News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tracey vs Dawn

• 0 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Tracey vs Dawn
« on: July 08, 2018, 04:01:03 AM »
Tracey and I haven’t talked for a while… it’s been a few weeks due to hers and my work schedule.  I have another friend, whom we’ve never crossed certain bridges before, but she comes over and hangs out from time to time. We’ve only kissed and just made out, but never anything more.  One night, she was over and we were drinking some and somehow got into a conversation about fighting and stuff.  Now, this friend, we’ll call her Dawn, is about 5’5”, about 110 lbs., with large “enhanced” breasts to the size of at least a 34 D. She was telling me of some of her fights and how they’ve given her a certain excitement when she’s winning, and on one occasion, very turned on when she lost.  When she told me that, I was kind of surprised, and said, “Really?  YOU, were turned on when you lost?  How does that happen?”.  She gave me a bit of a sly look with a bit of a grin out of the side of her mouth and said, “Do you really want to know?”. Now, being me and having a huge interest in women’s fighting, I couldn’t pass this up! “Of course!”, I said sitting up on the couch and taking another drink.

She told me the story of her and another girl, approximately her size, getting into a heated argument over something stupid with one of her ex’s one-night years ago. She told me that they originally started fighting (throwing fists, kicks, pulling hair, etc.) and were surprisingly very evenly matched. So much so that neither could really get the upper hand, until… as fate would have it, they were struggling to stay on their feet when one of them tripped and dragged the other girl on top of her as she fell. They landed, in a full body press w/ Dawn on the bottom, pushed together… boob to boob… pussy to pussy… face to face.  (she then decided to tell me that they were in bikini’s originally, but as the fight started they quickly lost them) Apparently, they were calm enough to go to Dawn’s condo and fight in private since she lived close to the beach anyway.   With the other girl on top of her, and strong enough to hold Dawn down, she began grinding her boobs and crotch into Dawn.  She’d never been in a fight like this before so she was a bit unsure of how to defend herself, especially being on the bottom with her hands now held above her head.  Now, as she’s telling me this, I can totally feel my dick getting semi hard and I stir just a bit.  Dawn notices too and grins and smirks.  I take another drink and say, “Please, continue…”

So, this girl is grinding on her and as mad as Dawn is, can’t seem to move this other girl off of her.  Pretty soon Dawn says, she was breathing hard and moaning from the feeling she was getting.  She was even involuntarily humping up into her, pressing her pussy into the other girl’s as she was pressing down.  Dawn then said that her breasts, as sore as they were, were tingling and her nipples, according to her, felt like they were going to break off as hard as they were.  She did say, that she remembered looking down once and saw her nipples actually bend the other girl’s as she lifted and realigned their breasts on occasion.  She did say that ultimately, she was glad that her bikini bottoms were still on as she’d never totally been w/ another girl at this point (she has since).  Dawn said it was only a matter of minutes longer and she was moaning an intense orgasm as the other girl looked down at her and just laughed! She said that after her orgasm subsided, the other girl jumped up and slid forward, grabbed her by the hair, (I took a huge drink) and pulled her head between her legs in a tight head scissor hold and squeezed so hard it almost made her cry!  The girl told her to eat her as she pulled her bottoms aside or she’d squeeze her till she passed out and beat her so badly she wouldn’t go outside for 2 weeks. (she took a huge drink and the pause was killing me). “So, what’d you do??”, I asked! “What do you think I did butthead!?  I ate her out! I didn’t want to be put out by this girl, in my own apartment…”, she said! Agreeing with her, I just nodded. 
“WOW! Great story!  I’m sorry you lost, but I know you’re a good fighter from all the other stories I’ve heard.” “I have a similar story, if you want to hear it?”, I said to her.  At this, she raised her eyebrows and said, “Really?  Really? You have a story similar to that?” “Yes, I do. It happened only a few weeks, maybe a few months ago.”, I said.    At that, she sat up and said, “I’m going to need a refill, and YES! I want to hear it!”

