News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Anne Hathaway vs Katie Holmes rematch

• 6 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Anne Hathaway vs Katie Holmes rematch
« on: June 16, 2018, 05:10:14 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

There were a lot of things Anne Hathaway could live with.  Being beaten and dominated by Jaimie Alexander was surprisingly one.  It was a fight she didn’t take for granted and had no idea that taking it to transitions would backfire.  She thought stand up would have been her downfall but showing up was the downfall.

Losing to Katie Holmes.  Being humiliated by Katie Holmes.  Going to parties and someone joking around wondering if Katie gave her permission to be there.  That she could not live with

Katie loved it, she loved the fact that she beat up Anne Hathaway in a fair fight.  There was no excuses of ‘she hit me with a phone’ or any bull shit.  She flat out beat up Anne Hathaway and she wanted to do it again.

Anne Hathaway wanted to hurt Katie Holmes in a way she was uncomfortable with.  Anne didn’t mind fighting other women but she liked being neutral about it and fighting her fight.  Katie Holmes was such a conceited arrogant bitch and she wanted nothing more than to physically hurt and mentally destroy Katie… Yet that was what happened to her when they fought.

Katie knew Anne wanted to fight her again and she wasn’t turning the fight down.  She could fight Anne once a month for as long as she could.  She didn’t like, she would never like Anne and the opportunity to physically hurt Anne Hathaway was something she would always jump for.

Deep down Anne was scared of how much she wanted to fight Katie Holmes.  If someone told her to go in a room and fight she’d have to consider it.  If someone said its Katie Holmes she would rush in and start throwing slaps and punches.  They were never going to like or respect the other.

So they invited a few people to a condo to watch their rematch.  Both were to get ready in evening gowns, have their hair done and meet on the carpet and fight.  Anne came out resplendent in gold and Katie followed up in sapphire

They got face to face fighting the urge to rip the others clothes off and embarrass them.  Both so confident it was impossible to tell at this point who had an edge.  “The rules”  They knew someone was speaking but only had eyes for the other.  “You two fight, no one interferes, no one stops you from what you want to do.  We are here to watch not anything else just watch, you stop when you decide.  Are  you both good with these rules.”

Anne smiled “So good with them.” 

Katie brought her thumb up then in front of Anne’s face “This is the thumb I stuck up your ass last time.  Can’t wait to smell you on it again.”

“Bitch”  Anne pushed Katie and knew that Katie got exactly what she wanted with that reaction

“You overblown windbag.”  Katie pushed Anne “Still think your hot shit when I had my thumb in your shit.”

“No more talking just…”  Anne went to slap Katie but got hit with a slap first.

“Did poor Annie fail already, ahhh poor little Annie.”

Hathaway connected with a slap and it put Katie down to the couch “Your mouth is better when it has my hand across it.”

Katies reputation for years was that she was soft and easy to beat.  Can win a fight if she got lucky or was fighting someone just as weak as her because then she was tougher but after beating Anne her reputation changed.  Everyone looked at her different, she was shown respect she didn’t know existed.  Then she beat Aly Michalka by dominating a woman many thought was going to eat her alive.  Losing to Erica Durance was no big deal but all her respect, all she had earned from beating Anne just disappeared as she looked up after getting slapped and put down.  She could see them saying ‘Annes going to hurt her.  Maybe we shouldn’t let this go to far.’

Katie got up and felt her jaw “That’s a decent slap not surprising that a true bitch would be so good at bitch slapping!”

“I’m going to end you.”

Katie put her arms out palms up and leaned forward “Stop saying it and do it”

Anne slapped Katie again this time harder but Holmes was completely prepared and it hurt her but she had her legs ready and absorbed the blow and looked at Anne who was still on the follow through “You can’t do it”

Anne went for the back hand but Katie had the ready for that and as the hand began its up swing Katie had her right down and caught the wrist before it gained momentum.  Anne’s eyes went wide she knew she was in a bad spot and Katie jumped up and slapped Anne down with her left hand.  She then put her right foot on Anne’s back and walked over her.

Turned around and smiled as now those people who talked about stopping the fight were still talking about it but because Anne was in trouble.  “She never did measure up to me.”

Anne put her hands down and pushed herself up and was about to say something when Katie quickly spun around cracking a back hand slap putting Hathaway down again.

“She likes to talk about how great she is, how humble she is, how she respects the process well Anne is a bitch and I’m going to take my time to show her for what I’ve always seen in her and what you’ll see of her.”

Anne looked up at the people, cheek stinging but Katie’s voice more than her words pissed her off.  Katie’s face pissed her off, she looked and there was that smug look.  “This time bitch.”  Anne was up and blocked a kick and pushed Katie back “This time I don’t care how low in the gutter you want to get, I’m crawling out with your fucking head.”

