact with the corner turnbuckles.  My mom moved toward her opponent and   grabbing her up and delivering a hard body slam in the middle of the ring.  The garage shook with the force of the move.  Steve’s mom lie motionless in the middle of the ring.  Seeing that she had the advantage, my mom bounced off of the ropes raising her knee for a hard knee drop to her foes head.  Steve’s mom rolled out of the way sending my mom’s knee crashing into the hard canvas.  Mom rolled onto her back holding her aching knee.  Steve’s mom shook the cobwebs from her head steadying on the ropes.  Steve’s mom moved over grasping my mom’s foot hoisting her leg into the air.  “NOOOO PLEASE” begged my mom holding her hands out as if to stop the upcoming assault.  Steve’s mom raised her elbow up high and sharply dropped it down across my mom’s knee bringing her full weight across the injured joint.  Mom grasped her head in pain begging for her foe to stop.  Steve’s mom ignoring the cries again raised her elbow up and delivered another elbow smash to my mom’s knee.  “AAAGGGGGGHHHH” Mom screams at the unbelievable pain.  Staying down across my mom’s leg, Steve’s mom wraps her legs around the injured limb and places more pressure on the knee.  “You want to give up now honey!”  Yelled Steve’s mom.  My mom simply shook her head to indicate that she was not ready to submit.  Steve’s mom started digging her knuckle into the side of my mom’s knee to increase the pain.  “Common, give it up!” Steve’s mom cries.  Somehow my mom managed to raise her uninjured leg and give several quick kicks to the back of Steve’s moms head.  Shocked by the blows she released hold of the leg holding onto the back of her head.  My mom seized the opportunity to roll away from her foe and escape to the side of the ring.  Steve and I sat shocked at the tempo of this hard fought match.  Steve’s mom regained her composure and got to her feet.  Seeing that my mom had rolled to the edge of the ring she climbs out and heads around toward my mom.  Mom was lying flat on her back just under the bottom ropes.  Like a cat stalking her prey, Steve’s mom grabbed both of my mom’s legs and headed toward the corner post.  Placing a leg on either side of the iron post, Steve’s mom grabbed the foot of the injured leg pulling it away from the post.  “Lets see how you like this!”  Steve’s mom slams the leg hard into the iron post.  “NNOOOOOO” mom yells, “Not again!”  Steve’s mom jerks the leg back and sends it crashing into the post.  “Common, that’s enough!”  I yell.  “I’m going to finish her off for good!” snarled Steve’s mom.  She climbed back into the ring prancing around like a seasoned veteran.  Mom just lied motionless on the mat.  Steve’s mom grabbed mom by the hair and pulled her back into the center of the ring.  Grabbing the foot of the injured leg, Steve’s mom executes a perfect figure 4 leg lock.  To increase the pressure she began pushing up on her arms raising her upper body.  “You will never walk again if you don’t give up!” screams Steve’s mom.  Mom grabbing at the injured knee only shook her head in refusal.  Using all the strength that she had, mom managed to roll her foe over reversing the leg hold.  Steve’s mom now began to grimace in pain.  Steve’s mom released the hold and now began to hold her knee burning from the punishment.  Mom managed to pull herself to the corner and sat with her back on the bottom turnbuckle.  Steve’s mom was furious at the stamina that her foe was showing.  She slapped the mat and jumped to her feet ready to deal out some more.  Suddenly Steve’s mom charged across the ring as if to tackle my mom still recovering in the corner.  Just at the last second, mom rolled away sending Steve’s moms shoulder crashing into the corner post and turnbuckle.  Steve and I stood up shocked at the impact of the blow.  His mom crumpled to the mat holding her right shoulder.  Mom slowly pulled herself up using the ropes and tested walking on her sore knee.  She could bear some weight but it certainly was not 100%.  