News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

East Coast Catfight

• 9 Replies

Offline cattt

East Coast Catfight
« on: June 16, 2018, 10:32:03 AM »
Who can recommend on the roughest nastiest emotional cat-fight of ECC from one hand, but from the other has also a decent latest HD video quality which in not blurry or an old SD ?

Offline cffanuk

Re: East Coast Catfight
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 01:50:03 PM »
Well there was a catfight between Alexus and Tabitha ECC 3 Make Her Cry it was called

Both girls turned up to catfight in an apartment room setting. Topless catfighting. Alexus was a rough catfighter she later took on Heidi at ECNWC

About 30 mins of catfight action good hairpulling. The only thing as early camera work from over 10 years ago vid quality not so great but maybe Eastcoastcats will re release this one

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 09:27:04 PM »
Well there was a catfight between Alexus and Tabitha ECC 3 Make Her Cry it was called

Both girls turned up to catfight in an apartment room setting. Topless catfighting. Alexus was a rough catfighter she later took on Heidi at ECNWC

About 30 mins of catfight action good hairpulling. The only thing as early camera work from over 10 years ago vid quality not so great but maybe Eastcoastcats will re release this one

This video seems not to be available anymore.  :(. Help if I'm wrong  :(

Offline pablohernandez15

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 07:57:48 AM »
Anyone know if East Coast Cats is releasing anything new or is still producing videos? Been a while since they released Cat vs Molly and no word since

Offline clandestino

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 02:24:50 AM »
Emotional ECC fights I've seen that ended with the loser crying: 47 Lexie vs Johanna. 73 Irish vs Blair. 43 Tracy vs Alex.

The roughest of the HD videos I've seen are probably 113 Delia vs Violet and 116 Brita vs Kim Chi. 114 Tori vs Molly 2 and 119 Cat vs Molley are pretty rough too.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 03:32:22 PM »
Emotional ECC fights I've seen that ended with the loser crying: 47 Lexie vs Johanna. 73 Irish vs Blair. 43 Tracy vs Alex.

The roughest of the HD videos I've seen are probably 113 Delia vs Violet and 116 Brita vs Kim Chi. 114 Tori vs Molly 2 and 119 Cat vs Molley are pretty rough too.

Any face slapping in 113 or 116?

Thanks

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2018, 06:00:42 PM »
The Eastcoastcats website seems busy re-releasing some of their older fights, with improved video quality.

Offline clandestino

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2018, 11:28:26 PM »

Any face slapping in 113 or 116?

Thanks

There is a bit of face slapping in 113, but not hard, full on face slapping like in some of the earlier fights. Don't remember any face slapping in 116 but there is some nice ass slapping in that one!

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2018, 12:45:14 AM »
Thanks for the input Clandistino, very helpful.  I've purchased a number of East Coast Cat fights, but just like Crystal, ENCWC, Suitefights, etc., you never really know the girls are going to match up and if the fight will be good until you've already paid the price. 

Offline clandestino

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2018, 02:36:26 AM »
Thanks for the input Clandistino, very helpful.  I've purchased a number of East Coast Cat fights, but just like Crystal, ENCWC, Suitefights, etc., you never really know the girls are going to match up and if the fight will be good until you've already paid the price.

In 116 one girl ends up pretty much dominating the other. ragging her around by the hair, sitting on her head and slapping her legs and ass.
The last release, 119, is a very even match and topless for most of the fight.
114 is also an even fight with each girl getting on top and pinning the other down for spells, till one gives up right at the end. One of them has her breasts exposed for most of the fight.
They all have rough hair pulling. Most ECC fights have a lot of hard hair pulling, which is what I like about them!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 02:38:44 AM by clandestino »