News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Low Blow Nude Boxing Contest

• 17 Replies

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
Low Blow Nude Boxing Contest
« on: July 08, 2018, 06:34:19 PM »
Jillian
{alt}{alt}{alt}

VS.

Maeve
{alt}{alt}{alt}

Offline bunny

• God Member
Re: Low Blow Nude Boxing Contest
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 07:16:49 PM »
Team Jilian

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 07:58:00 PM »

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 09:34:18 PM »
Judging from pics, Jillian seems to take working out/fitness more seriously. So I am also on Jillian's side.
I see your point, but I don’t know if being fit works when the objective is to punch another woman’s crotch and receiving a punch to the crotch. Do you think her pussy can take the punishment?

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 10:21:37 PM »
Judging from pics, Jillian seems to take working out/fitness more seriously. So I am also on Jillian's side.
I see your point, but I don’t know if being fit works when the objective is to punch another woman’s crotch and receiving a punch to the crotch. Do you think her pussy can take the punishment?

Fair....maybe not. I would say that Maeve may have an edge in size and power there.......
I see your point, if they were to strictly box I see Jillian having the edge in endurance and power.

As for low blows, I think Jillian could dish out damage to Maeve’s pussy. The question is can she take it herself?

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2018, 10:45:36 PM »
Not so sure....only one way to find out ;)

{alt}

Offline BeautifulDisaster_Jen

• I am THE HOTTEST girl here. Be jealous haters!
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 02:59:59 AM »
Jillian. She seems like the type who could take a shot to the crotch and fish it back out harder. Maeve looks to soft to take a beating to her crotch.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 04:54:32 PM »
With all the Jillian supporters commenting , I’m surprised not a single Maeve supporter commented since she is leading in the polls.

Offline bs

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2018, 07:33:05 PM »
I'm pick Maeve to win. When I first looked at the pics. I thought she's kinda cute, but Jillian's body looked a little harder. However when I looked over them a second time. I noticed something about Maeve's eyes. A "fire" that I tend to see in people who are hard to put down and keep down. And if there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that the mind is stronger than all most any pain. I realize it's not the most standard metric, but that how I decided.(that was a bit long winded, but it's whatever)

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2018, 11:15:03 PM »
I'm pick Maeve to win. When I first looked at the pics. I thought she's kinda cute, but Jillian's body looked a little harder. However when I looked over them a second time. I noticed something about Maeve's eyes. A "fire" that I tend to see in people who are hard to put down and keep down. And if there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that the mind is stronger than all most any pain. I realize it's not the most standard metric, but that how I decided.(that was a bit long winded, but it's whatever)
Naw, it was good.

Offline BeautifulDisaster_Jen

• I am THE HOTTEST girl here. Be jealous haters!
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2018, 08:23:20 PM »
Would’ve never thought of it that way.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2018, 02:15:05 AM »
Last call before the poll closes Tuesday. Jillian or Maeve in a nude low blow only boxing match?

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2018, 03:18:54 PM »
Always bet on reds to win !!

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2018, 12:36:44 AM »
Maeve pounds Jillian's pussy till she goes down crying  holding her pussy.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2018, 01:55:45 PM »
Some more incentive to vote more.  ;)

Jillian
{alt}{alt}{alt}

Maeve
{alt}{alt}{alt}