News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Priyanka ChopraVs Jacqueline F- Bollywood Ultimate Surrender - Group A : Match 3

• 3 Replies

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Round 1 - Intro and First Round

"Guitar Riffs"(Old Ultimate Surrender Theme)

A lead in the forthcoming Race 4 movie was up for grabs with Salman in the lead. After the sucrss in Race 3 , the directors and producers decide to finalise on the actress. Jacky's name was almost finalised when one of the producers bought up Priyanka's name taking her sucess in Hollywood.  He said they needed to capitalize on her sucess and that this jodi would be more profitable.

Priyanka and Jacky were called for the audition.  The part was for a fight scene.  The winner gets the part.  The loser get fucked.

Priyanka enters with a suit with a slip that teases a nip slip.  She is wearing nothing underneath.  To add the sexiness in her role. She is confident to win this.

Jacqueline comes in with a white shirt and a red skirt. She also is going commando(no inner wear) . Its recognisable seeing her boobies jiggling as she strolls through.

The rules are pretty simple.  But a small twist at the directors descretion.  Instead of the points system in ultimate surrender.  Its going to be best 2 of 3.

Director : Welcome ladies. Its great to have both of you here.  It's better to see that you have agreed to this  . Erm,  we thought you would turn this offer down.

Jacky : What?!?  Are you mad!? Dont worry, Sir.   I didnt get this far into Bollywood by being a good girl.  I can be bad,  verrrry bad. (winks)

PC : Ha.  Its clear you didnt get into bollywood through your acting skills,  evidently. Just leave,  Jacky.  You would end up on top here.  You may be bad,  but I am Bollywoods biggest bitch. I have taken and broken girls like you down like toothpicks.

Jacky : Piggy cxnt,  the only thing you had taken to get yourself here was SRK's cock. Yes,  i know about it.  Atleast Salman is single. I didnt have to be someones mistress.

PC : (Angered)  Bitch,  I am no one's mistress.  I got to where I am by my hard work . Not by blowing Salman or Sajid or some sheikh .  Oh yes,  how was Sajid?  Was his cock worth it?  Chubby cock.

Jacky : Bitch,  thats it. You want to know how i fuck. Now i an going to fuck you in front of everyone.

Directors : Now now........ Ladies.  Lets sign the contract and rules first.

PC : Shut up!!  BRING IT ONNN!!!  (Waving her to bring it)

Director  : Hold it.....  Sign the papers.  I don't want any of the Khans (their powerful lovers)  going at me after this.

Both girls : FINE!!

The rules were simpler.  The Bollywood Ultimate Surrender competition would continue.  But small changes.  No points,  no multiple rounds.  One match.  Winner takes all.

To be continued......

Offline bthcool

Priyanka Chopra is going to be destroyed and sexually humiliated.

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Part 2 - The Fight!!

Both women sign the papers. Thr director and his cronies smile with glee at what they are going to see. "Now Ladies,  let's go to the ring."

Priyanka walks towards Jacqueline face to face,  inches close to each other "Fuck the ring.  Lets to it here.  You and me" And gives a gard push to Jacky's breasts.  The director is taken aback as Jacky almost falls down. "Bitch!! " Kicking off her heels,  Jacqueline storms towards Priyanka and pushes Priyanka back.

Priyanka hold herself and gives a hard tight slap to Jacky which is blocked and countered by a hard slap from Jacky which lands squarly on Priyanka cheek "SMACKKKK!! " knocking Priyanka over.

Priyanka is taken aback  by Jacky's reversal and lunges herself towards her opponent much to the delight of thier lusty audience cheering on.  Jacky,  responds quick and catches Priyanka midway and uses her momentum to throw her towards the cabinet as Priyanka lands back first with a thud.

Holding her back after the bad landing,  Priyanka tries to regroup as she realises this is not ending in her favour.  She crawls away hoping to buy time.