Mom walked over to her foe grasping her up by the hair.  Mom draped Steve’s moms arm across the top rope and began pulling down stretching the injured limb.  “Lets see how you like it now!” taunted mom.  To try and counter some of the leverage, Steve’s mom would raise up on her tiptoes.  “My ARM” cried his mom.  Still holding on to the arm mom stepped between the ropes.  With sudden force, she jumped down from the ring apron while still holding onto Steve’s moms arm stretching it even further.  Mom released the arm after dropping to the floor.  Steve’s mom was flung back into the ring landing hard on her back.  Limping back into the ring, mom moved toward her foe grasping the injured arm.  Mom dropped down to one knee placing Steve’s mom in a tight arm bar.  Mom placed her other knee against the head of her opponent applying more pressure.  “Now its your turn to give!” yelled mom.  “No way!” replied Steve’s mom.  Mom cinched down even tighter on the throbbing arm.  Steve’s mom’s hand made several attempts to push the knee pressed hard against her head.  “Ask her if she wants to give guys!” mom yelled to Steve and I glued to the action.  “Forget it, I’m not giving in to you!” replied Steve’s mom.  Frustrated with her failure to gain a submission, mom stood up carefully placing Steve’s mom’s arm out to her side.  Mom quickly jumped up and delivered a hard leg drop down across the outstretched arm.  Steve’s mom rolled across the canvas holding onto her arm.  Mom reached down grabbing a handful of hair and jerked her foe to her feet.  She placed the injured arm behind Steve’s mom’s back and lifted her up into the air.  Holding her there for what seemed like minutes, mom power slammed Steve’s mom hard down on the arm.  “AAAAGGGGG” screamed Steve’s mom.  Mom again moved over to her foe grabbing her up by her hair.  Mom slung her opponent across the ring and crashing into the corner turnbuckle.  Steve’s mom simply slumped to the canvas.  Both wrestlers were now covered in sweat.  Moms’ once nicely fixed hair was almost completely soaked.  Sweat marks shown thru her blue leotard under her armpits and in the small of her back causing the fabric to darken.  Perspiration covered Steve’s mom’s face making her makeup run around her eyes.  Her arms and shoulders glistened with sweat.  Mom moved to her foe still slumped in the corner and placed her black boot across Steve’s mom’s throat pressing in.  To add force, mom grasped the top ropes and pulled.  “Common, fight fair!” yelled Steve.  The plea only seemed to irritate mom, as she pressed harder.  Steve’s mom grasped at the boot at her throat trying to push it away.  Mom released her foot and grabbed up her opponent.  Desperately Steve’s mom reached up and raked her fingernails across mom’s eyes.  Mom stumbled back holding on to her face.  Steve’s mom shook her head still coughing from the pressure to her throat.   Mom being blinded from her opponent’s attack did not see Steve’s mom approaching her.  She quickly placed my mom’s head under her left arm and grabbed a handful of Moms tights.  With a great display of power, Steve’s mom lifted my mom high in the air balancing her straight up.  Allowing the blood to rush to my moms’ head, she fell back sending my mom crashing to the mat in an awesome suplex.  Steve’s mom rubbed her aching arm trying to regain some strength in it.  She walked over to my mom lying flat on her back.  Steve’s mom delivered several quick kicks to the side of moms’ head with the flat part of her boot.  “Hey, No kicking!” I yelled.  Steve’s mom only glared at me and delivered another stomp.  Mom rolled to the side of the ring trying to escape the brutal kicks.  “Now its payback time!” sneered Steve’s mom approaching my mom lying close to the bottom rope.  Steve’s mom picked up mom by her hair and placed her head across the second rope.  Steve’s mom began cranking down on mom’s head choking her on the rope.  Mom began coughing and grasping with her hands trying to free herself from the hold.  