News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Descriptive Cyber Partner

• 2 Replies

Offline Pandapat23

Descriptive Cyber Partner
« on: June 25, 2018, 12:39:07 AM »
Hey everyone,

I decided to search for some new roleplay partners who wish to cyber fight after having a few steady opponents since the beginning. I am on often throughout the day and have lots of experience to my name. My Trillian is Pandapat26 if anyone wants to stop by and message me too.

Most of my fights are in the form of a celebrity match up but I've done non-celeb fights before too. I only do FvF or some combination of that, whether it be a tag-team, handicap, or whatever. I'm all about different stipulations or rules in matches too to spice things up. It could also be fun to have a long-term match up almost in the form of a story, that way we can get to know each other and what one another likes/dislikes.

I'd love it if my opponent were literate as well as open-minded. The match is more fun and rides a lot smoother if there is detail in the post accompanied by a decent length. Being willing to hear out ideas, as well as try out new settings or forms of cyber fights can be lots of fun. Other than that we can talk more on Trillian or here!

diane121

Re: Descriptive Cyber Partner
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 01:40:08 PM »
Hey everyone,

I decided to search for some new roleplay partners who wish to cyber fight after having a few steady opponents since the beginning. I am on often throughout the day and have lots of experience to my name. My Trillian is Pandapat26 if anyone wants to stop by and message me too.

Most of my fights are in the form of a celebrity match up but I've done non-celeb fights before too. I only do FvF or some combination of that, whether it be a tag-team, handicap, or whatever. I'm all about different stipulations or rules in matches too to spice things up. It could also be fun to have a long-term match up almost in the form of a story, that way we can get to know each other and what one another likes/dislikes.

I'd love it if my opponent were literate as well as open-minded. The match is more fun and rides a lot smoother if there is detail in the post accompanied by a decent length. Being willing to hear out ideas, as well as try out new settings or forms of cyber fights can be lots of fun. Other than that we can talk more on Trillian or here!
Hi I would like to try out some cyber fight stories with you. I am a very detailed discriptive writer. My posts are sometimes quite lengthy. I don’t really do matches ring or mats. My fights are more of the girl next door getting into it with you in the back yard or your co worker drags you into the conference room. Hairpulling is my best love, with scratching slapping and clothes ripping and of course catballing. I am in trillian as Dirtydi however I dislike fighting on there because once I sign out all sends are wiped clean, I cannot view any chat history from the previous day. So if your interested we can certainly chat on trillian to see if we may match up. Fights can be e-mail. Pullithard121@yahoo.com or a chatzy room. I hope to hear from you

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Re: Descriptive Cyber Partner
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 12:43:52 PM »
Hey everyone,

I m also mostly in celeb matches. You look like minded. Request you go through my profile. Thanks.
Trillian - rohit_girlwrestler
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”