News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Olivia Wilde interviews Megan Fox about a fight against Vanessa Hudgens

• 2 Replies

Offline goro

*I wrote this like 10 years ago, and since I don't think it's archived anywhere, I'm posting it here.

OK, so some backstory first:

About 10 years ago Megan Fox made this statement, "Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerizing."

Olivia had heard about this and was totally flattered; and this is where the story begins.

{alt}{alt}

The video starts abruptly with a woman pulling her hand away from the camera and sitting down in a chair, adjusting her blouse and then looking into the camera.

"Hello, this is Olivia Wilde, and in a few moments I'll be talking with Megan Fox about a very interesting endeavor she undertook over the course of the last year. Shooting to fame overnight and being named the sexiest woman on the planet by countless magazines and websites at the age of 22 caused a lot of jealousy among her contemporaries. Instead of just flaunting herself, she gave those contemporaries a chance to take out all their aggression on Megan herself. I'm going to chat with Ms. Fox about several of these confrontations and I'm sure there will be much talk about the relationship I have with the Foxy lady."

A door behind Olivia opens and Megan saunters inside the office-like room, sitting in a chair opposite Olivia.

"So.... How do you wanna do this?" Megan asks, unsure of what to expect.

"I thought I'd just ask you to describe some of your fights and how you felt during them."

"OK, which one do you want to start with?"

"Several of them have already been documented, so I thought I'd start with one of the others; Let's go with Vanessa Hudgens, I heard it took place inside a limo..."

"That's right. I want to preface this and say that Vanessa and I got along quite well when we ran into each other at events and award shows and stuff, so the beginning of this going to sound awkward."

"Interesting," Olivia interjected. "What caused the falling out between you two?"

"I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. There was a tabloid rumor that her boyfriend had a thing for me, whether or not that's true or led to this, I don't know. Anyway, I was scheduled to appear at some awards show or something, so of course I had to wear some elaborate dress and arrive in a limo. To tell you the truth, I'd drive my own car and show up in jeans and a t-shirt to those things if they'd let me... So I'm wearing some ridiculously expensive, revealing green dress and get into the back of this limo that's waiting for me."

"I quickly realize I'm not alone and looked up to see Vanessa sitting towards the front, swirling a glass of champagne in her hand. Thinking we're still on good terms, I smile and say 'Hey Nessa! How's it going?' She doesn't reply, and just takes a drink of the champagne. She looked upset so I got up and crouch-walked to her, then sat down next to her, trying to comfort her. 'Something wrong?' I asked 'Can you believe they give us these amazi-'"

"What happened next completely shocked me, 'Shut your fucking whore-mouth, Megan!' little Disney princess Vanessa Hudgens cussed me out. Before I could process what had just happened, she threw her champagne in my face and slapped my left cheek. I couldn't believe what was happening and the next thing I knew, I was being dragged down to the floor by my hair."

"Vanessa straddles me and is like a wild animal, I've never seen someone's face contorted so angrily before, I was actually afraid of her at that moment. The first thing I remember is her ass coming down onto my stomach over and over, me grunting out lungfuls of air after each connection. Meanwhile, she had her hands wrapped in my hair and was twisting my head this way and that, lifting it up and slamming it down. Needless to say she was having her way with me..."

Olivia was almost squirming in her chair as Megan described the action so far, "How did it feel, emotionally, being at another woman's mercy like that?"

"At that point I was angry, but I wasn't sure if I was angry at Vanessa for taking a cheap shot and getting the upper hand so quickly, or at myself for letting Vanessa fucking Hudgens of all people take advantage of me like that."

"So I'm assuming the fight didn't end there, correct?" Olivia asked, unbuttoning the top button of her blouse.

"Right, I managed to grab one of Vanessa's arms and roll to the side, she still had a hold of my hair, but we were now face to face on our sides. I was on my left side with Vanessa's right leg beneath my ribs, and at first I thought I had an advantage by having her leg trapped... until I felt her left leg against the other side of my waist. As soon as I felt that, our eyes met and I'm sure she saw the 'Oh shit' look in my eyes for a microsecond before she smiled and I felt an explosion of pain in my midsection. And I'll tell you something, you wouldn't think it, but my god that girl has some powerful legs. I thought she was going to break me in half. My eyes were closed really tight, my teeth were clenched, I was struggling to breathe and I could hear Vanessa giggling as her thighs crushed me. All I can remember through the excruciating pain was a lot of grunts and groans; probably from me, and Vanessa screaming at me. I'm not sure what she said, but I do know it only added to my plight."

"Did you think about conceding?" Olivia asked, undoing her blouse's bottom button.

"One) I don't think I would have been able to speak with Vanessa's legs constricting around me. And Two) I'm not sure it would have mattered even if I had been able to offer a submission. That said, no, I wasn't about to submit at that point. I just got angrier and angrier and eventually managed to wrap one of my hands in her hair and pull her face forward into my oncoming fist. I think I punched her three or four times before she finally uncoiled her legs and kicked me away. I got to my knees and hugged my hurting body, gasping for breath, feeling a sense of relief like no other as I was finally able to take a deep breath. I saw Vanessa leaning against the seat holding her face; I must have hit her in the nose because I could see tears welling up in her eyes."

Megan noticed Olivia squirming in her chair and just smirked at how much her story was turning the other woman on.

"Mhhm-Hmm" Olivia composed herself, "So what happened next?"

