News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Blood Sisters - The Beginning

• 5 Replies

Offline Mr.Sharp

« on: July 01, 2018, 07:32:02 AM »
It has been a while since I posted a story. I thought I would share this one.

Raising two teenage daughters as a single parent can be very difficult at times. I guess losing a parent at a young age will change a kid. I thought they were the strong ones when dealing with it or they must have been really good at hiding it, at least from me. With them only a year apart, they have a strong bond and are more than just sisters. They do everything together. They never fight, or at least not with each other anyways.
   I had the impression that my daughters grown to be polite and intelligent young ladies that always did the right thing, until recently.  My oldest, Alexis, is 19 now and is soon to be starting college. It took her awhile to figure out what she wanted in a career while the youngest, Bethany, just turned 18 and almost graduating High School.
   With my career choice, It allows for me to pick the hours I wish to work, so it gave me the time I needed to spend at home. Beth was at school finishing up the day so I use this time to work on projects. It was almost complete when I received a call on my cell, it was my daughter's School. Shocked I picked up phone thinking something has happened to Beth.
   I was speechless when the woman at the other end told me that Bethany was in the principal's office for fighting and that I needed to come down right away. I was still speechless because this has never happened before. I finally came too and said that I will be right down, so I dropped everything and rushed to the HS and get to the bottom of this whole misunderstanding.
   I walked in the office and found my daughter sitting there with her arms crossed her chest with an evil look on her face. On the other side of the office was the other girl and her mother. The girl was crying with an ice pack on her nose and the mother gave me the most devilish glance as I walked over to Beth.
   As soon as I was about to sit down, the principle wanted to speak with Beth and me. I was still trying to wrap my head around what was going on. How could my daughter do something like this and why? Beth basically jumped up out of her seat and walked into the office and sat back down in front of the desk and crossed her arms and legs, shaking her foot.
   I walked to the chair beside her and sat down and waited, nervously, like I was the one in trouble. She was the one that was fighting and she is acting like the upset parent? The silence was broke when Ms. Anderson, the principle, returned to the office as she closed the door behind her.
   Ms. Anderson was about my age, slim and very attractive. At least to me anyways but today she means business. She is wearing her normal attire, slacks and white buttoned shirt. Very professional to say the least. Something about a woman of power is a turn on.
   "Bethany has been brought her for fighting another student in the cafeteria. We have a NO fighting policy here and we stand by it 100%. I am willing to cut her some slack since this is her very first time of getting in trouble. She is an exceptional student and the teachers love her but I want to know what caused her to attack another fellow student. She didn't just attack her, she attacked her pretty badly. I will not go into what she done, all I want to know is why?" Ms. Anderson questioned.
   I looked over at Bethany and was about to question her when Beth cut me off.
   "Can you just give me my punishment and send me on my way?" She stated.
   I opened my eyes wide, scratched my head and remained speechless. I had no idea of what to say. Her mother would know what to say, but I was like a deer in headlights.
   Ms. Anderson sighed, "I have no other choice but to suspend you until the school board makes a permanent decision on the matter. You should receive a phone call with a meeting date. If I were you Ms. Bethany, I would approach this with a little concern."
   "Sure, whatever! Are we done here?" Beth asked.
   Ms. Anderson sat back in her seat and placed her hands on her lap.
   "Yes we are. Could you wait out in the office while I talk to you father?" Ms. Anderson asked Beth.
   Beth jump to her feet and grabbed her bag and rushed out the door while I sat there trembling, and I wasn't the one in trouble. I looked away from the door and drew my attention back to Ms. Anderson. She is now sitting up in her chair with her arms on top of her desk.
   "She is a really great student and I want this to get worked out. I do not want this have an impact on her senior year. I am going as light as I can because of her clean record but I cannot show favoritism. If her attitude does not change before the hearing she could possibly be suspended for the rest the year and have to take summer school or repeat it next year." Ms. Anderson explained.
   I explained to her that I would have a talk with Beth and I would get to the bottom of this right away. I could barely look her in the eyes as I slowly walked out of the room and when I noticed that Beth was not in the office. I looked out the window and noticed she was outside leaning against my truck. I exhaled and walked outside to try and talk to her but when I got to the truck all she said was, "Can we go?"
   "Sure." Was all I could I say as we made our way home. We were silent for awhile until I asked her.