"Where the fuck are you running away,  you whore?  We are not done yet.!! "

Jacky runs behind Priyanka and catches hold of her hair  Fron the back of her head, with both hands, and pulls her helpless rival to her feet. Priyanka is helpless and screaming,  waving her hands in the air,  as Jacky get a tight grip of her scalp behond her and shrugs her fron left to right . Priyanka is in a lot of pain and her heels are making it difficult to walk.  She should have disposed them early on but her over confidence got the better of her. 

Jacky keeps pulling PC's hair , dragging her like a ragged doll from left to right, "You like that,  bitch? You think you are better.  Allow me to smack some sense back into that empty skull of yours." before smacking PC's  face hard on the conference table

WHAMM!!

Priyanka's face bounces of the table and she falls flat on the floor spread eagled.  She uses her hands to hold her face as she is in a lot of pain. The directors and his posse show a bit of disappointment seeing how this ended pretty short of their expectations and the director signals to get the strapon ready.

Jacky signals her victory and dances in glee. Jacky laughs "Well,  guess I am the new bad bitch in town. Haa! " before going slowly towards Priyanka.  She uses both hands to pull her beaten rival to her feet again amd PC stumbles up slowly.

With a burst of energy, Priyanka throws her hands out blocking off Jackys and rips open her white blouse exposing Jackys pert fair boobies.  Fair,  perky and brown nippled,  Jacky is shocked by this and as she trying to make sense of her situation, gets a hard smack of her face from Priyanka.

The audience jumps up in glee seeing as there's more to this fight.  Priyanka lands some more slaps at Jacky who is confused to fight back or protect her modesty. Priyanka,  angered,  now gives a taste of Jackys medicine by pullling her hair hard and shrugging her to the left and right.

Jacky is trying to think quick as she is back to  square one. Grimacing in pain,  she rips open Priyanka's suit exposing dusky beauty's pert toys to the excited crowd. Priyanka was a bit shocked by this,  and in her reaction weakens her grip on Jacky's hair. Exacting her revenge,   Jacky knees Priyanka in the stomach.

"Ufffff!! " Priyanka winces in pain as she legs go of Jacky and holds her tummy.

Jacky takes some time to regroup and catch her breath.  She underestimated this bitch.  She cant take that chance again. She gives a hard chop to Priyankas tits.  PC cries out holding her breasts.  In retaliation,  she stomps Jackys naked feet with her heels. Jackys eyes pops out ,  screams at the attack and hops like a rabbit holding her injured toe.

"Ooow, ooow,  aah,  bitch!! "

The audience cant believe what they are seeing.  This got exactly what they wanted. 2 sexy near naked women fighting for their entertainment. But hoped both women dont get seriously injured,  especially the winner.

Jacky ,wincing in pain, climbs on the conference table and tries to go on the other side, with Priyanka slowly following her.  Both women are buying time from the punishment they received from each other.  Priyanka finding it difficult to walk in her heels, finally removes them.

Both women now on their knees , tops ripped open , on the conference table.  They were breathing heavily,  feeling a bit tired and wared down from the fight . Jacky rips off her shirt and throws it on the ground and signals to Priyanka "C'mon,  cxnt!  Bring it on! " Priyanka removes her suit and slowly comes towards Jacky and quickly throws her suit top at her. Jacky tries to block the top from blinding her,  but Priyanka uses this as a diversion to jump on Jacky and lays some hard slaps on the face. 

Jacky is on her back with PC on top who continues to slap her left and right . The directors and producers are cheering on both topless women going at it at each other. Jacky blocks most of the attacks and pushes Priyanka to the side.  Both women are side by side on the table swinging their arms at anything they can hit.

Jacky gives Priyanka's hair a hard pull and Priyanka goes for Jackys nipples , pinching them and giving them a good twist. The titty twister takes Jacky by surprise as she screams in pain.  Priyanka turns them around like a radio dial to add to the trauma.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! " Jacky screams

Jacky also decides to attack PC's  breasts squeezing both of Priyanka's undertits with both hands. 

"Aaaaaaaaoooooo!! Leave it bitch!! " Priyanka orders her pulling Jacky's nipples towards her.

"Ooooiucch, FUUUUCCKK!!  You first!! " Jacky replies squueezing it further.

Both soon leave and mend to their wounds,  moaning in agony.  Priyanka , seeing Jacky weakened and distracted,  picks her ripped suit top nearby and throws it on top off Jacky.  Blinded,  Jacky swings wildly but PC goes behind Jacky and pulls back on the suit. The suit is covering Jacky's face and gagging her neck thus cutting her air supply. Her muffled cries are ignored as PC is trying to knock Jacky out of breath and win this match soon.

"Who the Queen bitch now,  cxnt?  That's me."

Jacky waves her hands at anything she can catch to fight back but finds nothing.  She is running out of time and out of breath. Soon a glimmer of hope arrives, as she gets hold of Priyanka left leg.  PC is too busy trying to choke Jacky,  she doesn't realise Jackys hand reaching up to her naked crotch.

"NOOOOOOOOO, AAAAAAARHHHHH!!!!! "

Priyanka get a jet of pain, looseing her grip on the suit as Jackys nails grab a chunk of PC's pussy. She adds more trauma for the vixen as her fingers invade Priyanka's pussy,  pumping them in and out.  Jacky pulls up PC's skirt showcasing her naked butt and grabs on the right buttcheek for better control.  PC's eyes pop up ,  roll over and close as begins to moan as her sex is being invaded.

"Aaah,  aaah,  aaah,  nooo,  aaah,  ahhh, nnnn,  fuck"

Her pussy gets wet from Jacky's attack that she loses control of her advantage. A few more pumps is enough for Priyanka to cum.  Jacky,  knowing she is in control lets go of her rivals pussy and give her a hard slap.

Priyanka doesnt see it coming,  and SLAP falls face first on the conference table after impact. Jacky pounds PC's head , face first,   off the table 3-4 times As the challenger is close to being knocked out.

Pulling her on her feet,  Priyanka has varely any strength left as she wobbles around  on the conference table almost close to the edge. Seeing her opponent almost out,  Jacky seals the win by giving a hard knee to PC's tummy.

"Uuuffffffff,  uuuggghhhh!!! ""

Priyanka holds her tummy on impact  before receiving a hard back hand slap across her face from Jacky sending her flying off the table and on to the Director.

"Aaaaaaaahh!! ""

Luckily for PC, her fall is broken by the overweight man but she is almost down and out. The others try to pick her up to see if she has any fight left in her.  Priyanka barely has any strenght left.  She is facing the crowd dazed and confused and does the biggest mistake of turning around. She makes that mistake on to face an airborne Jacqueline cross boding her and squishing her on the floor.

"Wham!! "

Priyanka is knocked out on impact and is spread eagled pussy wide open. Jacky , with the little strenght she has, knows she won but to tease the audience orders a count for a pin.

"Hey,  wheres the referee for the count?? "

Holding Priyankas right leg up high for the pin,  one of the producers starts the count.

"1..........2.........3..........4..........5..........6.........7..........8........9.........Jacky  wins!!!!! "

Jacky jumps up in joy knowing its over.  She spits on Priyanka and throws a jug of water to revive the bitch. Priyanka sputters as the water splashes on her face,  trying to make sense of things...

Jacky poses with the directors and producers holdibg her einning contract.  And now is gifted with a black dildo.

"Ooohhh,  this is now going to be fun!!! " Sge cockily say it with an evil smile.

"Oh fuck nooo.  " Priyanka looks up as she now knows whats going to happen next.

To be concluded......

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Part 3 - Fuck Round

Jacky straps on the strap-on and teases Priyanka. 

"Awwww,  stupid bitch lost.......  Now make mama happy and show what a big whore you really are. "

Priyanka  could not believe this.  She lost this match to this slag.  Not even an A-lister.  And now she is her bitch.  And its going to get worse.

Jacky gets the tip of her cock towards Priyanka's lips.  "C'mon,  you know you want it.  Everyone knows how much cock you have taken to get up here. Now......
Show it!! "

Priyanka slowly puts the 7" of rubber in her mouth and slowly blows it.  Sliding her tongue around,  she eats the cock but Jacky is getting irritated by the slow pace.

"Faster,  bitch.  This isn't Nick Jonas cock!!! "

Jacky grabs her by the hair and shoves that rubber cock deep inside her.  She begins to thrust and grind her hips as she begins to mouth fuck Priyanka.

"Mmmmmm...... Glug... Glug.. Glug... Glugggg......glugg... "

Priyanka begins to choke and gag but Jacky shows no remorse.  She forces Priyanka to take it all deeper and faster as the cock goes in and out of her mouth and throat.  After a few more thrusts,  she finally lets go as Priyanka falls on the floor trying to catch her breath.

"Fuck her,  Jacky.  Go for it!! "  One of the directors posse cheers.

"Come here,  bitch" Jacky points towards Priyanka before storming towards her and yanking her hair.

"Aaaghhhh!!  Please let me go.  I will give you anything. " Priyanka begs.

Jacjy: "Haha,  Oh,  you are giving me something,  Your holes and I am going to fuck it in front of them. "

Priyanka : "No,  please.  Name anything,."

"Really?!? I dont need anything. What can you do for me?? "Jacky retorts with an evil smile.

Priyanka : " Name the audition or part in any Hollywood production.  I will give it to you."

Jacky : "Hahaaahaha,  fuck Hollywood.  I am happy here.  You lost and you are my bitch.  MY SEXUAL BITCH!! You dont want to get fucked,  you need to give me something in return."

Jacky grabs Priyanka by the head and forcibly snothers her in her breast.  "Suck them,  suck those beautiful boobies. " She moves Priyanka's face to each breast as Priyanka lick and suckles them.

"Oh yes,  suck them boobies. Aaaahh,  yessss!! " She then taunts Priyanka.  "That's good,  but can you lick pussy?? " Jacky gets on the table and spreads her legs showcasing her pink lips . Using her fingers,  she rubs her puss to ipen her clitoris. "Lick it,  bitch!! "

Priyanka,  hoping her asshole will be spared attacks Jacky's pussy with glee.  Jacky is surprised by this.  And moans with each lick.  Priyanka kisses,  sucks off all the wet juices and gently fingers Jacky as Jacky pinches her nipples. 

Soon after a minute,  Jacky reaches an orgasm.  But she is not done.

She bends on all fours and spreads her asshole,  "Lick it,  bitch"

Priyanka,  irritated by how she is treated,  relents and obediently goes after Jacky's asscrack. Jacky forces Priyankas face deeper into her ass as she can now feel her rivals wet tongue rubbing her asshole.

"Aaaaahhh. Yes......mooooore. "

Priyanka continues to kiss and tongue massages Jackys butt while rubbing her rivals puss soon bringing her to another orgasm .

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...yeeeeeeessssss!!! "

Priyanka's jawline starts to ache from the work as she wipes off the saliva and cum from her mouth. The posse of men cheer onn for more.

"Whatt?!? No more.  Its done. "

"No,  it isnt. " Jacky smiles back with her signature evil grin.

"You promised,  you bitch!! Priyanka moves back.

"I lied.  You should have known better. Now get you asshole here."

Jacky grabs Priyanka's butt and rips off her skirt. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHH,  nooooooooo!"
Bared naked,  the brown beauty was gettimg her butt molested by Jacky.  Held bent over,  Jacky give hard slaps to Priyanka's bum cheeks.

SLAP..... SLAP..... SLAP......

She spreads PC's butt wide to showcase her brown butthole to the audience. Priyanka can only look away in shame.  This was horrible.  And not expected.  She desperately need a win.  She wanted to fuck this bitch.Tears are flowing off her eyes.  She hated losing and , nore than that,  she hated the idea of being  publicaly abused.