So, we both got a refill, and I think I might have poured a little more into mine, as I was scared to death to tell her this story, as I’d never told it to anyone before.  We sat down and I began by asking if she remembered my friend Tracey.  She said that she remembered me talking about her and telling her basically what she looked like. (about 5’8”, 135lbs, small breasted) I had never told Dawn just how good of “friends” Tracey and I were, before.  I told her then, and she just grinned and her eyes lit up, but with a slight hint of something else… I couldn’t place it.   Anyway, As I began telling her the story, she sat there drinking a bit and dumbfounded by what she was hearing.  I told her about the first time that I met Ron while she and I were showering, then moved to a fight w/ Ron after he’d broken in and how it’d turned into a cockfight.  I told her about everything that happened that day and as I did, I was drinking quite a bit and when I finished, her mouth was wide open and she was looking at me like I’d just pulled a Royal Flush to win $100K in a poker match.  As I was about to see if she was still alive, I saw he move and saw her nipples were hard as a rock and she said she was going to use my bathroom, and I noticed a small wet spot on her shorts.

I didn’t realize how much we’d drank until I went to top off my glass and realized we were just about halfway through a tall bottle of Capt. Morgan! She came out of the bathroom, walked up to me and gave me a hug.  She said she’d never thought I’d do anything like that at all, and I just nodded and said, “Me either!” She asked, “So, this... Tracey set you up then?  Have you guys still been talking and… well, you know?”  “Yes,” I said, “We have been.”

Then, Dawn said something that blew me away.  She said, “I want to meet her.” Now, it was my turn to look dumbfounded as I stammered, “uhm… yeah... uhh... ok... sure… uhm... What?” “I want to meet her!”, She said again.  I’d never been in this position before so it was totally new to me… “May I ask why?”, I asked her.  “Yes, I want to know why she set you up like that.”, she said. “You’re a great guy and now I know a bit more outgoing than I originally thought, and I don’t like that she did that to you! If she wanted to see you in that kind of a fight, she could have talked to you about it first.”  “Ok,” I told her. “I’ll talk to her tomorrow and see if she’ll want to meet you.” As Dawn began to speak, I cut her off saying, “NO, I won’t tell her why… I’ll make something up!” With that, Dawn just grinned and gave me another hug. (again, I’m astonished but try not to show it. I love hugs from hot women!)

So, the next day, I talked to Tracey and she agreed to meet Dawn. I gave her some bogus story, but ultimately told her that I wasn’t 100% sure, which wasn’t a lie. I described to Tracey what Dawn looked like and she just took it in.  Tracey said that we should meet this coming Saturday night as she had nothing planned.  She told me to come over around 9pm. I told her that I’d make it happen and that I hoped she had a good week!

So, Saturday night rolled around and Dawn came over around 6 and brought some Chinese with her for us to munch on, along with a bottle of wine as a gift for Tracey. We ate, watched some tv and about 9, we got up and went upstairs to Tracey’s apartment. Tracey opened the door, literally dressed to impress! And, she did! My eyes bulged a bit and even Dawn was kind of taken back by it as Dawn and I were dressed very relaxed and casually; each girl took a few seconds to look the other up and down.  Introductions were made and gifts given and then I said, “So, hot date come up at the last minute?” “No, just wanted to look good for you guys tonight.”, in a very casual way and glancing at Dawn.

We all were just standing around and laughing some when I realized that she’d rearranged her living room since the last time I was there, and when I mentioned it, she said that it was just to give it a little more room than before. (Apparently, I didn’t get the obvious hint as all the furniture was already pushed up against the walls and it was totally open floor space now) Dawn caught on and said, “Looks almost like you needed room for exercising!” Tracey grinned and said, “yeah, I was thinking about doing some of that soon!”  Of course, me and my oblivious self said, “Why, you look great! I thought you were just walking and little gym time to stay in shape?” She looked at me, grinned and said, “You are so sweet!” With that, Dawn about choked on her swallow of her drink and coughed, drawing a glare from Tracey.  I asked if she was ok and she nodded yes. 
Tracey then took a large swallow of her drink, looked point blank at Dawn and asked, “So, what’s really going on? Why did you want to meet me so badly?” Dawn swallowed her last sip and said, “Well, since you asked, I’ll tell you. He and I talked the other day and we got on a certain topic…” My head fell straight down at that comment. “He told me about the fight that YOU set him up with against Ron!” Tracey just smirked at her and grinned. “How did you know he wouldn’t get hurt?”