Megan couldn't hold back a chuckle as she continued, "I took advantage of the break to ask her what I had done to cause her to suddenly hate me so much. She took her hands away from her face and scoffed at me like I should have known; but like I said earlier, I always got along quite well with her whenever we met, at least that's what I thought... She looked right through me and then opened her mouth 'Fuck Megan, are you really that fucking stupid?' I was dumbfounded, but she didn't give me a chance at a follow up question because she came at me all fast and furious. But I wasn't about to let her take advantage of me as easily this time and when she reached for my hair, I caught her fore arms and kind of spun around, using her momentum to pin on her on the floor."

"So you were straddling her?" Olivia asked, doing a poor job of hiding her feelings about the picture being painted.

"Right." Megan continued with a wry grin. "I was sitting on her stomach and had her wrists pinned to the floor above her head; and Vanessa was NOT happy about the situation. Her eyes were squinted, nostrils flaring like she was the Big Bad Wolf trying to blow a house down, and I swear I could hear her teeth grinding together. She planted her feet and raised her hips, trying to throw me off, but every time she tried, I'd lift up a little bit and then slam my ass back down onto her belly, getting her angrier and angrier. Bless her heart, she kept trying though; deciding to have a little fun, I brought her hands down to her sides and kneeled on them. She bucked again, but this time I clamped onto her right tit with my left hand and put my right arm up in the air like I was riding a bull. Oh man, I didn't think she could get any more furious, but the bull riding thing really set her off."

Not able to control herself any longer, Olivia leaped onto Megan's lap, pressed her sweaty thighs hard into Fox's hips, grabbed the sides of the other woman's head and forced her tongue into Megan's mouth. Fox was half expecting this and immediately began rolling Olivia's tongue inside her mouth while undoing the remaining buttons on the other woman's blouse, taking firm grasp of Olivia's perky breasts as they moaned into each other. Olivia ran her hands down Megan's exquisite body, hiking up the raven-haired woman's skirt and sliding her fingers delicately up Megan's inner thighs. Megan's body shivered when she felt the other woman's hands work their way up to her most sensitive area, and as much as her body wanted it, she broke off the kiss, grabbed Olivia's shoulders and looked into her eyes before saying, "Hold on a second, don't you want me to finish? It was almost over, and I was just getting to the best part..."

"Oh, you'll finish all right..." Olivia moaned hungrily, still wanting nothing more than to kiss every inch of Megan's body, Olivia leaned forward, pressing her lips against the soft skin of Megan's neck, kissing her way down until reaching the top of her cleavage, "Fine, but make it quick."

With Olivia's legs still wrapped around her waist and her lips fervently kissing every available inch of Megan's flesh, she did her best to continue to the story. "Okay, so I wanted to end this thing and put Vanessa in her place; and helplessly struggling beneath me was as good a place as any. She stopped bucking after I...-oh f-f-fuck!" Megan gasped as she was interrupted by Olivia's fingers finding their way inside her.

"What's the matter Foxy? Can't handle little 'ol me?" Olivia sarcastically asked.

"Oh, so you want to make a game out of this, eh? Well do your worst Ms. Wilde, I'm game." Megan replied as she continued her story while Olivia did her best pleasure the other brunette. "Mmm-mmph, after playing cowgirl for a-ah-a-a while Nessa finally ceased her bucking and I let go of her tit. I had had enough at that p-p-uunnnng-g-guhhh" Megan's eyes started to roll back into her head, feeling the first wave of her building orgasm while Olivia thrusted her hips, guiding her hand further into Fox's ever clenching center.

"Looks like I've got you Foxy!"

"Not e-e-e-even cl-close!" Megan replied, trying, and failing, to hide just how close she was to the edge. "I wrapped my hands around Vanessa's neck and -mmmmmph-ph- pressed my -unnnh- thumbs down. As her oxygen was -fffu-fuck- cut off, I watched the expression on her face change from anger to desperation -oh god you're g-g-good- to pleading to helplessness and finally acceptance." So far Megan's competiveness was allowing her to hold off her release and deny Olivia the satisfaction of getting her off before she finished her story, but Fox knew she wouldn't last much longer under Wilde's very skilled fingers.

"You're getting close Megs, I can practically feel your climax on the tips of my fingers." Olivia whispered haughtily into the other brunette's ear. "Might as well just give in now, there's no use fighting it." Olivia, wondering if Megan was into the rough stuff, reached her free hand behind Fox's back and raked her nails across Megan's delicate skin, leaving behind four bright red streaks.

Megan gasped at the unexpected sensation in her back, her gasp then turned into a deep groan, bringing a smile across Olivia's lips. "God damn, 'Liv, you really know *Gasp*how to  push my mmmhh buttons." Megan moaned, trying desperately to hold off for just a few more seconds. Realizing she was moments away from 'losing' to Olivia, Megan blurted out in one long syllable, "IwatchedVanessa's-eyesrollback-intoherhead-asshepassedout-underneathmeee-unnngh-ohfuck-f-fuck!"

Olivia sat on Megan's lap with a satisfied smirk on her face as she felt and watched Megan's orgasm wash over her body. Just as Fox's shuddering stopped, Wilde felt Megan's arms wrap tightly around her torso and her warm cheek rest on her shoulder. Moments later, Olivia was falling backwards out of sight of the camera with Megan landing heavily atop her on the floor. In between breathy sighs, Megan managed to ask, "So.... who ... won?" There was a rustling sound as the two women rolled on the floor, knocking the camera's tripod over, and that was the end of the tape.

*I still really want to write/read a Fox/Wilde fight

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
Oh, wow! It was really impressive! I love your story! XDD

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
This is an unusual angle to a fight story and I enjoyed it. Thanks!