Leaving mom draped across the rope, Steve’s mom ran across the ring bouncing off of the ropes and sending her weight across my mom’s back.  Mom shot off the ropes and fell back onto the mat.  “This match is over!” proclaimed Steve’s mom as she reached down to grab my moms hair.  She picked her up and sent mom flying across the ring into the ropes.  Just as mom bounced off of the ropes she was met by a lethal drop kick to her chest.  Mom landed with a thud.  Steve’s mom positioned herself behind mom and placed her right arm around mom’s neck.  Placing her left arm to the side of mom’s head, Steve’s mom locked a tight sleeper hold on mom.  Knowing how much punishment mom had taken she would not be able to fight out of this submission move.  Sweat now dripped off of both grapplers making small dark circles on the tan canvas.  “Some one come and check her!”  Yelled Steve’s mom.  “You do it, I can’t.” I asked Steve.  Steve got off of the bench and climbed thru the ring ropes.  He bent down by both wrestlers and raised my mom’s hand.  It fell motionless to the mat.  He raised it again with the same result.  “I got her now, aren’t you proud of me!” proclaimed Steve’s mom.  Steve raised mom’s arm the last time and just before it struck the mat, she quickly jerked it up showing signs of life.  Steve’s mom shook her head in disbelief.  “NOOOO WAY!” she cried.  Using all the strength she had mom managed to get to her knees.  Steve’s mom tried to tighten down even more on the hold.  Mom managed to get to her feet.  She quickly moved backward sending her foe crashing into the corner.  Steve’s mom released the hold gasping to catch her breath.  Mom stumbled into the center of the ring.  Steve’s mom braced herself in the corner with both arms across the top ropes.  Charging out of the corner, Steve’s mom tried to spear mom standing in the center of the ring.  With sudden quickness, mom grabbed Steve’s mom’s head and delivered a brutal DDT.  Both women crashed to the mat.  Steve’s mom lie face down motionless.  My mom rolled to her side and gathered herself.  Mom crawled to the side ropes using them to pull herself up.  Mom walked toward her opponent in the center of the ring.  She sat down on the small of Steve’s moms’ back placing both of her foe’s arms across her bent legs.  She placed both hands; fingers laced together under Steve’s mom’s chin and began pulling back.  Steve’s mom arched her back to try and release some of the pressure on her back.  “AAAAAAHHHHH” yelled Steve’s mom from the pain of the camel clutch.  “Ask her if she wants to give!” mom asked Steve still standing in the ring.  “Do you give mom?” asked Steve. “NO!” she replied.  Mom pulled back harder on the hold.  “Ask her again!”  “NO!” Steve’s mom yelled.  Mom pulled even more back to the point that it looked like she would break her foe’s back.   “I GIVE! I GIVE!” Steve’s mom cried.  Mom released the hold sending her opponent’s head crashing to the mat.  Steve walked over to mom and raised her hand in victory.  His mom rolled over grasping the small of her back.  Mom steadied herself in the corner trying to catch her breath.  I stood and grabbed two towels and headed to the ring.  Steve’s mom sat up and braced herself on the ropes.  I walked over and handed a towel to mom.  Almost her entire leotard was now dark with the collected sweat.  “Thank you son.” She said.  I walked over to Steve’s mom and handed her a towel.  Steve began assisting his mom to her feet.  She walked over to my mom standing in the corner.  “That was a great match!” she stated.  “Don’t think that this is the end though.”  “No way” said mom.  “I think that we a good old fashioned rivalry now.” Said mom.  Both women shook each other’s hands and stepped out of the ring.  “Where do you learn all of those moves?” I asked mom knowing what I had taught her.  “Well, lets just say I have been a fan of wrestling for years.” Mom replied.  Both of our mothers and Steve and I walked out of our garage and home.  There would be many more matches that would be held in our tiny but tough gym.   