   "We need to talk about this Beth. You need to tell me what happened." I stated.
   She sighed. "Dad, I don't feel like it."
   "I know you are upset at the moment but you need to tell me. You are in serious trouble young lady. Should I call you that because right now you are not acting like a lady." I said.
   She lowered her head. "But dad!"
   "Do not but me. Do you know how much trouble you are in? What the hell were you thinking? What did she do to deserve that? I thought I raised you to be better than this.?" I questioned.
   "Yes, you thought us to defend ourselves and not let anyone hurt us." She responded.
   "You do not look hurt to me. By the looks of it, the young girl you beat up is hurt. Did she attack you?" I asked.
   "No!" She responded.
   I questioned. "Then why the hell did you..."
   "SHE CALLED MY SISTER A SLUT AND SAID MOM IS IN HELL BECAUSE WAS A SLUT TOO! SO I BEAT HER FUCKING ASS!" HAPPY NOW?" She yelled.
   I nearly lost control of the car as I pulled over to the side of the road. I didn't know what to say or do at the moment. I had both hands on the wheel as I just sat there staring at the road ahead. I looked over at her and she was crying with her knees to her chest.
   I looked over at her and placed my hand on her knee to try and comfort her. "I understand." Was all I knew to say.
   She looked up at me and said, "You do?"
   "Sure. If I were in your shoes, I probably would have done the same thing." I replied.
She looked back down at her knees and I knew she was upset still. I put the truck in drive and started for home. On the way there I asked her.
   "Did she hit you?"
   She look up, "What?"
   "Did she even hit you? I didn't see any marks on you at all." I kind of giggled as I asked.
   "She lowered her knees and stared at me for a few seconds. "No she didn't."
   I smirked and said. "Good girl!" That was probably a bad thing to say at the moment but I wanted MY daughter to feel like she defended herself. "Even though you may have won the fight but you still have to be punished for it."
   "What? Are you punishing me? She asked?
   "Hell no! But the school will deal with it the way they feel is right but I will back you up 100%." I reassured her.
   "Was this your first fight?" I questioned.
   She looked at me for a while before answering. "Umm... no." She answered hesitantly.
   "NO? How many fights have you been in? 2? 3?" I asked.
   "Umm...  try like 15." She replied.
   I about swallowed my tongue when she said that. "OMG. 15? What would you sister say about this?" I tried not to laugh.
   "Oh she knows." She laughed. "She has been in way more fights than me."
   My head went for a spin. I really didn't know what to say now. My main question to myself was, how could I not know and when did this happen?
   "When we get home, you are going to call your sister and we have to talk about this." I stated.
   "Don't worry dad. I already called her. She said she is on her way and should be there soon." She said.
   "When?"
   "While you were talking to Miss Ass-erson. I called while I was outside."
   "Wait... did you call her Ass-erson?" I could not help but laugh out loud at that one. "Because she is an ass?" I questioned while laughing.
   "Umm... No... because she has a nice ass?" She said in a low voice causing her to blush. "I know you think so too because your eyes were all over her ass as she told you about my fighting."
   I was one blushing now. "I was not!" I laughed.
   "Dad... come on, Everyone does." She rolled her eyes.
   "I guess girls do too huh?" I asked giggling.
   She turned away from me and whispered. "Yeah... I guess."
   "You guess huh? What you mean by... Oh." I stopped when I realized something about my daughter that she probably didn't want me to know. I scratched my head as I looked away.
   I was now really embarrassed  and relieved and all other feelings running through me. I was wondering why I never saw boys at the house and why they never talked about it. Now I know.
   "Look, your sister is here. YAY!" I said sarcastically. I was really not looking toward this conversation that was about to happen. I slowly parked the truck as Beth ran into the house to see her sister. I sat in the truck and tried to put together what all just happened. After just sitting there a few minutes, I got out and walked into the house where both girls were sitting on the couch, facing each other and talking. As soon as Alexis saw me she smiled but didn't say anything.
   "Don't worry sis, Dad knows." Beth said to her.
   "Knows... what exactly?" Alexis questioned in a concerning voice.
   "He knows about the fights that we had and I kind told him about the other thing." She said in a nervous voice.
   Alexis eyes went wide. "You did not just tell him? What the fuck sis?"
   "I didn't tell him. He kind of put it together on his own." She explained.