Tracey responded by shifting to a bit more aggressive stance, leaned slightly fwd., and said, “Because, Ron’s a pussy! He’s not a fighting guy, but he thinks he’s going to marry me and I knew he’d be jealous.  I knew he would definitely start something, but I had no idea it would have turned out the way it did! I knew he (and she pointed at me) could take care of himself and if it would have gotten out of hand, I’d have jumped on them both to stop it!” “Really?”, said Dawn, “You and your scrawny ass self is going to jump on two guys fighting and expect it to stop just like that?”

With that, Tracey eased forward again and said, “Yeah, bitch, just like that!” Now, at this, I’m just standing there like a mannequin not knowing what to say, do, move, or anything. OH, and with my chin on the floor as these two beautiful women are getting angry with each other right in front of me.  With that, Dawn steps forward, looking slightly up at Tracey and says, “Watch it bitch! I’ll beat you down right here in front of him if you keep it up!” “I thought you might say that!”, Tracey says, “So here it is! We can, and will fight, I know we’d both bloody each other up pretty good, and I don’t want to have to take a few days off work to recover, and I’m sure you don’t either!” “What do you have in mind then, bitch!?”, Dawn yelled! “Sex-fight, in front of him, right here! I figure I do owe him at least that! Or, are you an all talk and no sex kind of bitch?”
That was pretty much the straw that broke the camel’s back as it were.  Dawn and Tracey both looked at me and said, “Sit THERE!” and pointed to the couch pushed up to the wall.  Tracey eased back to her bedroom and brought out a spread and laid it out on the floor and smoothed it out.  She then grabbed the bottom of her shirt and began to take it off, stopped and looked cold as ice at Dawn and said, “Ready slut?” Dawns reply was simple and sweet, “I’m going to fuck you so hard you’ll sleep for a week after you cum!”

With that, I said I just sat down on the couch, adjusted my shorts because I knew they’d be filling up as I got a hard on soon!   The girls, well… Tracey shut the blinds as to not give any stray neighbors looking across the way a good shot, then as if on cue, both women started undressing slowly and sensually, trying to psych out the other as much as they could. Now, both of these women are HOT in their own way. I truly would not want to have to judge a beauty contest if it came down to these two. I will say, Dawn edged Tracey out overall, by just a little bit.  I might call Dawn a 10 and Tracey a 9.65 if I had to call it.
Dawn looked at Tracey and said, “Wow! I haven’t seen breasts that small since I was… well, 13yrs old!” “HA!” responded Tracey, “Yours never looked this good, that’s why you had to buy yours!”. All the while, they’re both stepping closer and closer. Now, Tracey has the obvious smaller breasts, but I have to say, they are the best-looking pair of natural A/B cup breasts I’ve ever seen. They’re perfectly shaped for their size!
As soon as they were close enough, Dawn rammed her right tit into Tracey’s left and totally smashed it flat eliciting an audible moan from her! Then, rammed her left tit into Tracey’s right smashing it as well, eliciting another audible chirp from Tracey, forcing her to take a small half-step backwards. I’m watching in amazement as I’ve never dreamed I’d ever be in this situation in my life!!!

Tracey decided to shove forward, slamming both breasts into Dawn’s chest which, even though Dawn’s tits were harder and firmer, shoved her back a step while Tracey cringed and said, “Stop!” “Look, this isn’t what I had in mind, and we both know that your store-bought tits are nice, large, and firm and will destroy my smaller naturals ones.  Lets just save time and get to it!  A Sex-fight is about sex, not pounding tits!” With that, they both got to their knees and lunged at each other wrapping up into a mutual bearhug!

Neither one is extremely strong or toned, but Tracey started to slowly overpower Dawn and eventually was able to twist and sort of throw Dawn down on her back and climb on top!  Even from my view, and with Tracey on top, you could see her tits disappearing behind Dawn’s! With their legs flapping around and Dawn trying to roll Tracey off to her sides, all I could hear were grunts and squeals coming from both of them! Occasionally, a “Shit!” or “FUCK!” would fly as one’s grip would slip from the other!  Soon, Dawn was able to roll Tracey off her and was trying to control Tracey’s arms while her legs were folded up in the air, trying to get position of Tracey’s legs too!