Offline Deewsl

Re: Neighborhood Rivalry
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 10:54:16 AM »
Great match hope to read more like this  very good....thank you

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 01:25:21 PM »
Lovely old school match.  Really great job!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline sally

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 05:28:20 AM »
I love wrestling this way!  Fair, and hard matches with my opponent!!!  Better woman wins.

Offline tigerfan777

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 09:52:36 AM »
She bend down grabbing a handful of my mom’s hair and executed a sharp snap mare tossing my mom on her back in the middle of the ring.  Steve’s mom dropped to one knee and wrapped her right arm around my mom’s head and locked in a tight headlock.  “AAAGGGGG!” yelled mom.  “Common, give it up!” asked Steve’s mom.  “Ask her if she wants to give!” his mom directed the order toward us.  “NOOOOO” fired back mom, trying to pry the arm from around her head.  Mom managed to get to her feet and maneuver her foe into the corner.  Mom grasped the middle rope and quickly sent her shoulder into Steve’s moms belly.  “OOOOOFFFFF” Steve’s mom exclaimed as my mom fired another shoulder into her midsection.  Steve’s mom released her hold grasping the top rope.  Mom stumbled back into the center of the ring trying to gather herself.  Steve’s mom recovered and made a charge toward my mom in the center of the ring.  Mom smartly stepped to the side at the last minute sending Steve’s mom crashing into the corner.  She fell flat on her back stunned at the impact with the corner turnbuckles.  My mom moved toward her opponent and   grabbing her up and delivering a hard body slam in the middle of the ring.  The garage shook with the force of the move.  Steve’s mom lie motionless in the middle of the ring.  Seeing that she had the advantage, my mom bounced off of the ropes raising her knee for a hard knee drop to her foes head.  Steve’s mom rolled out of the way sending my mom’s knee crashing into the hard canvas.  Mom rolled onto her back holding her aching knee.  Steve’s mom shook the cobwebs from her head steadying on the ropes.  Steve’s mom moved over grasping my mom’s foot hoisting her leg into the air.  “NOOOO PLEASE” begged my mom holding her hands out as if to stop the upcoming assault.  Steve’s mom raised her elbow up high and sharply dropped it down across my mom’s knee bringing her full weight across the injured joint.  Mom grasped her head in pain begging for her foe to stop.  Steve’s mom ignoring the cries again raised her elbow up and delivered another elbow smash to my mom’s knee.  “AAAGGGGGGHHHH” Mom screams at the unbelievable pain.  Staying down across my mom’s leg, Steve’s mom wraps her legs around the injured limb and places more pressure on the knee.  “You want to give up now honey!”  Yelled Steve’s mom.  My mom simply shook her head to indicate that she was not ready to submit.  Steve’s mom started digging her knuckle into the side of my mom’s knee to increase the pain.  “Common, give it up!” Steve’s mom cries.  Somehow my mom managed to raise her uninjured leg and give several quick kicks to the back of Steve’s moms head.  Shocked by the blows she released hold of the leg holding onto the back of her head.  My mom seized the opportunity to roll away from her foe and escape to the side of the ring.  Steve and I sat shocked at the tempo of this hard fought match.  Steve’s mom regained her composure and got to her feet.  Seeing that my mom had rolled to the edge of the ring she climbs out and heads around toward my mom.  Mom was lying flat on her back just under the bottom ropes.  Like a cat stalking her prey, Steve’s mom grabbed both of my mom’s legs and headed toward the corner post.  Placing a leg on either side of the iron post, Steve’s mom grabbed the foot of the injured leg pulling it away from the post.  “Lets see how you like this!”  Steve’s mom slams the leg hard into the iron post.  “NNOOOOOO” mom yells, “Not again!”  Steve’s mom jerks the leg back and sends it crashing into the post.  “Common, that’s enough!”  I yell.  “I’m going to finish her off for good!” snarled Steve’s mom.  She climbed back into the ring prancing around like a seasoned veteran.  Mom just lied motionless on the mat.  Steve’s mom grabbed mom by the hair and pulled her back into the center of the ring.  Grabbing the foot of the injured leg, Steve’s mom executes a perfect figure 4 leg lock.  To increase the pressure she began pushing up on her arms raising her upper body.  “You will never walk again if you don’t give up!” screams Steve’s mom.  Mom grabbing at the injured knee only shook her head in refusal.  Using all the strength that she had, mom managed to roll her foe over reversing the leg hold.  