   "How did he get our sister time together from your fight story?" She said in an angry voice.
   When I heard that, I said. "WAIT... WHAT? YOU TWO?" OMFG!" I about hit the floor.
   Beth made a shocked look and said. "I didn't say it was us. You just told him that."
   Alexis made a sarcastic grin and said. "Opps. Can we just pretend this conversation never happened?"
   I slowly walked over to the recliner and fell in it. "I would like to pretend this day never happened."
   Beth slowly walked over to me and sat on her knees beside the chair. "I am so sorry dad. We didn't mean for any of this. It just happened."
   "I...you...her...? How long as this been going on for?" I asked but didn't really want to hear the answer.
   "There really is "nothing" going on. It was just something that happened once or twice. We were so close and we were curious about our bodies. That is all I swear." She said.
   "So let me guess... you two fight together too?" I asked to try to move on from this conversation.
   "We have, yes." Alex said with confidence.
   "This day just gets better and better." I said. "OK. Tell me about this."
   Beth and Alex looked at each other. "What do you want to know?" Beth questioned.
   "How did this get started is the first thing I want to know?" I asked. "But before you answer, I need a drink."
   Beth jumped up and said. "Don't worry dad, I will get you one."
   I was lost in everything that was happening and was waiting for them to tell me the story when Beth brought my drink to me. I opened it and downed it really fast and said I will need another so she ran for another but brought the whole 12 pack to me instead. As I opened another beer, Alex started the story as I nervously listened.
   Well dad, this is how our fighting started.
   It started just about a year ago for us, on my 18th birthday to be exact. It was my party with Beth and friends at the drive-in theater. We borrowed your truck so we could watch the movie in the back. The 4 of us were just sitting on the tail gate and minding our own when these preppy chicks noticed us. We were giggling and talking about stuff that happened in the movie but like chicks do, they thought we were talking about them and their boy pets.
   The boys they were with noticed us too and started whispering and giggling to each other. It was obvious that they liked us but... the girls did not like that very much. That is when we noticed they were making their way over to our truck but we didn't know what for. We were hoping just to talk and to tell us not to look at them or their boyfriends. We did not think too much of it at first until they stood in front of us. There were 3 in total, two blondes and a brunette. I will admit they were quite pretty but soon found out what bitches they were.
   They started accusing us of trying to steal their boyfriends but we tried to convince them they were wrong. I guess trying to "steal" their boyfriends and telling them they are wrong was too much for them so one of the blondes grabbed my drink and splashed it in my face and threw the cup at me.
   We were in shock as we just sat there for a moment before anything else happened. That is when they started laughing and one of the other girls did the same to one of our friends and tried to do it to Beth. That is when I lost it. That is when I reached up and slapped her as hard as I could across the face. It made a loud pop as her head rolled with the slap. I was shocked as much as she was that I hit someone. She turned back toward me and she slapped me back, it was not that hard a slap but it stung like hell. I had just enough time to put my hand on my cheek when she grabbed my hair and started shaking my head. I thought she was going to pull my hair out when Beth threw the soda in her face. That caused her to release my hair as Beth pushed her away. As Beth was getting to her feet, the other blonde stepped in and slapped Beth hard across the cheek. She tried to do it again but she was to slow. Beth ducked under it and send a punch to her belly. I didn't know Beth could punch that hard but her fist disappeared in the girls stomach. The girl gagged and bent over holding her belly and Beth then sent a knee to the girl's nose. Her head snapped back as she fell on her ass, holding her face.
   That was when her friend jumped in and punched Beth in her left cheek, blind siding her. That is when I tackled that girl to the ground causing her to back to smack the ground hard. I sat on her chest and pinned her arms down as I punched her in the face for a total of 3 times before the third girl jumped me. She grabbed me by my hair from behind and lifted me to my feet. The girl I just punched was on her side holding her face. I placed both my hands on the girls hands as I was now on my feet. I stomped down hard on her foot causing her to release my hair and hop on one foot. I turned to her and sent a roundhouse right to her cheek, catching dead center. Her head looked like it twisted off as she was wobbling. I punched her again this time with my left and then a right to her belly, dropping her to her knees. I was about to knee her in the face when the girl that was on the ground came up behind and punched me hard in the back and trapped my arms behind my back.