Finally, Dawn was able to grab both of Tracey’s hands and get pressed to the ground over her head and said, “There! Now I’ve got ya! I’m going to fuck you raw now!” “Fuck you!”, Tracey fired back! “I’m not that easy, you stupid bitch!” Of course, I was already hard watching this unfold in front of me!

Dawn had Tracey’s hands pinned above her head, but Tracey succeeded in tying up Dawn’s legs with her longer legs, preventing her from sliding up her body and straddling her! Dawn then began to struggle to free her legs and decided that she’d lift her upper body and drop her tits down onto Tracey’s now flat chest.  Tracey grunted with each drop but still hung on!  Dawn began twisting and turning and rocking from side to side a little bit, and Tracey took advantage and rolled with her and just like that, Tracey was on top!
Now, it was Dawn’s turn to try to lift Tracey off of her, but Tracey was smart! As she rolled over, and Dawn flailed a bit, she was able to sneak her right leg in between Dawn’s and as soon as she was truly on top and comfortable, she lifted off, letting go of Dawn’s hands and sat up and grabbed Dawn’s right leg and lifted it into the air, placing her smoothly shaved pussy right on top of Dawn’s. This caused them both to shutter at first contact of their pussy’s and my hand was slowly rubbing my dick through my shorts!

Slowly, Tracey started moving her hips, sliding her pussy over Dawn’s while Dawn was lifting her pelvis into Tracey and soon they were picking up a good, smooth rhythm! As they worked it, Tracey leaned her head back and moaned and was like, “You bitch! You’re such a hot slut!  OH, I’m gonna make you cum so hard!”. She rubbed away in a soft grind! Dawn’s response was just the same, “OH FUCK!! You cum slut! You’re going to cum first and then I’m gonna put my pussy on your face and you’re going to eat your own cum out of my cxnt!” Again, all I can do is stare and rub my throbbing cock!

With that, Tracey started working her pussy faster and faster against Dawn’s!  This was making it tough for Dawn to keep up and was slowly starting to lose her rhythm of pumping upward against Tracey. (apparently, issue w/ being on the bottom) Dawn’s moans and groans and whimpering was getting more feverish and louder and just when I thought she couldn’t take anymore, Dawn screamed, and thrust her pussy up so hard that it literally knocked the unsuspecting Tracey off of her, landing on her side! Dawn wasted no time, as did Tracey, jumping up and pushing Tracey onto her back and shoved her pussy onto Tracey’s already soaking wet cxnt! Tracey looked up at her w/ a glare in her eye and smiled, “You’re SO very close to coming! That’s even quicker than I would have thought!  You are going to be easy!” Then, she looked at me on the couch rubbing my cock and licked her lips!

Dawn didn’t have much to say accept, “Fuck you! We’ll see about that!” and started pounding her sopping wet pussy against Tracey’s.  Now, apparently, she found the perfect spot really quickly because Tracey offered almost no resistance and was practically screaming in pleasure after only 30 seconds of this! “Not so hot shit are you now, are you BITCH?” exclaimed Dawn! With this, you could see Tracey’s body start to twitch and she knew she was close to cumming!  And, it hasn’t even been that long of a fight!  Only about 15 minutes!  Tracey reached up and grabbed one of Dawn’s huge tits and squeezed for all she was worth!  This made Dawn come to a dead stop and grab Tracey’s hand and try to pull it away!  This gave Tracey some much needed breathing room as it totally stopped the pussy pounding that Dawn was giving her!

Dawn was finally able to pry Tracey’s hands off her chest as she screamed, “BITCH!!!” Dawn then dropped Tracey’s leg, slid up and sat on her in a schoolgirl pin and started fucking Tracey’s small right tit, sliding her pussy forward and backward in a show of dominance for about 1 minute and then grabbed Tracey’s arms and held them above her head as she slid all the way up so that her pussy was pressed against Tracey’s chin.  Tracey began struggling to free herself and was twisting left and right…  lifting her legs trying to get a hold of Dawn’s arms and pull her off, but Dawn would just lean forward ever so slightly and move out of range.  “How do you like it bitch!?”, asked Dawn?  “You like my pussy in your face, don’t you? HUH!?? DON’T YOU!!!” she screamed! Tracey could only barely breath and make some gasping and spitting noises and lifted her legs again, this time Dawn was so preoccupied, she didn’t lean forward, and Tracey was able to pull her off with her legs!