“Your crawling out of here but with me on your back spanking your ass.”

Anne wouldn’t bite though and began to circle with her hands up like claws.  “I’m ready to give in to my hate to beat you… Your attitude is going to look so good when its changed from drinking my ejaculation.”

“You can be ready all you want bitch but you couldn’t beat me when you wouldn’t fight me, you couldn’t beat me when you were top of the celeb chain and I was barely left on it and you can’t beat me now… I fucking own you and I love pounding on you.”

“You got lucky last time and now.”  Both went in going for slaps and ended up grabbing at the other’s hair.

Twist twist and throw they were trying to get the other down and Katies gown was trapping her first and she was thrown down and Anne was on top.

Anne was on top hitting right and left slaps to Katie.  She grabbed Katie by the hair and hit her head to the ground once and Katie turned on her side hand up and Anne changed to punches to the face.  Holmes went back and had a hold of the gown and hauled down .  Anne was rolled over and now had a bruised Katie Holmes on top of her holding the front of her gown hitting slaps forehand and backhand

Katie grabbed Anne’s throat and pushed down while pulling at the gown.  The gown ripped off and Katie fell back but she was expecting it.  Katie rolled and got on her feet “Get up and show them.”  Katie holmes was laughing at Anne again.

Anne Hathaway got up completely naked “I told you bitch this wont end well for you.”  Katie said laughing at Anne while she said it.

“Kill you”  Anne lunged at Katie who cocked back and hit a punch that went between Annes arms and got her on the nose dropping her

Katie walked past Anne picked up the torn gown and whipped Anne with it “Get beat by me again and again and again and worst each time is all you’re ever going to do with me bitch.”  Katie finished that getting the gone around Anne’s face and pulled back while getting her foot on Annes back.

After a minute Katie let go then laughed as Anne’s face bounced off the floor.  Everyone watching was in shock at the level of domination this early.  They all heard the first fight was a well fought affair until Katie took over and dominated.  The domination has seemingly continued, just how deep was Katie Holmes into Anne hathaways head.  Katie unzipped her gown an let it drop onto Annes back and looked around at the people wondering that question “What did I tell all of you for so long”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Anne Hathaway vs Katie Holmes rematch
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 05:12:33 PM »

Katie sat on Annes back, her ass was on her own gown and grabbed Anne by the hair with her left pulled back and slapped Anne with her right.  “What did Jaimie tell you?  Give in and fight from instinct”  Katie repeated but “Well what your instincts should be when fighting me is to run away”

Ten slaps total and Katie began to stand bringing Anne up with her then dropped her weight down slamming Anne to the ground.

Katie grabbed anne by the back of the bra and lifted her up then unclasped the bra and let Anne’s bra drop to the ground “Do you want to run away Anne?  Do you?”  Katie waited then went under Anne’s arm and clawed at her tits getting a guttural scream from Anne.

Katie then threw Anne towards someone’s lap but they moved and Anne ended up face first o the couch “See that Anne, you once made fun of my face and voice but no one wants your butter face anywhere near their crotch.  Those teeth will always scare people with taste”

Katie took two quick steps and slapped Anne’s ass “Wow that’s a lot of jiggling going on.  Are you sure you work out enough bitch?”

Katie then kicked Anne in the ribs twice “You hearing me bitch!”

“We think she’s had enough”  Katie looked at the person speaking then grabbed Anne by the back of the hair and yanked her up so Anne was facing him as well

“Are they right Anne have you had enough.  I will stop once you finally say ‘Yes Mrs Katie I have had enough’  You need to call me Mrs Katie you overrated bitch!”

Anne was crying but still had so much anger in her eyes “I don’t think she wants to quit just yet”  After that Katie scratched Anne’s face and threw her back to the floot then stomped on her stomach.

Katie stomped the stomach a second time but this time left her heel there and grinded it.   Katie was laughing at how much pain Anne was in “You know what you and I still have to much clothing on.”  Katie took off her own panties then started to take off Anne’s when Anne reached up and grabbed Katie by the hair

Annes feet went to Katie’s tits and flipped her she was on top of Katie and kept her hands in her  hair.  “You I hate.”  She slammed Katie’s head three times into the floor then stood up and threw Katie into a chair.

Anne slapped Katie in the ass twice then kicked Katies legs apart and kicked Katie between them.  Anne fell back smiling sadistically after that she had never fought like that before and she liked it

“Jaimie was right”

Anne got up grabbed Katies legs and lifted Katie up like a wheelbarrow and fell back sending Katie into the couch and toppling it.  Now Katie was groaning and confused as to how the fight could turn so quick.  Anne was up on her feet still humiliated but her confidence growing “Jaimie told me to do what I want to you not what I think I should do and I want to leave you humiliated.”