   Beth started toward her when the brunette sent a side kick to Beth's stomach, stopping her dead in her tracks. Beth bent forward holding her belly  as the brunette delivered a upward knee to her face. Beth fell on her back holding her face as the girl started stomping her belly.
   It was now 2 on 3 and our other friends were too scared to help. As one of the blondes held my arms behind my back, the other stepped in front of me. She slapped me hard across the face and then slapped me again. I tried to move but the girl had my arms tight. The girl in front of me started laughing and she punched my belly as I tried to drop to my knees but I was being held up by the girl behind me. The girl pulled me back to my feet as I was looking at the blonde bitch again. She was getting ready to punch me in the belly again, or at least I thought anyways. But she punched me in the tit. The bitch tit punched me. I squealed as I covered my chest with my hands and couldn't make a sound, I was in pain and she laughed at me.
   My face turned red and the pain was replaced with anger, I wanted to hurt this bitch. So I retaliated with the only weapon I had, my feet. I kicked that bitch as hard as I could in her cxnt. She gasped, and collapsed to the ground in a ball, crying. The girl holding me was so surprised that she loosened her grip just enough for me to send my head backwards. I smacked her nose as I heard it smash in to her face causing her to stagger backwards. I turned to check on Beth just in time to notice that She had kicked the girl in the belly with a side kick and with a hard knee to the face the girl went down for the count.
   Beth ran over to me and grabbed the girl that was holding me and trapped her arms behind her back. I laughed as I punched her in the face as hard as I could and as Beth let go of her arms, she fell to her knees. She was about to fall face first but I grabbed her hair to hold her up. I released her hair and stepped to the side to delivered a side kick straight across her chest, smashing her tits. She screamed and fell over crying and didn't try to get up.
   I slowly walked over to the other girl and she was still rolled up in a ball with her hands between her legs. Beth and I bent down and warned her to never mess with us again. Beth and I returned to the truck but didn't feel like staying for the rest of the movie. We dropped our friends off and returned home. When I got back, I was so turned on after that fight and come to find out. So was Beth. This led to our first time together.

To be Continued...

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
Re: Blood Sisters - The Beginning
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 01:14:42 PM »
Awesome!! Can't wait to hear more!!

Offline Mr.Sharp

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 03:20:15 AM »
I am working on another chapter now so I will have it posted asap.  :)

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 07:24:01 AM »
Awesome stuff. Can't wait for the next part
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 11:33:33 AM »
Great start....damn. Cant wait to read more.

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2021, 05:49:09 PM »
It has been a while since I posted a story. I thought I would share this one.

Raising two teenage daughters as a single parent can be very difficult at times. I guess losing a parent at a young age will change a kid. I thought they were the strong ones when dealing with it or they must have been really good at hiding it, at least from me. With them only a year apart, they have a strong bond and are more than just sisters. They do everything together. They never fight, or at least not with each other anyways.
   I had the impression that my daughters grown to be polite and intelligent young ladies that always did the right thing, until recently.  My oldest, Alexis, is 19 now and is soon to be starting college. It took her awhile to figure out what she wanted in a career while the youngest, Bethany, just turned 18 and almost graduating High School.
   With my career choice, It allows for me to pick the hours I wish to work, so it gave me the time I needed to spend at home. Beth was at school finishing up the day so I use this time to work on projects. It was almost complete when I received a call on my cell, it was my daughter's School. Shocked I picked up phone thinking something has happened to Beth.
   I was speechless when the woman at the other end told me that Bethany was in the principal's office for fighting and that I needed to come down right away. I was still speechless because this has never happened before. I finally came too and said that I will be right down, so I dropped everything and rushed to the HS and get to the bottom of this whole misunderstanding.
   I walked in the office and found my daughter sitting there with her arms crossed her chest with an evil look on her face. On the other side of the office was the other girl and her mother. The girl was crying with an ice pack on her nose and the mother gave me the most devilish glance as I walked over to Beth.
   As soon as I was about to sit down, the principle wanted to speak with Beth and me. I was still trying to wrap my head around what was going on. How could my daughter do something like this and why? Beth basically jumped up out of her seat and walked into the office and sat back down in front of the desk and crossed her arms and legs, shaking her foot.
   I walked to the chair beside her and sat down and waited, nervously, like I was the one in trouble. She was the one that was fighting and she is acting like the upset parent? The silence was broke when Ms. Anderson, the principle, returned to the office as she closed the door behind her.