As they both scrambled to their feet, Tracey being as angry as she was for that last position, was faster and as Dawn turned to get up, Tracey tackled her from behind, forcing Dawn flat on her face and boobs pressed into the floor!  Tracey then reached around and put Dawn in a face down full nelson, and rolled to her side, wrapping her legs around as she rolled and then was able to get her longer legs wrapped inside Dawn’s and was able to spread her legs wide!  Dawn didn’t realize it but Tracey then released the full nelson hold, and shoved Dawn’s hands over to her right side and held both of Dawn’s hands with her right as she slid over to Dawn’s left side and reached around Dawn and began rubbing Dawn’s pussy with her left hand! 

This immediately had Dawn moaning loudly as Tracey appeared to be quite experienced with her fingers! As Dawn struggled with her hands, Tracey was eagerly massaging her clit and working Dawn up pretty well! (Me, I’m about to blow my load any minute watching this unfold!) Tracey could feel her hold on Dawn’s hands slipping some so she stopped using her hand and began using the heal of her foot to massage Dawn’s pussy! “Had enough yet? You know you’re ready to cum now!  Don’t fight it! You’re going to love it, just let go!”, Tracey whispered into Dawn’s ear.  “FUCK YOU!”, Dawn said between grit teeth and labored breathing. 

Without warning, Tracey shoved Dawn to the ground and rolled over on top of her almost in one motion. I was even shocked as I never expected it and Dawn was totally lost as you could tell she had no idea what just happened!  Tracey slipped her right leg over Dawn’s left and grabbed Dawn’s left leg while looking down with a huge smirk on her face! Dawn knew what was next as Tracey started fucking Dawn with no abandon she was pumping Dawn’s pussy at such a fever pace that Dawn could barely breath!  Every now and then Tracey would slow down and do a long, hard grind of her pussy down onto Dawns while Dawn emitted a long moan!
Tracey suddenly exclaimed, “I can feel your clit now!  YOU, bitch, are about to cum! Remember, when you lose, you’re eating your cum out of my pussy! If you don’t, I will pound you into next week!” “FUCK YOU!!!!!” was all that Dawn could muster.  Tracey laughed and picked up her pace again, “NO, BITCH, I’m fucking YOU!” and kept on going! 

It couldn’t have been another 2 minutes before Dawn let lose a huge guttural moan, scream, combination and twisted and jerked and tightened every muscle in her body and came so hard, she almost dislodged Tracey from her perch on top of her!  Dawn came for almost 2 minutes straight and I shot my load at the same time! (much to Tracey’s displeasure)

As soon as Dawn finished cumming, Tracey slid forward and said, “Now bitch, time to pay up!” and straddled Dawn’s face and lowered her hot, wet pussy directly over her mouth.  Dawn begrudgingly started licking her pussy and soon Tracey came all over Dawn’s face! Again, one aggressive orgasm!  I think Tracey actually had 2 orgasms on her face!

When she was finished, Tracey got up, walked into her bathroom, came out with a small hand towel and instead of giving it to Dawn, she came over, pulled my shorts down and noticed I was still hard, cleaned me up, then sat on my cock and fucked me right there on the couch in front of Dawn while she watched.  It wasn’t long before I came again along w/ Tracey!   She leaned down and whispered in my ear, “Thank you for this! I really enjoyed it!”

Tracey then, got off of me, wiped me clean again and turned to Dawn who was still catching her breath on the floor across the room and said, “If you ever feel the need to talk again, please come by any time! But, please, next time… Try a little harder, if you can.   Now, Get out!”   With that, Dawn slowly got dressed and as we were walking out, I tried to help and was shoved away.  We got outside, and Dawn turned to me and said, “I’m using your shower then going home!  This isn’t over between us!” All I could say was, “ok.” (I didn’t know what else to say)

Dawn showered and then left…

Tracey called me the next day, but that’s another story.