Steve’s mom now began to grimace in pain.  Steve’s mom released the hold and now began to hold her knee burning from the punishment.  Mom managed to pull herself to the corner and sat with her back on the bottom turnbuckle.  Steve’s mom was furious at the stamina that her foe was showing.  She slapped the mat and jumped to her feet ready to deal out some more.  Suddenly Steve’s mom charged across the ring as if to tackle my mom still recovering in the corner.  Just at the last second, mom rolled away sending Steve’s moms shoulder crashing into the corner post and turnbuckle.  Steve and I stood up shocked at the impact of the blow.  His mom crumpled to the mat holding her right shoulder.  Mom slowly pulled herself up using the ropes and tested walking on her sore knee.  She could bear some weight but it certainly was not 100%.  Mom walked over to her foe grasping her up by the hair.  Mom draped Steve’s moms arm across the top rope and began pulling down stretching the injured limb.  “Lets see how you like it now!” taunted mom.  To try and counter some of the leverage, Steve’s mom would raise up on her tiptoes.  “My ARM” cried his mom.  Still holding on to the arm mom stepped between the ropes.  With sudden force, she jumped down from the ring apron while still holding onto Steve’s moms arm stretching it even further.  Mom released the arm after dropping to the floor.  Steve’s mom was flung back into the ring landing hard on her back.  Limping back into the ring, mom moved toward her foe grasping the injured arm.  Mom dropped down to one knee placing Steve’s mom in a tight arm bar.  Mom placed her other knee against the head of her opponent applying more pressure.  “Now its your turn to give!” yelled mom.  “No way!” replied Steve’s mom.  Mom cinched down even tighter on the throbbing arm.  Steve’s mom’s hand made several attempts to push the knee pressed hard against her head.  “Ask her if she wants to give guys!” mom yelled to Steve and I glued to the action.  “Forget it, I’m not giving in to you!” replied Steve’s mom.  Frustrated with her failure to gain a submission, mom stood up carefully placing Steve’s mom’s arm out to her side.  Mom quickly jumped up and delivered a hard leg drop down across the outstretched arm.  Steve’s mom rolled across the canvas holding onto her arm.  Mom reached down grabbing a handful of hair and jerked her foe to her feet.  She placed the injured arm behind Steve’s mom’s back and lifted her up into the air.  Holding her there for what seemed like minutes, mom power slammed Steve’s mom hard down on the arm.  “AAAAGGGGG” screamed Steve’s mom.  Mom again moved over to her foe grabbing her up by her hair.  Mom slung her opponent across the ring and crashing into the corner turnbuckle.  Steve’s mom simply slumped to the canvas.  Both wrestlers were now covered in sweat.  Moms’ once nicely fixed hair was almost completely soaked.  Sweat marks shown thru her blue leotard under her armpits and in the small of her back causing the fabric to darken.  Perspiration covered Steve’s mom’s face making her makeup run around her eyes.  Her arms and shoulders glistened with sweat.  Mom moved to her foe still slumped in the corner and placed her black boot across Steve’s mom’s throat pressing in.  To add force, mom grasped the top ropes and pulled.  “Common, fight fair!” yelled Steve.  The plea only seemed to irritate mom, as she pressed harder.  Steve’s mom grasped at the boot at her throat trying to push it away.  Mom released her foot and grabbed up her opponent.  Desperately Steve’s mom reached up and raked her fingernails across mom’s eyes.  Mom stumbled back holding on to her face.  Steve’s mom shook her head still coughing from the pressure to her throat.   Mom being blinded from her opponent’s attack did not see Steve’s mom approaching her.  She quickly placed my mom’s head under her left arm and grabbed a handful of Moms tights.  With a great display of power, Steve’s mom lifted my mom high in the air balancing her straight up.  Allowing the blood to rush to my moms’ head, she fell back sending my mom crashing to the mat in an awesome suplex.  Steve’s mom rubbed her aching arm trying to regain some strength in it.  She walked over to my mom lying flat on her back.  Steve’s mom delivered several quick kicks to the side of moms’ head with the flat part of her boot.  “Hey, No kicking!” I yelled.  Steve’s mom only glared at me and delivered another stomp.  Mom rolled to the side of the ring trying to escape the brutal kicks.  “Now its payback time!” sneered Steve’s mom approaching my mom lying close to the bottom rope.  Steve’s mom picked up mom by her hair and placed her head across the second rope.  Steve’s mom began cranking down on mom’s head choking her on the rope.  