News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mean Girls

• 2 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Mean Girls
« on: April 26, 2010, 03:36:07 AM »
 >:(

High school girls are meaner than ever today--even downright brutal. High school cheerleaders are no exception, especially when they are in a group showing off. I knew this one woman named Michelle. She was about 27 years old, 5'5" and 115 pounds and blonde. One night in August, after a football game, she was out at a popular restaurant that kids frequent after games. Michelle was dressed really sexy in a skimpy top and tight jeans. Michelle is really pretty but has scoliosis. She has a visible scar that she is really self-concious about. But she still wears halter tops and midriffs because she's got a great body and ass. I guess the girls saw her in line paying for her meal. Amazingly, Michelle heard them making fun of her scar.

Once outside, Michelle put her meal in her car then walked back to confront the girls. There were three of them. Michelle is a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do. She's been a few fights and won, so she's not known for taking any crap off anyone. And she's certainly no pushover like some slender women. She starting telling the girls off.

"What are you gonna do about it, bitch," said the tallest girl. She was a brunette, about 5'9" and 140 pounds. Very athletic looking, unlike the somewhat prissy Michelle.

"Kick your ass," said Michelle. She got in her stance. The girl smirked and assumed a fighting stance, seemingly making fun of Michelle. She seemed confident and cocky. Michelle kicked the girl with a couple roundhouses. She couldn't get her kicks that high in her tight jeans, but managed to faze the girl a bit. But the teen was fairly athletic and quick. She caught Michelle's leg on the third kick. She held Michelle in that position for a few seconds as Michelle hopped around in an attempt to free her foot. But the girl pulled Michelle forward by her jean's cuff and punched her in the mouth with her long right arm. Blood trickeled from Michelle's mouth. She seemed stunned. The teen cheerleader then dropped Michelle's leg down. Michelle's cowboy boot clopped against the sidewalk. She staggered a bit and threw a punch at the tall cheerleader. The girl blocked her arm and slugged Michelle with a right cross. The blow spun Michelle around. She turned to face the girl and threw an off-balance kick. In a flash, the teen popped Michelle in the nose, which exploded like a cherry. Half of Michelle's face was now bloody.

"Take the skinny bitch out, Sandy," said one of the girl's friends.

Michelle staggered forward--legs wobbly and eyes glazed. She punched at the girl and missed. The girl grabbed Michelle by the front of the neck with both hands and started choking her. Michelle started gagging. "Does that hurt, huh? . . . does it hurt? That'll teach you to go running your mouth, you little cxnt!" The girl drove Michelle backward and slammed her into the side of the building.

"Umphhh!" Michelle got the wind knocked out of her. She held her arms up in front and turned her head. The girl socked Michelle a few times in the face, then got her in a choke hold. She wrapped the crook of her elbow around the front of Michelle's neck and, unbelievably, started punching Michelle in the back near her scare. The girl hit Michelle with some brutal uppercuts that had Michelle grimacing, arching her back and raising up on the toes of her boots.

"Take that scarback!" shouted the girl. The other two girls were cheering their friend on as she punched Michelle in the back repeatedly. Michelle was crying out and begging her to stop. The cheerleader stopped punching Michelle, grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her head back. Michelle screamed. The girl kneed her in the back then started kicking her in the back and ass. Michelle dropped to her knees. The cheerleader then started stomping down on Michelle's shoulder and head. The girl then punt-kicked the blonde in the face and knocked her on her back. Michelle lay spread-eagled on her back, beaten, bruised and bloodied. The cheerleader's last blow was a powerful kick to Michelle's crotch that had her crying in agony. I don't know who finally intervened, but by the time they did, Michelle was thoroughly thrashed, humilated and out of it. Her karate training did not help her against the bigger and more athletic high school girl. I think hitting anyone with a handicap is vicious and cruel. The cheerleader was trully a mean girl, like in the movie.

Seriously, The Fabulous Five or Bring It On movies are no exaggeration. Cheerleaders can be both mean and dominating in fights
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 08:27:52 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
Re: Mean Girls
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 08:25:25 PM »
Like you, I have preferences for my victims. You should understand that if you are expressing a specific type of clothing. I can't explain the fetish itself. Started when I was about five. Thanks for writing.

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
Re: Mean Girls
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 04:31:02 AM »
Jean shorts are sexy, too. Thanks. I'll consider that one.