News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fighting Dolls Customs

• 14 Replies

Offline wm1776

• God Member
Fighting Dolls Customs
« on: July 07, 2018, 09:52:22 PM »
Has anyone ever ordered a custom catfight from Fighting Dolls?  I was wondering what the price was and how it turned out.

Thanks

Offline arter

Re: Fighting Dolls Customs
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 03:26:20 AM »
I have just sponsored a match, I found FD to be helpful answering all my questions the time frame exceeded my expectations.
It starts with the basic price from a producer-300-330 euro(20 min video). So keep it simple and specific and I am sure FD are happy to fulfill your wishes.

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 07:48:03 PM »
They are really good. I have sponsored a lot from them and even been to Brno by my self and look when they arrange the matches. The girls are really good and they want to learn what kind of rules you want. Before they also had a female referee, camerawoman who was good to work with. Sad to say I think she stop working with FD.

I also had som experience with really lousy producers when I want to make customs. But since the moderator of this site give out some warnings when you have some negative critic against a company I can not say what companies I mean.

Offline wm1776

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 08:43:40 PM »
Thanks for the info. I’m really into hard face slapping fights. Which girls from fighting dolls do you think would be best for that?

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 03:57:58 PM »
Thanks for the info. I’m really into hard face slapping fights. Which girls from fighting dolls do you think would be best for that?

Try any combination of these girls:
Anastasia, Mary-Ann, Eva, Edita, Zamira,Vera, Salma.

By the way, Anastasia and Mary-Ann had a very hard slapping catfight : FD0002. Anastasia and Eva too: FD0039 and Anastasia and Salma a couple more: FD2521 and FD2404, specially the last one. All of those matches include hard face slapping, and I'm sure none of the mentioned ladies would say "no" to a good face slapping catfight!

Regards!

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 09:06:19 AM »
Why not have some section in here where we can write our good and bad contacts with companies when we buy our own matches. Like we have a section for sessions.....

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 09:38:20 AM »
Which email address did you use to ask them about customs?

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 11:43:57 AM »
If you mean FD, ask at the Forum, or write directly to the owner.

Offline wm1776

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2018, 03:27:02 PM »
The email I sent the message to was info@fighting-dolls.com

Offline razgul

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2018, 06:52:24 PM »
I also had som experience with really lousy producers when I want to make customs. But since the moderator of this site give out some warnings when you have some negative critic against a company I can not say what companies I mean.
Is this true? Lol
Personally, I'd like to know which companies are to be avoided when it comes to customs. I think this would be beneficial to all of us.

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2018, 10:04:59 PM »
Yes you are so right.. But when I wrote the good experiences and the bad experiences I got a personal mail that I should not write bad about that company. If I do another time I will be expelled.
But of course its nice to have open discussions were we can come with input in different subjects.

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2018, 10:06:04 PM »

Did you get any answer?

Offline wm1776

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2018, 12:45:33 AM »
Yes approximately 380 euro for 20 min timeless. Not sure if that was for catfight or wrestling though

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2018, 01:54:11 PM »

Did you get any answer?
Good luck with getting in touch with those guys. FD has my favorite content and if you're lucky enough to get a reply they will accommodate you BUT... the trick is getting in contact with them. You'll have an easier time contacting aliens:-[

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2018, 04:33:06 PM »
Yes approximately 380 euro for 20 min timeless. Not sure if that was for catfight or wrestling though

Ok thats good, Usually I sent a short instruction file,. Where I have cut some clips frm earlier matches to show what kind of things I want. Like for example what kind of holds give points and so on....