Jacky spits and teases Priyankas butthole with her finger before inserting it in. Priyanka makes her O-face as Jacky fingers go deeper. Priyanka's eyes roll around as her moans show her uncomfortableless as Jacky's fingers dance around inside.

"Nice,  Priyanka. I see you are not an anal virgin. "Jacky taunts her.

"Ok,  guys.  Get you moneyshot here. " Jacky signals everyone on what's going to happen next.  Priyanka knows where this is going and begs for mercy "No-no,  please let me go. " But it's of no use.

Holding on to Priyankas back and geting her bent on her knees,  Jacky positions herself behind.  She lubes up her cock and teases it around Priyanka butthole.  Priyanka is crying miserably. But the audience cheers on and clicks snaps as Jacky even poses for them.

"You ready,  bitch"

"No-no,  not this ."

"Fuck you,  bitch. Ready or not,  here it comes. "

Priyanka makes a bigger O-face as her eyes nearly pops out.  "Ooooooohhhhhh,  fuc....... Aaaaahhh!! " She inserted it all in.  That bitch.

Jacky begins to quickly grind her body,  fucking Priyanka doggy style as PC moans and cries in agony. Jacky pulls her hair from behind "Whose bitch are you? "

"Y... Y.... Aah.... Y..... Ours!! "

"Who is better? "

"Y..... Y... Yu.... YOOOOOUUU!! "

"Good,  now rub your pussy.  I am only going to leave you if you orgasm.  Let everyone know you are an anal whore. SAY,  YES MAAM!! "

priyanka,  with tears her eyes,  knows she has no choice.  Its been twice this year she has been anally fucked but this time,  her butt is up to Jacky's mercy.  "Y. Yyyy... Yesss,  maaam" and begins to rub her pussy as Jacky screws her butt.

The audiance cheers on,  clicking pics and vids and dancing.

Priyanka fingers herself hoping to climax sooner to get her self out of this situation.  Jacky screams at her "Moan louder,  bitch.  I want to hear like it.  Say you love it. "

Priyanka succumbs out of frustration and tiredness " AAAH, AAAAH,   YEESSSS,  Yes,  i love it.  More.  Fuck me MORE. BABY,  FAAACCK!! "

Jacky goes to town on Priyanka but in a few minutes,  Priyanka moans loudly signaling a climax and slaps herself before pinching her dark nipples.

Jacky removes the cock and drops Priyanka on her back. She moves towards Priyanka as she removes her strap-on and dances on top of her. Looking down on her beaten opponent, Jacky spits out "Am going to give you a taste of me just like I gave it to that bitch Kat too. "

Priyanka looks confused.  Jacky licks her fingers wet and puts 2 in her wet pink cxnt and lifting her skirt fingers herself. 

"Ohhh, noo.... Not this. "

Afyer a few seconds,  Jacky sends out a jet stream of pee on Priyanka as her beaten opponent shrieks in helplessness.  The posse of perverts look in glee that the director requests if he can get serviced.

Priyanka is stunned.  She is humilated beyond belief,  wet with piss and before she knew it Jacky grabbed her head and smeared her piss wet cxnt all over her face and laughed. She agrees to the Directors request and drags Priyanka by the hair,  who is begging to stop this.

Jacky shoves Priyankas face to the director's  4 inches of meat and forces her to blow him.  Cock in mouth and gagged,  with spit dripping off her face,  Priyanka senses a jet of cum hitting her throat as the salty jelly hits her tongue in disgust. 

Jacky orfers her to swallow it and clean up the mess and Priyanka,  crying,  licks the directors cock and balls to finish him off before being pushed on the floor.

Jacqueline is Congratulated for the good show and performance and spits at Priyanka as a final insult.  Everyone leaves the room as Priyanka is left with there naked and abused with no clothes onn,  weeping in defeat.

The End!!