News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Passing of My Good Friend The Guitarman

• 10 Replies

Mandarin

The Passing of My Good Friend The Guitarman
« on: June 16, 2018, 05:45:05 AM »
It is with a heavy heart and great sadness I must announce the passing my friend  The Guitarman.     He was not just my friend here but IRL as well.  Gman and I met when I first signed on to this site.   He was one of the first people I met and he was the third admin,  I was the fourth.  He enjoyed this site and enjoyed the friendships he made here.  We would meet routinely for lunch and drinks IRL because we discovered early we lived so close together.  He was funny, politically astute and one hell of a guitar player.  I already miss him.  Usually, I am a word smith but tonight there are no words to express my deep sadness.  I am sorry for his passing but I am not sorry I got to know him.  Words escape me.  Please excuse my feeble attempt to convey how much I enjoyed his company.  I can never do him justice.  Good bye my good friend!!

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: The Passing of My Good Friend The Guitarman
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 10:10:32 AM »
I am sorry to hear of his passing. I didn't know him in real life like you did but he and I never exchanged a cross word in our time here and we had a great fondness for each other. He usually brightened my day and I think i did the same for him.  I am going to wiggle my toes for you tonight Hev.

Offline kitana

• God Member
  • Born to be wild and free !!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 02:06:24 PM »
I am very sorry to hear of the passing of our member  ' The Guitarman  '   :'( I had the honor of talking to him sometimes , he was a good person 'and I ask God to bless him for all eternity ' now I feel sad !  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 02:25:10 PM »
I'm very rosy to hear this Mandarin.  I know you 2 were close and I want to offer you my sincere condoleances.  Guitarman was a good man and he will be remembered as so.

Offline joenstl

• God Member
  • I love catfights! Heavy metal music. Female bodybu
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2018, 08:31:43 PM »
I'm stunned by the passing of Guitarman. He was a great human being. I always enjoyed the times in the chatroom talking with him. Mandarin, I wished I had the chance to meet you and him for a drink. Rest in peace, Guitarman.

Offline samsoni

• kinda big guy 6ft 240lbs now likes mixed wrestling
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 02:40:39 AM »
Im sorry to hear about the passing of Guitarman The last time we spoke he tpld me Brit loved to get banned and he loved to ban me. All is forgiven. Rest in peace brother..

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 07:56:05 PM »
A loss for all of us !
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2018, 02:31:27 AM »
R.I.P. G-Man... You will be missed by us all..
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2018, 12:41:09 AM »
It is with a heavy heart and great sadness I must announce the passing my friend  The Guitarman.     He was not just my friend here but IRL as well.  Gman and I met when I first signed on to this site.   He was one of the first people I met and he was the third admin,  I was the fourth.  He enjoyed this site and enjoyed the friendships he made here.  We would meet routinely for lunch and drinks IRL because we discovered early we lived so close together.  He was funny, politically astute and one hell of a guitar player.  I already miss him.  Usually, I am a word smith but tonight there are no words to express my deep sadness.  I am sorry for his passing but I am not sorry I got to know him.  Words escape me.  Please excuse my feeble attempt to convey how much I enjoyed his company.  I can never do him justice.  Good bye my good friend!!

I'm stunned... I don't frequent this community as much as in the past, and it saddens me to see this. Gman was a great guy...he was outgoing, friendly, funny and a true gentleman.  We weren't close, but we did always have a few minutes to chat whenever our paths crossed and there was a mutual respect we shared. He was the kind of who always had a kind word and always kept everything in perspective.

I'm sorry you've lost a friend, and we're all a bit for worse for losing a man of his good nature.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2018, 01:35:22 AM »
I'm sorry for your loss.

Offline charlir

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2018, 05:41:08 PM »
Years ago  Gman and Brit were the first I met on here. They along with a few others who have already passed in my memories, their names, used to really keep the Saloon really funny and full of excitement. Both used have time to chat with me. May you and Brit once more  have fun together as you used to. It has been over a year since we chatted, some time shortly after you moved. We will all that knew you will miss you. RIP in peace both of you.