News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Looking for a cyberfight

• 6 Replies

combatfan1

Looking for a cyberfight
« on: June 17, 2018, 09:37:02 AM »
Hi everyone. I'm new to FCF, but I've been cyberfighting for a long time now, and am always looking for new partners to tangle with.
My profile covers a lot of the things I'm interested in, and if you find something you like, feel free to drop me a line :)

diane121

Re: Looking for a cyberfight
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 03:23:25 PM »
Hi everyone. I'm new to FCF, but I've been cyberfighting for a long time now, and am always looking for new partners to tangle with.
My profile covers a lot of the things I'm interested in, and if you find something you like, feel free to drop me a line :)
.     Let me know when you want to go at it cyber fighting

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 12:36:54 PM »
Hi, you may read my profile & decide. M also mostly available in mails. Thank you.

Trillian - rohit_girlwrestler
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline bad megan

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 07:33:30 PM »
love catfigting with you

Offline cliker

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 11:47:45 PM »
Hope you are still interested in cyberfight cause we have same tastes (weird no limit fight)

Offline philman27

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 12:41:26 AM »
Just look over the post and your profile if you ever want to do mixed let's talk sometime
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs

Offline natasha366

• I am True Redhead and enjoy being a bitch
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 07:33:12 PM »
I would be up for a fight..

natasha366
I like good roleplay and story lines
5' 6, around 140lbs, C-breast. I am in my 40's
I like catfights, NHB, some mixed fights