Anne got to where Katie was and kicked her in the ribs “I want to end you bitch”  Anne grabbed Katie by the hair and got Katie up to her knees.  “Is there anything past Humiliated because bitch its what I’m going to do to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu” 

Everyone got up and looked.  Katie had gotten her hand between Anne’s legs onto her clit and twisted.  Anne nearly crumpled and Katie stood up let go and picked Anne up for a front body only to run and slam Anne’s head into a wall.  She did it a second time then got Anne up on a shoulder and threw her head first at the wall

Katie picked Anne up by the hair and waist locked her.  Katie turned both around then German suplexed Anne into the wall.  Katie was up again and grabbed anne by the foot and dragged her to a hideaway shelf.  Katie stopped turned and kicked Anne between the legs

Katie hauled out two shelves and put Anne’s arms in them then shut them “Yeah you actually hurt me more with that burst of offence but guess what”  Katie was seating on Anne’s lap her hand disappeared between Anne’s legs and she did it again.  Anne screamed as Katie twisted her clit and Katie smiled

“Katie end the fight”

“All she has to do is admit what happened with us isn’t a fluke its reality.  She is not nor has she ever been as good as me”

Katie pulled Anne’s head back “Do you want to say the words or do you want to hear me tell you what I told you when we were much younger, what I told you after we had our picture taken publically together the first time ,what I told you when you RIDICULED me on SNL, What I proved to you last time.  I’m FUCKING better than you!”

All Anne could do was moan so Katie began slapping her silly.  Cackling while doing so forehands and backhands.  Katie stopped and was told again to stop “NO, this ends with her begging me to my satisfaction then crawling out on all fours with me on her back treating her back like her face…. Like it’s a horse”

“Please Kat….” Katie hit four hard punches to Anne’s stomach “uhg”  Liquid came from Anne’s mouth as she was completely done but Katie was not and hit four more hard punches to Anne’s stomach

Katie again twisted at Anne’s clit “I need you awake bitch!”

“Why you won”  Katie looked around and smiled because that part was done but she needed the rest.

“Not yet I haven’t.”  Katie got her right hand on the inside of Anne’s right tit the palm on the breast bone.  The left hand then went to the outside “Anne I only do this because I hate the sight of you and love that everyone here sees me do what I want to you.”

Katie closed her hands and lifted the breast up then tightened her hands more and was beginning to turn her wrists “NO JUST STOP PLEASE.  GET ON MY BACK AND RIDE ME OUT OF HERE YOU ARE BETTER YOU ARE BETTER I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU SAY BECAUSE YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME”

Katie got up went away and got a drink of water and came back Anne was crying and never moved.  Katie took two sips then spilled the rest on Anne’s head “Hands and knees bitch.”

Katie got on Anne’s back and rode her around the room taking time to haul back on the mare “Say my name”  She would say each time she pulled back on Anne’s hair and anne complied “KATIE”

Katie finally got to the door and got up then down to one knee “You need to know what it means when you fight me”  Katie shoved her thumb up Anne’s ass again for the second time in two fights.  She worked it up as Anne cried, Katie finally stopped opened the door and kicked Anne in the ass “Don’t come at me again or I will make it even worst for you.”

(Soon:  Kristen Bell vs Kristin Kreuk; Rachel Luttrell vs Victoria Pratt; Aubrey Plaza vs Janet Montgomery IV)

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 08:59:31 PM »
Any chance you could REPOST (or provide a link to) Anne Hathaway vs Katie Holmes I (assuming there was one)? I can't seem to find it... although I didn't really look all that hard, to be honest.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 02:41:12 AM »
Any chance you could REPOST (or provide a link to) Anne Hathaway vs Katie Holmes I (assuming there was one)? I can't seem to find it... although I didn't really look all that hard, to be honest.

Ask and ye shall Receive

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=37856.msg289413#msg289413

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 08:06:13 PM »
Thanks for the link!! (Loved that one too)

Katie has once more put her stamp on Anne Hathaway who lost again after four years of waiting, wondering, plotting and scheming.
Now, the question on everyone's mind is, "How long will Anne have to wait this time before she feels she 'has' to try one more time?"

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 05:56:27 PM »
Ha, I don't know.  Can Anne in any way beat Katie?  Should she have to earn that fight?  Who would she have to fight?  Who else can bring this level out of Katie?

This could be the end of that storyline but I may pick it up again someday

Offline reith19

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2018, 08:13:08 PM »
Please do Interac! Your fight sequences are amazing. Would love to see loser even more humiliated and punished but that's just my thing. Would love Katie to put Anne down one last time and absolutely break her will. Again my thing. You do you. Love your stories.