Mom began coughing and grasping with her hands trying to free herself from the hold.  Leaving mom draped across the rope, Steve’s mom ran across the ring bouncing off of the ropes and sending her weight across my mom’s back.  Mom shot off the ropes and fell back onto the mat.  “This match is over!” proclaimed Steve’s mom as she reached down to grab my moms hair.  She picked her up and sent mom flying across the ring into the ropes.  Just as mom bounced off of the ropes she was met by a lethal drop kick to her chest.  Mom landed with a thud.  Steve’s mom positioned herself behind mom and placed her right arm around mom’s neck.  Placing her left arm to the side of mom’s head, Steve’s mom locked a tight sleeper hold on mom.  Knowing how much punishment mom had taken she would not be able to fight out of this submission move.  Sweat now dripped off of both grapplers making small dark circles on the tan canvas.  “Some one come and check her!”  Yelled Steve’s mom.  “You do it, I can’t.” I asked Steve.  Steve got off of the bench and climbed thru the ring ropes.  He bent down by both wrestlers and raised my mom’s hand.  It fell motionless to the mat.  He raised it again with the same result.  “I got her now, aren’t you proud of me!” proclaimed Steve’s mom.  Steve raised mom’s arm the last time and just before it struck the mat, she quickly jerked it up showing signs of life.  Steve’s mom shook her head in disbelief.  “NOOOO WAY!” she cried.  Using all the strength she had mom managed to get to her knees.  Steve’s mom tried to tighten down even more on the hold.  Mom managed to get to her feet.  She quickly moved backward sending her foe crashing into the corner.  Steve’s mom released the hold gasping to catch her breath.  Mom stumbled into the center of the ring.  Steve’s mom braced herself in the corner with both arms across the top ropes.  Charging out of the corner, Steve’s mom tried to spear mom standing in the center of the ring.  With sudden quickness, mom grabbed Steve’s mom’s head and delivered a brutal DDT.  Both women crashed to the mat.  Steve’s mom lie face down motionless.  My mom rolled to her side and gathered herself.  Mom crawled to the side ropes using them to pull herself up.  Mom walked toward her opponent in the center of the ring.  She sat down on the small of Steve’s moms’ back placing both of her foe’s arms across her bent legs.  She placed both hands; fingers laced together under Steve’s mom’s chin and began pulling back.  Steve’s mom arched her back to try and release some of the pressure on her back.  “AAAAAAHHHHH” yelled Steve’s mom from the pain of the camel clutch.  “Ask her if she wants to give!” mom asked Steve still standing in the ring.  “Do you give mom?” asked Steve. “NO!” she replied.  Mom pulled back harder on the hold.  “Ask her again!”  “NO!” Steve’s mom yelled.  Mom pulled even more back to the point that it looked like she would break her foe’s back.   “I GIVE! I GIVE!” Steve’s mom cried.  Mom released the hold sending her opponent’s head crashing to the mat.  Steve walked over to mom and raised her hand in victory.  His mom rolled over grasping the small of her back.  Mom steadied herself in the corner trying to catch her breath.  I stood and grabbed two towels and headed to the ring.  Steve’s mom sat up and braced herself on the ropes.  I walked over and handed a towel to mom.  Almost her entire leotard was now dark with the collected sweat.  “Thank you son.” She said.  I walked over to Steve’s mom and handed her a towel.  Steve began assisting his mom to her feet.  She walked over to my mom standing in the corner.  “That was a great match!” she stated.  “Don’t think that this is the end though.”  “No way” said mom.  “I think that we a good old fashioned rivalry now.” Said mom.  Both women shook each other’s hands and stepped out of the ring.  “Where do you learn all of those moves?” I asked mom knowing what I had taught her.  “Well, lets just say I have been a fan of wrestling for years.” Mom replied.  Both of our mothers and Steve and I walked out of our garage and home.  There would be many more matches that would be held in our tiny but tough gym.                     

Offline fit_army_girl

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 10:27:02 PM »
Nice one  :)

johnny_rassler

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 05:26:04 AM »
Love this story so much.  One of my all-time favorites.  I would've been thrilled to be one of the sons in this story.  To be at ringside and watch my mom battling another mom would be a dream come true.

I unfortunately do not think that the author penned any other chapters - even though he hinted that  "there would be many more matches that would be held in our tiny but tough gym." 

I personally would have liked to have seen the feud grow with the sons included in a mixed tag match.