News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

POSTING STORIES

• 7 Replies

Offline apenman

POSTING STORIES
« on: July 05, 2018, 05:35:53 PM »
How do go about posting a story? I can't seem to find anything about this, but I am new to the site.
Thanks,
A. Penman

Online Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: POSTING STORIES
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 10:30:52 PM »
Are you asking which section you post in?  If it is female fight stories post in the stories section (titfights and sexfights are fine there too ) Female celeb stories go in the stories subsection of the celebrity fights section. And any men on men action goes in the men section.

Offline apenman

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 05:37:14 AM »
Are you asking which section you post in?  If it is female fight stories post in the stories section (titfights and sexfights are fine there too ) Female celeb stories go in the stories subsection of the celebrity fights section. And any men on men action goes in the men section.

Nutmeg,
I was asking "how to" post a story. In my meanderings earlier today I noticed a grey bubble that said "post stories here." Thanks for your response.
A.P.

Online Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 07:17:00 AM »
Same way you posted this question? Start a thread for your story in the right section and enter/ cut and paste the words. It is just like any other post here unless there is something I am missing.

Offline apenman

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 09:01:34 PM »
Same way you posted this question? Start a thread for your story in the right section and enter/ cut and paste the words. It is just like any other post here unless there is something I am missing.

Thank you, Nutmeg,
I figured it out and have posted my first story. Please, check it out if you wish.
A. Penman

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 10:19:45 PM »
Speaking of which...

As I do not wish to waste disk space, nutmeg,

I'm just curious... is it OK with forum guidelines to post (technically repost from somewhere else) my lethal catfight story? I have designs to turn it into a limited series, but if it'd be an issue, I'd understand.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Online Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 10:45:00 PM »
Speaking of which...

I'm just curious... is it OK with forum guidelines to post (technically repost from somewhere else) my lethal catfight story? I have designs to turn it into a limited series, but if it'd be an issue, I'd understand.

As long as a warning about the content is posted (in the title and/or at the story start. i would do both personally) and the focus is more the cat fight than a gory death scene, it is fine. We just don't want someone doing a ten line fight and a 10 page death scene.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2018, 12:01:47 AM »
Speaking of which...

As long as a warning about the content is posted (in the title and/or at the story start. i would do both personally) and the focus is more the cat fight than a gory death scene, it is fine. We just don't want someone doing a ten line fight and a 10 page death scene.

I've always posted disclaimers, so people can know what they're in for, what is fine for me, might not be fine for them, plus I always like to point out that this a fictional story, and in real life, I don't condone much what happens. The particular story in question is 1556 words long, so I never did plan to draw out any potentially offensive content.

That being said, if any of you or your moderator compatriots have a notification on anything in need of changing, I will comply.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople