News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rachel Luttrell vs Victoria Pratt

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Rachel Luttrell vs Victoria Pratt
« on: June 23, 2018, 05:44:11 PM »
{alt}imagen
{alt}

Victoria Pratt was on her farewell tour and she had no excuses left and it was time for fights to be had to find out who would win.  She knew a sixth fight with Renee O’Connor would be Renee’s last fight ever and the two had a battle closer to their first two vs fights three and four.  Renee beat her, Renee O’Connor beat her fair and square and the two would have one more fight.

She didn’t know if Jennifer O’Dell would make it to her fight card but knew she was on Renee’s.  So fights she always avoided were part of her farewell tour, fights she always wanted and feuds that had to end.  She got a call right away from Rachel Luttrell and was glad as that was a fight she had always felt if she lost she’d never fight again but she wanted a minimum of five fights and no matter what the Carol Grow feud was one that had to settle up on.

Also on her list was Christina Cox that was a woman who she had so many chances to fight but never did.  Both were afraid of what they would do to the other.

First up was Rachel and there she was across the ring.  The two almost got into it at WBACCF #2 and both were eager to find out just who was the better woman

“Ok Vic, really deep down years later I know my issue with you is that I just don’t think you are as elite as people say.”

“My issue with you is that you talked about being elite but never bothered to prove it.  I’m going to prove you aren’t anything special, just like I did to Natalie Raitano.”

“If you think this is going to go like Raitano then you’d be right except in this scenario you’re the Raitano.”  Rachel pushed off the corner and Vic saw that pushing off

“I don’t think anyones made me a Raitano yet and you sure as hell wont either.”

Surprisingly they locked up collar and elbow and after a minute struggle Luttrell threw Pratt down to the mat.  “I’ve always told you I’m stronger.”

Victoria looked up “I have to admit I didn’t think you’d be as strong as you are… again?”

“Got to get up for that.”   Victoria smiled and did, they locked up again and struggled for two minutes and Victoria pushed Rachel down.  “That’s what happens when I get serious.”

“Always knew you were strong, I’m glad that  I wasn’t wrong about that… Might mean you’re a challenge for me… Do it again.”

Victoria smiled “Got to get up for that!”

Rachel nodded acknowledging the returned favour, She got up backed up into the ropes and Victoria went in to the opposite side resting on the ropes

They smiled and went forward.  Rachel faked the collar and elbow got behind Victoria and German suplexed her.  She picked Victoria up and locked in a front position and over head Belly to Belly suplexed Victoria Pratt

Rachel looked at Victoria who was struggling to get up and ran at the ropes bouncing off and hit a drop kick to the back putting Victoria out of the ring..  Rachel got up and went for a baseball slide drop kick but Victoria moved and Luttrel slid out of the ring where Victoria quickly grabbed her and hit a T Bone suplex into the side of the ring apron

“Want to make this a wrestling match do you… I’m fine with that.”

Victoria jumped on the apron then leaped off for a senton splash.

“This was my fear of fighting you.  You’d not know my resume and you clearly don’t this was how I made my bones was wrestling moves from Attitude Era WWE”

Victoria grabbed Rachel by the waist line and Rachel snuck between Victorias legs “I’m more of a brock girl”  Luttrell was up and got a waist lock but Victoria grabbed the ropes blocking the German suplex.

Rachel let go and clubbed Victorias back three times and when Vic let go of the ropes she grabbed Vic by the hair and slammed her face down onto the end of the mat once then another finally Rachel pulled Victoria away lifted her up with ease and dropped her face first to the mat

Rachel casually moved to Victorias side and hit a upper cut to the stomach that dropped Victoria from the mat to floor on her knees. Rachel lifted Victoria up by the arm and widened her stance then pulled Victoria forward for a short clothesline but Victoria ducked it got her shoulder into Luttrell’s stomach and slammed her against the guard rail

Victoria then lifted Rachel up off the ground and walked with her toward the steel steps when Rachel locked in a front choke.  Victoria had to put Rachel down and she tightened on the standing guillotine choke which was easily countered broken but Rachel grabbed Victorias hair and threw her toward the steel steps

Victoria stopped herself then threw a back kick but it was caught.  Victoria just was not getting a break in this fight and was starting to feel truly inferior to Rachel.  Rachel dropped the leg and went for a choke and was on Victoria’s back.  Victoria kept the arms separate and finally Rachel realized that there was skill and experience she didn’t have a moment before Victoria flipped her off the back and onto the steel steps

Rachel slid off and victoria lifted her up to her feet and then lifted Rachel Luttrell over her head and threw her in the ring.  Victoria got on top rope and hit a elbow drop to the back of Rachel Luttrell then grabbed Rachel by the hair “Do you know how I won so many fights well maybe it is time for the future and some Womens wrestling” 

Victoria got her hands on Rachel’s face and pulled bank for a ‘Banks statement’  Rachel’s back was badly damaged from the one mistake she had made in the fight and was now in  a position she didin’t want to be in.  She barely worked anymore anyway and Vic still did.  She proved she wasn’t a push over and never hated Vic enough to stop herself from

Tap out

Victoria Pratt rolled out of the ring and got dressed and got to her car and sent a text “I’m getting ready for you Renee and it started with Rachel it won’t end with you… You won’t end my fighting”

A quick response “Yes I will!”

(Coming up :  Aubrey Plaza v Janet Montgomery 4; Kristen bell vs Kristin Kreuk; Renee O’Connor vs Jennifer O’Dell)