   Ms. Anderson was about my age, slim and very attractive. At least to me anyways but today she means business. She is wearing her normal attire, slacks and white buttoned shirt. Very professional to say the least. Something about a woman of power is a turn on.
   "Bethany has been brought her for fighting another student in the cafeteria. We have a NO fighting policy here and we stand by it 100%. I am willing to cut her some slack since this is her very first time of getting in trouble. She is an exceptional student and the teachers love her but I want to know what caused her to attack another fellow student. She didn't just attack her, she attacked her pretty badly. I will not go into what she done, all I want to know is why?" Ms. Anderson questioned.
   I looked over at Bethany and was about to question her when Beth cut me off.
   "Can you just give me my punishment and send me on my way?" She stated.
   I opened my eyes wide, scratched my head and remained speechless. I had no idea of what to say. Her mother would know what to say, but I was like a deer in headlights.
   Ms. Anderson sighed, "I have no other choice but to suspend you until the school board makes a permanent decision on the matter. You should receive a phone call with a meeting date. If I were you Ms. Bethany, I would approach this with a little concern."
   "Sure, whatever! Are we done here?" Beth asked.
   Ms. Anderson sat back in her seat and placed her hands on her lap.
   "Yes we are. Could you wait out in the office while I talk to you father?" Ms. Anderson asked Beth.
   Beth jump to her feet and grabbed her bag and rushed out the door while I sat there trembling, and I wasn't the one in trouble. I looked away from the door and drew my attention back to Ms. Anderson. She is now sitting up in her chair with her arms on top of her desk.
   "She is a really great student and I want this to get worked out. I do not want this have an impact on her senior year. I am going as light as I can because of her clean record but I cannot show favoritism. If her attitude does not change before the hearing she could possibly be suspended for the rest the year and have to take summer school or repeat it next year." Ms. Anderson explained.
   I explained to her that I would have a talk with Beth and I would get to the bottom of this right away. I could barely look her in the eyes as I slowly walked out of the room and when I noticed that Beth was not in the office. I looked out the window and noticed she was outside leaning against my truck. I exhaled and walked outside to try and talk to her but when I got to the truck all she said was, "Can we go?"
   "Sure." Was all I could I say as we made our way home. We were silent for awhile until I asked her.
   "We need to talk about this Beth. You need to tell me what happened." I stated.
   She sighed. "Dad, I don't feel like it."
   "I know you are upset at the moment but you need to tell me. You are in serious trouble young lady. Should I call you that because right now you are not acting like a lady." I said.
   She lowered her head. "But dad!"
   "Do not but me. Do you know how much trouble you are in? What the hell were you thinking? What did she do to deserve that? I thought I raised you to be better than this.?" I questioned.
   "Yes, you thought us to defend ourselves and not let anyone hurt us." She responded.
   "You do not look hurt to me. By the looks of it, the young girl you beat up is hurt. Did she attack you?" I asked.
   "No!" She responded.
   I questioned. "Then why the hell did you..."
   "SHE CALLED MY SISTER A SLUT AND SAID MOM IS IN HELL BECAUSE WAS A SLUT TOO! SO I BEAT HER FUCKING ASS!" HAPPY NOW?" She yelled.
   I nearly lost control of the car as I pulled over to the side of the road. I didn't know what to say or do at the moment. I had both hands on the wheel as I just sat there staring at the road ahead. I looked over at her and she was crying with her knees to her chest.
   I looked over at her and placed my hand on her knee to try and comfort her. "I understand." Was all I knew to say.
   She looked up at me and said, "You do?"
   "Sure. If I were in your shoes, I probably would have done the same thing." I replied.
She looked back down at her knees and I knew she was upset still. I put the truck in drive and started for home. On the way there I asked her.
   "Did she hit you?"
   She look up, "What?"
   "Did she even hit you? I didn't see any marks on you at all." I kind of giggled as I asked.
   "She lowered her knees and stared at me for a few seconds. "No she didn't."
   I smirked and said. "Good girl!" That was probably a bad thing to say at the moment but I wanted MY daughter to feel like she defended herself. "Even though you may have won the fight but you still have to be punished for it."
   "What? Are you punishing me? She asked?
   "Hell no! But the school will deal with it the way they feel is right but I will back you up 100%." I reassured her.
