News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pussy Mauling

• 4 Replies

Offline Patrik James

• Love irl catfight
Pussy Mauling
« on: June 26, 2018, 08:54:48 PM »
Ok girls I want to know about pussy mauling

Have you ever sufer such a painful tactic , have you ever deliver that tactic, what do you feel do you enjoy delivering such an horrible pain to the other girl??
when you go for a fight do you go ready for that ultimate painful tactic??

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: Pussy Mauling
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 05:49:08 AM »
Patrik, are you in any way familiar with the pain a man suffers while his testicles are being crushed? Well , if you are, that will give you some idea as to the pain delivered in a nasty pussy mauling.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 07:22:26 PM »
Ok girls I want to know about pussy mauling

Have you ever sufer such a painful tactic , have you ever deliver that tactic, what do you feel do you enjoy delivering such an horrible pain to the other girl??
when you go for a fight do you go ready for that ultimate painful tactic??

AHA!  This is an easy one! 
I USUALLY ONLY attack my opponents crotch when they have just decimated me in some way!  It is built into my "Fight or Flight" impulse as a defense mechanism! 

And due to our physiology, a fist to the lower belly actually hurts more!  That is why I work, work, work my Abdominal muscles! 

8)
Simone
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Barbiebell

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 04:37:13 PM »
I agree with Simone

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2018, 02:03:40 PM »
Patrik, are you in any way familiar with the pain a man suffers while his testicles are being crushed? Well , if you are, that will give you some idea as to the pain delivered in a nasty pussy mauling.

Maureen, Queen of the cxnt Maulers!