   "Was this your first fight?" I questioned.
   She looked at me for a while before answering. "Umm... no." She answered hesitantly.
   "NO? How many fights have you been in? 2? 3?" I asked.
   "Umm...  try like 15." She replied.
   I about swallowed my tongue when she said that. "OMG. 15? What would you sister say about this?" I tried not to laugh.
   "Oh she knows." She laughed. "She has been in way more fights than me."
   My head went for a spin. I really didn't know what to say now. My main question to myself was, how could I not know and when did this happen?
   "When we get home, you are going to call your sister and we have to talk about this." I stated.
   "Don't worry dad. I already called her. She said she is on her way and should be there soon." She said.
   "When?"
   "While you were talking to Miss Ass-erson. I called while I was outside."
   "Wait... did you call her Ass-erson?" I could not help but laugh out loud at that one. "Because she is an ass?" I questioned while laughing.
   "Umm... No... because she has a nice ass?" She said in a low voice causing her to blush. "I know you think so too because your eyes were all over her ass as she told you about my fighting."
   I was one blushing now. "I was not!" I laughed.
   "Dad... come on, Everyone does." She rolled her eyes.
   "I guess girls do too huh?" I asked giggling.
   She turned away from me and whispered. "Yeah... I guess."
   "You guess huh? What you mean by... Oh." I stopped when I realized something about my daughter that she probably didn't want me to know. I scratched my head as I looked away.
   I was now really embarrassed  and relieved and all other feelings running through me. I was wondering why I never saw boys at the house and why they never talked about it. Now I know.
   "Look, your sister is here. YAY!" I said sarcastically. I was really not looking toward this conversation that was about to happen. I slowly parked the truck as Beth ran into the house to see her sister. I sat in the truck and tried to put together what all just happened. After just sitting there a few minutes, I got out and walked into the house where both girls were sitting on the couch, facing each other and talking. As soon as Alexis saw me she smiled but didn't say anything.
   "Don't worry sis, Dad knows." Beth said to her.
   "Knows... what exactly?" Alexis questioned in a concerning voice.
   "He knows about the fights that we had and I kind told him about the other thing." She said in a nervous voice.
   Alexis eyes went wide. "You did not just tell him? What the fuck sis?"
   "I didn't tell him. He kind of put it together on his own." She explained.
   "How did he get our sister time together from your fight story?" She said in an angry voice.
   When I heard that, I said. "WAIT... WHAT? YOU TWO?" OMFG!" I about hit the floor.
   Beth made a shocked look and said. "I didn't say it was us. You just told him that."
   Alexis made a sarcastic grin and said. "Opps. Can we just pretend this conversation never happened?"
   I slowly walked over to the recliner and fell in it. "I would like to pretend this day never happened."
   Beth slowly walked over to me and sat on her knees beside the chair. "I am so sorry dad. We didn't mean for any of this. It just happened."
   "I...you...her...? How long as this been going on for?" I asked but didn't really want to hear the answer.
   "There really is "nothing" going on. It was just something that happened once or twice. We were so close and we were curious about our bodies. That is all I swear." She said.
   "So let me guess... you two fight together too?" I asked to try to move on from this conversation.
   "We have, yes." Alex said with confidence.
   "This day just gets better and better." I said. "OK. Tell me about this."
   Beth and Alex looked at each other. "What do you want to know?" Beth questioned.
   "How did this get started is the first thing I want to know?" I asked. "But before you answer, I need a drink."
   Beth jumped up and said. "Don't worry dad, I will get you one."
   I was lost in everything that was happening and was waiting for them to tell me the story when Beth brought my drink to me. I opened it and downed it really fast and said I will need another so she ran for another but brought the whole 12 pack to me instead. As I opened another beer, Alex started the story as I nervously listened.
   Well dad, this is how our fighting started.
   It started just about a year ago for us, on my 18th birthday to be exact. It was my party with Beth and friends at the drive-in theater. We borrowed your truck so we could watch the movie in the back. The 4 of us were just sitting on the tail gate and minding our own when these preppy chicks noticed us. We were giggling and talking about stuff that happened in the movie but like chicks do, they thought we were talking about them and their boy pets.
   The boys they were with noticed us too and started whispering and giggling to each other. It was obvious that they liked us but... the girls did not like that very much. That is when we noticed they were making their way over to our truck but we didn't know what for. We were hoping just to talk and to tell us not to look at them or their boyfriends. We did not think too much of it at first until they stood in front of us. There were 3 in total, two blondes and a brunette. I will admit they were quite pretty but soon found out what bitches they were.
   They started accusing us of trying to steal their boyfriends but we tried to convince them they were wrong. I guess trying to "steal" their boyfriends and telling them they are wrong was too much for them so one of the blondes grabbed my drink and splashed it in my face and threw the cup at me.
   We were in shock as we just sat there for a moment before anything else happened. That is when they started laughing and one of the other girls did the same to one of our friends and tried to do it to Beth. That is when I lost it. That is when I reached up and slapped her as hard as I could across the face. It made a loud pop as her head rolled with the slap. I was shocked as much as she was that I hit someone. She turned back toward me and she slapped me back, it was not that hard a slap but it stung like hell. I had just enough time to put my hand on my cheek when she grabbed my hair and started shaking my head. I thought she was going to pull my hair out when Beth threw the soda in her face. That caused her to release my hair as Beth pushed her away. As Beth was getting to her feet, the other blonde stepped in and slapped Beth hard across the cheek. She tried to do it again but she was to slow. Beth ducked under it and send a punch to her belly. I didn't know Beth could punch that hard but her fist disappeared in the girls stomach. The girl gagged and bent over holding her belly and Beth then sent a knee to the girl's nose. Her head snapped back as she fell on her ass, holding her face.
   That was when her friend jumped in and punched Beth in her left cheek, blind siding her. That is when I tackled that girl to the ground causing her to back to smack the ground hard. I sat on her chest and pinned her arms down as I punched her in the face for a total of 3 times before the third girl jumped me. She grabbed me by my hair from behind and lifted me to my feet. The girl I just punched was on her side holding her face. I placed both my hands on the girls hands as I was now on my feet. I stomped down hard on her foot causing her to release my hair and hop on one foot. I turned to her and sent a roundhouse right to her cheek, catching dead center. Her head looked like it twisted off as she was wobbling. I punched her again this time with my left and then a right to her belly, dropping her to her knees. I was about to knee her in the face when the girl that was on the ground came up behind and punched me hard in the back and trapped my arms behind my back.
   Beth started toward her when the brunette sent a side kick to Beth's stomach, stopping her dead in her tracks. Beth bent forward holding her belly  as the brunette delivered a upward knee to her face. Beth fell on her back holding her face as the girl started stomping her belly.
   It was now 2 on 3 and our other friends were too scared to help. As one of the blondes held my arms behind my back, the other stepped in front of me. She slapped me hard across the face and then slapped me again. I tried to move but the girl had my arms tight. The girl in front of me started laughing and she punched my belly as I tried to drop to my knees but I was being held up by the girl behind me. The girl pulled me back to my feet as I was looking at the blonde bitch again. She was getting ready to punch me in the belly again, or at least I thought anyways. But she punched me in the tit. The bitch tit punched me. I squealed as I covered my chest with my hands and couldn't make a sound, I was in pain and she laughed at me.
   My face turned red and the pain was replaced with anger, I wanted to hurt this bitch. So I retaliated with the only weapon I had, my feet. I kicked that bitch as hard as I could in her cxnt. She gasped, and collapsed to the ground in a ball, crying. The girl holding me was so surprised that she loosened her grip just enough for me to send my head backwards. I smacked her nose as I heard it smash in to her face causing her to stagger backwards. I turned to check on Beth just in time to notice that She had kicked the girl in the belly with a side kick and with a hard knee to the face the girl went down for the count.
   Beth ran over to me and grabbed the girl that was holding me and trapped her arms behind her back. I laughed as I punched her in the face as hard as I could and as Beth let go of her arms, she fell to her knees. She was about to fall face first but I grabbed her hair to hold her up. I released her hair and stepped to the side to delivered a side kick straight across her chest, smashing her tits. She screamed and fell over crying and didn't try to get up.
   I slowly walked over to the other girl and she was still rolled up in a ball with her hands between her legs. Beth and I bent down and warned her to never mess with us again. Beth and I returned to the truck but didn't feel like staying for the rest of the movie. We dropped our friends off and returned home. When I got back, I was so turned on after that fight and come to find out. So was Beth. This led to our first time together.

To be Continued...
.  Very good, very